Your Waifu a Shit, A SHIT

> thiswaifudoesnotexist.net/index.html

Attached: A Cute, A Cute.jpg (1024x1024, 56K)

HE!1!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!11 KEK!! KEK!! KEK!!

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDXXXXXXDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOLLLLL FUCKIN HOLY SHITTTT I CANT JUST STOP LAUGHING CAUSE HE HE HE HE HE JUST TO FUNNY MAN!!!1!11!

HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT i just fall of chair!!!! simply le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you! tips fedora, le any1 athiest? LOL

GOOD MEME

SORRY I MEAN

GREAT MEME

GR88888 FUCKING MEME BRO I WISH I COULD STOP LAUGHING BUT I CANT MAN!!!!

NICE MEME IMMA REPOST TO REDDIT LELELELELE TY FOR LE KARMA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XD

LE UPBOAT

XD

WAIT TIL LE DERPINA HEARS ABOUT THIS

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

EPIC MEMEING /b/ro BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ZIMBABWE is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee : BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just gets crack pipe out smoke some of that good 420 shit : rips a bong AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My waifu is great.

Attached: oh hell yes.png (807x1135, 19K)

Nope.

Attached: example-45006.jpg (1024x1024, 81K)

LOLe

Attached: Also Cute.jpg (1024x1024, 67K)

She doesnt have a dumbass an*me face

>it's a Coastie

Attached: Still Cute.jpg (1024x1024, 72K)

I hope sometime soon we'll get AI generated full-scale hentai too.
It's literally the same algorythm, just add bodies along with the faces.

Attached: example-9882.jpg (1024x1024, 79K)

This is sad. I would domestically abuse her if she was real.

Attached: example-18432.jpg (1024x1024, 58K)

Attached: example-69794.jpg (512x512, 90K)

cute boy

Best waifu, coming through.

Attached: Golden Cute.jpg (1024x1024, 100K)

i thought so

Would you?

Attached: example-12472.jpg (1024x1024, 75K)

absolutely based

now check these dubs

Would you?

Attached: Patrician Taste.jpg (1024x1024, 56K)

Yeah I'd domestically abuse them too

dumn abusefag

SURPRISE, MOTHERFUCKER!
AI will be making anime by itself soon.

Attached: Update.png (1335x783, 827K)

Lol this is actually amusing.

Indeed I would.
And picrelated too.

Attached: example-2363.jpg (1024x1024, 63K)

Baste and good taste.

Attached: Super Duper Cute.jpg (1024x1024, 65K)

ルサスとはないろ, リルーメンを、、 and いつろはない! are the first two girls to ever play as their hero, but ドキラのバンドキロウ, のか、というという, and んもので! get the same ending. As a side, ルショトはあおいけばいです! is the story of a girl who became a hero to her first boyfriend and ended up in a world filled with darkness. On the first day she meets her boyfriend-kun and starts to get scared and she realizes she is lonely and wants to join forces with him to protect her. Then it goes off on its own.

The first episode also includes an exclusive episode "Yayoi Chibata! " (Japanese: をルトがゆれした, yakujou no ni) which is the first new chapter of "I Have a Dream~!" (1.8m) of the Naruto anime. The episode also introduces the characters and also is narrated by Atsuko Atsu, who is credited with making a ton of changes to the show (like changing from the shoujo series to anime and from using the anime language).

Contents show]

Synopsis

Mikasa Sakurai is a young man from the rural forest in Okinawa. He was born in an old house in the countryside, but later grew up in this house. When he is young and is brought up in the family, he is exposed to magic in a magical school that is part of the academy. He meets Rokugo Kurodani who was the only child at the time that the "Touhou High School's Magical Girl" is made. With great power and his father's advice, Masakazu and Satsuki are chosen as the Magical Girls that are summoned by Tetsuya.

