SEXUAL INTERCOURSE

SEX SEX SEX STRAIGHT SEX GAY SEX SEX WITH EVERYONE FUCK EVERYONE IN THE WORLD KINKY SEX VANILLA SEX NETFLIX N CHILL HEY BB HOW YOU DOING YOU DTF I KNOW YOU ARE LETS FUCK YEAH
ˢᵘᵐᵐᵒᶰᶦᶰᵍ ᵖᵉᵉ

Attached: 1532189079634.png (1280x1570, 900K)

SEX FUCK SEX HARD FUCK YES SEX AT ME SEXXSHSHSGSHSSGh

stop.

ILL FUCKIONG RAPE YOU INTN EH FUCKING MOTUH UNTIL YOUS CREREM LIEK YUOU THE FUCKING KEIKME NIGEGR FAG ASS BITGCH U ARE AND WTHEN I WILL FUKCJING PEENIGN IN YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH AND PEE IN YORUFUKING BUTT AND YOU WI:LLL LIKE MY WRAM< YTELLOPW PEPEPEPEPEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The summoning ritual worked! Hi!

Attached: 4167d78766300ef1c049813235f50a86.jpg (1310x1926, 149K)

what are thy intentions

Attached: boomerkot.jpg (385x376, 15K)

Just to summon you, nothing more. What's crackin'?

Attached: 1518142369943.jpg (360x400, 24K)

hunting tripfags and spargbabies

Attached: pee3.jpg (250x250, 4K)

le sexe

Attached: extensioncord.jpg (500x367, 33K)

I see I see! Define spargbaby

Attached: 523b0e03ae2359dee46befb59af8703e--photo-manga-cute-girls.jpg (500x781, 49K)

that is sekret

Attached: AAAAAHHH.jpg (432x418, 35K)

that feel when you legit try to get it an you can't

Stop sperging and find your sex drive already.

how?

Attached: 1537960950186.png (662x587, 313K)

I don't know, fren, works different for everyone. And considering your line of work I'm clearly not the person to give you an advice on that. Maybe try searching for some passion in a relationship or something like that.

passion in a relationship? Eh I mean I can feel a deep sense of connection with people but that's not gonna make me more horny, that'd lead to a more sensual experience which is nice but I already don't struggle in that area. I just can't seem to get into the super horny headspace anymore, my work certainly doesn't help but I don't think thats all there is to it, I was kinda heading in this direction before I even started honestly. The whole thing kinda compounds on itself too cause whenever I'm trying to get horny I'm constantly reminding myself that it doesn't feel like it should and I'm trying to achieve a high that I'm not even sure I'm capable of anymore. It's really lame tbdesu

Attached: 1546038096210.jpg (542x540, 26K)

Just keep trying friend. You miss every opportunity you don't take. Failure is an inevitability for those who try, but it's the only way to get what you want. Just keep pushing forward and take it easy.

Attached: 1545875816247.png (411x428, 229K)

>whenever I'm trying to get horny
It never works when I "try", I mean I can get hard no problem, but thats not the same, feels like pushing it and thats what you're pretty much doing to yourself, of course you will get thoughts like that about it when it doesn't just come naturally where instead of thinking about it constantly you're able to just loose yourself and have as much fun as you used to.
>a high that I'm not even sure I'm capable of anymore
Its still there, you're just doing it wrong.

I'm sorry about being vague about it, and that post wasn't really helpful in any way. All I wanted to say is just don't put a cross on yourself just because it doesn't feels like it used to right now. You will get it back, I'm sure about it.

You might be onto something honestly. I feel like I need to masturbate once a day, and even if I'm not really in the mood I still do it. I should probably just not masturbate unless I get horny naturally. Will be a bit of a struggle though, I'm addicted and also I've tried in the past and sometimes I absolutely have to masturbate or else I literally wont sleep at all for the whole night.

