Do you see the merchant?

do you see the merchant?

Attached: images.jpg (243x207, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/TheRussianPrimaryChronicle/the russian primary chronicle_djvu.txt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lach_(name)
books.google.com/books?id=_gRPAAAAcAAJ&pg=PA519#v=onepage&q&f=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i do, what's your point?
>RO id

Dirty

Transylvania is hungarian land. Moldova and upper Romania are polish lands, change my mind

any body got photoshop torrent file to share

your country is non-existant.
you are a bastard nation born out of Russians and Germans and living on Russian and German territories that you stole.

I banish you the shadow realm

xD
>t. romanian bastard

also there's proxy sites for piratebay and kickass torrents.

upvoted

Attached: minimalistinen merkantti.png (356x480, 3K)

Poles are slaves that tried to settle around danube but got their asses handed to them by the vlachs and were forced to flee to vistula
source:chronic of Nestor, kievan rus

>Among these same Slavs are included the White Croats, 3 the Serbs, and the Carinthians. For when the Vlakhs attacked the Danubian Slavs, setled among them, and did them violence, the latter came and made their homes by the Vistula, and were then called Lyakhs. Of these same Lyakhs some were called Polyanians, some Lutichians, some Mazovians, and still others Pomorians.

>Almost at its beginning, the Povest' introduces the problem of the original and prehistorical habitat of the Slavs, preserving the tradition that “for many years the Slavs had their abode by the Danube, where the Hungarian and the Bulgarian land now lies.” From this locality, the Povest' represents them as expanding into the valley of the Bo- hemian Morava, and after attacks by the Vlakhs, it is likewise asserted that the Slavs moved north into the Vistula basin.

Again it is mentioned how the vlachs btfo the poles and forced them to flee to vistula

Source here
archive.org/stream/TheRussianPrimaryChronicle/the russian primary chronicle_djvu.txt
Search for Vlak mentions

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lach_(name)

Attached: IMG_20190104_171912_370.jpg (1080x546, 218K)

U tell him Leș,
frate

Antonio Bonfini, biographer of Corvinus wrote in the 15th century:

Because [b]the Romanians are descendants of the Romans, a fact that even today is attested to by their language[/b], a language that, even though they are surrounded by diverse barbarian peoples, could not be destroyed.... Even if all kinds of barbarian attacks flooded over the province of Dacia and the Roman people... we can see that the Roman colonies and legions that had only recently been established could not be annihilated. Drowned in waves of barbarian attacks, they still preserved the Roman language and, so as never to lose it, they fought back so ferociously that one could observe that they were fighting not only to preserve their way of life, but even more so to preserve their language.

books.google.com/books?id=_gRPAAAAcAAJ&pg=PA519#v=onepage&q&f=false

Attached: Screenshot_20190205-163141.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

why does Romania get land in the Carpathian basin, isn't that majority Hungarian?

Romania is artificial country made of stolen hungarian, bulgarian, ukrainian and polish land

Because we're that Chads

Attached: trianon-3_20190128151449732_20190220130611815.jpg (1234x969, 1.01M)

Do you think poland will ever regain it's eastern territories, like western ukraine and parts of lithuania and belorussia

No, this country is fucking dead.
Next question

why does the polish language have so many ws in it

So only high IQ units could became polish citizens, when it was worth to do so

Okay last question, which language should I learn from the following
Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Polish or Russian

Italians are meme, poles are dumb niggers who will cease to exist in the next few years, russians are commies, so it's either spanish or arabic

Thank you for your help

Yes

Attached: 76c414f2-e954-41a2-a6c9-6f5d142185e2.jpg (776x756, 119K)

why say that for the poles? I like'em ; their culture… and besides russians they're the only people that can stand good booze

cringe thread, remember to report it to the romanian government for hostile action against the state

Because I live here and I see it with my own eyes, how degraded and degenerated polish society is. I'm giving them 4 years max, before this country turns into literal cesspool and gets erased from the maps again