YOU CAN'T STOP THE JEWS

YOU CAN'T STOP THE JEWS
JEWS NEVER LOSE
WE JEWS DON'T GET BANNED
WE BAN OTHERS

Attached: jew.jpg (638x361, 34K)

Attached: wait for it.jpg (896x632, 88K)

ur gay lol

Attached: pwned.png (852x480, 712K)

Attached: btfo.jpg (850x468, 116K)

the cringelord advisor of the anglo union of taint.......

Attached: Romania.gif (18x13, 2K)

YOU JEALOUS OF ROMANIA SO YOU GOTTA MAKE FUN OF ROMANIA BY SAYING >ROMANIA BECAUSE IT'S GREENTEXT AND IT MEANS YOU BE MAKING FUN OF ROMANIA SO STOP MAKING FUN OF ROMANIA AND STOP SAYING >ROMANIA AND STOP MOCKING ROMANIA BECAUSE YOU ARE JEALOUS YEAH YOU ARE JELAOUS THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE yes you are jealous you are jealous of romania because romania is greater than YOU AND AMERICA WILL EVER BE yeah

Attached: heh.jpg (300x215, 35K)

so THIS is what they call based and redpillled huh? i'm thinking i like this based and redpilled thing

the baaaaaaaaaaasedness.... the baaaaaaaaaaaaaasedness it's tooooooooooo much........... baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaased.........

Attached: 1513776302867.png (720x717, 667K)

Hold on my good friend, what is this image supossed to be? Are you trying to defame glorious Romania by using it? I believe your attempts have been futile and stupid. You must cease now because you are FUCKING RETARD. fuck you british

glorious romania wins again badass

I called the VPN a while back, I just like gypsyposting anyway.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

HOLY SHIT BASED

Sir, cease this foolishness at once you are making an imbecile out of yourself please stop talking as you are embarassing yourself and everyone around you through your pathetic attempts at basedness. You will never be as based as my good Romanian friend here, I'm sorry sir but it's true, brits naturally emit an aura of cringe.

>

Attached: 1549801674204.jpg (1024x768, 298K)

so what you are trying to say by posting that is that romania is a shithole that is shat on by mutts? that is what you are trying to say about the great nation of romania? my nation? my glorious honorful prideful grateful amazing awesome nation? we badasses?

yeah well fuck you

Attached: 1536091583443.webm (800x600, 1.92M)

HAHAHAHA YOU JUST ADMITTED OYU ARE HOMOSEXUAL HAHAAHHA I ALWAYS KNEW YOU BLACK NIGGERS WERE HOMOSEXUAL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH FUCKING NIGGGER ABSOLUTE MUTT YOU WILL NEVER EVER EVERER EVEREVER BE A MATCH TO THE BWRC NEVER EVER EVER

THE BASED?!?!?!?!? THE BASED!??!?!?!? THE BASED?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

HOWE CAN THIS BE HAVE I DISCOVERED THE LEGENDARY ARTIFACT THE FINAL SOLUTION?

based

Come to it's dedicated to our friend.. heading to bed soon tho.