Marrying a Latina. Based or Broken

I know that Jow Forums usually has good insight into race mixing issues so I thought I would come here to ask: I’m thinking seriously about finding a Latina woman and burning my cock inside her. I’ve heard Latina wives are the most loyal and faithful and the fuck 4-6 times per week.

>incredible sex drive
>modest taste in clothing
>faith based and spiritual
>good work ethic

The downsides seem to be:

>will absolutely gain weight as they age with starchy diet
>gotta take the whole fucking family wherever you go
>abuelita is def gonna live with you eventually
>volatile temper and menstural cycles

What day you pol? Have you dated a Latina?

Attached: B8C80B43-763A-42ED-8641-3F8E477E7368.jpg (800x1200, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rqFEHXXZtqI
youtube.com/watch?v=28gvMM8KXm4
youtube.com/watch?v=QZQdGBWpumY
youtube.com/watch?v=szKrCfql5vA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I married one. Divorced her worthless ass two years later. Do not marry one.

I don’t know, I’m a virgin incel beta male but bump for interest.

Why not? They’re sexy.

>Pure Spanish/Portuguese
sure

>Castizo
Do with Caution!!!!

>Mestizo and below
DO NOT think about it.

whats up with her eyes reptile spotted

That looks like a roach

Disgusting.

yea but retarded

Avoid this option.
If you're going to go for something exotic, try Asian/Pacific Islander instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=rqFEHXXZtqI
ceci sont des eleman pour croire au crist et aller a la messe tout les dimanche et le prier dieu vous oblige pas a croire

Attached: o23.jpg (800x600, 16K)

Yea you and Jeb Bush

who gives a fucc get that succs before she takes your buccs

Asking if its based or broken, means you're broken.

You just described my mother.

Not that I know much about her sex drive, but I exist and I have a brother, so she’s done it at least twice.

Been with one for 6 years and will likely marry her. She is very kind and fun, has a great ass that has held up well, puts a lot of effort into fitness and makeup. She cooks all the time. She had a horrible temper, got it from her mom, but has worked on it a lot and is much more calm now when we disagree or have to work something out. She's thicc and eternally cute. She is also opposed to the PC bullshit and is very aware of race and class stereotypes and issues.

I would probably not get married or have kids if i didnt know her specifically. If you find a good one they are definitely wife material, but i have met a bunch of slutty latinas through her as well, so be careful.

Attached: 1550494873892.jpg (959x1476, 417K)

ay dios mios

Same here. They turn into crazy fucking cunts and are entitled af! Also the crazy sex drive is bullshit they use their cunts as a weapon

Well, it's your life. They have good teeth at least.

Attached: Seleccionadas.jpg (700x413, 61K)

Broken and cucked. Californian here. You know how their families are. Are they loud enough yet? Do you call their food "cooking"?
Did you grow up wanting to eat peppers, coconut and rice? Do you like picking up poo paper in your bathroom together? Do you want your children learning that that's how you "potty"? Do you want to come home and hear your children speaking Spanish? Do you really think their hair looks like ours?

Take a shotgun and yourself out to the cuck shed, user. Once there you know what to do.

I did the same. They truly are subhuman. Glad she's gone.

>they use their cunts as a weapon
That's literally all women have, you can't blame them desu
youtube.com/watch?v=28gvMM8KXm4

Attached: patreeky.jpg (800x683, 332K)

I dated one. They are sexy when fit, but are unhinged and even when managed well will be a constant source of trouble for you

this is true
but at 16 they are the best women ever

don't racemix. not out of hate, but because it just doesn't work, their culture is way too different from yours, even if it might not seem so at the first glance.you'll regret it later. also, mixed kids, le 56%face
Spanish/Portuguese are not "latina". When americans say "latina" they basically mean mestizo/castizo

es verdad

Attached: DIOS_MIO.png (157x366, 108K)

Don't do it OP. Marry whites only. If you HAVE to racemix marry an east asian, at least then your children won't have room temp. IQ. They'll just hate themselves instead.

Latino/a refers to all people in the Americas who speak a latin-based language. (Thus Quebecois are Latino and if Romania ever had a pure Romanian colony they too would be latino)

you can fuck them but dont marry them,retard.

wrong - sex outside marriage is bad

That pic is not even a good example of what would inspire enough lust to go for it.

Try Demi Rose Mawby, instead.
She's a British-Latina hybrid.

Attached: AD-COMPOSITE-Demi-Rose.jpg (750x500, 59K)

Attached: 1504942964137.png (500x521, 119K)

>Latina
wft is a Latina? Do you mean Iberian European woman or a squatamalen jungle mongoloid?

Attached: yanomami-girl.jpg (430x323, 50K)

Latinas::::: Don’t leave home without one.....

Attached: 79AE5B5A-42BC-479F-84CC-BDBDED640F26.jpg (2592x1936, 865K)

Bottom pic reminds me of what the average Filipina looks like. Compare pic related...

Attached: 1-U1JK0LT8EM2-isRpDs88aA.jpg (2000x1312, 537K)

just wait till her cousin/brothers/fathers/uncles stab you or kill you when she eventually turns on you.

which one is miss mexico?

