/RG/ romanian general: GOD EMPOROR Dragnea Edition

This thread is for discussion of Romanian politics and events.
>discuss politics and to get them further towards normies, and to create a new political movement.
>ignore shills
>don't shitpost, discuss politics, we don't want to give mods reasons to ban the thread
>List of issues
-Romania lacks a serious nationalist party. This is why we need to bring a new wave of nationalism (especially among zoomers).
-majority of Romanians are unaware of the anti-white, degenerate agenda of the European Union. They only see benefits of EU funds and freedom to work in the West.
-While PSD is controlled by (((them))), they are not spreading the disease of progressivism here (yet). If the opposition (USR, PNL, +PLUS, #MuiePSD, #rezist etc.) gains power, they will do exactly what the EU tells them to do. This must be avoided at all costs, and this is why we must attack their narrative.
>Polls
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Next_Romanian_legislative_election#Opinion_polls
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Romanian_presidential_election#Opinion_polls
m.activenews.ro/stiri-politic/Sondaj-Cu-cine-veti-vota-la-alegerile-europarlamentare-din-26-mai-2019-154524 (vote AD)
>Redpills
incorectpolitic.com/puneti-va-tot-mai-multe-intrebari/
m.evz.ro/planul-kalergi-5-stapani-ai-lumii-masoni-hitler.
m.evz.ro/diicot-bani-rezist-george-soros-bitcoin.html
sursazilei.ro/miscarea-rezist-o-masa-de-manevra-folosita-de-forte-externe/
>Alternative Media
incorectpolitic.com
activenews.ro/
buciumul.ro/
justitiarul.ro/
certitudinea.ro
>Romanian News and facts for foreigners
romania-insider.com/
romaniajournal.ro/
positivenewsromania.com/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Romanian_inventors_and_discoverers

Attached: isla22.png (836x1076, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

seruah.com/pdf/Cum-sa-recunosti-si-sa-identifici-un-evreu.-Partea-1-fizionomia.pdf
humanphenotypes.net/Carpathid.html
humanphenotypes.net/Dinarid.html
adevarul.ro/locale/cluj-napoca/mesajeantisemite-sinagoga-cluj-eo-situatie-grava-moment-ani-nu-aparut-astfel-demesaje-1_593e65175ab6550cb810c99e/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dragnea approves this thread, heil!

Attached: isla19.jpg (600x600, 17K)

How to recognize a jew
seruah.com/pdf/Cum-sa-recunosti-si-sa-identifici-un-evreu.-Partea-1-fizionomia.pdf

Attached: isla18.jpg (620x348, 103K)

Make sure you will vote with PSD, romanian

Attached: isla8.jpg (1200x774, 75K)

Dragnea will be the next president of Romania, we will escape from globalist propaganda soon! screencap this!

Attached: isla3.jpg (1135x619, 108K)

gypsy general

shills aren't welcome into this thread, begone thot.

Attached: isla5.jpg (4495x2535, 3.18M)

>say the truth
>shill

romanians are just tanned germanics

Attached: turkish_gypsy_admix.png (800x581, 60K)

fuck off back to chanon kiddie, you don't belong here. Only true romanians like me can post here.

Attached: isla12.jpg (760x420, 151K)

And now spam for offtopic,
We look like pic related, you mad bozgor manlet?

Attached: turk.jpg (324x394, 15K)

romanians also circumcise, and we are proud of that, gesundheit!

Attached: muslimroman.jpg (450x300, 30K)

t. seething bozgor manlet

Attached: svastica.png (1503x749, 66K)

Hungayrians are cancer, they don't know we are in fact related to them, only we didn't receive germanic genes to make us pale yellow like them. But they are still mongoloid yellow lmfao.

