FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA...

FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA FUCK RUSSIA

sincerely: Jow Forums

Attached: putinbot.png (1896x431, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/deM6R96hnf0?t=917
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are not wrong, khan

youtu.be/deM6R96hnf0?t=917

VIDEO STARTS AT 15:15

Don't even try to get the putinbot here you mongol

Attached: 8ec6ad8883224b96d1211a27fdabe378.jpg (1400x787, 157K)

Imagine posting on Jow Forums

Attached: (You).png (453x486, 56K)

that shit's still going on?

What am I supposed to see there?

succ id

Also why are you a finn and not posting your butt yet itt?

> Succ

Attached: 1510190758.jpg (631x752, 101K)

>they noticed Succ but missed GeT
cmon now

thought being a fag was illegal in russkie land?

I wish it was so I would be finally sent to gulag and gave up on my hopes and dreams.

i can dig that

I'll help you

Attached: 1497801384-empereur-macron[1].png (796x597, 628K)

Why would the thread be deleted?

Attached: how many levels.png (600x600, 516K)

imagine being a dumb russian homo touhoufag ironic bronyfag

don't really understand the problem? he was pretty respectful, I was expecting him to fuck with them or something

That video is propagandist
He could have done that without filming for cheap propaganda

Ah, everywhere pushes propaganda though, right? Not that this video is in good taste, but I'd rather see them put this out than something like ISIS propaganda videos. Especially when Russia's only real bargaining chip on the world stage is 'you are afraid of us'

That's why war should not be seen on screens or in media. Unless it's a real leak, videos showing war scenes/fights are touched by people who know how to manipulate.
Don't get me wrong, I feel bad for that too but the video doesn't help.

I suppose; quite based, Romania. Do you disagree with any kind of journalism as well, then? Vice did good coverage of the Crimea conflict, albeit with a pro-Ukraine bias, but it was still good, objective, embedded journalism.

I acknowledge some of them even though everything has an agenda

fair

>don't get me wrong

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

Reddit owns that phrase now? SInce when?

since you wandered your way onto the board ledditor

Attached: u weak.jpg (993x1334, 814K)

From the behavior of the people, I wouldn't say that they were acting.
They obviously knew they were being filmed and they also might be putting on some behavior since that, but that doesn't mean that the video is strictly propaganda.
I understand it is not an authentic war report, but it doesn't look entirely fake to me.
So is there a way you are sure that this is used as propaganda?

delet

Attached: 1546583144959.jpg (534x401, 36K)