Are you brave enough to call a black person a nigger to their face?

Are you brave enough to call a black person a nigger to their face?

Attached: 547432265.jpg (480x480, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0kLXgs0dMZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nigger

What's up nig.

Ive been given the nigger pass so its alright, i literally scream nigger when i need my black friend

I always do

Sure, but the last time I got into it with one he called me a nigger.
blew my mind

youtube.com/watch?v=0kLXgs0dMZk

when you need your black friend to fuck your wife?

are you implying blacks are violent ?

No. Im also not “brave” enough to jump into animal enclosures at the zoo.

Why? Jews are the problem and the cause

brave enough?

or woke enough?

Attached: 1548156060126.jpg (650x370, 32K)

Did multiple terms when they called me rude names first

i did in 7th grade and got away with it.

The kid called me "white trash" and walked away.

Attached: dna test.jpg (1169x650, 66K)

>implying I would talk to a nigger
Stupid commie faggot.

Attached: 1550526217862.jpg (960x640, 64K)

No I just larp here desu

I dont intentionally insult people to their face unless I want to fight. I say nigger all the time in conversation and will shout it loudly when Im drunk and joshing around in bars. Just a word.

Yeah, I just have to find one first

Attached: 1542654007259.jpg (1058x1060, 107K)

lmao stay mad tyrone

I do it all the time.

Attached: cuck.png (125x125, 2K)

I've got a license to do so, no less.

Stop making those dumb threads you autistic nigger

Stupid cuck

I have on many occasions, but I stand at 6'6" so putting the fear of god into niggers is my past time.

Why'd you let that nigger fuck your wife?

So long as I cant get in legal trouble or fired from my job then yes.

I did, it was an half accident.
He's white friend came and tried to give me a beating. I felt bad for the friend and didn't knock him the fuck out.

Attached: 4e41b452.jpg (950x968, 74K)

The neighbor girl got a black boyfriend. I complemented her on her "new chimp". The look of fear and sadness on his face was delectable.

Already did as I have the "not from the USA excuse"

I just explain that the world for blacks in portuguese is negro and nigger, nigga (nego) is just a word for it without offense.

The offensive word here is preto (Black)

Can you provide some sort of setting in which this would occur?

Yes and I did, because it's the correct term in my language.

I have no idea what you're trying to say

Tell me this, what's wrong with black girls?
Why do you always act like white girls are such a step up?
>be a man and fix your own community

Attached: 1519018548633.png (1369x1359, 88K)

>ordering coffee at starbucks
>job interview
>at a funeral

just everyday situations basically

Not only have I fucked several black women, I have fucked white babies into two different actual african jungle monkeys with fat asses and big, wobbly, milky teats.

On both occasions, I straight up told them moments after meeting them that I wanted to get them pregnant. They loved the idea of having a white baby (skin color is everything in Africa. The lighter shade of nigger you are, the better off you are).

I sent them to the ob-gyn to establish their obvulation schedule, and then we did nothing but fuck, eat, and watch movies for about four days while they were fertile. They got pregnant instantly, and I heard about it only a couple months later, as soon as they confirmed it. I had already left Nairobi by then, but they were quite happy to be pregnant with a white mans baby, even if he wasn't going to be around to support them.

Those are not the only niggers I have inseminated. I only fuck sheboons bareback, and try to determine when they are going to be fertile based on tracking their periods. So, each nigger I want to impregnant goes through a period of courthship and surveillance as I woo her, while simultaneously timing things so that when we finally fuck raw, it's when she is ready to bear my children, whether she realizes it or not. Most niggers are too stupid to know about their fertility cycle.

They also murder their unborn children instantly and without remorse. I have knocked up several american niggers over the years, but only one of them actually carried my child to term (and then tried to find me and sue me for child support, but I know what Im doing so she failed). The others told me they got pregnant and aborted it. Disappointing.

My next trip to Kenya is next year, and I already have several women lined up on dating websites, who are interested in white men.

If I can't legally mass murder them, then I sure as fuck am going to colonize them.

Actually did a few months ago.

>Pull into drive-thru McDonalds
>Some nigger in a low-rider starts screaming about he was first and tells me to get out of the drive-thru
>Literally say "shut up stupid nigger"
>The employee hears me through the speaker and refuses to serve me
>Left and went to Taco Bell
>Happy

I know you guys are probably shy, so as a black person, I'll let you guys do it to me. Go ahead guys

>Are you brave enough to call a black person a nigger to their face?
Discord Tranny

No, you fags. I've got a license to call a nigger a nigger.

