Watch out he's on the loose

watch out he's on the loose

Attached: asriel.png (688x907, 207K)

i'm gonna slam that fatass real good so he won't forget it ohhhhh yeah ohohoho yeah he sure won't forget it that little sack of fat that bulbous blobby jiggling sack of sweaty fat

Isn't that Jackson?

I JUST WANNA BE LOVED

Attached: asriel2.png (698x1120, 224K)

Well done for encouraging these fucking idiots to embrace your forced meme, cos some cunt you call Jackson, who is not you.

I thought jackson was named someone else

get over here you giggling sack of fat uguuuu get the fuck over here on my penis yeah there you go just sit over there and AHAHAHH UGH UGH UGH GUH YOU FUCKING FELL FOR IT IDIOT HAHAHAHAH OGH OHO HO HO OHOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

so this guys is'nt him at all wowowowowo?,?

Attached: WIN_20190221_095348.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

It's defo NOT him, probs someone he knows irl tho

prove it

Mate, I give zero fucks. I just witnessed this happening over the last few days. Go to the Bant archive and see for yourself how this played out if you give a shit haha

You're board famous now. Congratulations

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 105K)

that face match his retardation

If it weren't him you wouldn't see him doing such autistic poses. Why would some random friend of his even offer to give him pics out of nowhere to be made sport of on Jow Forums? Imagine how a conversation between him and his sperg friend would play out:
>yo chief, i need some pictures of your shit face
>I'm all for it man!
>just be sure to take selfies with the most retarded poses you can think of
>bazinga!!!1!1!!1 XD
Come on now, try to squeeze those braincells a little.

Attached: 97a35331cfdcfcc4f209d4a19725edb8--anime-boys-google-search.jpg (564x846, 42K)

It's a fair deduction.

Attached: Il-commissario-Montalbano_1000.jpg (1000x400, 38K)

It's closer to the truth than you believe

Attached: Eri_a14_warai4.png (428x600, 242K)

>offer to give him pics out of nowhere

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaahhahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa. Idiot

Going by guesswork you came to an understanding with him on discord and you're trying to keep it under wraps. Come on now, assuming that it's a friend of his is plain retardation.

What if I told you... I am Jackson?

It's entirely possible to post with a proxy as the true identity of pinkybong is no longer known.

I disagree

you depict him a some 5d chess player, he's only a retard that act like a retard no drama on the other hand this guy it's 10/10 not Pinkybong

Attached: 1550540508232.jpg (612x428, 97K)

is that a real fucking person