Why do all british people have aspergers?

Why do all british people have aspergers?

Attached: 1520324632006.png (460x568, 48K)

:/ I don't

>:/
Sure buddy

>anglo calling his fellow anglo retarded

Attached: 1391961907516.png (700x1167, 175K)

>Years of inbreeding

Most of us still like our fellow angelos. Don’t let this mutt fool you

That's a lie

My family is German, nice try anglo scum

People with aspergers are typically more intelligent

Source?

I usually picture them as very witty, conceited, and contemptuous of Americans. I think I'd shit myself if I ever had to talk to a Brit for these reasons, even though my IQ is statistically higher than more than 90% of Brits' IQs. Maybe most of the dumb ones came to the South, leaving behind a bunch of intellectuals, sort of like the opposite of Ireland, when the smart ones left during the famine, leaving Ireland with an average IQ of 94 today (at least this is what I assume is the cause).

Fuck off Krautburger this is Angelo land

>accepts premise
>tries to defend tism
You played yourself, brother.

Fuck off eternal anglo. You're not getting away with my aryan blood i fucking tell you.

I think most British people are mentally children because they need a shit ton of laws to protect themselves from themselves. They have degenerated from the standard of a true norman. I think anglos are denerates normans and Germanic brits are the true descendants of england.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - 06 [720p]-0009.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

Ive literally believed this for a long time.

Iffy education system pumps us full of shitty trivia and haughty baseless musings on the state of the world taught as fact, then the nanny state plays to the lack of wisdom so you get a population of infantilised smartasses not raised by their parents, like me.

> HIGH FUNCTIONING
> HIGH FUNCTIONING
> HIGH FUNCTIONING
(HIGH FUNCTIONING)
> HIGH FUNCTIONING
> HIGH FUNCTIONING
> HIGH FUNCTIONING
(HIGH FUNCTIONING)

Attached: HIGH FUNCTIONING.jpg (99x65, 5K)

>Make thread about britbongs being autistic
>Britbong comes in to say that autistic people are smarter based on his own ass
The anglos aren't sending their best

Attached: 1542921931741.jpg (800x450, 37K)

> HIGH FUNCTIONING

Attached: mfw.jpg (460x288, 13K)

Attached: D2CD2538-9D60-4945-B709-09A0BAB29E7D.jpg (585x390, 29K)

This is true only because you can't be diagnosed with Asperger's and also be retarded.

High functioning Aspergers is the best Aspergers. There are many so much worse off than me.

Unironically UK is the most autistic posters on Jow Forums

Combining roof jump and stinkydong still wouldn't add up to ralsei on the sperg scale.