Pheomelanin, which whites have in abundance, is carcinogenic. White genes literally give you cancer

Pheomelanin, which whites have in abundance, is carcinogenic. White genes literally give you cancer.

Eumelanin, which Blacks have in abundance, gives you awesome protection from the sun.

Which are white genes so bad and recessive?

PS. This girl fucks blacks

Attached: 1549003853394.jpg (1080x1080, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033715/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11041372
nice.org.uk/guidance/ph56/chapter/3-context
rarediseases.info.nih.gov/diseases/10413/autosomal-dominant-polycystic-kidney-disease
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

forgot link
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033715/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11041372

our brains simply evolved better to make a high-tech, high-trust society, that's all it is. We must've put less points in sun protection in the character creation screen.

Attached: wojak_big_braind.jpg (1022x946, 80K)

P.P.S.

>Ask me if I GAF.

>Pheomelanin, which whites have in abundance, is carcinogenic.
inshallah

Whites gene are recessive aka WORSE

black cock lover

Attached: Ob32NOe.jpg (1080x1339, 220K)

Because we evolved to survive in areas with low levels of sunlight you dipshit.

Darker people literally HAVE to take vitamin D supplements when they live in England.

It's recessive so that if our line starts to then live somewhere sunny again, they'll adapt right back, rather than be burned to a crisp.

Fukk
Would kiss her feet as he shot his superior genes deep in her belly

Attached: Zye9KK1.png (460x500, 429K)

That doesn't make sense. Recessive/= worse. Recessive= recessive.

>Eumelanin, which Blacks have in abundance, gives you awesome protection from the sun.
As well as awesome vitamin D deficiency, rickets, and maybe poor immune system (from lack of vitamin D). Fair skinned people only need about 10-15 minutes for 10,000 IU of vitamin D. Dark skinned people need 3-5x the amount of time in sun for same amount of vitamin D.

P.S. read a book.

recessive goes away when blended. That makes it more likely to go extinct. By that measure it's worse

that vitamin d shit is such bullshit

Negroes don't get enough vitamin D. They're suited to chase gazelles all day.

>nose ring
Why do these dumb coalburners always out themselves?

>downtown toronto
>fake blondes
>fucking a nigger

why am i not surprised.

how long before the toll is paid

Nigger love thread how original

Recessive != bad. There are many dominant genetic diseases. The genes related to dwarfism are dominant. In your opinion, are you inferior to dwarves?

lol, you stupid fucking nigger. It's so necessary, they literally get it prescribed by the doctor:

>From October to the beginning of April in the UK there is no ambient ultraviolet sunlight of the appropriate wavelength for skin synthesis of vitamin D. During this time, the population relies on both body stores from sun exposure in the summer and dietary sources to maintain vitamin D status (Update on vitamin D Scientific Advisory Committee on Nutrition 2007).

>People with darker skin are at increased risk of deficiency as their skin is less efficient at synthesising vitamin D. In other words, they need to expose their skin to sunlight for longer to make the same amount of vitamin D as people with paler skin. People of African, African-Caribbean and South Asian family origin, and those who remain covered when outside, are at particular risk. Almost 75% of Asian adults may have low vitamin D status in the winter.

nice.org.uk/guidance/ph56/chapter/3-context

Indeed. Recessive genes = ADAPTABILITY.

Stupid burger doesn't understand evolution. What a surprise.

>Recessive goes away when blended

Yeah so what? In a way that's a good thing because white skin will remain a reasonably good judge for european admixture/purity.

>Guys, guys! Look! She fucks blacks!
Dude are you new here? She'll pay the toll like all the others.

dominant genes can't adapt?? some diseases are dominant, yes. but ALL recessive genes are diseases.

>The Chief Medical Officers also stress the need to ensure people who may be eligible for the Healthy Start scheme know how they can apply. Note: this scheme provides vouchers that can be used to buy infant formula, cow's milk and plain fresh or frozen fruit and vegetables. People also receive coupons that can be exchanged for vitamin supplements that include the recommended amounts of vitamin D.

>Supplements containing vitamin D are available on prescription or for sale from pharmacies or shops.

Oh look, that "superior" dominant gene is actually a disadvantage isn't it. Meanwhile, white people conquered literally every corner of the world (including these hot countries, such as India) and managed just fine, whereas others have to rely on prescriptions and supplements just to stay alive..

white girls keep fucking blacks even tho the toll will paid. they literally die for blackkk kkkock

Good

Which means they get mixed OUT. Again you don't understand science whatsoever.

A disease on a recessive gene is ok as your child may get your partner's, and therefore be only a carrier or not have it at all.

If you have one on a dominant gene and especially if your partner does too, your line is fucked, such as this: rarediseases.info.nih.gov/diseases/10413/autosomal-dominant-polycystic-kidney-disease

Your arguments are completely backwards, and you're either trolling or just a stereotypical uneducated burger nigger.

White people need to be smart to live.

The dumbest black person can live because of natural protection.

BTFO.

If white genes are worse how come the world sees white women as the most beautiful women and how come whites have dominated the better part of the planet for years now?

Or can't adapt and just die when they move somewhere else. (Or live due to white man's science / medicine, and free prescription gibs).

bro do you even rickets?

say that to my face faggot not online

Attached: SOLID_SNAKE_2.png (403x739, 243K)

They both have veneers thy have shit genes

Wait what? Blacks dont' do well in winter.

He looks like the nerdy nigger from fresh prince. I bet he pretends to be white as well.

Notice you're not boasting about some sheboon fucking black men. You're trying to rile us up by posting a beautiful, incandescently white coalburner, but you're low key admittong this is the actual standard of beauty, thus owning yourself.

EVERY TIME

> they literally die for blackkk kkkock
I bet you would too if you could

I have yet to see plastic surgery mimic African aesthetics. Just saying. Great point user.

Wait? Brown hair hair is recessive?
He has blue eyes but bruh.

lol get fucked

I like how these threads act as if step outside and you get skin cancer.

I BROUGHT HELP

Im white, i reflect light, deal with it!

Niggers tongue my anus

Also sickle cell disease lmao

who is the cum guzzling faggot mod that thought this belongs on Jow Forums and not /trash/, i can't imagine being such a retarded nigger

Recessive rare genes of beauty and intellect. Which niggas, gooks and wogs never had.