Blacks are physically GREATER than whites

AND just as intelligent!!

therefore.... Blacks are superior...

You cannot deny this

Attached: Kara IRL Boga.webm (720x1280, 1.7M)

White women are hot as fuck. Everyone wants a white woman - they are the epitome of femininity. Black guys, Pajeets, East Asian guys, micropenis eurasian incels from r/hapas, etc, everyone lusts after white women.

Oh and you can take all the black and brown women you want, no one wants those crass ugly man-like vermin.
the incels from r/hapas crave white women because of their inferior DNA screaming to reproduce with a superior race.

Attached: 1526838824200.jpg (758x505, 34K)

Attached: 1535724689642.png (1240x1166, 412K)

sheeeeit

Attached: IQbyNation.png (976x582, 250K)

>You cannot deny this
watch me, kid

Attached: 1531673357361.png (638x567, 434K)

So does gorillas, horses, and rhinos. Whats your point?

Then why are Africans fucking starving to death nigga HAHAHAHHAHAHA
What a fucking pathetic race, they can't even gather some crickets to eat lmfao

Attached: 1550923926843.png (420x420, 441K)

>scaring old ladies
damn, how can wypipo ever recover

Attached: BlacksSeasoning.jpg (1600x1200, 223K)

Then why were you already slaves in the old Egypt? Everytime you guys come in contact with civilized people, you get enslaved, sorry fren.

Attached: nubians.png (485x364, 321K)

>You cannot deny this
Here's me denying it. Nigger

Attached: 1545732473489.webm (326x180, 772K)

[Angry Chimp Noises]

WE WUZ KA-

You were literal dick washers lmao

Attached: WeWuzDickwashers.jpg (1023x984, 117K)

Still no source for that webm.

That's in Stockholm, Sweden, btw.

Attached: KANGS_humans_apes.jpg (800x530, 192K)

What the fuck do you need a source for a webm of typical nigger chimp behaviour?

Nigger needs his ass beat.

Get a life you cringy sandnigger mudslime faggot

Attached: 1544958550718.jpg (1024x683, 146K)

Attached: Amazing.jpg (194x260, 17K)

Stockholm metro

Stockholm metro. The Swedish courts would not take kindly to the two women who occupied his seat. The Swedish police will be looking for the women with a view to fine them for being in his seat first. I hope he wasn't too traumatized by the women in his seat. Sweden will compensate him financially for the distress caused

physical strenght against old women is not what you need to lead a nation, and even less if you just want to be productive in it, you weakling

Willing to bet good money he was calling them racist while going off on that tantrum to get a seat.

lmao non slava are pathetic.
Mr Potato Head would have gotten dropkicked for this locally.

>AND just as intelligent!!

No.
/thread
Based

Sucker punch.

>Oh no, how dare he use a nigger tool against a nigger!

I would have slammed his nigger head into the window. Treat my fucking people like that

Which makes him as low as a nigger

i see a 56% manlet getting angry with two white women like a retard.

Ever been in a street fight?
I'm guessing no. If you start pushing someone instead of just unloading, you've lost.

Look at how superior the black ubermensch is by mistreating a couple of evil whitetoid ladies.
Truly the epitome masculinity.

My ballsack is more masculine than the entire nigger race if this is what you champion.

Attached: IMG_20190223_145522.jpg (1080x946, 270K)

Doesn't change the fact that he sucker punched him and the guy who posted was acting like it made whites superior. It doesn't

Doesn't change the fact that this is how every fucking street fight unfolds. It's clear from the video they had an ongoing argument. He who strikes first, wins.

Is it pretty? No. But that's street brawling. This is not the fucking octagon. There is no honor. Either you win or you get the shit kicked out of you.

Niggers do this shit because no one steps up. I agree with you. I would have punched his face. But cops being cops I would be arrested because nigger didn't break any law according to cops.

if i saw this IRL i would shoot that man. arrogance against natives while you reside in a foreign land is the equivalent to murder imo.

how superior are you with your brains on the glass?

that's not a street fight just a mexican sub human sucker punching a nigger

How about you shut the fuck up about street fights until you've actually been in one?
No, your playground scuffles don't count.

Exactly. The only reason they have the gumption to do this shit is because no one does anything about it. They just look the other way and the nigger triumphs because no one bothers to stop him. So you have to step up and either A. Best the shit out of him B. Verbally confront and then possibly beat him. Clearly all these Swedish "men" were shaking in their boots

More like hyper aggressive baboons with little in the way of civilizing influences in their otherwise short, violent lives. Even the kikes are better than niggers.

sage

This literally contradicts your previous statement. Fucking retards

How does it contradict my statement? Are you sure you're not reading a bit too much into what I wrote?

>using physicality to gauge superiority

There’s a reason why silverback gorillas aren’t ruling the world, I’ll give your nigger brain a headstart to figure to figure it out.

Attached: 52A04010-EB73-4F9C-B40A-B326EAE8F317.jpg (697x409, 88K)

>Brain of human
LOL

yeah yeah whatever this pic says otherwise

Attached: blacks BTFO.png (500x613, 141K)

that was an elbow

wrong one

>ND just as intelligent!!

Attached: 1545395107467.jpg (812x810, 243K)

better take notes from this norwegian or you honorable white knights are going to learn or die trying

read this book
'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry': The hoax of black victimization and those who enable it.
Colin Flaherty

Attached: 003.jpg (500x250, 31K)

Attached: inferiorability6.png (1058x1447, 146K)

Most threads on/pol are made by (((ACCELERATIONIST))) in order to debase and discourage anons for their instilled beliefs. These crafty cunts use veiled irony and a false narrative of a boiling pot to humiliate and ridicule whites. They claim that frogs will leave a boiling pot of water, therefore the ridicule is necessary to elicit a response towards the characters that they mimic. I'm not buying it anymore I'm sick of these fucking (((accelerationist))) demeaning everything I stand for and you should be too.

OP is an enemy posing as a ally larping as an enemy

oh look it's this thread again

The only problem with Black people a.k.a. [bold] NIGGERS [bold] or better say white people is that we are not united anymore.
Whites are fragmented and too individualistic.
In perfect scenario there would be 3 Ultra agressive White males approach NIGGER and proceed to crack his skull open without any warning signs or chit chat with dumb NIGGER ape.

Then on next stop they would throw him outside, police would come of course but they would just pretend they can't catch preparators. And never would ever NIGGERS try to act uppity ever again.

Attached: 1484061209353.jpg (595x599, 44K)

Attached: inferiorability1(1).png (977x539, 66K)

That's unironically a based nigger.

Yeah he showed that roastie and that potato who's boss...

>Sucker punch.
aka nigger tactics

Back to the containment board

Attached: Imptrash2.png (714x1044, 170K)

this is why nobody likes you mods, we will shit on you anytime we have a chance

60 relies and NO ONE has any valid points. I rest my case

you basically described all of Jow Forums

Attached: smell.jpg (320x240, 22K)