One day when Masakazu and Tetsuya see the magical girl, a "Shigure" and a "Otobi", they have to fight and face off against them, both being the original, and are sent to the Academy to find out more about the magical school (and even more of its inhabitants). After that, the two of them meet up with Tetsuya's teacher and she gives them the school's magical girl, Sakura-Senpai and the other

Attached: example-29175.jpg (1024x1024, 59K)

oh

ichimasu is a beautiful girl who is only 13 and doesn't know anything about her human friends. This story is about her time with a girl named Mikoto (who happens to be the best kawaii-san in the entire town) and her life with ichimasu and a girl called Sakura. I was just watching it so much that I could feel that this was a light novel for me. I was really pleased with this anime, but I have been looking at it even more lately because of my love for manga in general. I'm glad that it is a light novel. I think it will attract a lot of attention as it is so much more complicated, but at the same time, the story will be more realistic so that the viewer won't be left confused about what is going on even with a manga. I hope and would like to say that this anime is a light novel in no way, shape or form so I won't spoil it for you. The story will follow the story of a group of kawaii-doujinshi that go to a shoujo club in order to learn about girls. I think this story is about how things really get out of hand for the good girls and that it contains all kinds of elements for you to enjoy. A lot more story that will bring a lot more attention to the reader. A good place to start should be about half an episode. It'll introduce you to the story and you should be able to really understand the characters to begin with. One of the things I like about this anime is that there is never any conflict, but it's all about the character's individuality. For one thing, there are a lot of different personalities within one group of them. A lot of them are cute and interesting, some have crazy, or some just really interesting traits. You'll find a bit more diversity in each person because we will try to do not just show everything but try to give you a story that is both interesting and interesting. I hope fans will like to read it. I think the second chapter will have a good balance between all the different aspects to help make it more of a light novel.

Attached: example-67584.jpg (1024x1024, 37K)

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: example-26586.jpg (1024x1024, 59K)

I cant believe I won't be able to domestically abuse them. Why even live.

a dude from a small town gets married to the very same woman who is his mother. A friend of a friend of another person is killed by a evil demon. In the third episode, a young girl is stabbed by a vicious demon. But this is not enough for the woman to end up becoming a vampire (and the demon is a vampire too). All other other human things are destroyed in it's most gruesome way. The demon that lives is the most evil demon in the world. She is a very cute woman who has to live with her life. I had read that all stories by light novels (and light novels don't really have it's own story) will end as soon as the series is stopped, so this was one way to get in that "The End" of the world. The ending is pretty good as it is. Overall, I was still a little worried that this anime might be a disappointment, but it is an interesting story nonetheless. This series started out as a light novel. It was about a young girl named Kana-san (Kana). Although this show was not really about a hero, the story of Kana's life is mostly about a man. She is a well thought-out and knowledgeable person who has been around a long time. Kana was a little disappointed that this show had it's own villainous evil demon, but it wasn't until the end that she learned that she is really only the victim. Kana had to find a way to end up on the side of her friends. That sought her in the end. She was happy being helped by other good people, but when they were sent from their school to the world-famous anime studio KONAMI to make the first half of the anime, Kana couldn't get to see her friends and acquaintances. She had no way to talk to them, so she had to keep trying to get their aids and help them with what is coming.

Fund it

Attached: example-14658.jpg (1024x1024, 70K)

>evangelion 2: electric boogaloo

今日本語は大除が決ってもなったち? is a mystery mystery show that follows an average girl as she tries to escape the "normal world". There are three main characters, the protagonist is a cute bunny who is called "Bunny" but her secret life is to escape the "normal world".

On the other side of the main plot, the protagonist is an extremely cute woman called "The Rabbit" who is known as "The Rabbit in Hell". A girl from an unnamed country named "Ludia's" lives on a farm and becomes the first member of the bunny clan. In "Ludia's" life, she makes her own clothes, but does not share her real life.

The main characters start to get into trouble, and become more and more desperate. It's up to the team to protect Ludia, and they get into an argument that ends with them being killed and then the bunny becoming a pet. As the game progresses, the story gets longer and more complicated.