Attached: pontabrother.jpg (978x734, 106K)

This is how we look bozgor, you mad? I see now, you confuse us with turks, well, we are the closest to them anyway. But I don't like being called a turk
fuck off now, this is how the average romania looks like:

Attached: carpathicdacicwarror.jpg (279x385, 15K)

more on here humanphenotypes.net/Carpathid.html

humanphenotypes.net/Dinarid.html

We are dinarid-carpathid master race, you dumb mongolized german

This is how I look, I am 6'1'' 186cm, 84 kg romanian master race, while you are a seething bosgor

Attached: dinarid.jpg (292x392, 16K)

This is how an average bozgor looks like , my good people, like this one

Attached: haeilturan.jpg (298x385, 14K)

you look like this, ofc I would be mad if I were you, I don't like to look like an asian , fuck off uralic piece of shit

Pic. rel is the distribution of the turanid phenotype in europe, uhlan!

Attached: turanUHLAN.gif (651x332, 7K)

now get out, we all get how ugly you are and you are living on our soil, fuck off to china.

Attached: isla13.jpg (704x396, 453K)

OP is the reall NHIL SINE DEO and if you want real education on Romania and the Romanians this is the right place to come and learn, shills are destroyed on sight here, keep it going frate!

Attached: Bazati.jpg (970x543, 49K)

thanks brother

Attached: turkoromabiab.png (255x170, 3K)

we also like this flag

Attached: vlachkaspraek.jpg (284x160, 11K)

Fuck off dumb shill, PSD isn't with rusasians

Attached: isla17.jpg (825x534, 75K)

nd this one

Attached: Turcia-Romania.jpg (550x305, 15K)

Based, I wish once our God Emperor Dragnea wins he will put that on the flag, it's only natural Romania needs to embrace Islam yet again and put all disgusting degenerates in their place!
That's just beautiful, more than frenz.

very gut, I wish sünnet will become mainstream in the future, your grandsons will enjoy it!

Attached: islam.jpg (620x264, 25K)

please, contribute more to this thread my frens, you are accepted into our hegemony.

Attached: isla16.jpg (1000x600, 80K)

Attached: islam2.jpg (620x264, 31K)

Based, that should be the only fashion women should worry about, I hope the masses finally wake up and take the real redpill.

Lol

I am growing tired of you with each post you make, you are a redundant schizoid hungypsy living on the welfare whereas I am working for my money, I pay taxes and they go to the losers like you who don't have a job, off yourself gypsy.

Attached: turkler.jpg (411x600, 50K)

>circumcise
Yes, romanians do circumcise, especially ponta did, like his brother in pic rel.

Attached: nihilmafiotu.png (630x365, 272K)

i'm black and i will migrate to romania
tell me more about your country brothers

No niggers only more Turkish brethren

Make sure your children (if you will have some cause you are on 4ch rn) will receive sünnet! It will cure their mental problems, give them sünnet at 8 yrs old or earlier!

Attached: serbturkishgyp.jpg (480x321, 27K)

But turks are also part-black user, that's why they're kara boga warriors. They mixed with harapi, black slaves from egypt

Attached: isla11.jpg (978x734, 112K)

Well, cabral ibacka integrated well in our community, so you would too. Firstly you have to not commit felonies like your fellows in america, understood?

>homosexuali
only this hungypsy

no n word plz
when romanians migrate to the west and america , black people welcome them and love them
but when we come to you , you hate us ? shame on you

When jidannis will go down and Dragnea becomes our Emporor, it will be the happiest day in my life. Iohannis is a circumcised jew from austria, he doesn't belong here.

Attached: isla15.jpg (800x514, 54K)

Rare picture of little trumpet seething and crying about being cucked and (((robbed))) by the one and only real God Emperor.

Attached: image.jpg (480x508, 58K)

Trump is seething at romaryan superiority and at our future chad president ofc.

Attached: isla4.jpg (1200x768, 69K)

Trump doesn't even have a beard, he's a beardless autistic old man. Our president has a moustache, a chad one, that's why all the girls are looking for him, he's the man. Trump is some , in my language, span gras prost.

Trump is the gagicar in charge, pussy-slayah
Heil him and gesundheit, he's the unerschrockenheit of Romania, the stone-walled man

Attached: isla10.jpg (1932x1908, 263K)

Just look at the way that angel is staring at GOD, Melania would never look at little Trump with such a boiling passion

Attached: image.jpg (580x811, 85K)

Irina is a mongoloid turanic girl, she would fit best in hungary imo. She's the impulse for our presidential candidate, she gives him life with her turanic turkic steppe nomad ancestry.

