Day 20 of no weed

Life is great. No more “toking” everyday before going to sleep. Dreams are the real highs one should aim for. HD 4K lucid dreams. They inspire one to achieve their dreams. With daily smoking there were no dreams, just a blank dark state of void.

Stoners are labelled as “losers” with no “Ambition” because they don’t dream. A person that doesn’t dream = no dreams/ambition irl

Attached: 623D7421-94DC-4DC8-AA8E-D8E6112821B4.jpg (534x401, 39K)

>weed effects me in X way
>weed effects others in X way
i'll stop you right there. I don't personally do well with weed either, but i'm not about to faggot shill about it.

My dreams are terrifying. I might start smoking weed so I don't have to suffer every night

I make my living growing cannabis. I'm not going to stop smoking anytime soon.

Attached: 1888 blizzard NYC.jpg (599x776, 100K)

I smoke weed all the time and never go a night without dreaming profusely. Maybe your genetics just aren't up to par with the lifestyle.

Year 5 without weed,couldn't be better,
Coke is a different story.

>tfw i'm smoking the old jazz cabbage right now

Attached: 1451426892948 .jpg (400x400, 143K)

amphs>>>>>>>>coke

Attached: thearyandrug.jpg (4032x3024, 645K)

I don't like dreams, they are stupid.

Nigger spinach. At 8:30am on a week day. When the day comes, we'll have a rope for you too.

I wish I could do the same with alcohol.

>Smoke Weed
>Cough lungs out
>Become extremely paranoid, self-doubting, self-hating, unconfident

Meanwhile
>Drink Alcohol
>Become confident, funnier, more honest, more profound.

>the “I smoke weed for nightmares” meme

Are you 5? Stop being a pussy irl & your “night terrors” will stop. Quit weed & lift cuck

Attached: 04B1B33B-A9B2-4DEF-9851-07B0B45EB5DA.jpg (150x251, 6K)

>stop smoking weed
>2 days later bursting with energy
dont consume the herbal jew

Grandfather used it to stop war dreams before he passed.

>still thinks right-wingers will find their testicles long enough to gather and take to the streets and act out the death squad beyond LARPing with IT nerds in Virginia

Well clearly you don't smoke weed cause you're dreaming

t. gets assdrilled by incubus demon dick every night

>Life is great. No more “toking” everyday before going to sleep.

Weed once a month or so for a bit of stress relief should be mandatory - but i've never understood the daily smoker. There is more to life than the couch

Attached: 1543198029525.jpg (640x640, 119K)

Would like to add that the boomer tier mentality of "devils lettuce" meant that he avoided trying it for years until he beat the shit out of my grandma yelling about chinks.

You are going on the rope list.

Close enough, what the point of dreams.
It's not to rest your mind.
If I want to rest my body I don't make it run.
So dreams aren't restful.?

I like a smoke then play piano.

>imagine being this bluepilled

I dream of walking through ancient cities (in 4K) observing great battles, riding horses through snowstorms, invading poland with my SS friends, riding manowars in high-seas, hangout with jesus, visit other planets and fuck their green colored queens. If you’re not dreaming everyday you are fucking up your waking life & missing out on some serious astral travel

Attached: 9FC10B85-ACDC-4045-9CBA-FE825E4A0AA0.jpg (500x341, 95K)

thats because youre likely smoking a sativa strain you dumb fuck

smoke an indica, you will feel so much more relaxed while being able to engage in meaningful conversations

the absolute level of cope in OP’s post, dont smoke before bed and you will dream

I’m about a month in after eight years of all day everyday.

>still having fucked up dreams
>still /neet/ for two years with no friends
>appetite back and better than ever
>generally depressed, vidya and Jow Forums aren’t as enjoyable just doing it to pass the time
>motivation to change my situation hasn’t changed and I feel pretty meh all the time

It’s been a mixed bag but I don’t see any reason to go back to smoking. I still have it in the house and I get weed for my dad each week but I’ve resisted the urge to smoke it.