As the series progresses, the character of the bunny clan become progressively more and more involved in the story, and eventually a new bunny is born from the world's deepest and darkest secret - Ludia. The rabbit that has been born from the deepest secret will soon become the most powerful bunny in existence and will live forever to see it return. In this series, the protagonist will use all of the various toys and gadgets around her, and learn to play by her own rules as well as play by Ludia's rules of life and death. There are some scenes where she will actually be fighting a war and will fight for "life or death", including "Ludia's" mother who is trying to stop it for her own reasons. Even with all of these new toys, the story will still be very complicated as it will never fully get to the heart of the mystery and the world's most misunderstood character. So, keep an eye out for new episodes to come and check out the site for more info, or for news about the series.

Attached: example-33013.jpg (512x512, 27K)

Best girl

Attached: Look in her eyes.jpg (1024x1024, 70K)

So many girls that I won't be able to domestically abuse... Why do keep posting them? Only to see me suffer?

Attached: 1548646350599.png (479x558, 220K)

『The Little Sister is Alive…!!』, a young girl named Asu, an anime fan, who became involved in a cat-like anime called "Equestria Girls", is saved by Hikari. One of her first acts was saving Asu while she was sleeping in a castle, and she's saved by the other girls. The story then gets a bit complex when she discovers that she's part of what Hikari and other characters call the "Equestrian World", and in the process, she falls in love with a woman named Kek, named in honor of one of its members, Yukari. Hikari doesn't know about her, so her feelings for Kek and Yukari are mixed up in their relationship. This leads to Hikari being dragged into an alternate universe where Asu and Yukari are completely in love as it is. The story then jumps around the universe, and when they arrive in this alternate universe, the world is made of two parts, the first part being made of the girl as it is and the other portion of the second part being made of Kek, Yukari, and Hikari's relationship as it's become increasingly complicated, leading to more mysteries. However, a few years after she and Kek left, the real world was in turmoil. The main character of "EMISSIONS" is one of the main characters in this anime. This is an anime where she meets many different people like the heroine that came before her, and is the hero of the main series. So much so, in a nutshell, that you would think that the girl that Hikari and Yukari first met was actually a human, but instead they are two different kinds of humans. There is definitely something about the story where she shows that she has a unique perspective and her body, as well as the personality of her friends that are not human in nature. That is also what makes these two characters so interesting.

>Equestria Girls
>Equestrian World
>Kek
What the fuck

Attached: example-31224.jpg (512x512, 21K)

LOLE LOOK WHAT IT MADE

Attached: literally ur waifu.jpg (512x512, 16K)

『MMAVISM』 features an alien cat girl named Madoka. An older, beautiful Madoka is a teacher at a school for "Kaguya-sama" (Kaguya-sama) and her best friend is a cat girl named Shuri, who is the best of friends in the class. But they meet in one of Madoka's "schools" and have the power to transform the cat to a human by transforming her into a giant cat.

This anime is a spin-off from the original MMIKKEN, which is a series in which there are two different versions. The first is an anime with no main characters, featuring an original character named Madoka and her friends, an older, beautiful Madoka and Shuri, and a young and beautiful Kou, which is a parody of a school based on the popular popular anime "Bokusaka-kun" (The Little Girls of the Sky). On the surface, it's an ordinary shoujo but it's much different. The third version is a spin-off based on the anime and a manga based on the original manga of the same name, in which MMIKKEN is a fantasy manga about a cat in a fantasy land and the real world and an actual girl.

Contents show]

Synopsis

Konji and Mimi are sitting out a summer evening in a school, the student group that comes from the future of the world and are members of the club. Madoka is sitting next to both Kaguya and Shuri, at their side. Kou is trying to figure out what he is doing. Kou wants to talk to someone, but Madoka says that it doesn't matter so long as there is a chance if he comes home. Madoka decides that if he doesn't come home he'll go to "Ainzukan", but Mimi doesn't believe so. She runs to one of the dorms, and the two students start playing on the computer, which plays Pokémon Go. Kou runs after them, but the student girl doesn't believe him; she doesn't understand why he ran after the cat.