Attached: U GOT A LOICENSE FOR THAT M8.jpg (460x288, 33K)

>No, you fags. I've got a license to call a nigger a nigger.
Tranny Discord

I have before, they usually try getting in your face but they won’t do shit if they know you’ll beat their shit in. One time I did it and the shitskin tried to push me into oncoming traffic, I thankfully caught myself from falling and beat his ass with a piece of rebar I found after running after him a few blocks, FUCK NIGGERS

What OP is trying to say is that Buck Nigger beasts have such low self control on account of being nearly an animal, that simply uttering a word can send one into a blind rage... like a wild Nigger Beast... going 10/10 Ooga Booga

Attached: 8EC1B3D3-9BC2-45E7-91C3-4BD5743CFE1E.jpg (1128x1735, 999K)

I have a mixed friend Jordan who I call a nigger all the time. It's the dynamic of friendship, I call him a nigger, he calls me a mick. I tell him his dad left, he reminds me my baby brother was a miscarriage. No one gives a shit. Fucking nigger.

Attached: 1411288482423.jpg (500x375, 47K)

No

>Are you brave enough to call a black person a nigger to their face?
I grew up in Detroit, and did it quite often when they would start to call me names, or attempt to bully me.
All of my black friends had no problem with it either as they said the people I called nigger, were niggers.

That doesn't count.

Do it for Terry

depend. will police come to defend him or not?

Imagine you put that much thought into making human babies you kike faggot

Many times I have called them niggers to their face when they are acting like it. Most act suprised, shout, scream, cry and make a big hoopla about it but never swing. Very rarely you get one with some balls who actually swings at you and they are easy enough to knock out. Generally they are only a threat when they outnumber you but thats what the ccw is for. Always try to de escalate the situati on prior to engaging in a fight, looks better if the cops are called.

>the one and true chad

ive done it quite a few times

Are they being a nigger? Then probably.

I would never lower myself in such a brutish fashion. I tend to give acquaintances the benefit of the doubt, and address them in a cordial and polite manner, lest I be mistaken for some garden variety white nigger.

Brave enough yes. Bigoted enough no.

Yes, and we all laughed and smoked a blunt afterwards.

>tfw i do this when i get up every morning and look myself in the mirror.

I've done it while fucking one in the ass, raw. Get on my level kid.

shohuldn't you be beating your "MUH DICK"
and practicing your break dance moves???

Attached: Breakdancing tipped for inclusion at Paris 2024 Olympics.jpg (1068x670, 107K)

So you need to get a license in England, in order to let a nigger fuck your wife?

yes, routinely. it startles the nigger and makes them assume you are violent. great for making the nigger go be a nigger somewhere else

Attached: goes in the field.jpg (400x600, 56K)

>N I G G E R
>I
>G
>G
>G
>E
>R

plenty of times before the internet existed.

Attached: killsfagsded.jpg (560x663, 93K)

Why do you keep posting this shit? Or is it more than one guy posting the same thing? What the fuck?

>Brave enough yes. Bigoted enough no.

reddit: the post

I've done it several times in many different scenarios, most of the time they're stunned that I had the nerve to say it. Other times the situation was already heated from chimp out activity & calling them a nigger was stating the obvious & didn't really affect the situation.
Basically I'll do it if the situation calls for it, it's just an insult, referencing welfare & being fatherless triggers them far more because the truth hurts.

No you stupid fucking nibba

Yes but I also carry a 9mm. So if he rushes to attack me I can put him down with ease. If there is noone else around and he has a knife on him it is gg. Clean cut case

Yeah, so long as they don't kill me. But hey, they will just kill me. Niggers lose pride when they hear words they don't like.

In the movie theater I told a nigger to move over and he did.

I was working the sound board at a fairly popular music venue in Brooklyn once. The promoter who set up the bands got mad at me for no reason, other than he was really drunk. He was one of those flaming openly gay homosexuals who for some reason, even though he’s white and old, talked like a black guy.

He called me a nigger multiple times, with a hard “R”, and using it as an insult. He really pissed me off so I muted the sound board during a bands performance, switched a few cables around so he couldn’t fix it, and went to the bar to drink (I gave the house half of their money back). I told them I’m done, the guy was an asshole. A black guy next to me, who I sort of knew, was listening. I explained that he kept calling me a nigger over and over again. The black dude got up from his stool and punched him right in the fucking face.

He came back and told me he took care of it. He was awesome. I miss that gig sometimes.

Attached: 4L_5jQSUi2b.jpg (480x480, 60K)

Pointless. I could be charged with a hate crime if we fought.

I did before, and he went to punch me. I caught it, then kicked him in the balls. Good to say that nigger wont be having any children anytime soon.

NO BECAUSE THEY'RE BRAINDEAD SAVAGES!

Unless I'm carrying of course then I don't give a fuck.

he would've gotten a licence to let a chink fuck fuck his wife, but your cock is to small to please a woman.

This is a stupid question. You frame it as: "are you brave enough to fight a nigger?".
I have and I almost did again a couple days ago.
However, what you are really saying is: "are you stupid enough to ruin your social reputation, job standings, be charged with a hate crime, to initiate a fight with a nigger by calling him a nigger?"
No. That doesn't make me a pussy, or make them any less of a nigger. I'm just smart enough to know its not worth it.

GLOW IN THE DARK GLOW IN THE DARK DIE BITCH

Have you ever met your father Nog?

how would he find him?