Attached: 1536896071337.png (518x573, 330K)

I'm not the one to suggest reducing times you do it, but maybe instead of forcing it try to wait until you get in the mood and then have a good fap, like if you can't really sleep on it you're probably in the mood already so why not do it right there?
I still think that masturbating at least once a day is more healthy than holding tho but thats just my opinion.
>Will be a bit of a struggle though, I'm addicted
I don't really understand how that works tbdesu.

>try to wait until you get in the mood and then have a good fap
That wouldn't occur daily if I tried, and when I masturbate daily it lowers my libido further so I kinda hold myself down there. I think masturbating less would probably help.
>I don't really understand how that works tbdesu.
I feel like I HAVE to masturbate sometimes, not because I'm horny or because I want to, it's just this weird force pressuring me to do it even though I'd rather just sleep or whatever. It's not terrible mind you, I do enjoy it. I just can't seem to hit the same peaks that I used to. When I think about things that used to really get me off, now its just sorta kinda okay and nothing ever makes me feel excited. I have an extensive list of fetishes too, way more than average. It's getting to the point now where it's difficult to even think of more stuff that I'd like that I haven't thought about before.

Attached: 1536811561602.gif (310x310, 303K)

Ah, you do you, if holding it for a while helps then by all means do it.
>I feel like I HAVE to masturbate sometimes
still don't get it lel, will never understand tbqh
>When I think about things that used to really get me off, now its just sorta kinda okay and nothing ever makes me feel excited. I have an extensive list of fetishes too, way more than average.
Ye you said this before, thats why I suggested trying some different approach rather than chasing fetishes. I think its the whole excitement approach really, you can only get excited so many times even by the hottest things ever thats why I kinda suggested getting horny of fullfillment from what you're doing and how you make others feel(especially since you said you really enjoy making guys feel great).

I do like making other people feel good, though sometimes its kinda just like... I'm pleased that at least SOMEONE is getting something out of it? Like when I suck guys off and they moan and squirm its nice because I like making them feel good, but I can't really comprehend their perspective. When it happens to me it's just sorta okay and in my work especially I just go through the motions of making it look like I'm really enjoying it. idk man.

Attached: User-Completed-Image-Draw-an-Anime-Girl-2018.03.20-18.27.38.0.jpg (509x861, 452K)

>in my work especially I just go through the motions of making it look like I'm really enjoying it
Are you sure this didn't just become a habbit at one point that dragged on to your normal life from your work?

Nah, it's not that. I guess the best way to describe it is the feeling is just not there anymore. When I fantasize or fool around with people I just don't get the emotion of being really horny, it just doesn't come, even if the situation should merit it. I can get a bit horny, but that's about it, and even that usually takes some time to get to. Anyway yeah like I said I think if I can start to masturbate less it'll increase my libido, I should focus on only masturbating when something actually turns me on and not just when I get a craving for it.

Attached: 1537356761611.png (853x853, 547K)

Don't get me wrong, I completely understand your problem since it happened to me during some periods of my life mostly coinciding with life crisises and depressions but can't really tell you how to fix it since it fixed itself on its own. All I can do is wish you to start having as much fun as you used to(and hopefully more).

Actually talking about all this stuff with you is kinda wierd for me since I promised you something a month ago or so, but can't really deliver now for different reasons and can't stop but feel I owe you.

Erm what did you promise me? I don't remember lol

Attached: 1536121091112.jpg (853x480, 29K)

>I don't remember lol
good

I'm curious now lol, tell me. I'm not really that fussed about it either way I just wanna know what it was haha

Attached: 1535623614967.gif (500x339, 705K)

dick pics lol

Damn it! Now i have to masturbate!

ohhh that sorta rings a bell. I don't really care anyway I was probably just going along with the banter, I do like having fun conversations with lewd undertones cause that sorta thing goes well with feeling mildly stimulated which is something I can still do, its just when things go a step further that I start having issues lol. It's like, you came into this thread telling me to stop sperging and find my sex drive but I like sperging and engaging with people on that level hahah
You're welcome, friend

Attached: 1518446278382.jpg (848x941, 70K)

Fuck you! >:(

Why are you upset user? Don't you like masturbating?