Attached: 47A1520E-99E2-499F-8C14-71EA6A84CD88.jpg (168x168, 12K)

Fantasy shite.
Its lights out TV for your brain and you call me bluepilled. Lol

Those dreams dont last you know

Thats just the detox

>“toking” before going to sleep.
Lul, why? What a wasteful nigger

Attached: WLn1ETR.jpg (1125x1098, 135K)

I never dream unless i have a hangover

Your life sounds awesome. Seriously, if I woke up tomorrow and had a based weed growing op, and enough to smoke as much as I want.... life would be fuckin good.

>t. brainlet
you’re not rotting away infront of an artificial screen on your couch. Its not the same thing cucklord supreme.

Doesn’t matter which time of the day you smoke, you burn out your brain with weed just about enough to stop dreaming

Denial doesn't stop the truth.
You have no life so you live in fantasy dreanworld

>there is more to life than the couch
*looks outside*
Is there?

dreams can be a portal to the middle plateau
so if you are harassed by malignant entities you must have somehow invited them over, by indulging in forbidden things

I was able to get off it for a couple of 7 month stints over the last few years. I ended up deciding to start again each time because I didn't feel much better off with out it. Yet again though here I am....didn't feel like picking up today, so I'll give it another run. I actually spend more time on Jow Forums when I don't smoke. Reading and being blazed doesn't always mix for me. It makes shitty sitcoms like FRIENDS and Seinfeld funny enough for me to enjoy.

Dreams are make believe shite.
They are of no importance.
"Oh I dreamed of a pink goldfish."
It means nothing in real life

Weed kills sleep for everyone you retard.

okay degenerate, Enjoy your herbal jew

Attached: 3D15AFD0-C91D-43CA-9212-A72EE2E92832.jpg (1207x722, 276K)

lol we all have to sleep each night, so why not embrace our innate ability to lucid dream? You are sleeping not matter what.

what a bluepilled outlook, just another golem

Attached: 1495539321089.jpg (516x800, 258K)

4K is for poor people.

8K all the way.

Cringe & bluepilled. By the sound of it youre also an underage faggot no older than 15. Kys

Attached: 03B5F56E-387B-422E-8180-0A83C4629F29.jpg (500x322, 15K)

Attached: 1537160363017.png (1440x1557, 821K)

Attached: 1537156749921.png (540x610, 177K)

Excessive dreaming is the sign of an unbalanced mind.
You are ageist too.? What a delight you must be.

Enjoy your nighlty mind television . lol at you pathetic fucking jokers

>I actually spend more time on Jow Forums when I don't smoke.
Same. Smoking everyday, I just play guitar or piano or photograph outside. When I don't smoke I'm on Jow Forums 8+ hours a day.

Less than 10 minutes till 4:20!!

Attached: 1524973601994.gif (640x480, 1.13M)

>Day 20 of no weed
congratz

I'm at year 4 of no smoking

Pharmajew is gonna Pharmajew

havent smoked since 20sept2019 and i shall one day again

>hes one of those i quit smoking now im an anti weed crusader kids
You'll probably be smoking again soon if you don't find something to do besides dream lol

5 year daily smoker here
For the longest time I hardly had any dreams, but it has somehow changed. Now, even if I smoke a joint an hour or so before sleep I have vivid dreams. This change really surprised me.

also I went to the gym 6 out of the past 7 days so fuck you, a joint before working out is comfy AF.

>I smoke then play piano

Kek you have no talent so you have to use the herbaljew as a crutch lmaoing at you underage shitstain addict

Attached: 3ECB7CB9-DA18-4229-AD35-DC4219F56C44.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>meme flag
fuck off

BRADLEY

>HD 4K dreams
You're a funny guy

>2 days later
you weren't a real smoker then
also i'm quitting after today lads.

Attached: pesu.png (401x492, 110K)

that demon dick was real

You're right about the dreams coming back when you give it up.
Very true for me.

