Hello Jow Forums do you have a number you feel connection with? maybe i asked a weird question or i phrased it weird...

hello Jow Forums do you have a number you feel connection with? maybe i asked a weird question or i phrased it weird. but is there a number that haunts you or you think is special to you. mine is 4 :)

Attached: RitsuKOROQ.jpg (210x240, 19K)

my phone number

Attached: 1549817445481.jpg (540x700, 56K)

well it is special i guess.

No. I do not feel connected to any other number, human.

you just adressed me as human. are you larping as something else? if so what else?

i'm not trying to larp, but i just felt like calling ya human... sorry??

eh.. sorry about it! im just feeling weird now. well its nice to talk to you. just call me ritsu or whatever u wanna call me

why are you saving thumbnails

Attached: whatThefrickDUde.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Attached: 1.png (400x325, 89K)

I find the number 3 to be pretty reliable

idk. its a old pic in my folder. but it looks nice so i guess i use it

3 is nice :)

Hi ritsu

hello user

i hate you ritsu
go back to

Attached: boringIdiot.jpg (507x792, 72K)

Gaymei

i was never on int

aya

why do you hate me? is it because im attentionwhory?

it stands for the holy trinity and I can't stop seeing it everywhere
I cannot make a list without extending it to at least 3
I cannot avoid the subliminal influence of the bible on my everyday perceptions

Attached: uhhhhh.jpg (1024x939, 181K)

i can understand that. i dont have any religious belief. but the number 4 gives me a weird vibe. i was born 4th. my real name as 4 letters. i go to Jow Forums etc. but it isnt exerting power to me. do you feel that 3 is above other numbers?

yes I actually consider it better than other numbers and I favor it in arbitrary choices
if you walked up to me on the street and asked for a random number I would say without hesitation "3"
when bored I will make things in patterns of 3

Attached: you can't have any.gif (500x355, 159K)

its that special to you. thats kinda cool.

If you're talking about friends I have around 10 or 15 relatively good friends.

Attached: 91651.jpg (680x950, 251K)

everyone should have one
start obsessing over the number 4

Attached: I.jpg (704x582, 43K)

i really didnt talk about friends. but a number that is special to you. im glad you have lots of friends user.
just thinking about it makes me obsess over it. well idk if its good or bad. but if i were to pick with a number 4 in it i would pick that

By connection you probably meant people to whom it is easy to get along and converse with if that is not a friend then what is.

Attached: galil tail wagg.gif (260x400, 349K)

no. i meant as in to a number. not friends. do you have a number you feel connection with?

Oh so you mean anyone that you associate with easily, but they wouldn't necessarily be friends okay that makes sense.

Attached: 1449430182035.png (287x400, 245K)

eh.. im sorry. idk where this conversation is going. but if you wanna talk about friends then i will be happy too

>jew dog girl

Neat, did you know Nicola Tesla also did things in increments of three as well? Pretty interesting fella.

Attached: Tesla quote.jpg (366x251, 21K)

im very sleepy now. so im off to sleep. im sorry that i cant respond right now. goodnight

Attached: 152627626791547457.jpg (150x150, 6K)

mine is 4 too

Attached: 155029298448.gif (342x342, 501K)