Post jewsriel getting mutilated and gored

post jewsriel getting mutilated and gored

Attached: jew.jpg (638x361, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WrcuWqw2tT8
youtu.be/-J9GKFyzO0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: wait for it.jpg (896x632, 88K)

Attached: pwned.png (852x480, 712K)

Attached: 1550436389794.png (720x741, 1.07M)

Attached: btfo.jpg (850x468, 116K)

He posted some new pics for you to work with

My good sir, I believe these inquiries you have made about our great nation of Romania are false, you are being misled by your fellow compatriots and British, as you, an American (eugh) would not understand such important issues and geopolitical problems in the lands of Romania, I believe your argument has been utterly and supremely "destroyed", as they say, haha! But in the end, Romania always wins, because we are "based".

man what the fuck is this shit this is racist to us romanianz this fuckn shiet nigga what the fuk is this i wll fuckn i dont even know like i dnt even what the fuck this is too far man nigga this is too far you went too far this time nigga

Daily thread? Hmm... seems silly! This isn't even cirno related!

THIS FUCKIGN AMERICAN IN MY GTHTRAAD IS POSTING WHAT AGIN!?!?!?!?!?!?!? HE'AS FUCKING POSTING THE SAME IMAGE OVER AND OVER AGAIN IN YM BASED THREADS AND THIS CUNT THINKS HE CAN FUCK ME UP WITH THAT IMAGE??? HE THINKS HE CAN DAMAGE ME EMOTIONALLY?!?!!? THINK AGAIN AMERICAN YOU ARE LESS THAN SHIT YOU WILL NEVERN OT BE ANYTHING ELSS WTHAN SHIT WITH THAT STPID IMAGE YOU KEEP POSTING WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ANYWAY YOU PIECE OF SHIT GYPSY
>AMERICANS AND BRITISH BE LIKE
>HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR YOU ARE GYPSYSSSSS HURRRRRRRR YOU ARE NOT WHITE YOU ARE INBRED GYPSIYSS
YEAH WELL FUCK OFF CUNT WE AREN'T GYPSIES AND YOU'RE THE ONE WHO IS

BURN AMERINGIGER BURNNNNNN BRUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN YOU ABOMINATION

Attached: based.jpg (778x350, 75K)

This is what the kids nowadays call "based", yes? If so then indeed, this is in fact very "based"!

man this is some bomb ass shit you be postin' over here nigguh like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Attached: the face.jpg (1280x718, 295K)

>This is now a staple of your shitty, low quality daily thread.
>Get used to it.

My good sir, your statement was very vulgar and improper, saying this thread is bad with such vile language is mot obscene, not to mention that saying this thread is bad is a huge logical fallacy most people commit when replying to such threads (Romanian threads). What I want you to know is that you are most wrong and rude and that this thread is in fact "based", it provides an inquisitive and intellectual look into Jow Forums's board Jow Forums with a deep psychoanalysis of its members. This board is in fact in the process of being enlightened by threads such as this one and you my good sir should be thankful for it and not use such vile words.

I hope you understand now why this thread is so based, my good American (ewwww).

yo nigguh wuz dis shizzle ovah hea this nigguh be like yoooo this thread be shizzle nizzle but i be like nah dawg this thread be the shit it's the mothafucking shit it's the new revolutionary act mah nigguh we be sticking up to the americans and british yo

you're a worse schizo than me, kiddo

Oh, you sneaky fuck. I can't dump Indian Elliot Rodger to this reply.

DID THIS FUCKING
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AMERICUNT
JUST CALL MY THREAD LOW QUALITY AND SHIT? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GAY ASS SHIT I WILL FUCKING I DON'T I DON\'T HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WILL UFKCING I DON'T EVEN WHAT OKAY MAYBE I WON'T BUT YOU'LL REGRET IT YOU SACK OF PISS YOU'LL REGRET THIS DAY WHEN YOU POSTED THAT IMAGE THAT YOU POSTED AND THE STATEMENT YOU MADE YOU WILL REGRET THIS DAY YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF THE SUN AGAIN WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU PATHETIC CREATURE OF CORRUPTION AND TAINT

That's better.