You wonder why does she look good to your eyes only, that's because she has asian DNA like 2-3% from ancestral steppe nomads with slanted eyes.

asian DNA combined with a round mongol face and somewhat slanted eyes.

IUmor is on right now, I'm out boys!

Yes, he likes to hook-up with girls, he's better than that old beardless fart of trump anyway

Attached: isla9.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

wtf
>watching iumor
shame on you, you should do some other things right now besides watching that fucked up goy psyop show

irina is an asian turanid combined with pontid + baltid, u mad bro?

romanians are asians and proud

Attached: 001romanian.png (334x470, 21K)

We are asian, turkic steppe nomads combined with original vlach population with some slavs in our genepool. The perfect combination of germanic aryan.

>posts picture with hot girl
>b but that girl is not actually hot
haha, good job SRI. She is actually a beard isn't she?
Dragnea is actaully a homosexual. Finally someone exposes things around here

where'd I say she's not hot, you dumb gypsy? I just said she has mongoloid genes giving her that specific beauty.

Attached: isla2.jpg (974x468, 66K)

test 1

Because he's a traditionalist romanian, he won't sell our country to the rusasians or the western eurofaggots

Attached: isla7.jpg (3504x1975, 2.91M)

Dragnea is the most virile man out here in romania, even his son is one of the most chaddest chads.

Attached: baseddragnea.jpg (1567x1052, 151K)

I am not a troll, he's your best choice

And you are one mentally ill schizophrenic-autist-retardinoid hungypsy living on welfare and shitposting in my thread with different kind of blabbery.

Attached: masacratii.png (571x332, 320K)

Take your pills please, stop watching twin peaks.

Otherwise you will wake up with these guys upfront of your house!

Attached: mascatii.jpg (533x400, 41K)

I understand. Thanks for the confirmation

Attached: dragneahomosex.jpg (1567x1052, 107K)

Jidannis sells his country now, that we have so many devices/android/mobile IPhones now, and rude kids. He's a psyop sent by (((them))) like basescu, but basescu was a whole different story anyway.

So you sayin, Dragnea is with the mafia? No I don't think so, he's just some man trying to make Romania great again with our own forces. We don't need {{EU}}

I will give you address and pics with Ion Iliescu's house. What are you going to do next?

That's his son, you autistic trap-posting magyar from cluj alias DANIEL.

He's just autistic, leave him alone...

any other things you could confirm? Dragnea being a homosexual is a good one. But I bet you have more

Please, we all know you are jew, the door is right there, thank you...

Attached: musulman.jpg (560x400, 25K)

Dragnea being a jewish shill is old, not a secret. He is proud of that. Him being a homosexual was a secret until now.

He's not jewish, he hasn't been circumcised. He\s the only one allowed to carry a foreskin in the parliament among those all other huge jewish shills in there.

so in what male butt does Dragnea sticks his foreskin into?

You are a kike and a nesimtit, like your buddy here sent to destroy romanians' reputation and mine.

Please, if I ever met you in the real life, I will know you are a jew thanks to this manual. Be sure to take it down, I have it archived anyway, I know how you look rat kike!

so many romanian-hungarians around this hour

Attached: pipapaci.jpg (114x85, 4K)

>You are a kike
lol
> romanian-hungarians
oy vey. Who uses this terminology?
MI-a placut de tine SRI, dar nu e cazul sa o iei razna

Who did this?

adevarul.ro/locale/cluj-napoca/mesajeantisemite-sinagoga-cluj-eo-situatie-grava-moment-ani-nu-aparut-astfel-demesaje-1_593e65175ab6550cb810c99e/index.html

Attached: toate cele bune.jpg (646x528, 48K)

>renovated streets

No, they use EU funds to build their shitty mansions around wildlife near lakes or the seaside.

