Britsh hate thread

I hate looking at these lazy low iq downie looking rotten teeth britiod monkeys especially the ones in Celtics lands.

T.pole

Attached: 521177721173.jpg (634x459, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fvPMgI0Cq-A
youtu.be/jsUvcjk8J5c
youtu.be/CWfwnHQz45k
youtu.be/QdzZXibW3B8
youtu.be/J4YEVM1Tdbo
youtu.be/ED25kCqrHAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When a nigger has to tell you how to run your country. what a embarrassment if he actually sorts out London

Attached: Screenshot_20190210-005007_crop_540x652.jpg (540x652, 196K)

i think the fat one in black will give it up the easiest

based Shaun

our islands have a plague

New comment about euroweek posted by Polish tween 30 minutes ago

Attached: new.gif (1061x943, 17K)

You're going to have to be more specific.

I think the ones I would be most willing to fuck would be each one on either end. They both are thots with small tidders and stupid, visible tattoos. I've dated girls with tattoos. It's nothing new. I got some dumb tattoos when I was a teenager, so I'm not a nazi about it. If I mention I wouldn't get another or that I regret getting one, and then they act all surprised and ask why, I know they're probably trash that wants to keep adding on crappier tattoos.

user, why don't you post a pic of you and prove you aren't one as well? It appears your country is filled with those who were left behind while the rest of us got the fuck out and went to the colonies.

middle one looks fun

WTF is wrong with Britnoïds?

Did you somehow miss her face?

Most start smoking and alcohol young, are chronically undereating. Shitty habits in general. Mostly eat junk food. Imprisoned in a school system while their parents wagecuck. Basically mutated and malformed by the corrupt world they "live" in. As are most of the uneducated brainwashed class all over the earth

luv me em slags after a round with teh mates at the bender. wuld luv to have mah knees up but wocha say luv, quick bonk afterwards or wat

Is it me or Brits are getting more mongrelized?

Attached: old_times.jpg (427x604, 59K)

How are they compared to polski women

ITT SEETHING

I have a theory that the Anglo-Saxon element in England largely left for the colonies or died in the World Wars. That's why you don't see as many Englishmen like that anymore.

3>4>6>7>2>1>5

The attacks on this wog were so dishonest.
Makes me fucking sick.
Hang him because he’s a wog, not from a deliberate misrepresentation of his statements.

This is how 90% of Brits sound like here you go

youtu.be/fvPMgI0Cq-A

youtu.be/jsUvcjk8J5c

youtu.be/CWfwnHQz45k

youtu.be/QdzZXibW3B8

youtu.be/J4YEVM1Tdbo

youtu.be/ED25kCqrHAA

Most Brits can barely speak or write English

Attached: Dave-J-Hogan-Getty-Images-Entertainment (1).jpg (620x413, 47K)

Attached: stop it.gif (500x267, 999K)

I know what you look like. the Welsh are special kind dark hair cave men looking britiod subhumans

Attached: 2s83vur05j501.jpg (1440x2497, 281K)

British women have body types of fat cows who tried fast fitness training to get fit for spring break, so they got muscles on top of that fridge figure. Truly disgusting display, especially with combination of tattoos.

>especially the ones in Celtics lands.
At least you understand where our lowest class slags (pic related) come from

Gonna leave this here.

Attached: 1550535769392.jpg (3860x1440, 1.09M)

The entrance fee of the club's I go to weeds out these types.

lamoe

Attached: 1532172241936.png (714x1055, 170K)