I am not shitskin
I believe non violence way to replace most Indian women
I am good liberal
I hate bad liberal and conservative
Most of them are defective because they are highly conservative and over sensitive
I believe most Indian women must be replaced
Most Indian daughter mom (sometime her father) are defective and they try to control their daughter life also they want their daughter not to interact opposite sex
But they are hypocrite they will let their daughter sleep with stranger I mean arrange marriage (ultra conservative)

Also That Anglo indian women her mother did love marriage but they won't allow her to do love marriage

My skin is yellowish
I am not smelly
I am not dirty
I am not weak
I am not ugly
I am not smelly
I DON'T SMELL LIKE SHIT
I don't smell like faggot and bad
I DON'T SMELL BAD
I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN
I AM NOT SMELLY
I DO BATH DAILY WITH BRANDED SOAP, SHAMPOO AND BODY OIL
I am hygienic
I QUIT SCHOOL SINCE 2013 DUE TO BULLY BY STUPID BOYS
Girls used to call me handsome but i was shy talk to them

Most INDIAN SCHOOL segregated both sex since grade 7

When they become adult then They are defective

I am handsome still

INDIAN WOMEN ARE DEFECTIVE

>WHIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>WHIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I NEED TO MAKE MY POSTS ON Jow Forums NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LET ME OUT OF HERE
>WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>THUNK THUNK THUNK
>N-N-NO, THIS IS NOT HOW MY LIFE ENDS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I DON'T WANT TO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LET ME OUT LET ME OUT
>sorry chap but this is your life now, we are faggots togheter in this
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>SPLAT

illustration

Attached: 1550252566071.png (762x560, 613K)

>I get to hear this guy hyperventilating and destroying his keyboard all the way from America.
>For free.
>Best timeline.

>NOOOOOOOOOOO LET ME OUT OF HERE YOU BRIT WANKER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>oh yeah that's the stuff ohohoho ooooooooooooh yeah
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>THUNK THUNK THUNK
>SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>LET ME OUT OF HERE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>this is the good stuff oh yeah
>HUMP HUMP
>W-W-W-W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS IS HORRIBLE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOOO I AM GONNA DIE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>hngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1550329565034.jpg (590x350, 54K)

>WHAT IS THIS I AM BEING EATEN BY WORMS W-W-W-WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>oh shit this little cunt is dying i'd better save him
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY PENIS MY FUCKING PENIS GOT BITTEN WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>RUMBLE RUMBLE RUMBLE
>W-W-W-W-WHAT IS THIS WHAT IS THIS SOUND I AM HEARING
>SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH
>OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH FUCFK IT'S SHIT I AM BEING FUCKING SHAT WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUCK PINKYBONG
>HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG oi these bloody pills ain't working HOLD ON WAIT A FOOKEN MINUTE MATE
>SPLAT PLOP SQUAASH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH OHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A SQUISH SPLAT PLOP BLAM
>that's the good stuff mate

Attached: 1550330112158.jpg (1300x975, 222K)

To be continued.....

A most exquisite piece of text, you are a true literary genius! You must be renowned among scholars such as myself for you have taken a place in my mind to be exalted upon.

yo dis be like sum sorrta book shit nigga yeah nah i dont read that shit nigga where the jewsriel at i betta need to rape his little negro ass

AND FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU FOR MAKING FUN OF MY FUCKING POSTS YOU ARE FUCKING IDIOTS STOP MAKIGN FUN OF ME STOP POSTING THAT INDIAN GAY SHIT IN REPLY TO MY THREADS STOP SAYING I HYPERVENTILAT EI DONT DO THAT WHAT I DO IS KILL AMERICANS AND CRUSADE FUCK YOU I'M A ROMANIAN CRUSADER AGAINST AMERISHITS AND I UPHOLD TRADITIONAL ROMANIAN VALUES FUCK YOU BLOODY CUNT PIECE OF MONGRELITY SHIT CUNT

Fain

Attached: Multiple-Mothers_20190220213249734_20190220214410861.jpg (769x876, 313K)

My shitty Motorola camera couldn't capture my face properly
Also i have new phone
Whenever I see UK flag
I will say this
Hello British Man
HELLO BRITISH MAN

HELLO SAHEB (BRITISH/EUROPEAN)

HELLO BRITISH MAN
ONE GOOD THING ONLY IN BRITISH INDIA THAT MOST 90% BRITISH ERA CANAL, BRIDGES, RAILWAY BRIDGES, DAMS, RAILWAY ARE GOOD QUALITY AND THEY STILL LAST LONG

Oh wait Ancient and Middle age India made great water drainage and underground you stupid idiot
Saheb means respect, European especially english, indian boss
I won't respect you saheb

This is hate thread of Indian women

Replacing population of indian women in india is good
I don't hate all Britishers
why some British officer in India married to defective Indian women in 1800s
Also oh wait
Indian railway made another great bridge in this year by using european standard
It will last up to 121 years lel
You are from 8ch

