Why did kike mods start banning /SIG/ pol?

This is now a self-improvement general thread.

Behold. Steve Reeves. The epitome of masculinity. I'm not gay or sexually attracted to him but his body is the pinnacle of human body aesthetics.

Attached: 1549494159118.jpg (400x580, 28K)

how do I get a gf with an ass like this?

Attached: 8EBA5936-2248-4A50-977D-3ED8E772CBFD.jpg (1259x953, 251K)

more importantly, why is ashley's haircut so redpilled?

just go outside and be yourself lol

You ni[b][b]a's want true self improvement?

Sincerely accept Christ and perform your works through Him.

Attached: 1542644413889.jpg (347x1023, 23K)

self improvement is masturbation.

That's a nice ass, 8/10.

Well, okay, 7/10. Still a nice ass.

dude its ASHLEY
ashley is not for sexual
you will brush her hair and make her tea

All is see is assley. Who is Ashley?
>tea
I am fine and even good with some nice tea.
I drank a lot of Lipton Yellow Label in the military service.

idk bro

Attached: E37EA048-E0D4-44C9-89F5-5E8DD53B3224.jpg (1366x768, 132K)

mods are absolute kikes. they banned the patriotic Romanian tripfag, yet they let doppelgangers still post freely. the real Nihil got a 3 day ban, and the doppelgangers are still allowed to post. this is the true definition of injustice, a guy fighting against kikes gets a 3 day ban, while kikes wanting to ruin his name are let free.

Attached: 1545849710245.png (1320x6153, 858K)

I nominate jeff to be the official ethno-president of this /sig/ thread.

infographs are badpilled my un/sig/bro

why are infographs bad? i posted it so i can remind all Jow Forums what happened to the Romanian tripfag from Jow Forums. the doppelganger with the trip !HEBnLtZvfo was allowed to post today, but the true Nihil, with the trip !UycYkZgS2w got banned Saturday for 3 days. Jow Forums as a whole is getting more and more compromised. this is why /SIG/ threads got moved to Jow Forums, and why so many doppelgangers were and are allowed to post while the real deal gets a short ban.

i saw what happened to that guy, i feel sorry for him and i think Jow Forums needs to know too.

namefags and tripfags are also very badpilled. do not do that, we are musclemen here.

well, they still don't deserve to suffer like how the dude i talk about did. since you have the name "coffee", that makes you a namefag too, therefore you are a hypocrite.

/rg/ ended up destroyed by shills and moved to Jow Forums too, so i know how you feel /SIG/ bro.

based

do not worry, we have the thread here in check. I should have mentioned there's an exception to the infographs as I was only testing your loyalties. redpilled and blackpilled haircut as well as heterosexual nude body-builder infographs are welcomed and in fact encouraged.

well, thanks for it. now you know what happened to another tripfag from Jow Forums. you better get yourself a tripcode too so nobody would impersonate you like they did with him. /rg/ suffered as bad as /SIG/ due to trolls, shills, and traitors. they will al be dealt with soon, and i personally will deal with the !HEBnLtZvfo doppelganger this week, ideally by tommorow. i wait for the true Nihil with the !UycYkZgS2w trip to come back after the (((mods))) banned him for 3 days and let the doppelgangers still post. the same filthy faggot (((mods))) who moved /SIG/ to Jow Forums.

/SIG/ and /rg/ will both be revived, because the (((mods))) will be overthrown. either this happens, or all Jow Forums will be dying because of the bastard Hiro. we must all fight for the future of this board,

Attached: NIHIL BEING IMPERSONATED 2.jpg (1300x1020, 483K)

Mods are nigger faggots.

they are kike faggots.

Nigger kike faggots.

they are unwhite and VERY ungoodpilled

/thread.