Hi Jow Forums which one would you fuck? if u pick the left one and is male then your sadly a homosexual...

hi Jow Forums which one would you fuck? if u pick the left one and is male then your sadly a homosexual. thats really gross you know! eww

Attached: who would u fuck.png (1531x1080, 1.91M)

Both are gay you fucking snownigger, you ain't no fooling anyone

Am I straight if I choose the one on the right?

nah uh!
yes. since she has a pussy.

well the thing is that despite the right having a vagina technically its not gay to fuck them but dont you think the person that gets turned on by a male masculine body probably has some homosexual tendencies? this isnt hard. if you think left is hot but realize it has a dick and you refuse to get turned on anymore that means you're clearly attrached to a female body but refuse to fuck left due to its dick. This isnt hard or some gotcha thing it literally just takes some critical thinking

ok homo

obviously left dont fall for ops gay mind tricks

I would rather fuck (You)

Attached: Hooni2.png (676x783, 892K)

so it makes you straight if u fucked the guy on the left instead? cool! im straight then!
he is a trap. also the right is real. want me to show evidence?
awee thankyu! your nice. i would do you too

none. i'm a goat, and i don't fuck people

see you soon cutesu

Attached: smug rin.png (303x283, 139K)

Post the webm already so janny can delete this waste of thread

isnt 1/10 of goats fully gay and dont reproduce with fertile females. goats can be gay too! also dont fuck other species thats great!

oh see u! thanks for calling me cute and stuff
webm? u mean my evidence? its just a pic tho

what you did was straight doesnt mean you are retard i explained that very clearly.

I mean the webm where the thing on the right gets fucked by a tranny

im bisexual. the top of all sexualities. so i dont care about something as silly as gender.

i havent seen that! hmmm would u give me the webm. im gonna send it to some confused poor straight guy i know lmao

None, because having premarital sex is gay
>be boi
>meet girl
>boi have sex with girl
>cock particles get inside the cooch
>after a certain number of penises go inside cooch officially you can no longer call it a vagina
>a woman that only fucked 1 guy only has a "pajeenis"
>that only makes it half gay to fuck said girl
>however it's stated that women usually have more than 3 sexual encounters with different men in the first month they are "free"
>after 2 men the pajeenis becomes is escence, no longer a vagina at all but a scary looking concavous penis
>in the end fucking a regular woman around 20yo old that had an average encounter of 3 men by year since puberty is super gay and doing a promiscuous woman that had the same amount of sexual encounters by week as the first had by year, is the same as fucking a guy with a very giant veiny scary looking 8.31km penis covered in diseased tissue.

I hope this clarifies all doubts

Attached: 1545261281909.jpg (750x999, 105K)

I don't have gay shit on my disk, sorry

okey. u had to marry one of pic. who would you marry? of course u cant marry the one to left since thats gay
what a shame. well i guess my thread will be up

tired old stale meme.

>haha is actually le man in dress but not gai!!!

*holds up spork*

if its so stale how did i get all this attention? i guess its just your opinion

because anyone who likes abominations is very mentally unstable

im fine with that

okey
great!

Attached: who-cares-about-something-like-gender-9743888.png (500x522, 139K)

I want to impregnate Buck Angel, she’s my waifu

also ritsu kys you fucking nigger asian ugly monkey

I'd rather fuck myself tbqh

thats great!
thats mean :(
im only half asian. also asians are cute.

if u were forced to pick between only those two?

Well since I'm straight and into Asian women, I will not hesitate to jump at the left without a second though.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 21K)

ITS A TRAP! your now gay.

What a fucking brown noser

fuck u! he is a nice guy! shut it!

none because you can't marry a person you don't love or know,that's retarded and only leads to sadness and pain

Attached: 1544406504112.jpg (244x211, 9K)

based

if u loved the one on the left it wouldnt work out if u married. if u loved the one in the right the marrige would go since its NOT gay right. well then which person do you want as partner? why do you even care about it. your sexuality is fluid as heck and i bet there are tons of boys you would rather kiss then girls.

Lol virgino

okey lole

and who said the right one ain't gay?
both are gay
One has a dick, the other went through so many hormones that is basically a full man with a slit craved on his groin
BOTH ARE SUPER GAY or at least only attractive to mind diseased people and it wouldn't work because normal kids need feminine mommy and manly dad

Also a mind diseased woman is still a woman and by that principle, promiscuous as fuck and in search for dick. It might had LOTS of mind diseased dick inside and that makes the vagina a DICK.

