Haven't watched Jack in a really long time

haven't watched Jack in a really long time
so what the fuck happened
his content looks shit and he look like an omega faggot, as pictured here

Attached: jack.png (302x346, 190K)

Age.

well age doesn't have to do with him getting the zoomer haircut and putting a faggo ear thing back in his piercing

what's wrong with the zoomer haircut? keeps the hair out of my ears, and the alternatives are looking shaggy with long hair or looking weird with short hair

I can't believe a once-fun if-not pristine board as Jow Forums has become so passive-- in fact depressive-- in nature that it now gives off the perception to newfags that e-celebs area permitted thread topic! What every happened to that old Jow Forumser moxy? Truly, this thread isn't the problem, but the symptom. An absolute travesty.

Attached: 1529727854060.png (457x346, 44K)

You grew up, try to watch one of his older videos now. I bet the only thing that's changed is the content he reveiws and the style of his clothes. I bet if he went back to what you watched as a kid right now, young you who liked it couldn't tell the difference. He's a YouTuber for kids, what did you think he'd be funny forever? Fuck I'm glad I grew up with tv instead of YouTubers.

TV may not be as bad but it can still be a problem in that media, also TV is propaganda shit like 89% of the time

Yea but actors won't lie to you as much and act like they don't want you to idolize them so they could then play the humble guy card, they were assholes upfront and you knew they could sell and buy you . Granted it's not so much anymore and everyone wants a metal now but it started off with these YouTuber fucks. Also I was talking about before there were obvious political statements in even kids shows were just that, kid shows.

YT is so much better it's not even funny

Attached: 1476814374557.jpg (480x480, 15K)

When kid shows were just that*

The base idea of what YouTube was gonna be was better, what it is in reality is just cable with more channels and less production value for the most part. Their are solid channels, but I'm glad I didn't grow up with most idiot good complex YouTubers kids watch

this has to be a joke

Attached: 1550561391501.jpg (540x367, 19K)

I can agree that YT has gotten worse, but you're giving television so much undue credit it's insane

90% of tv these days is just shit and reruns, the only good things i feel is on are those nature documentaries cause david attenborough's voice makes me cum. If you want good shows just go on netflix or something with more variety, costs less than getting a television set and paying for cable, too

not to mention it's literally 50% ads

I know what I'm saying is poorly written but all I'm trying to say is when you were a kid and you grew up watching TV it was easier to separate yourself from the actors and you knew they probably weren't perfect and for the most part you wouldn't see or hear about anyone trying to get credit for everything they did but with kid YouTubers I feel like they make a whole career off of being idolized and there shit doesn't stink. I feel like it started the whole virtue signaling shit or at least helped it kick off.

I think I understand what you’re saying and I agree. Both are absolute shit but growing up with 80s TV > Current YT, and Early YT > 2005~ TV. With current YT the most popular people are brainwashing and profiting off young kids, similar to TV. Earlier YT didn’t do that, and while TV always did it wasn’t as pronounced and it truly was a lot easier to dissociate.

Mainly because 99% of children’s TV was cartoons like He-Man, Spongebob, stuff that only retards have a hard time understanding it’s fake. When you show a kid a live action horror movie however it gives them nightmares, why is that? Well simply put it’s because they think it’s real.

YouTube is the same scenario, they think everything happening for live action media is real. It’s why retarded vloggers with stupid gimmicks and clickbait pull in so many clicks, people are just too stupid/young to understand it’s fake. It’s also why I do not suggest raising your kids on live action media.

Fucking thank you I actually had no idea how to say it, I totally agree with you.

Ur actually a smart dude u should write books an shit not joking

The internet is a great way for exceptionally bad actors like the Jake Pauls of the world to exploit kids, but you can't judge the entire platform based on people like him. You wouldn't say all TV = the Kardashian show, or all TV = Pokemon which is literally just a vehicle for advertising and brainwashing kids into buying merchandise

What a dumb thread.
Dislike, reported and unsub.

Thats very mean and i hope you reconsider, have a good day

I have reconsidered and now I have blocked you from my MySpace feed.

I mean, maybe I'm in denial about how bad things really are, or put too much faith in kids, or just have a hate-on for TV. Whatever it may be, though, I think YT deserves credit. Even though it's floundering right now, the freedom it represents is important.

Hahaha, i liked that

didnt he used to have pink hair?

He moved to UK