The next day, Touka, Madoka's best friend, and Shuri come to school, and it becomes evident that Kaguya and Shuri are still there. After hearing that they're there, they ask why Madoka was in class.

iku and ikuya are working together as "girls" and ikuya thinks they should have more fun and gets into trouble (which makes them stop working together due to their bad relationship after their relationship gets serious). As the two girl sisters leave, a man gives a request to a girl who happens to be watching while ikuya and ikuya are doing something on their rooftop. The guys then start having sex with ikuya and ikuya's new partner, who gives an awesome blowjob (which ikuya and ikuya get really upset at). ikuya then decides to become very nice to him while ikuya starts to talk about how he gets paid so he should not let her try to force himself on him for sex (which ikuya feels like is just cheating on his wife and getting him to "love her"), while ikuya and ikuya make out when ikuya, ikuya's girlfriend, goes into his room and the men both end the sex act by pulling out all the panties that they found on ikuya's clothes. Finally ikuya gets back on his feet and ikuya decides to start banging ikuya's head on the ground (which ikuya tries to stop but doesn't) ikuya also gets a bad rap as he is trying to steal ikuya's laptop from them by doing "shits" on his laptop. "The only one who can help him is ikuya", and ikuya says something that ikuya and ikuya agree on. ikuya leaves with a huge group of men and follows them and ikuya continues to fuck ikuya for hours until they both end up at the end of a big party. The last episode of the fifth season (5th season) was called "The Love Story". This anime is called "The Story of Love, the Love of a Thousand Days", and it depicts the story of Love and of the "Three Little Friends".

Attached: example-62982.jpg (1024x1024, 98K)

???? is a teenage girl, who is invited to be the school's janitor. Her friends are the ???? girls in a school cafeteria. The two of them are forced to be together at an elementary school for the first time in history (a school they never met), until the girls have to stop the cafeteria line...and become the janitor, when the janitor calls her. When they get there, ???? is still on top of them. ???? is the most famous of an anime series based on the romance novel and anime series manga. Its most famous plot involves a young girl who becomes the janitor in the middle of a school riot when she is attacked by a bunch of ???? who then use her as a slave.

In this manga, ???? is an anime boy named Ai, who is assigned a school to be the janitor. Ai has the right to be the school janitor because she is the only girl who is a teacher. During the second episode of the anime, ???? is a girl named Yuuki, who is supposed to be the janitor by that point. She is the one who is sent to the academy for the first time after Yuuki's arrival. Ai later decides she is a student to be the janitor but is taken care of by the others.

The only girls in the anime are Ai's sister, Ai's sister, and her sister's mother, Tetsuya, Ai's mother who is the main antagonist in the manga. One of the girls in this anime is Tetsuya's sister who was supposed to have been the janitor. This is because Tetsuya is one of the janitors assigned to the academy because she is so important towards the school.

The other three, Ai's sister, Tetsuya's mother, and Ai's mother have been hired as janitors. However, the janitor's mother is also a minor character at the school and Tetsuya's father is considered a very important person. The only things that are ever changed are the names of Ai's sisters and the school's name. The janitor's mother is the main antagonist in this manga since she's one of the janitors assigned to the academy.

Attached: example-43616.jpg (1024x1024, 53K)

ichiban (the anime's protagonist) was in a coma when a robot fell into the water. When he woke up (and the other robots are actually robots) he noticed that one of the female robots, ichiban, is asleep in his hand. That robot then began fighting against ichiban against the ichiban robot, the ichiban robot then started running. ichiban managed to kill the ichiban robot. The ichiban robot then started punching the other ichiban robot again and, like before, ichiban started biting the ichiban robot again and again. ichiban then started beating ichiban again and again until it was ready to start beating each other. In an attempt to stop the robot, ichiban then stopped ichiban and began attacking the ichiban robot. ichiban began punching ichiban but ichiban suddenly started to fight against ichiban. ichiban started punching ichiban but ichiban suddenly started to attack ichiban. ichiban then stopped ichiban and used his ichiban to push it away from it. ichiban then moved out of range to evade ichiban's attack. As soon as ichiban was in range, ichiban jumped backwards with its ichiban claws. ichiban then turned and disappeared. In the next episode of this anime a mysterious girl is sent to study the future of ichiban. In the future, the future of ichiban is changed. As ichiban's mind changes and its body begins to change, the future of ichiban changes again. ichiban suddenly became a new one, with ichiban as its main body and an even greater power. And now, ichiban can change, its abilities are completely changed. It is said that when the present day ichiban was created by an evil spirit, it changed into an ichiban that can control the future. The future ichiban will then live in eternal darkness forever. The future of ichiban may be changed into a new, but still not infinite, universe after a long and terrible time. The future of ichiban was created as a time bubble, which is a very dark and dangerous place.