>Can abuse others
>Can't handle even the most minute slight to his massive ego

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP SHUT THE FUCK UP YEAH I CAN ABUSE YOU FUCKING RETARD I FUCKING CAN I CAN AND I WILL AND ALWAYS WILL BECAUSE YOU ARE
>AMERICAN
YOU ARE THE TAINT OF THIS PLANET AND I AM THE GOOD THAT HAS COME TO CLEANSE THIS WORLD OF YOUR EVIL YOU SCUMBAG MORON PIECE OF SHIT AND FUCK YOU SHITISH CUNT FOR MAKING FUN OF ME WITH THAT GAY ASS COPYPASTA SHIT

Attached: 1540302804404m.jpg (1024x864, 93K)

Most unglamorous making fun of my compatriot by posting the same response to him over and over again, it is very rude and shows signs that you do not have the argumentative capabilities to outsmart him. Indeed.

What you mean is he is beating you in this argument with a very interesting use of cunning and wits, he is indeed a mind to be challenged and this is not abuse, simply a destruction of the less intelligent.

>my compatriot
>same ID
I guess Romania really is as poor as I've been led to believe.

>Who is the true schizo of this board you ask?
>Look no further.

Plot twist.

Sir, you are wrong with this, the great nation of Romania is not poor, but in fact a very prosperous state unlike the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northen Ireland or the United States of America, true patriotic crusading Romanians are bound together on the internet by sharing the same IP (I know this stuff as I am at true intellectual, also good with computers and programming), this creates a true bond between patriotic Romanians which promotes traditional Romanian values such as it was mean to be.

Excuse me sir but you are wrong, neither me or any of my friends suffer from the mental disorder known as schizophrenic, which I believe is what you were referring to. Me and my fellow Romanians are just a humble bunch of knights seeking to bring the world to a state of utopia where the people can enjoy traditional Romanian values once more like they did in the past 5000 years ago.

Attached: heh.jpg (300x215, 35K)

FUCK YOU YOU POSTING THAT IMAGE ARE YOU LAGUHING AT MY REPLY? YOU THINK I AM NOT SERIOUS? I BELIEVE THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE SAYING YEAH FUCK YOU CUNT FUCK YOU AMERICAN YOU BE LIKE
>HAHAHAHAHABHAHAHAAHHA I POST FUNNY IMAGE IN RESPONSE TO YOU THIS MAKES ME SERIOUS AND BETTER THAN YOU I AM SUPERIOR LOLOLOLO
WRONG
WRONG
WRONG
WRONAG
WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG
YOU ARE
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AMERICAN
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(((AMERICFAN)))

AND YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD AS AMERICANS AND BRITISH AREN'T SUPERIOR TO ANYTHING THEY ARE FUCKING CUNTBUCKETS OF PISS AND SPERM

yo sup homies i be seein' these niggas be like yo yo yo i betta fuck they women and they gonna beel the big white romanian cock soon they gonna feel my dick in they anus they gonna be like oh no we the american we stupid yeah that what they gonna be like my based romanians

>tfw even Indian Elliot Rodger doesn't want to be one of you
I hate rape
Don't ever fucking compare me those gypsy. They don't integrate into western society and they do crimes
I know they migrated to Europe from Indian subcontinent in middle ages
They are uncivilized Barbarian
I don't want them go back to India
I wish their women get replaced and their good honest man marriaged to european women

True
We need to impale Anglos like Vlad did
youtu.be/WrcuWqw2tT8

Attached: 1550670624954.jpg (703x1024, 104K)

Das Rite
VLAK BVLLS + BLACK BULLS will rule this world

Footage from our alliance meeting:
youtu.be/-J9GKFyzO0g

Attached: 1550671471275.jpg (640x480, 64K)

Get better. A single IP switch doesn't prove much.

After all, can you even switch back again?

well at least it's not cirno bullshit

yeah yeah fuck you too pal stupid british cunt

>Now we know he has a smartphone and a computer.

shut the fuck uppppppppppppppp right at this moment you stupid fucking american RIGHT now okay fuck you just shut the fuck up you cunt you have no rights to talk in based threads such as this one

>talking in an unbased thread
>talking in a schizophrenic rant thread
>laughing at a poor quality thread
>getting free entertainment from it all

Attached: 1549311588731.jpg (720x894, 68K)

More money than I expected, to be honest.

Kek astia acu cred ca io is tot tu

Attached: 1549986504528.jpg (640x361, 29K)

Fuck

Attached: 1550361137645.jpg (480x505, 10K)

>american

Attached: 1550361154202.jpg (480x505, 10K)

niggers

Attached: 1361434094294.jpg (266x274, 8K)

Kek thanks bro
Got band

And very nice, I would've wrote the same thing
But I think it was obvious eh?

np

lol yeah

the intellectual thread for great minds to brainstorm new revolutionary ideas

simply based

Ralsei's retarded.

