Shaving feels so nice! men should shave and get smooth legs and arms like women. it would be great!

shaving feels so nice! men should shave and get smooth legs and arms like women. it would be great!

Attached: fsdfsdfsdf.png (1312x928, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_FdnA4SyYzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you are american OP

no im half Norwegian half flip

faggot

dude its just shaving hair. whats so gay about it. do you find apes masculine for having all that hair?

hi ritsu

hello user! nice to meet you

H-hello... Ritsu... I don't know about that. I never shaved and I don't wanna look different.

Doesn't that would make them itchy?

hello! well i can understand that. maybe you dont think you will like the look. or that you cut yourself when shaving. it can give you a feminine look too. but its your choice. i just wanted to shave so my bf would wanna fuck me more and think im cuter

mine doesnt. i have heard people say they easily get cut. but i can shave raw with razor and i dont get hurt even when i do it several times one spot. i think i have thicc skin since i can thouch a plant that stings everyone else lole

nothing wrong with shaving but you’re still a faggot ritsu

yeah thats true. but i wanna be cute to my bf and myself. so shaving is pretty great

>shaving feels so nice!
no
>men should shave
i suggest epilation
>and get smooth legs
yes
>and arms
eh, probably yeah, but w/e
>like women
like men

ohh i havent tried epilation. but for me shaving is pretty nice. its so easy. isnt it that for everyone else? do people get that easily cut from it?

its a torture nomatter how much I exfoliate, lather and moisturize
bodyhair is a jewish psyop

that sounds bad. for me its like my body hair magically just fall off. im very lucky i guess. and that still that when its raw. but epilator is pretty great i have heard. it takes your hairsacks i think. good luck with your bodyhair user!

Attached: gnjrgdfg.png (1270x912, 1.05M)

i am very smooth right now :))

cute! also nice devilish trips!

stop being gay

okey i wont. i identify as a girl now. and its normal for girls to like cocks and be cute.

Attached: 1517663879881.png (853x480, 234K)

This

fancy nametag user!

Thanks,
but shaving you're talking about is way too complicated and has to be done too often.

>shaving feels so nice
No it doesn't ritsu

wut? it has?
my hair just falls off and i dont get hurt at all. why is it bad?

Otherwise hair grows back, doesn't it?

mhm. but its so easy to get rid of again. its def worth imo. but i wanna be shaved for my bf. others probably dont need it as much as me

Eiplating is better, no razor burn and perfect smoothness~
Hurts like a bitch though.

yeah i get a epilator in the future. i tried waxing while listening to youtube.com/watch?v=_FdnA4SyYzE

it numbs the pain. but i was unefficent with it. so i decided to shave later. i found out my hair easily get shaved and i havent gotten cut or itchy at all even if its my first time!

mmm cock

Attached: 06b70fb688ccc0c5d290ae3753b109eecc8d1cfe_00.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Ritsu för fan varför är du så bög?

Attached: 1537885170150.png (660x720, 650K)