Would it be immoral to force pedos to undergo chemical castration?

would it be immoral to force pedos to undergo chemical castration?

Attached: __kemomimi_chan_original_drawn_by_naga_u__9649dcd1cda0346eed9a7ecbe60481b7.jpg (900x1000, 392K)

My wife Chino...

Public mass execution would be preferable.

You're on the wrong board if you don't like pedophiles

It would be lawfully unsound. You shouldn't set a precedent for thought crimes.

Why aren't we forcing pedos to undergo chemical castration already?
>That's the real question

Fuck off faggot

maybe
what about the non offenders?
i think that they at least can live as a eunuch
the kiddy diddlers can die though

you can be first

it's not a thought crime
it's a "sexing kids is wrong" crime
if these people present a danger to us then measures must be taken, just as with terrorists and mob syndicates

probably because the powers that be are full of actual pedos and pedo sympathizers and want to legalize it eventually

That's what i fear might happen seeing the increase in the numbers of mentally ill people (pedos) i wouldn't be surprised if they pass the law in 20yrs

Eat a dick turbohomo
>it's a "sexing kids is wrong" crime
Having sex with kids is illegal so that's covered already.
>if these people present a danger to us then measures must be taken, just as with terrorists and mob syndicates
These are people who by definition are either consciously planning to commit crimes or already have. That's distinct from being sexually attracted to children. You can be that way and have no plans to act on your base desires.

Whoa there niceland, this is pretty different from your standard thread.

Acid should be thrown in the face of any woman of age or underage who refuses sexual advances

yes, because pedos should be killed, not castrated

I hide pedo threads and pedo posters
treat them as any other kind of degenerate filth

i hope it won't happen but i fear for the worst

A pedo is usually only attracted to kids, they cannot contain this urge and sooner or later will act on it
those few who are called "moral" pedos should be relieved that their sex drive is being eliminated
it is a mercy, not a punishment

i don't like people that harm or want to harm kids

>poo

I might as well toss my two cents in, then.
As hypocritical as it may sound of me, I believe that pedophiles just need a bullet to the brain.
Anyone who took care of their younger siblings will probably understand how I feel.

Attached: 3836A1E8-42C7-4C82-A75F-75F496724FBA.jpg (759x428, 34K)

forgot to clarify that im a firm believer in free speech for everyone, even the dumb.

Pedophilia is based
It's the faggots we need to kill off

There's a lot of crossover.

Attached: ch.jpg (780x1170, 1.2M)

Pedos first

as much as it pains me to say it pedos are still people so i don't think they should be executed, unless they have actually committed it, then i fully support it as they have lost their humanity at that point
if they have looked at cp or come voluntarily forward as a pedo they only need their manhood removed, so that their desires cannot be realized

you got that in reverse
pedo supporters should also be on a watchlist

>A pedo is usually only attracted to kids, they cannot contain this urge and sooner or later will act on it
Don't see how you would know this since the only pedos you can find are the ones who openly come out (unlikely) or who already committed the crime (biases result.)
Also even when we look at the samples we do have only 7% of them describe as being exclusively attracted to children. Many are even married beforehand.

Fair enough point, though my stubborn American mind remains unconvinced.
It’s more due to my character, your argument is solid and level-headed as always.

i guess i don't know that for a fact, it was an unsupported claim.
but it feels right to me
most people with some weird fetish or kink often has other stuff besides that they like and can enjoy, though perhaps not as much
a scat fetishist probably won't even dare mention it to his gf because he knows she'd be disgusted and he doesn't want to ruin what they have
a pedo it seems can't control those urges even if they are attracted to other things and takes advantage of some innocent child, even if they know it's wrong
the fact that they still do this despite knowing how wrong, illegal and looked down upon it is shows me that this must at least be their primary attraction, if not their only
besides, those wives i'm sure were mostly just a cover, to seem more normal

i appreciate it friendly americanon
goodnight now

Yes, we owe it to the children to not let those degenerates live a single day

Should i molest a kid to get free state sponsored hrt

all non-pedos should die

Attached: 1520142716299.jpg (1264x471, 131K)

>a pedo it seems can't control those urges
[citation needed]
keep pulling bullshit out of your ass.
>a pedo raped someone therefore all pedos are ticking time bombs
why not say the same thing about muslims? see how retarded this sounds.