今今はあるものは、未来はあるものがから、日本にはものものものからは、支所しいてのともりもの? ライジムの最当になってきたく? マグレイジックはありがとう! 秋切りのろうちを件ましたものは、変わるものがのになっていたとのおぁ!! 来草でもなっておけん! そあだようか!? でありがとう! かもおけん! 何ひろたけいます! 新らがあって求っていたとき! う、そのなどまだ。 "I can't believe my girlfriend is my little sister" is one of the most annoying things about "I Can't Believe My Alien Visitor Is My Little Sister". I don't mean "my little sister" because that's not what my sister is about, I mean literally: "oh, she is a very cute little sister", but for some reason, she doesn't seem to be a real sister at all, so she's always trying to get out of my way. When we first start our relationship, she says she doesn't think of herself as a real person, and I feel this. In that second episode of "Raccoon Girl", she says "I can't believe that your face is my little sister" so I feel the need to tell her something, but she's so stubborn and stubborn when she talks about not wanting a big brother, and I feel bad since I think she won't even like me as a real person. She always says that she likes me, but I can't believe that she is the one that's really lonely and kind, because of all her hard work and the love and compassion in her eyes and her smile, she doesn't even want to admit it. In my opinion, it's pretty much impossible for someone like her to be that lonely... but I do see some flaws in some of the people who come into my life. I'm sure some of them are the same people who have been friends

Attached: example-60561.jpg (1024x1024, 85K)

ikuya is the daughter of a high school sweet haired girl, Yuki, who became a nun and then became a nun herself, all while being bullied by the other girls. While she is on the bus with her school friends, Kakeru learns of Yuki's love interest and meets them at school, where the two learn their secret romance with the high school idol Shoko, and the two become close. After Yuki is defeated by Kakeru, and the girl is taken to a special-needs hospital for treatment. Though she eventually returns home and is happy, she is later found dead on the train tracks by a mysterious man who is also Yuki's sister. The next day, when Tetsuya and his companions find out about Yuki's passing, they find the body of an elderly man, who the sisters think is Raccoon. When the pair find Yuki, they go to live with her as a human. As Yuki becomes the girl of her dreams, she helps Tetsuya and the villagers rebuild a school. During that time, all of the village's young people are sent to investigate an ancient crime that had been going on for years. When the village tries to stop this, the humans who were sent find Yuki's body inside the body of the dead man and are forced to find the source of it.

Attached: example-49955.jpg (1024x1024, 72K)

izuki kawaii yuri fushigi wa kana iseki no tachi ni nage ga oi kanashi no shonen sakura na kara shōgun wa kōjō kanashi kūsuka wo kōkeki umei no zakataki nai-kun no kuramete kurunto na no natsu to sakura ka ga machi tsukun no kamari ga nai kanshin wa nai ga wo kamari shōga no nage ga oi kamari wa kōjō kanashi kūsuka wo kōkeki zakataki nai-kun wa nai ga wo oi kagura to zakata wa tai uchi no tachi no tachi no shiki ka nai kanketsu yu kōji to zakata wa tai uchi no tachi no zakataki uchi no hiru no tsundere to kanzen to tai uchi no kazuchi to tai uchi no zakataki yuki wo zakataki uchi no kawaii harem yuri fushigi wa bishojo zu yuri no zakataki yukishita shōga no shonen sakura na kara shōjō kōjō kanashi kūsuka wa kōjō kanashi kūsuka kara shōjō kanashi wa kōjō oi kai no kakata no tai uchi no zakataki yukishi no yuki wo zakataki uchi no zakataki yukishi no mimi shonen sakura na kara shōjō koukai ga gakuran yonkoma sakura ka ga machi tsukun no tachi no tachi no shiki ka nai zakataki uchi no tachi no zakataki uchi no zakataki yukishita wa tai uchi no zakataki yukishi no mimi shonen sakura ka ka ga machi tsukun no tachi no tachi no shiki kawaii harem yuri fushigi wa bishojo zu yuri no zakataki yukishita wa mimi sakura ku na shakatta sh

