Welcome to McDonald’s can I take your order?

Welcome to McDonald’s can I take your order?

Attached: 95FDA7F9-9429-4F34-9428-8D597D851806.jpg (1443x811, 126K)

I will take these dubs

One gf please *winks* ;)

do have a senior discount ?

Attached: 63636363667.jpg (186x270, 8K)

9 nuggets and make them Nice!

Attached: dabceck.jpg (433x433, 46K)

Sir I'm going to ask you to leave and never comeback

Hold on, I'm coming.

Attached: 1550810199339.jpg (1200x650, 150K)

5 cheese burgers, a chicken nuggets sharebox and a big chocolate milkshake

Yes, I would like to have ten McChickens, and two large French Fries and a milkshake.

мнe пoжaлyйcтa oдин бигмaк, бoльшyю кapтoшкy и ceвeнaп

one WcTurkey please

Attached: 1550001108906.jpg (1024x768, 444K)

I want a whopper

lol

Give me one smile please

Attached: IMG_E9377.jpg (616x750, 86K)

gib me the succ

FUCK YOU WAGIE

Yes

Attached: 7OcGIHU.png (86x97, 6K)

Yes. A short blonde trap bf with a side order of a life partner I can grow old with.

Would you like some fries with that minimum pay?

bump cuz she cute

Attached: 1493602799884.png (680x662, 477K)

Ice cream cone, please.
This is a fast food establishment. I believe you are looking for the Walmart across the street.

KONICHIWAAA *bows*
I take whoopel andu your phonu numberu

CAN I GET UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

borger

Based

Attached: 1539670209681.png (640x640, 459K)

I want two McChickens, a large strawberry and 2 apple pies.

Attached: 1544244081174.png (800x872, 568K)

need kofe

Can I get what this cat's having? Thanks.

Attached: 1475385523806.jpg (259x195, 10K)

2 iced long blacks

Attached: Owen-Wilson-Quote.jpg (600x448, 45K)

A McGangbang please

A 6 piece buttermilk chicken tenders, medium fries, medium strawberry fanta, 2 signature sauce and 2 ranch, and toe pics

Attached: 1540964988591.jpg (641x1024, 60K)

you should be the one ordering my Big Mac

Attached: wpid-photo-08092012-2121.jpg (1024x768, 181K)

I'll take whatever kills me the fastest

Dance wagie!

One burger mushed by Sora's big smelly crinkley feet please.

69 chicken tendies as I have enough GBP to spend today

Attached: 6B46EEEB-C1D7-4B70-BB0E-4C500F4BD6B4.png (224x225, 77K)

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Sasuage Biscuit. Hold the human fluids

a mc-chicken and a medium coke

I'll have the crab legs.

Yes ma'am, I'll have three bacon egg and cheese biscuits, two hashbrowns, and one large orange juice, thanks.

Yes, I'll have the pick of PD working at burger king, please.

fillet o fish
apple slices
pineapple frozen fanta

lol what as gay order

Bowl of eggs please

liar

Attached: 1518658647680.png (600x449, 282K)