Attached: 0bdda76ad903c09ad27c8870c37443b8--anime-art-girl-anime-girl-cute.jpg (447x604, 46K)

I has blisters on peepee. :(

>I do like having fun conversations with lewd undertones cause that sorta thing goes well with feeling mildly stimulated
yikes, I feel used
Will file rape lawsuit soon.

How'd you manage that?
Nuuuu I didn't use you I'm just a dumb boi you can still show me your penis if you want

Attached: 1545836587304.png (1610x1468, 364K)

not that I am gay but I want tk get fucked with a big dildo by my girlfriend

>you can still show me your penis if you want
POLICE

Nothing gay about that user. Follow your dreams. Talk to your girlfriend about it.
I will admit though, between you and someone else I'm encountering situations where people get emotionally invested in my sexual banter. All my headspace issues aside, dirty talking and sex in general is just a game to me. I'm willing to keep playing the game depending on my mood but I tend not to hold any of it with any special significance. Sorry if that burst your bubble or something. I still love you, friend. I was just a bonobo monkey in my past life.

Attached: 1536541291235.jpg (836x576, 83K)

With my hand, stupid! >:(

I'm just shitposting lole. Also benis pics didn't even come from lewd stuff if I remember correctly. Actually I don't think I ever went as far as to erp on Jow Forums since I simply don't do that at all.

Well I think your problem goes well beyond my thread friend
Oh, good. Show me your penis.

Attached: 1545826491701.jpg (250x342, 33K)

I need a girlfriend. ;_;

Go find one and stop being lazy.
>but how
Trail and error

No way. You won't even get excited by it so no point.

Excited? No. Amused? Definitely. I like penises.
This, gotta put the effort in:

Attached: 1537240829473.jpg (257x257, 16K)

Im trying, okay?! Damn!

Attached: 1551012572094.jpg (512x512, 156K)

Read the room and be more social

Can i just hire hookers and lie to myself?

Attached: 1551012909223.jpg (1079x885, 111K)

You can but never fall in a love with a professional whore.

Can i be friends with them?

Attached: Elaine_Anime.png (523x698, 478K)

Yeah you can

Would they teach me how to fuck or would that be too much trouble?

Attached: 1550915332300.png (568x433, 128K)

Yeah I guess that's fine but as long as you don't get too attached to them when they have go blow a client later in the day you should be good

Okay, ild rather do this.

Attached: 1550911077032.jpg (514x576, 25K)

Good luck.....i guess

Guess?

Attached: albedo_concerned_by_fu_reiji-dbscjgm.png.jpg (1191x670, 72K)

I mean I've never done what you're going to do. So I don't know what the success rate of finding a girlfriend through the teaching of hookers is. So that's why I say" I guess". Could work or could end disastrous.

I think hookers get real bad rap cuz of puritan propaganda. I mainly will use them to get comfortable with women. Its not like im unconfident cuz i got a huge bepis and im also funny, but my heart gets a little too damn jumpy around girls i like.

Well best of luck to you, my friend. Here's to your future girlfriend and happiness.

Which is hopefully not a hooker.

Sounds like a romantic comedy if you ask me.
The hooker with a heart of gold.

No.

Lol
Yes

I dont wanna be ben stiller. :(

You can't stop destiny now

Fuck >:(

Attached: 4bb08177a6ea78ad2f9d509e20dbfdfb--report-cards-reaction-pictures.jpg (500x366, 15K)

Why is there liquid comming out of Chen's peepee? When I putte stuff in my butte, nothing comes out of my peepee. Am I doing it wrong user?

Attached: Obelix.webm (400x220, 1.04M)

Prostate is love but some people simply cant like me even though you still orgasm (prostate swells to max and dick throbs violently) and if you stroke after having one of these then youll empty you balls in an explosion of nut. Shit is amazing.

How can I do this without ripping my anus in two?

Dont use super fat toys and use silicone lube.