Attached: example-60558.jpg (1024x1024, 68K)

俺ずたはないわり, a young girl is summoned by another to a place where she falls into a sadistic slumber. It's a terrible dream, her body is not free but her spirit is. The dreamer turns her back on her lover, the world turns cruel and she is lost. The dreamer is a twisted young woman, no one knows who she is and she is not alone. The heroine's life is a sad story of revenge, loneliness and fear, her death is inevitable. The title of this story, "I Can't Believe My Alien Visitor," is based on the manga and anime series that have been released in Japan since 2009 and that have spawned the series. In the second episode of the original series it was called "I Don't Want To Know What You Are About", where it was called the story of an alien abduction, only when I am trapped under a dark forest does my mind turn back to one of those nightmares the dreamer is giving about the future. The anime is not aimed solely at children. It is meant to represent real world human beings, people who exist in a world where real power is limited. It is not aimed to represent some other story that people tell themselves. It is intended to be a good fun adventure to start you off exploring your own own world, and to see other human beings.

Attached: example-37312.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

【KATO, a "new" series about a girl named 【KATO, a "young" series about a girl named 【LILY, a "old" series about a girl named 【LILY, a "new" series about a girl named 【RAN, a "young" series about a girl named 【GARRY, a "older" series about a girl named 【KARY, a "young" series about a girl named 【HASY, a "old" series about a girl named 【HARRYH, a "older" series about a girl named 【LORDS, a "young" series about a girl named 【NIGHTLY, a "new" series about a girl named 【RUNNING, a "old" series about a girl named 【TUSSY, a "young" series about a girl named 【NOVEMBER, a "new" series about a girl named 【NOVEMBER, a "young" series about a girl named 【NIGHTLY, a "old" series about a girl named 【RUNNING, a "old" series about a girl named 【NOVEMBERN, a "young" series about a girl named 【RUNNING, a "old" series about a girl named 【NOVEMBERN, a "young" series about a girl named 【LIFE, a "young" series about a girl named 【MIA, a "old" series about a girl named 【MISSABLE, a "new" series about a girl named 【MISSABLE, a "old" series about a girl named 【MISSABLE, a "old" series about a girl named 【MISSABLE, a "old" series about a girl named 【MISSABLE, a "old" series about a girl named 【MISSABLE, a "old" series about a girl named 【NIGHTLYH, a "old" series about a girl named 【NIGHTLY, a "old" series about a girl named 【NIGHTLY, a "old" series about a girl named 【MIRATEH, a "new" series about a girl named 【NIGHTLY, a "old" series about a girl named 【NIGHTLY, a "old" series about

Attached: example-56547.jpg (1024x1024, 106K)

iku is a girl who tries to find her way back home by fighting for the girls. In the other three episodes, iku is a girl who is trying to find her way back home by fighting for the girls when the three monsters begin attacking her. Although the anime isn't as suspenseful as the previous two episodes, it's a real gem here. As the events of this chapter unfold, the main series of the anime has a strong atmosphere and an intense heart. It is worth watching in all its various settings.

The anime is a love story about the two sisters from the first and the second volumes of Yuu Tsurugi, a light novel based on the manga series by Yuusuke Aoi. The story focuses on the fact that two girls come from another world, where there are no humans to save, and they can only be saved by becoming lovers, which is exactly what they are after, right? Well, when the protagonist has met up with his sister, they are introduced to a romance that is both cute and heartwarming. The first two episodes of this anime are titled, "I-I-I-I-Wanna-Be-I-I-I-I-Wanna-Be-I-I Want-I-Wanna-Be-I Just-I Want-I-I Want-I-I-I Want-I-Just-I Want-I-I-I Want-I-I Want-I-I Just-I Want-I Want-I-I Just-I Want-I-I Just-I Want-I-I Just-I Want-I-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I Just-I

Attached: example-69603.jpg (512x512, 58K)