DON'T
FUCK
DICKS

The other one is a faggot who dresses girly and wants dick in ass and as wise gramps said
>"when dick in as rules the class
>That is super gay"

Attached: no.png (1000x1000, 498K)

wow u put a lot of effort into this. well i just made this thread. because i dont understand why people care about gender. why is it such a big thing if a male looks very cute and fuckable?

gay
It wouldn't be bad if HOMOS didn't hijack the word gay to mean HOMO instead of HAPPY

Hijacked words are bad and make anything related to them bad
Word hijackers are even worse because they want to destroy the original meaning of things

Those are unforgivable actions
Gays should not be forgiven until they undo this shit

You want a gay-accepting world? get rid of homos

Attached: IMG_N1663R.jpg (500x269, 32K)

im bisex tho. so getting rid of homos would include me. i want a world were everyone can enjoy each other without being pressured into thinking what is wrong or right. its just humans dude. why u care if someone stick a dick up my ass?

i want to tickle ritsu

Attached: 1550686945809.jpg (567x699, 87K)

i wanna tickle you too! give you warm hugs and cuddle all day!

Then if not getting rid of homos then undo that shit they did

Have you seen rainbows? they used to be cool, but now nobody wants to use them because it means DICK IN ASS

so please

STOP
STEALING
LANGUAGE

Rainbows meant the end of the storm
now they mean the beginning of EVERY SHITSTORM thanks to the toxicity of LGBT+ communities around the world.
Homos have a long list of broken stuff to fix
If you are a homo it's your responsibility
After all, we live in a society and that means compromise

nice

Attached: 1550465254702.png (583x720, 273K)

HE!1!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!11 KEK!! KEK!! KEK!!

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDXXXXXXDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOLLLLL FUCKIN HOLY SHITTTT I CANT JUST STOP LAUGHING CAUSE HE HE HE HE HE JUST TO FUNNY MAN!!!1!11!

HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT i just fall of chair!!!! simply le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you! tips fedora, le any1 athiest? LOL

GOOD MEME

SORRY I MEAN

GREAT MEME

GR88888 FUCKING MEME BRO I WISH I COULD STOP LAUGHING BUT I CANT MAN!!!!

NICE MEME IMMA REPOST TO REDDIT LELELELELE TY FOR LE KARMA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XD

LE UPBOAT

XD

WAIT TIL LE DERPINA HEARS ABOUT THIS

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

EPIC MEMEING /b/ro BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ZIMBABWE is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee : BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just gets crack pipe out smoke some of that good 420 shit : rips a bong AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats because of shitty politics. dont assume normal gay people act like those mentally ill people in the media. i dont go around and harrass people or stuff. whenever i see a rainbow my first thought is never the LGBT even if im gay lole. but i rarely see rainbows anyway. LGBT should have had a better glad thats true
thanks! you are really cute!
okey thanks

flag instead of glad. sorry about that mistake

>that's because of shitty politics
If you want to complain about that go back to >dont assume normal gay people act like those mentally ill people in the media
I didn't
you are being dishonest now thought.
You started this thread to bait Jow Forums and then complain about everyone else's sexual preferences. You are just like them, only in denial.
That's even worse than staying in the closet.

>i dont go around and harrass people or stuff.
Yes you do, in fact is what you've done in this thread claiming you "don't understand" why and then blame politics for how you are perceived. Most agree the vast majority of gays are toxic.

>"whenever i see a rainbow my first thought is never the LGBT even if im gay lole"
>implying what others feel is the only thing it matters
It's not the interpretation but the meaning what matters
since homos apropiated the rainbow most gays use the rainbow on a daily basis.

>LGBT should have had a better glad that's true
Actually before the whole activism shit from middle XX century homos pretty much blended with society almost perfectly to the point you saw them side by side with big names, philosophers, scientists and rich people. Even nazis had a homo and in charge of children, that's a thing is seen as bad in the XXI century world.

Aside from britain, but fuck britain, those fuckers started the whole political race and sexual warfare shit.
Turing deserved better

The point is: if activism goes away, everything will go back to normal in a couple of years and gays would be considered normal again

Honestly if left is really a male, i dont even give a shit. Still cute

then i want activism to go away. i want gays to be normal. im sorry i was kinda eh weird.
i think the same! well i like both gender almost the same so it isnt that much coming from me