Does anyone in Jow Forums play warframe?

Attached: i78xdqvf7g921.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

2200 hours since 2013.

Attached: 2eq94bxnd9u11.jpg (1680x1050, 1.44M)

I used to, but then stopped and I have no motivation to get back into

around 1000 hours since they expanded the orbiter (cant remember the year)
im just coming to farm relics and then go afk and come back as they vault them to open them and sell parts for ludicrous prices

Yes i put in 500 hours

Is it fun?

yep

its fun as fuck for the most part, especially when you're a beginner cause you dont know what the fuck is happening and you have lots to do
as you progress and move towards top end it gets a little boring

I might try it.

And finally a chance to post this image.

Attached: Hey buddy, you got the wrong game. Warframe is 2 doors down.png (1280x720, 735K)

I want to fuck nezha

It can be, depends what you're into. Warframe is one massive power fantasy. Even as a beginner, the gameplay makes you feel like an absolute god. It's actually free-to-play, no slot machines, artificial hangups, or special OP gear locked behind a paywall. There's a premium currency, platinum, but they don't shove it down your throat and it's also used as the trade currency, meaning you can get it for free from other players.

Attached: Warframe0008.jpg (1920x1080, 1.12M)

ok this is epic, I just tried to login and someone stole my account lole

Attached: shrug.jpg (1090x926, 97K)

And as always id like to say warframe has one of best economies out of all mmo's
Doesnt force you to play 24/7
Has nice graphics, great optimization
Great sounds/music/ambience
Great fucking servers that literally never die
Devs give a shit, you get notified about patchnotes ingame via global chat by GMs
game is SO FUCKIN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD NNNNNNNNNNNNGH

Attached: 8da4dfef517e45b4b01c03cf49b577e7cf9893e9.jpg (636x900, 86K)

Rivens r overpriced af unless you manage to jew someone out of a riven, which is always a good way to make some ez plat

Co mam Ci powiedzieć polski bracie, załóż konto dodatkowe, napisz do cweli z DE o problemie i jeśli podasz wystarczająco danych powinni jakoś coś podziałać. Jak ja zgubiłem maila i hasło to bez niczego za pomocą samych odpowiedzi na pytania typu "kiedy założyłem konto" czy "rozmiar penisa we wzwodzie" odzyskałem swoją własność.
Pozdro elo gitarka d-.-b

Attached: 1550846733969.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

I said it in another post but I love how the premium currency is also the trade currency. You never need to spend a cent, and it's all priced quite reasonably if you do.

Yeah but rivens are like top end game, at least the proper ones. Im at 1000 hours and i still have like no proper rivens and i manage just fine with content thats relevant. If someone wants to go for that super ultra busted builds then yeah, managing to pull out 4k-12k plat might be tricky. At best i made like 500 plat a day with mostly gold relic drops, using trade cap everyday. But then after making like 3k plat i ran out of gold drops.
thats why game is so good, ive got most of the cosmetic stuff and ive spent maybe $20 at most

Oh i usually just unveil rivens for plat. Usually consistent money and really good if i get one of those OP rivens. But its hard to find people that will sell to me for dirt cheap.

I've spent way too much money on Warframe. I enjoy the game, but it's still a lot. I'll get drunk and join a random squad, fuck around, then find some skin that I NEED to have. I'll wake up the next morning and realize that I spent $20 to trick out Wukong and a Mk-1 Braton because my drunk brain thought they went perfectly together, and it would be so funny if I turned the Braton into some kind of god-tier mega-weapon. I can't even cancel the charge because my account will get banned for having fraudulent plat.

Attached: tardjail.png (1373x833, 59K)

Yeah i know that feeling, ive been drunk many times during warframe sessions where i would sit in my orbiter at 3 AM shuffling through all my frames, then next day i log in and i'm like. Why the fuck does this Ivara look like a christmas tree with fully modded quint-formed full crit dread and concealed explosives hikou prime also quint-formed (thats my kinda thing, hikous, and dex furis)

is it worth it to get into it now?

I used to on Xbox but couldn't be bothered on pc

>special OP gear locked behind a paywall
You forgot primed chamber