Happy day

It's Friday night everybody~!
Hope you're spending it your way, user - the best way

Attached: 546th Happy day.png (549x473, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cqdv032mFbg
youtube.com/watch?v=cLoytewvn0g
store.steampowered.com/app/219640/Chivalry_Medieval_Warfare/
youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=MehLyaZIs-U
youtube.com/watch?v=_JIR_5-qwoQ
pastebin.com/MYwpDn8Z
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hiya!

Aeiou

saged

Attached: 11.jpg (512x527, 119K)

fuck you cringe nigger discord faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Cqdv032mFbg

ill wait

Attached: propo.jpg (856x563, 49K)

I-I-I'm in a b-breakdown, Yuuka!

WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO WEE-WOO

Attached: 1550795852489.jpg (720x711, 73K)

Friday night
The optimal time for debauchery such as gaming and eating sweets
I will soon partake of its forbidden pleasures
Just one more hour of work, maybe less~

Hello all

Attached: 1511316341897.png (800x710, 831K)

Hey Oracle, how do?
Heading into work in an hour myself..

OYYYY
>Do you often find yourself hoarding more Rumiels into your collection or are there not many sources you could gather them from on daily basis?
I do find some and I search some, but I find myself using the same Rumels al the time

Attached: pretty rumel.jpg (1000x1125, 804K)

h

Sounds comfy

why u gotta be so rudee
Sup Future, sorry if this thread might not be the highest quality - got some stuff to do and I'm kinda thrown out of balance to begin with, hence me being slightly late.
..aand I just had a phonecall, fuck me.
Hope you had a good day, I might peace out for an hour or eleven ʕ•ᴥ •ʔ ᵒʳ ᶰᵒᵗ⋅
Will try to uphold the thread if needed.
Cheerio birthday Ireland, what temperatures can you expect so far into Northern hemisphere right now? /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
Cuz it's supposed to go -14°C tonight, kind of a sharp front compared to a few days of slowly raising to 12 - 15°C during day.
>ok id
ok.
Uppity tone yet it somehow reminded me of this masterpiece
youtube.com/watch?v=cLoytewvn0g
heck, thanks for sharing, already love it a bunch~
Listen up Asriel, you've grown to be more and more aware of this board's feel, yet you still think whatever you do is alright.
Why are you upholding so many threads? You know it's not exactly the healthiest thing for catalogue, even while so many other are in semi-dormant state.
I just finally wanna know the reason.
sup you glorious bastard, do you have to work tomorrow?
Beware of the scanner or you might overwork yourself :p
>I find myself using the same Rumels al the time
That's because some are just way better and more befitting often post styles

Attached: crying Yuuka rework attempt for that one German poster who doesn't want to live in an islamic c (549x473, 65K)

Well sweetie I don't know the real reason
it's hard to keep up with this board
it's hard to even make relevant threads
i feel like destroying Jow Forums. i know that feeling is not good but it needs to be done in some way

Apparently around 12°C during the weekend

Well met, I hope your day goes well no matter what happens friend. I have work in an hour so I'll have to be heading out in a bit too.. (disregard the Romanian schizo poster, he's that way to everyone.)

I am doing quite fine, except for some unnecessary sweat the world imposes on me
You dont look too much hyped to work, no actual need to but never forget that work brings nice food and good things! I bought some things online today and it costed quite a lot of money, but it will be very worth it!
There are never enough churumelis
Please never stop gathering those cuties
It is very comfy! Here is the window i am at, light rain makes quite the good aroma
I scanned those papers lightning fast, already sent everything via email and am procrastinating again
Also playing ds on emulator

Attached: IMG_20190222_160734.jpg (2048x1536, 1.39M)

not much.
just ate my dinner and i'm browsing the chan
what about you, yuuka?

>That's because some are just way better and more befitting often post styles Please never stop gathering those cuties
hah, you can bet your ass I won't. Hope you have a nice [It really bothers me that there is no direct translation for "Feierabend"] evening

Attached: koishivi.jpg (850x607, 672K)

>i feel like destroying Jow Forums. i know that feeling is not good but it needs to be done in some way
the frogs tried that last year and that only plunged the board into an even greater state of nihilism and drove away a bunch of posters. not the clean-slate new era they wanted. no, ya just gotta make things instead of being destructive. you're not supposed to "keep up with a board," and try and play off the malaise with "relevant threads," ya just gotta throw shit at the wall and see what sticks. sometimes ya gotta be persistent. most times you won't be successful. but that's the fun in it all.

