Be me, loser teenager

>be me, loser teenager
>almost no friends; the few I have aren't close to me
>closest friendship is a girl I've known since first grade, we've known each other forever
>she's seriously hot and I'm a lonely fag with no experience
>she tells me I'm like a brother and our relationship has been like this for years
>mfw I love her so much and It pains me that I can never be honest about it, or else I'll ruin what I have

I rarely come here for this kind of thing but I dont know what to do. I'm so stuck. I dont know how to interact with girls or be intimate. What do I do? (Besides kill myself)

Attached: f06bf4e.png (420x413, 85K)

Don't talk to a girl next time!

Maybe you're gay?

Definitely thought about it but nope

Definitely tell get how you feel. Ask her if she'll give you a chance. If not., ask her if she will hook you up with someone

date me instead

Deal. Only if you suck toes

i like my own toes being sucked
can we trade the deal

Who in the godfuck are you quoting?

Attached: 1542023498503.jpg (477x638, 47K)

You drive a hard bargain. A
We have a deal

>so lonely that even this conversation brought me slight joy. Thanks for the memes chief

our bant relationship isnt a meme

Attached: aobDxYVG3_480w_v1.jpg (480x270, 19K)

Of course of course, how could I?

Don't destroy, you will ruin your life just for the sake of calling her your girlfriend.
I know it must be tearing you apart from the inside that there might be one day when she finds somebody close to her heart.
You could tell her that face to face but please - if she doesn't accept, don't grief and get over it.
And if that were to put you at distance and uncomfortable, just get over it.
I'm pretty sure you would get a chance with her, even if she would like it a bit and that could be also painful.
How do you rate your looks, user? I suppose she's clear 10/10 for you.

woudn't like it a bit*
sorry im writing on the move

3/10.on my part. And I get what you're saying.

good morning bf

>unofficially autist but definite autist
>friend zoned a number of times, even the brother line
>started exercising, got in better shape, improved confidence
>autistic "must exercise more" mindset helped
>found that they were now a lot happier with the idea
>have had relationships with a number of previous 'just friends'
I suspect there is no friend zone, just a lack of competence.
Give self-improvement a try.

Good morning to you too

You're right. I lost 15 pounds recently working out and eating well but I gave up after getting a job. I think I've just gotta balance it all and do what I originally intended. Thanks for reminding me of my goals

I just dont know how to stay motivated

how has your day been

Shitty, as usual. You?

it has been okay, i edited a theme for Jow Forums so i have this pastely blue/green one right now
i just made a cup of tea too
i hope you feel better bf

That's nice, I only have the default theme. And thank you for your concern. Gf? Bf? The world will never know

im your bant gf
here is my dark one

Attached: dark.png (1898x964, 402K)

this is my light one, im still working on it

Attached: light.png (1905x977, 406K)

They look nice. I'm a default fag and dont care to change mine

You need a friend right now not a girlfriend put you feelings aside and meet other women with her flirt with her girlfriends maybe she will get jealous aswell but also you need more women in your life don’t fall in love with one if you have no other options you are just falling for her cuz you are lonely and she is the only one who cares for you the slightest

Yeah you're right. Out of all the fem friends Ive had, shes the only one who pays me any attention. I see what you're saying but I suffer being a total fucking idiot and dont know how to meet new people

This is good ... it gives me hope

thank you, im really fond of the dark one

If she has friends and invites you out she will introduce you to them and from there your social skill will start to grow

hello bf i changed

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (1917x978, 191K)

Lol nice

How do you make those?

I dont know much about css so i just take someones theme for the general structure and change shit from there
normally inspect element (hacker i know) or searching up stuff on w3schools for the stuff i dont know

Can you two exchange discord please? I don't care if it's against the rules but youre too sweet :):):)

Attached: IMG-20181228-WA0000.jpg (1599x788, 164K)

And expose my personal discord to the prying eyes of any dickhead on this God forsaken website? Not a chance

Oh okay. Sounds simple enough

your ricing is gay

Person A posts disposable mailbox address which only they know the real alias to.
Person B sends the information to that address.
Person A goes through all the gore/dicks/cp that gets sent to the address in the meantime and finds the information person B sent.

Attached: cbb9e297b3cd165c3655cf3da8596f8d6ab8ef1134621f72cd2ecb258846c4e5.jpg (625x468, 51K)

This thread

Attached: 20190210_153522.jpg (943x720, 248K)

You have a point

I will take none of this hoodbooglary. Leave my thread

What does that even mean

Couldn't tell ya if I tried

excuse me
you done well defending yourself bf, proud of you

Attached: superthumb.gif (300x250, 36K)

Thanks g, these fucking people are tryna fight me

how can we stop these fools?

Attached: a493d92604d678d99f2b378103ddf6dd.jpg (1808x2104, 239K)

Microwave them like japan in the 1940s

Either tell her to give you a shot or boost out nigga. Don't waste your time. If she says she doesn't wanna ruin it then it means she will never want you.

this is an anti bully zone

Attached: 1523906489566.gif (400x225, 1.76M)

My bad, my bad