>oligarchy

I don't think oligarchy is bad, I am fine with it, we need a diversified leadership, because one single cannot handle it all bro

I would like for him to turn this country into a police state, I wouldn't mind that, like in 1984, with cameras everywhere, because we will have a lot less gypsies committing crimes.

Jidannis was gonna win anyways, no one needed that mongoloid pin-pong faced ponta anyway, I didn't like him.

>pistolul la tampla sa cumperi

Yes they are, nowadays, kids in the high school are forced to save the homework from a book which they do not own with an IPhone or any retarded device. I didn't have had one of these when I was at it 3 years ago.

I prefer Dragnea, he's a traditionalist romanian, he knows what he's doing. That's why they get voted so much, old generations knows how's going ;)

I like the part of your history where people got sick of Ceaușescu's shit, gave him and his wife a quick show trial, then dragged them out behind the White House--I mean palace--and shot them both in their fucking faces. That was a great day. I hope something like that can happen again elsewhere if you know what I mean and I think you do.

soros is a hungypsy kike, why not this terminology?

Probably some retarded 14/88 gypsy thinking he's white, the newer generations in romania are more likely to commit some weird situations. We are awaiting a ted bundy now like the americans did in 1980, we are a little late to that era thanks to the commies.

Ceausu should have stayed a little longer as a president, he would have died anyway. We should have reformed our communist regime to have factories not to sell them.

No, he and his retard wife should have been killed much earlier.

One of the proudest moments in our history, too bad that didnt happen in 1944 aswell

Attached: Inquisitor.jpg (768x1024, 141K)

Kys communist swine who impersonates a tripfag....how low can u sink SRI?

Nigga, I ain't readin' all that tiny shit. I don't give a fuck if this dude is the real whatever (Is he trying to do "nothing without god" in Latin??? I guess it's close enough). The fuck do I car if someone's a real person from a shithole east european country or a real person. Still a backward shithole. Anyway, I just wanted to bag on Nicolai and "Codoi" and compare them to another couple of crapbags that need their heads ventilated.

You sound like a pretty cool dude

he is actually Mossad. The real NIhil was SRI. The jews killed the real nihil and took over his trip. The real nihil is dead or in a prison in Israel.

And you are as retarded as this bozgor I don't agree, he just tried to pay debts, '80s was working for paying the debts, after '90s the scenario was for us all to change under the communist regime.

Jesus Christ, you guys fucking masturbate to this Nihil dude or what? Why you so gay for him?

I'm a really amazingly cool dude.

He's a mentally ill hungarian gypsy living in galati, he really should go to balaceanca and receive meds, he's samefagging

doesn't matter. He has been killed or is in a high security prison in Israel.
RIP NIHIL

that's an imposter and probably a jew.
The real NIHIL has been abducted by ISrael.
RIP NIHIL

>oligarchy=/=diversity
So you would want only one single ruler?

Yeah, like in GB, I agree with that, but I didn't know about the blades longer than 4 inches part.

Only the gypsy PSD members build their villas, the true PSD-ists don't, Dragnea is still going to win, whether you like it or not.

Romania's fate for now is like choosing between piss or shit, both ways are twisted. Who would you choose? eurofaggots or based independent romanian leader with no influences.
Ponta was a dirty hunkike who was going to open the way for the chinese in our country.

Dragnea 2020! Screen cap this.

Attached: isla.jpg (605x375, 37K)

>Who would you choose?
in order
eurofaggots
americans
the chinese
the jews
based independent romanian leader Dragnea that is a jewish puppet
the russians

>the jews
We already know you are a kike

wrong. I'm a pure Dacian.

Attached: Daniel-Roxin.jpg (1108x727, 250K)

I know what the oligarchy is retard, I am fine with my country to be ruled a set of 12 men

Oligarchy is still diversity, from my pov, because you have more people leading this country, you loser.

Dragnea is a based man and will be a good leader. He is already doing a gr8 job in the parliament. 4 years with him are ok compared to the EU gayness, and fuck you, I've been born in '99.

Well, not ad-litera independent leader, but a leader that doesn't fall to the jewish tricks or other powers' needs.