100% right. Dad white, mom from South America. Can confirm. Horribly Loud culture that has no shame.

All of thos Pros used to be the case. Current gen Latina women are useless. If you get yourself one of those hard knock life latinas, you might be good. The attractive ones you see in pics have adopted (or tried to adopt) the USA lifestyle. They're looking for a rich dude to get them out of their grandparents house so they can be taken care of.

You know it's bad when you have to teach them how to cook and clean.

I say go for it.

Jesus fucking Christ.

These are subhuman shitskins.

Do any of you bitch about white women fucking niggers? Because this is literally no better.

Make sure they are more light skinned and 2/3 of your kids will look whiter than 90% of Jow Forums. And other than that you'll be fine
>t. Son of Latina/German family

I’ve been with one for 4.5 years and it’s been great.
Never argumentative. Submissive. Had my children. Works hard.
I love her but she might be a diamond in the rough.
Maybe don’t choose her based on her race this time user

lol seething virgin

I'm married to a Castiza Hispanic.
>Light skin. Green eyes.
My experience is the following.

>>will absolutely gain weight as they age with starchy diet
Not that hard to combat though. You need to lead her in the right direction. Trust me, she'll follow.
>>gotta take the whole fucking family wherever you go
They're usually a good time. They love to cook.
>>abuelita is def gonna live with you eventually
She will take care of your children while you work, user. She'll even iron your work clothes and fix your lunch.
>>volatile temper and menstural cycles
It really isn't that bad. She isn't white so she won't think about raping you in court and taking your kids.

mexican women master race

fuck mayates

youtube.com/watch?v=QZQdGBWpumY

>I’ve heard Latina wives are the most loyal and faithful and the fuck 4-6 times per week.
I can almost guarantee that this is a lie and a case of "grass is greener on the other side". If you're still going for a latina, pick one with mostly white genes instead of mostly native genes. Your children will be pretty white.

Dude, at least niggers know where the toilet paper goes after you use it. I'd frankly take, re-teach and tame thirty of them before admitting even one of you as an American. If these flyover anons lived among as many of you as we have to here in doomed cucked California their woods would look like tamarind trees, pic related
>Niggers = pass
>Spics = hard pass
That's the breaks, paco. Learn to use a toilet
>t. Los Angeles user

Attached: download.jpg (194x259, 24K)

They're not faith based, mine cheated on me after being with her for 10 years.

nigger

It's the way they are. Unspoken code among them: Mass every Sunday, human sacrifice starting Monday

Attached: 1-aztec-human-sacrifice-codex-photo-researchers.jpg (967x500, 158K)

youtube.com/watch?v=szKrCfql5vA

You're the nigger, paco. Get out of our country. We're still majority white here and we really don't need you. We never invited you. Do us a favor, swim back across the Rio Grande and take a nigger under one arm and a jew under the other. Once there, neck yourselves.

PS somebody get this triggered bean off my back. I don't talk to the help.

Absolutely fucking based. Latinas (real ones) are conservative, love family, have great values, have a huge sex drive, are Catholic, and have big tiddies.

Attached: 1455506578262.jpg (400x400, 12K)

Am currently married to one. Yes on all the pros. Forgot clean house and great cook. Downsides should add to that as being stubborn/jealous. Mine is chill but the temper flares from time to time. IDK about abuelita having to come move in but they are definitely more family oriented than white people. Eventual weight gain doesn't HAVE to be the case if she eats right.

You mad, "bro tier" bro? I bet the tamarind tree upset you. Here, have some more. Every white man on this thread knows what this looks like: a dream come true

Attached: 9469198-branch-of-a-beautiful-tamarind-tree-with-many-seed-pods.jpg (1300x866, 230K)

Attached: downloadfile-15.jpg (474x398, 38K)

Ay dios mio

Attached: 176376401_9388884497_z.jpg (500x375, 185K)

Attached: 71hCVRS-TuL._SX355_.jpg (355x266, 37K)

I'd tell you to teach spics how to properly use a toilet and toilet paper, but..........

If betacucks like you would stop bringing them here they'd be living on dirt cookies.

user, they don't properly wipe their asses after taking a shit
WTF DO THEIR PUSSIES SMELL LIKE THAT CLOSE?

I think that meme is for Hispanic white supremacists

dude your pros are all lies stfu

Cuck mod moved this thread from Jow Forums, bring us back you coward

Attached: 1422252105981.jpg (640x454, 27K)

Lol. Okay you seething virgin. I'm not going to turn away a mexican chick who looked like Hallie Berry in her prime. Muh dick ftw. White women are shit. Deal with it. #TeamBleach

user here. They definitely wipe their asses properly. Pussy smells like pussy. Depends on how well kept the pussy is. Stop being a virgin and experience it for yourself.

bant is literally a faggot infested board, dirty faggy jannies!!

"experience spic poose"
"come taste the flavor"
PASS

Attached: 1549661472291s.jpg (250x186, 5K)