I am graduated in math but i am so interested in linguistics
Please, Gyate friend, what is a
Feierabend
For i must know its meaning!

Attached: C0xYLA6UsAIxQe9.jpg (500x500, 29K)

Very nice, and remb'd. Mostly just being lazy and relaxing atm. One cup of coffee in a bit and I'll be back to fighting fresh, no worries. :)

hello poland!

Have you even caught a break all week? I guess there's no use in asking about OJ

Attached: ae2e5c09dea89a8f2efdf5785ea07360.jpg (1050x1340, 710K)

It's a thread from my favorite user!

Attached: flat1000x1000075f.u2.jpg (1000x1000, 125K)

Your coffee sir
Call me if you need anything else~

Attached: DWOyRzvU0AAQSK3.jpg_orig.jpg (514x400, 38K)

Aww, thank you friend.
I'll see you all letter everyone! Au revoir!

It is a German word for the end of a work day, but also for the closing of businesses in the evening, the time after work and the act of leaving work. For some weird reason most languages don't have a word for it and you have to use a sentence

Attached: koisheepi.jpg (400x500, 40K)

Sorry about my abrupt disappearing yesterday my phone died on me and i wasn't home (i was watching post-match football analysis with frens) so yeah
>There has been days when I was alive and kicking all day after waking up at 4 AM after a few hour sleep and there has been a few that even eight hours couldn't make me productive
That might be my problem i feel more energized at midnight i can barely sleep and the bigger problem is that i have to wake up at 6:30am on the daily so I barely sleep
>So, over͠a͜l̵l ̢I think I will stay away from coffee until I really need to try it.
You do you man if you think you can mange without it then you probably don't need it
>taking in for the fact that my entire week schedule is going to become 7:30 - 15:30
Oof
>Everything's alright as long as it's non-destructive and healthy!
Do you cheating in a card game considered destructive? Even if you play for pure fun and no rewards?
I personally do consider it destructive

the capitalistic anglos do not need a word for closing at a specific time because they leave their 7-11s and Walmarts staffed 24/7

Lots of languages actually have words like that, being needed full sentences or being an alien concept sometimes
I understand the meaning, german has a nice way to combine words but that as a standalone have quite the power on itself.
Other examples of such words would be:
Jayus, from indonesian, means a joke so bad and poorly told you end up laughing anyway
Iktsuarpok, from inuit, means the act to go check if there are people coming
Saudade, from br means "to miss something/someone" but its actually a feeling, really hard to translate in its full meaning, like its hard to describe happiness
Cafuné, also from br, is a kind of head pat, but you stroke the hair and head of the other. Its a lot more closer then just patting

Attached: _komeiji_koishi_touhou_drawn_by_nenobi_nenorium_sampled63ad4a55a7bfdbc0e63f479e3235be6.jpg (850x1202, 210K)

don't forget moxie, the american version of 元気 with a cooler, hard-working connotation.

Woah, that's a surprisingly coherent post, no offense. I thought you will try to mitigate it and possibly ignore whatsoever.
ᵀʰᵃᵗ "ˢʷᵉᵉᵗᶦᵉ" ᶜᵃᵘᵍʰᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵒᶠᶠ-ᵍᵘᵃʳᵈ⋅
It might not be as destructive as you think it is - we've got a lot of necobumped threads already and it's a rarity to see a thread come to live again after being saved from page 8-11 one or two times, so taking up two extra slots isn't going to make a big difference.
Three, four or even five however.. that's some real shtick.
The only thing I'm worried is that people might grow tired of you and actually stop seeing your actions as a subject to change but rather part of Jow Forumss culture.
I feel slightly ashamed saying this straight to your face but those are the facts.
Get yourself comfy in one thread or at least spread it across other shitpost boards as well.
I don't want to kill the fun but I just hope you understand it's a great timesink that would normally hurt a maturing teenager.
Just play some vidya, man..
This guy gets it if you really wanna do something cool, try making a comic or adventure, or anything really.
People like it and who know if you won't find enjoyment in creating them yourself~
Fuck me I guess ʕ-ᴥ- ʔ
My hands are coooold I want summer already.
or spring - whatever that would make evenings slightly more romantic~
Cuz right now it's a very light purgatory.
Happy for you but that won't warm me right now o/
Good luck for you and thanks for well wishes

