Why are some people mean?

Why do some people hurt and make people they know feel bad on purpose, seemingly out of nowhere? I don't understand, r/banter. What makes someone think this is ok, or just do it anyway?

Attached: feelshonkman.png (465x362, 231K)

Because the world is a cruel place!

Attached: 1550807140360.jpg (230x292, 45K)

What makes you think it's not okay?

It makes my wee wee hard

Because if it is a situation where the person feels they are in a safe relationship or friendship, and they start being mean without a reason, it feels unjustified and can leave the victim feeling betrayed and insecure of what they did wrong.

So your take on good/evil and feelings around what actions may or may not be justifiable regardless of how much information you have are objective features of the universe?

They have no empathy. And what they say is usually just a reflection of who they are as a person and not you.

I wouldn't say it's evil. Just a bit inconsiderate. I dunno. I think I have functioning autism.

Attached: excuse me.png (608x472, 343K)

Well, the question was about it being 'ok', not about you personally finding it hurtful. So maybe it's not okay when judging purely in relation to your emotional state, but from a wider perspective, you really aren't owed consideration from anything or anyone. Is it okay for a cat to kill a mouse? The cat certainly isn't being considerate.

I'm mean all the time and I hate it

But, aren't humans greater creatures than lesser animals. We have better brains and empathy and stuff and don't have to kill eachother to survive. Though I guess your right that this hypothetical person might not know what is exactly going on in the other person's life to make them act this way. So I guess it's a lose-lose? I dunno. Human beings are weird.

Attached: such a tough place.jpg (508x382, 37K)

>this hypothetical person might not know what is exactly going on in the other person's life to make them act this way
Well, I think that's true, but my point is more that it's only not okay because you're only looking at it from the very narrow point of view that is your subjective experience. It's only wrong because you are deeming it so, and even then, you're only doing that because of how people learn to interact socially. Not that this behaviour/analysis isn't conducive to optimal outcomes, but it certainly isn't objective. This is exemplified in
>aren't humans greater creatures than lesser animals
Perhaps this is true. Maybe there is some objective measure of significance by which you can rank organisms, but I doubt it.
>So I guess it's a lose-lose?
I would say zero-sum

This is making my brain hurt, but I guess you're right.

Attached: sol sadguy.png (1080x1440, 311K)

Yah, people are mean and rude.
Here they would laugh at me if I make a single grammar mistake.
IRL my voice is too girlish and pronunciation has lots of 'nice' traits such as R-sount mispronouncing with lisp.
No one takes me seriously.
The only way for me is to insult them all before they dare to do the same thing with me.
Also, fuck you.

Do you want a chop in the neck you stupid tranny
Quit pissing me off

Nah, I understand on Jow Forums. Anonymity means you can say whatever you want with no consequence. I just don't understand why some people can turn on their friends or people they know out of nowhere.

I'd like not to be rude with some of my frens, but usually their retardness is too unbearable for any sort of kindness.

This has been a good thread. Thanks for coming out, Canadians and that one Aussie and slav. I think I learned a valuable lesson about being understanding to other cultures.

Attached: alright.png (522x472, 47K)

>slav
When westerners use the S-word it sounds like an insult.

ok you dirty slav

Attached: 1535073451310m_0.jpg (576x1024, 62K)

I'm mean all the time because people constantly provoke me because they enjoy my mean responses. It's a vicious cycle.

that seems symbiotic though. I just go off sometimes for no reason. I admire nice people and want to be better, but I haven't been able to.

>It's a vicious cycle.
It sucks when trying to defend yourself only makes it worse doesn't it?

Your country is more slavic than mine, leaf.

Doesn't symbiosis imply mutual benefit?
I don't like being mean. What's in it for me?
it's my own fault but sometimes it's too hard not to respond

in what fucking timeline
I thought you initiated it, otherwise how would they know you'd give a mean response

Attached: 1458921003353.jpg (409x377, 33K)

because they're creepy internet stalkers I guess

Dumb discord tranny

how do you know it's a discord tranny

I can feel it in my bones

t. Slavoj Kirillovich Leafenko

Go suck a dick faggot

probably

unironically kill yourself