You /coin sap/?

davidsonleather.com/home/shop/

Attached: 20190221_231728.jpg (1050x1079, 944K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_oMwErWi_vI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millwall_brick
youtube.com/watch?v=chOVH_aj9c0
youtu.be/c6m8F9UAxXU
youtu.be/BzqTcqEjd-c
youtu.be/zcJXN46GGwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

purses are for FAGGOTS

wtf are these useless scraps of leather I'm looking at.
SAGE your adverts, chink

bahahahaha. Is this the closest thing to a weapon you bongs are allowed to carry without a loicensev

oooooooooooooh, I get it now. Blackjacks.
The choice weapon for the nigger thug or rapist

yes

Attached: Mean_Gene_Leather_Purse.gif (403x227, 3.9M)

My handgun weighs less and has a much greater reach.

Attached: UK stare.jpg (540x540, 38K)

Worst weapon for self defense ever.
Not intimidating, have to hit to the back of the head to do anything
Face it. The blackjack is the weapon of rapist, the stealth aggressor, and one of other nefarious deeds.
Nigger tier.

I read a very interesting article written by an old school cop. He swore by his cosh. He said it would drop anyone.

you amerifats are missing the point.
These things are literally for rapists and niggers who wanna clock you without you seeing them.
It is not a noble weapon, and you can't use it for self defense.

What am i looking at here? A gay looking purse?

Can u buy fish n chips with it?

You need one more than most, Swede

Its for keeping your nuts warm in winter guvnor

It just takes a tiny little donk on the head of pretty much anyone to drop em. It is really astonishing how little it takes...

Why not carry something else? A good old steel pen.

bearded leaf licker

>this is what's become of fucking bongs since they've given up all their fucking rights to defend themselves
my god you are fucking pathetic now. maybe we can mercy nuke you guys or something and get it over with

youtu.be/_oMwErWi_vI

Attached: Screenshot_20190221_234415.jpg (808x599, 67K)

Worry about your own problems.

Of course it's some filthy gypsy demonstrating. And a limp wristed faggot at that. Look at that shitty technique, he has a wide range of a whole 3 attack directions, all overhead swings.
are you serious right now OP?... fucking nigger rapist.

>a fucking meme flag
take off the meme flag Chaim

Well checkmate. I guess you got me.

Attached: Potato approves.jpg (640x697, 164K)

People that think this weapon is useless are ignorant. Look at the millwall brick. It will break your bones not to mention your skull and it is just a rolled up newspaper then folded in half.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millwall_brick

Just take a step back and realize that as a man, you are forced to attempt to hit the mugger with your purse in an attempt to fend him off.

based

youtube.com/watch?v=chOVH_aj9c0

Shits illegal AF in NYS (like everything else) . Roll of quarters use to be the go to as a fist load but no more pay phones as a reason to have them . So now - little flashlight fist load .

why is this blatant advertisement not a bannable offense? how in the fuck is a coin purse thread politics? fucking gay as mods.

Its a sap (blackjack) . You load them with coins and "slap" people with them for a KO . Cops use to use lead loaded ones .

The question is useless against what, and who?
It's designed for sneaking up like little bitch and clocking someone in the back of the head.
Face to face, anyone who actually knows how to fight would be better off with their bare hands.

yea, i figured that out, thanks.

No, I 4" pocket knife.

how is some coins and leather going to save you from a fight. This shit will only piss them off and then they will take from your hands and use it on you while they take your coins afterwards.

Hitting me with that would only make it worse for you, Britfag.

Attached: the absolute state.jpg (838x628, 75K)

think prison or courthouses

Attached: europe-diversity.jpg (690x690, 118K)

I saw a cop in the 90's smack a nigger on the head 3 times before he went down . It was basically a hockey puck encased in rubber .

A swed would think that . Stop thinking like a fag , SvenAnon .

>steel pen
Joke device . A stick or a rock would work better .

Fuck no. If I want to hit someone, I’ll make a fist and pummel them like a man. I don’t need a purse to hit people with.

a baton is a hundred times better, wtf are you talking about?

Shut it , nigger lover .

a new LARP enters the fold!

will go great with your tard viking beard.

"its just like reclaiming the past"

hahahahaha

gota lug around $100 in loose change to stay safe.

A cosh is a baton and nothing like a coin pouch or
Hockey puck
Retards

I think it's been left empty for the purpose of the demonstration

try bringing a baton into a courthouse or prison , jackass . concerts , sports games etc , use your head you fucking pleb

Attached: 1508866769388.jpg (2000x2064, 1002K)

Carrying a coin sap like this one around would save many westerners' asses, especially in Europe in countries where firearms and mace are illegal

youtu.be/c6m8F9UAxXU

Attached: Screenshot_20190222_001325.jpg (1080x816, 225K)

So you're basically admitting that blackjacks are weapons for retarded criminals, thus conceding to everything I've stated about them.
That means I win, smart guy.
btw what do you think a blackjack is going to do in a courthouse again even a single guard with a baton?

(you) . soon posting on this website will make you a criminal . define criminal , bootlicker

Attached: 1e6a21c388012e5c09f1c01c71a7efb0c9c3c3590e7cf5b098a460128debe605.jpg (255x188, 16K)

At the end of the day, the sad fact is that the only weapons a man that has been barred from carrying firearms can rely on are his fists. The system will fuck you in the ass for using anything more, using the arguments of premeditation, malice, and the fact that your assailant survived is evidence your situation did not require the application of lethal force. Not to mention the possibility of being taken to civil court by your assailant.

Your best self-defense option is to be visibily strong. It sucks but it is what is.

Anecdotal and gay

Well, if you can get a good swing in to their jaw, it's bye bye jaw bone.

let me know if your mind changes when you got a pen in your windpipe or between your ribcage

Attached: 1520502675008.jpg (225x224, 11K)

that's so sad

This really is the best you could do, given my undefeatable powers of logic.
In any case, enjoy being poor and ill-equip, my obnoxious, dimwitted countryman.

youre autistic as fuck and have probably never been to a house party , club , courthouse , or concert . you use what you can get if necessary

Attached: 1513814001835.jpg (304x308, 32K)

And I'll be content in knowing that whatever I have is much more effective than whatever child's toys you carry.

Palm sap vs coconut
youtu.be/BzqTcqEjd-c

Attached: Screenshot_20190222_002955.jpg (1080x754, 60K)

thats just depressing

You are not my mother. (kicks you in the nuts)
T. Bobby Hill

Guy talks about coin saps at 07:30
youtu.be/zcJXN46GGwU

Attached: Screenshot_20190222_003333.jpg (804x612, 55K)

You can't own these without a license you savage.

So It's a blackjack?
why should I care?

Because the only person that would use this against you is the nigger sneaking up behind you.

w-where is the Anglo?

lamoe

Attached: 1531884425479.png (714x1051, 170K)

Hahahahaha didn't even make it to Jow Forums
That's how good of a weapons these are.

anglo falls under germanic , newfag

Attached: 0d2515478ce9ef76ed89e04d64ea168b3f580ffa.jpg (960x960, 120K)