Attached: asdasdads.png (1122x1012, 160K)

Wow wait, does your school has that lovely inner plaza with green stuff and flowers, and benches - all surrounded by school walls, hallways and classrooms?
That would be beautiful~
>what about you, yuuka?
I wanna play Chivalry but everybody rekts me in duels.
Other than that, I'm also slightly bummed that my favorite dank servers with amazing scripting and fanbase got scrambled.
It's a very nice but over the course of few years, a dying game.
Got it for free a few years ago and that's honestly my only game I got from those sales that I actually invested time into - other than Payday 2, that is~
Pretty dope but I wouldn't recommend buying it.
store.steampowered.com/app/219640/Chivalry_Medieval_Warfare/
also I'm trying to script my poorly structured website but I'm failing at it miserably.
ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉᶜᵏ
>just ate my dinner and i'm browsing the chan
coolo! what have you ate?
Thankt buddy o/
>Have you even caught a break all week?
A whole bunch of them, even played some Dota at night c:
And today was just a one big break so far.
>I guess there's no use in asking about OJ
Make a thread and I will join - haven't tested it since I connected my old monitor, might be fun to shitpost and play more efficiently at the same time.
tl;dr heck yeah, I'm up for it~
Hope today is not disappoint for you - thread and lifewise /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
Do you have 100% OJ, user?

Attached: __hata_no_kokoro_and_komeiji_koishi_touhou_drawn_by_manarou__b60bd242649d1178018e8a50ac9ec50c.png (758x801, 740K)

No, you know what
At this point I'm not even comfortable with this board anymore
It ruined my life
I just wanted love, though... is that not a valid excuse?

...how are you today then?

i just don't want to suffer.

Good to hear, I'll lobby up then

>Cafuné
what a nice word for such a nice thing.

Attached: headpatkoishi.jpg (675x800, 303K)

Man i can t stand this all anymore why does she keep telling people my secrets. I didn t told anyone anything. Why dosen t she says things to my face. I hate this world. I hate everyone on it. Just leave me to die

I'm joining!

Thanks for your contribution!
Moxie is also a word i stumbled before and was quiet a workout to understand
>Wow wait, does your school has that lovely inner plaza with green stuff and flowers, and benches - all surrounded by school walls, hallways and classrooms?
And a smol restaurant where people can have lunch (remember lunch is br big midday meal)
Yes, that is kinda what the schoole have!
But its a medium school, not that many branches and such tho
That pic quite easily depicts a cafuné! Its a nice thing to give and receive~

Attached: 1546139173700.jpg (1000x1000, 122K)

>I personally do consider it destructive
As long as it's not part of the mechanic and everybody cheats, I would consider that a dick move as well.
>Sorry about my abrupt disappearing yesterday my phone died on me and i wasn't home (i was watching post-match football analysis with frens) so yeah
You were posting all of that from your phone..? That's just painful.
>KL0P
It's a colloquial word for "toilet" in polish.
You can feel blessed~
Cafuné But its a medium school, not that many branches and such tho
Only adds to the comfiness~

Attached: 1543524613720.jpg (1024x1024, 203K)

Always rember happy day, user~
and that would be it.

ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵐᶦᶰᵈᵉʳ
youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
youtube.com/watch?v=MehLyaZIs-U
youtube.com/watch?v=_JIR_5-qwoQ
ᴵᵐᵖᵒʳᵗᵃᶰᵗ ˢᵗᵘᶠᶠ
pastebin.com/MYwpDn8Z

Attached: Really nice Austria image.png (2382x2132, 124K)

I have rembeberd

Attached: __imaizumi_kagerou_touhou_drawn_by_yt_wai_tei__990ddca1975d02ff4532a1a61f6ceac8.png (1000x1000, 409K)

this makes me uncomfortable.

rembered.

Remebered from work! Goodnight if I don't get the chance to say so Yuuka!