Attached: 1953580332.jpg (650x505, 49K)

i started smoking weed like 2 weeks ago and today i ran out of money and didnt have time to go to the bank and i already feel shitty without weed. Maybe i really need to quit this shit because its only been like 2 weeks and im having a hard time sleeping right now and i feel bored and a little anxious. Weed feels so fucking good though so i may buy more tommorow, idk.

how did you get to sleep? This is the biggest obstacle for me. I have been a night toker for too long

The first week was hell, but you have to give it some time before your original sleep pattern returns. You also have tire yourself out so don’t be a NEET, go to gym and take your multis

Dont buy it. Resist the urge user it gets better

Toke 30 min earlier before bedtime every week until eventually you are going to bed sober.

Consider it like this: with weed you are borrowing that good feeling from another day.

This is why I smoke. exlcusively before bed to eat big for big gains too. really nice if you use it medicinally, i also use it recreationally but i wouldnt recommend it as it becomes a hindrance imo

Blessed digits.

Attached: 1547955448490m.jpg (1024x768, 84K)

your brain basically knows you haven't dreamt for the period you toked daily and now it's compensating. it won't last

Based user. Day 20 here too. Keep going.

No one cares.
You'll be back to weed smokin' before you know it, even after this "enlightened" pussy post!

how small you are lol.

>He doesnt know the astral realm is more real than this valley of tears under flesh limitations
Laughingwhores.jpg
Good goy keep toiling

Attached: 1d24c448f37d316be28502fbbedd5a24-fourchan-b-793004945.jpg (1920x1200, 512K)

unironically toke yourself.

I legit haven't had a nightmare in years by praying and telling God please do not let me hate a nightmare. I swear in all these years I've only had a few nightmares when I legitimately forgot to pray to ask because I used to have them all the time. Sounds dumb, but what do you got to lose from trying?

Attached: jesuschrist.jpg (800x600, 119K)

Let me have***

Are you actually retarded?

I stopped having nightmares once I learned to sleep mouth shut and breathe through the nose. Think back on the times you awoke to a nightmare. Was your mouth open?

Ambition is a false god

I had a cool dream where I was in this gigantic hotel/restaurant/superstore that sold guns, and Trump was there, surrounded by throngs of adoring supporters. I told him I was sorry I haven't straightened out my life and I'm still such a loser. He gave me a wry grin and a shrug.

smoke weed
havent dreamed for 8 years
still more successful than i imagined

Oi mate you got a loicense for that rope?

Based night-terror poster.

Attached: Later that Night.jpg (227x294, 22K)

>There is more to life than the couch

Attached: ..................................................................png (388x413, 5K)

>autistic teenager regales us with tales of how even when he's asleep he's a cool guy

Attached: (((HONKHONKHONKHONKHONK))).jpg (500x304, 176K)

>memeflag
Nice try jew. Go shill your pills somewhere else

Attached: 1528441516481512.png (356x353, 37K)

I'm not a mouth breather, no.

Australians are so fucking gay lol

I wanna smoke weed so fucking bad right now. Gimme weed pls.

Attached: 1453132678502.jpg (604x604, 99K)

OP quit weed and literally the only upside is his dreams are crazier now.

Reminder that blaming weed for your shitstate is ignoring the real problem

>(in 4k)

Attached: champ.jpg (2048x1536, 556K)

You feel shitty cause you don't have any money, retard

user is doing a service. Weed is terrible and if you weren't such an absolute friendless virgin you'd have had the chance to buy some and find out for yourself. Weed is a kike scheme to get goys complacent and apathetic.

How would you know? You'd be asleep.

I smoked weed everyday for about 8 years and my I dreamed everynight. They don't bother you like sober dreams do though.
Fuck weed though it's kept me back for so long

How do you enjoy those shows? You must be stunningly boring

I haven't smoked weed in a week and have been sleeping and eating well and back to lifting weights.

get's them to ruin the best years of their life being a shut in stoner instead of starting companies making friends and banging chicks you play video games, watch youtube and smoke.

i quit weed too after 10 years. All these quit weed threads now. weird. Anyway i'm not looking back, already finding energy in me i thought i never had