Imagine talking to yourself in a thread.

>imagine romania

>imagine the smell

>he is british
>he is on Jow Forums
>on Jow Forums
>looking at my thread
>british
>he replies to my thread
>BRITISH
>REPLIES TO MY THREAD
CRINGE
CRINGE
CRINGE
CRINGE
CRINGE

Jow Forums gets more fun when the screaming romanian shows up

>Romanian
Maximum cringe.

It does. I still say it's the Indian guy in disguise though.

what the fuck is with these vermin OVER HERE what am i seeing OVER HERE is a buncha gay cuckoldry, because there are fucking
>AMERICANS AND BRITISH
in this thread replying to it
but let me tell you one thing you twats
you will never be based enough to reply in one of my threads
yet you still do
you will enver be worty enough of my based threads and supreme basedness
you will never be white
you will never be romanian
you will enver uphold traditional white romanian values
you will never rape jewsriel in his anus until he dies
you will never skullfuck a hungarian until he dies
you will always get vasectomies

I'm a tall guy, I workout forty minutes a week... Is that not enough? Now my neighbor at the time, Tom Forknight, was very short. His wife, Karen Forknight-Plateburger... Yeah, one of THOSE women. Well, she was more attractive than my wife. I'd say she was a soft six, whereas my wife was a hard four. What's the deal? I thought women liked tall men? Why was Karen with him? Anyway my horse of a wife, God rest her soul, crawled into bed next to me. She decided to leave the bedside light on so she could read her book. It was one of her romance novels again... Give me a break... As if I don't already feel inadequate enough... Not only do I have to compete with Tom, now I have to deal with these fictional hunks! Ay yai yai! At this point I had already suppressed the urges of intimacy, I rolled over and tried to sleep. Her bedside light was only of minor annoyance. I was able to drift off... Then I woke up to a big flash of light. That's about it.

Embrace the guns.

Attached: 1550723064406.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

i'm not indian fuck you FUCK YOU IM NOT INDIAN I AM NOT GYPSY HOW MANY FUCKIGN TIMES DO IH AVE TO TELL YOU THIS FUCK YOU ALSO i have guns i use them to KILL AMERICANS IM GONNA BUILD A FUCKIGN ARMY AND IM GONNA GENOCIDE YOU FUCKING CUNTS OHOHOHOHO YOURE GONNA REGRET ALWAYS MAKING FUN OF ME BUT WHEN IG ET MY OWN SPY NETWORK YOULL ALL BE BLWON TO SMITHEREENS

WELL HELLO AGAIN! FUNNY SEEING YOU HERE! WHAT, ARE YA FOLLOWING ME OR SOMETHING? HOHO! ANYWAY... I OFTEN WONDER WHAT ALL HAPPENED HERE. WHAT WAS THAT BIG FLASH? WHY ARE WE HERE? EVEN OUR NIGHT AND DAY CYCLE IS ODD... SOMETIMES DAYS LAST AGES, AND NIGHTS COME RARE-LY. AND THESE CLOUDS... SO STRANGE... WHAT'S HAPPENED TO OUR EARTH? OH WELL. ENOUGH OF THAT BORING STUFF. I ONCE HAD A REAL KOOKY DAY AT THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE! I WAS IN THE WAITING ROOM READING A TEEN MAGAZINE. NORMALLY I DON'T INDULGE IN ADOLESCENT PUBLICATIONS, BUT I COULDN'T RE-SIST! I HAD RECENTLY HEARD THE NEW ARTIST ON THE RADIO, ULYSESS UTENSILS! SHE'S SOME YOUNG WOMAN, MAYBE A BOY, I DON'T KNOW. EITHER WAY THAT CHILD CAN REALLY GRASP MY ATTENTION! SO I'M READING THIS MAGAZINE BECAUSE I SAW ULYSESS ON THE COVER. I STILL WASN'T ABLE TO IDENTIFY IF IT WAS A MAN OR WOMAN. BUT AS I'M READING I NOTICE SOMETHING ON THE CEILING... I LOOK UP TO SEE THAT THERE IS SOME WATER DAMAGE. YOU'D THINK A DOCTOR WOULD MAKE ENOUGH MONEY TO MAINTAIN HIS OFFICE...

Attached: 1541873255596.png (900x900, 318K)

one
fucking
angry
romanian