What will you name your Children?

>trying to marry a Ukrainian
>Talk on video chat for hours, things getting serious
>Start talking about baby names
>Start bringing up favorite German names like "Hans"
>"No German names, user"

Attached: 1533913576383.jpg (1500x1378, 425K)

Jack

Attached: 1545055875929.jpg (723x514, 100K)

Tristan, Tanner, brittney, katie, and Tr'shean D'shean are god tier names.

WHO
ARE
YOU
QUOTING?
Seriously. Is there something you forgot to link?
Why do you make a thread and you start it quoting somebody? There's nobody to quote yet. You're the only person here. So presumably you would indicate who it is you're quoting, but I see no such indication. Who said those things? I can't believe you're making it up, because if you were you'd at least come up with something interesting to be quoting, right? Are you just such an uninteresting person that the best thing you can come up with for a thread is to start posting unattributed quotes? Fucking sad. It actually boggles the mind knowing that you're so uninteresting and desperate for attention that you'd resort to something like this. I'd wish you the best, but for you I can tell the best is absolutely awful.

Jeffery
if I get cucked then Ashley

Attached: A006F7A6-EAD9-4B1B-8E88-7A90704466DD.jpg (1200x800, 174K)

be patient i have autism

are you fuckin twelve or what

Who in the godfuck are you quoting?

Attached: 1525286476390.jpg (477x638, 47K)

my girl

no one fucking cares about you. if you think for one SECOND user is going to help you your wrong big time chump cuz annon does not care at all. i hope next time you smoke you cough so much you die durg addict looser. here at b we want you to suffer and well laugh at you the whole way so gtfo faggot and take your fail with you because we dont EVER want you here again. I am one of the big shots at b u could say and I want you fucking gone. you dont want to fuck with any annons bcause were gonna make your life hell if you do. never forget or forgive so you have been warn. stay away from Jow Forums b or your face the consequeuences and I fucking know your not gong to like them when your info is plastered on the web so fuck you NEWFAF

Elizabeth is a recurring name in our lineage, plus I like how it sounds and you can get a few nicknames from it as well.

Hello, yes, I am a redditor and I need a valve to release all of my pent up WACKY and hilarious ideas and moments that I've gotten built up over my stay on the 'ole sub! It's hard keepin' in line with the reddiquette and all...

ANYWAYS... looks like I've found such a valve...
Yess, yess... ;)

Indeed, Jow Forums is a shithole, but w/e this is the only place I can post freely ya know... without moderation or any of that kind of authoritarian garbage.

So give me a sec, I need to open up my meme folder so that I can join with you free boys! Looks like you're really SHITTING it up here, amirite??
okay, I'll show myself to the door....

JK, but seriously, whew, does it STINK in here of SHIT. I mean like really, a big ol' Chipotle-tier shit splatter guys, holy shit, shit blessed by god and Jesus himself! heh

Ah man I can't seem to find the DANG images, fugg.

That's a meme, right? Yeah, Spurdo benis hahaha :_DDDD FINLAND HAHAHA
Why hasn't such an exquisitely DANK meme ever gotten big outside of this shithole? Like really, it's one of the only redeeming memes from this dump yet nobody outside of it knows about it... Sad!

But seriously, all I've got are some ... eh... images of Bowsette...
N-now don't get the wrong idea, It was only for "research," yeah...! Research... ;3

May aswell just text sHItPosT!

hAaaHAAahaHahAHaHHAahaHHH
i Am pErfeCTlY FinE dOc, I jUSt HaVe mUh diK iN A FAn AAaAAAAAAAaAAaaaaaaAaAaaaA
oh NONONONONONONO *WHEEEEEEZE* AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ha ha, well, looks like one of the Admins on my discord server just messaged me about some "personal shit" he wants to talk about ;3 so it looks like I've gotta go! Byeee~

Attached: 1546930957129.jpg (480x480, 15K)

THESE are proper posts.

I have two sons with great names but I'm not posting them here.

Dick and Phuc

day of the leaf

skyrim or halo

underrated

Artyom (arr-tee-yom)
Trust me, will put big smile on girls face and babushka will approve if she is around

my mom almost called me Jebediah. dodged a fucking bullet there
try Sugar. no possible way of being a stripper that way

HAHAHA

Nice. We did agree that we both like Bjorn

Ishmael

Michael
Helen

I like Iowa/Ayahua. Never heard of someone with this name in real life, only in a dream one time. I think it sounds nice, a shame it's a state name

Arthur. That's my little brother's name. Guess who suggested it.

idiots out walking around

>Guess who suggested it.
Apтyp?

Attached: артур.png (528x617, 315K)

might I ask what specifically is your problem with it?

Apтyp

Artemis
Atraeus