Supreme gentleman discussion

Thoughts on him? Was he a true gentleman or not?

Attached: B4D964A8-46E5-46D3-A301-8EDAF9B1AD90.jpg (480x640, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-aTLXLhhavQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9foHKSmi_wM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lowkey he kinda cute

He hated himself for being too pussy to ask out women.

he's what happens when people read everything on the internet as fact and find /misc and Jow Forums

youtu.be/-aTLXLhhavQ

I guess he never hit or miss?

>Sexist

Attached: 1550255874739.jpg (539x960, 226K)

Still dont even know who this guy is.

I'm just mad that Mumkey Jones got shoahed from youtube, his elliot roger videos were kino

Two old white lezbos.

complete cuck
I've asked some ugly and fat bitches out over the past few years
still got denied but didn't go kill people over it

how old are you?

at least you tried

23. Why?

He was, kind of a gentleman. And he deserves better than this, he deserves a WOMAN OF INTELLIGENCE.

Why is it that women always have to act like retarded children or brainless animals when they flirt? Is that because if they do not, then they are "acting like men"? And that is the same as an inferior one acting like a superior one, as men still see women as inferior to them, and NO SUPERIOR ONE TOLERATES AN INFERIOR ONE ACTING LIKE HE HIMSELF AS A SUPERIOR. I mean, imagine her acting intelligently EVEN ONCE when flirting with her imaginary Elliot: she would be spat on by all the incels being called a feminist whore, instead of them wanting to fuck her.

youtube.com/watch?v=9foHKSmi_wM

I wonder if she pops her tits out next, while pretending to be an innocent child. Hahaha.

a loser who died like a bitch

Yeah I want to SMACK THE TEETH IN of every bitch acting like a retarded child or a brainless animal while flirting. Because they are IN THE WAY OF WOMEN OF INTELLIGENCE being able to flirt and thus be approached by men. Because HOW IN THE HELL you act like a retarded child or a brainless animal, even while flirting, when you are intelligent?

On a sidenote, I wonder if all of these Elliot threads this night are artificial? As there is not much people posting even if it's ameriposter time and they get cut all of a sudden after I posted. By artificial I mean that they are started by someone just to check things.

Yeah, a CHECKOUT THREAD it is. As no one reacts even to that retard pretending to be a child while posing in her video. I mean that should make any dick hard.

And just to clarify:
>Because they are IN THE WAY OF WOMEN OF INTELLIGENCE being able to flirt and thus be approached by men. Because IF ALL WOMEN acted intelligently while flirting men COULD NOT REACT AGGRESSIVELY to any of them doing so, as if they did, they couldn't get any pussy ever. Also because HOW IN THE HELL you act like a retarded child or a brainless animal, even while flirting, when you are intelligent?

Yeah, guess I'm going to start killing fuckheads reacting to women's flirting aggressively when they DO NOT FUCKING PLAY A RETARDED CHILD OR A BRAINLESS ANIMAL while doing it. Also will start reshaping the faces of bitches enabling it. :D

Attached: IMG_1102.png (671x519, 146K)

Also I am going to kill fuckheads of your kind TRYING TO INVALIDATE PEOPLE'S COMMENTS BY SUGGESTING THAT THEY ARE SOMEHOW RETARDED. LIARS of your kind DESERVE TO DIE as well. From polluting the humanity with your filthy seed, But hey I guess you won't be able to spread it anyway. Hahaha!

Why don't you take your fins and go jump in a river

r.i.p. mah nigga Elliot.
he only wanted to smash but them thots keep playin.

Attached: 17263512312.png (762x482, 622K)

He was a mentally-unstable narcissist, but his manifesto was interesting as fuck.

Kek

its sad to think, but if he jacked off nearly as much as weve come to know, he probably wouldnt have enjoyed sex anyway, and would have shot up the school regardless because he couldnt bust a nut due to his grip being the only thing tight enough to get him to finish.

Attached: thanosr.jpg (382x234, 10K)

Maybe because I AM NOT THE ONE WHO DESERVES TO DIE YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

Back to /r9gay/
Saged and hidden