To russians of Jow Forums

Whats going on with putin? Why is he all riled up about us putting missiles in europe? Have we? Is he seeing somthing we are not seeing here in the US? Its understandable for russia to not want missiles in europe, But I dont think we have any in europe at the moment. Whats going on over there?

Attached: 1539895458996.jpg (712x696, 133K)

Hmmmm~, Shut up, Karen.

Nothing would ever happen it's all pointless political idiocy
/thread

Don't worry

Missiles are unepic i personally wouldn't like getting nuked

It's the same pissing contest it's always been. A human will not push the button. Artificial Intelegence will.

Usually I would pass it off like that, but putin was specific with his warning for the united states to not put missiles in europe, at an odd time, almost out of the blue. That makes me nervous that he is seeing somthing that we dont.

Russians love European cocks so putting missiles in Europe is a subtle hint for Europe to put beeper in Russian boyholes. It's very gay when you think about it

Calm down, russian government officials has families and property in US and europe - they're not serious

>personally wouldn't like getting nuked
same.
also, I dont think anyone here has had any real bone to pick with russia since the fall off the USSR. gave us a nasty scare when you invaded crimea, but right now that seems to be at the back of most peoples minds over in the united states

Jump off a roof

Its shit like this that led us to declare independence from britian

faggot

You're the one begging for eurococks, dumb libtard

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

фэггoт

This is a lie.

It's shit like this that led to Britain declaring shariah law.

It's scientific fact, dumb libtard

Attached: 1550427227879.jpg (800x492, 85K)

you kiss your queens ass with that mouth?

ur mom a libtard and everybody knows russians are only gay for finnish cocks

its the mongol genes longing for relatives

Бased

I will have you know, sir, that our Queen does not have an "ass" as you so crudely call it. None of the royal family have a need for such base functions, they have subordinates for that. Even your lowborn Meghan has had her genitalia removed as to fit with royal protocol.
Educate yourself as not to appear so foolish in the future.
Good day.

>pretending the queen isnt a slag

Attached: 1520332007847.png (471x361, 219K)