>Didn't get a single (you)
Mah feels they hurt

Attached: 1548848911000.jpg (700x528, 79K)

it's fine, take as long as you need.

The only Person i trusted keeps telling all my Secrets to other People behind my back becouse im wierd i can hear the People Talking About me in the back of my head. I am not paranoid this is the way you are ment to be People are garbage. Oh you look so sad lets talk and then you talk you kepp talkning and you Keep Talking and eventually the peoples Voices in get louder they all talk About you you can hear them hiper no one say anything to you face they just wisper i want to end this all

please do

You have all rights to be - posting your image on without knowing your stuff never ends well.
Expect and all related - though I'm fairly sure they have their dramas and underground systems.
At least you didn't end up on Jow Forums..
OH FFS, I meant this go to (You), sorry about that.

ffs, I mixed all of the responses, just fuck me up already.

Attached: 1544042577488.gif (500x500, 24K)

rebmer

Attached: 1519683185968.png (500x347, 73K)

rembered!

Do you have Discord? I'm really not having it today, but if you need to talk I will be around.

Rembered!

I cant talk my Family is around and they are super uncomftabe About my Problems thanks though. sorry to disturb you it s hard to be there for everyone

It would be pure text, don't worry.
Plus occasional images, of course~
Hello Koishe, hope you're having a nice day

Attached: 1528611114724.jpg (925x842, 79K)

>Thank you fren
The (You) has been acquired alpha team prepare for evac
>OH FFS, I meant this # go to (You), sorry about that.
No worries we all make mistake and they're just number so they're pretty easy to mix up
>You were posting all of that from your phone..?
Yes that's why i got mistakes like this "Do you cheating in a card game considered destructive?"
>It's a colloquial word for "toilet" in polish.
Huh, i posted that while on the toilet am i now blessed with true shit posting powers?

>coolo! what have you ate?
just some pasta with tuna, nothing fancy
i remember playing chivalry when it was free and getting destroyed by my opponents too lole, people who play those kind of games usually tend to be really good
>Payday 2
hecking loved that game, i've sinked 700+ hours into it
it's pretty sad that we aren't getting new content and probably we won't ever get payday 3 either.
>also I'm trying to script my poorly structured website but I'm failing at it miserably.
nice! what is it for?
i'd try to help but i suck when it comes to web designing.
i've rembered

Attached: 1534200685516.jpg (567x800, 261K)

Just text would be ok but i don t want to bother you

>am i now blessed with true shit posting powers?
Yes.. yes, that's obviously a destiny.
Sir, you have been made a SHIT POST King II.
ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᵗᵉᶫᶫ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᴴᴵᵀ ᴾᴼˢᵀ - ʰᵉ ᵐᶦᵍʰᵗ ᶰᵒᵗ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵖᵉᵗᶦᵗᶦᵒᶰ⋅
>nice! what is it for?
So far a sandbox to skill-up a bit with a potential of becoming a Jow Forums related thing.
I really suck at it as well but trying to manage using WC3 Schools and all related.
Don't mind~
Yuukles#3521

Attached: doge laptop.jpg (591x596, 84K)

I added you

I wish it was cold here so I can light a fire

I wish they would let you light a fire in the middle of city.

Attached: 256.gif (300x536, 1.04M)

Hey there!
>Sorry but I don't really want to talk today. >Shouldn't have make a thread in the first place.
im sorry to hear, I hope you have a much better day tomorrow!
here! take this image (that i've probably sent already)

Attached: dd17ae42cb730ce38e661fe98ca97c78.jpg (1600x2100, 409K)

Oh, that's one reason why Id dislike living in cities.

I'll gladly accept that

Attached: 7c9.png (706x674, 65K)

Rembered

Attached: 1523372880102.jpg (500x429, 84K)

REMBERD !! :3
Hope you all have a nice weekend

remba

Attached: 415565.png (514x381, 114K)

good luck with your project then, hope it turns out well

Attached: 1522645952310.jpg (240x700, 65K)

Happybump!

give me a (you)

Attached: 0035E428-00C2-49E4-9161-FD5913FE221D.png (350x320, 57K)

(you)

Attached: 1544140618502.jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

rember

Attached: De_Rumia.png (513x448, 121K)

All HAIL king shit post the second

Thee shall bring light to the kingdom of Jow Forums

Pooooland