Untitled

Attached: dickletemoji.png (668x555, 119K)

Late

Hmmmm~, how does that image "mock" men by showing a so-called Emoji? Is this how humans interact in this century?

Attached: Me.gif (244x96, 37K)

If my dick was that small then maybe I'd have some of that sweet sweest white privalege

Unfortunately I'm a poo in loo with an 8 inch and so I don't belong anywhere because my dick too big to be pajeet but still too big to be white.

Fuck you Jow Forums. please suck my balls and dick till I cum because none else will. Dirty white niggers the lot of you

>brit
>brown
Yep it checks out

how do i find the archive of this? i am curious how dumb the article is

they don't interact at all

يمكن تأكيد.

I just want my shrug emoji I basically never use emojis except for the heart, thumbs up, and "thinking" emoji, and literally only use the last one in order to replicate a shrug

If you unironically use whatsapp/snapchat/some other normie shit you deserve to be confined to reddit for the rest of your life

Nice twin 9s!
It is the funny because they are little!

Attached: 1521160768120.jpg (400x400, 20K)

How am I supposed to message my girlfriend if not with a messaging app?

>bragging about your dick size in an anonymous board

So how does adding this emoji "shatter" capitalism? I'd like to go there and see their "explanation" but I don't want to give them click counts.

Finally white men will be punt in their place.

I think you got baited.

>It's also great for illustrating capitalism's failures by capturing the inadequate minimum wage or your lackluster salary

It also says that it is replacing the eggplant emoji. The Bourgeoisie are probably freaking out right now

lel I haven't been here in a while I should have remembered

That's such a short explanation to put in the headline, I feel like Vice does a pretty good job in catering to the underemployed, recently graduated, meme degree populace.

Attached: kaguya showing how long your dick is.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

The article was like 3 sentences long

I am subscribed to their YouTube channel