Why is the alt-right so afraid of strong women?

if we got more strong women to join our ranks we'd convert far more females to the cause and have real impact
why do you incels have to be so scared of them?

Attached: captain strong woman.jpg (750x1000, 113K)

>alt right
My jewdar detects a member of the synagogue of satan.

>alt right
The fuck is that?

>alt-right
kek
lurk moar newfaggot

We're not alt-right.

Feminists are not strong woman.
They are whinny entitled attention whores who want lives in easy mode.

Strong women are the ones who go in opposition to thotery, traveling, riding the cock carousel, being childless. etc.

Alt right is the new Jow Forums boogeyman lmao

>le alt-right doesnt exist meme
I know you feel embarrassed by dicky now, but come on

Define the alt-right then.

>why is the alt-right so afraid of strong women?
if youre going to keep spamming this thread, at least change the name of it, (((disney))) shill

Yeah, she's powerful allright...she destroyed the Marvel universe all by herself.

>alt right
go away vice

>The alt-right, or alternative right, is a loosely connected and somewhat ill-defined[1] grouping of American white supremacists/white nationalists, white separatists, anti-Muslims, anti-Semites, neo-Nazis, neo-fascists, neo-Confederates, Holocaust deniers, conspiracy theorists and other far-right[2] fringe hate groups.[3] The alt-right intersects with, and partially emerged from, the ideas and rhetoric of men's rights activists,[4] many but not all of whom have come to embrace the alt-right's platform.[5]

>Alt-right beliefs have been described as isolationist, protectionist, anti-Semitic and white supremacist,[6][7][8] frequently overlapping with neo-Nazism,[9][10][11][12] identitarianism,[13] nativism, xenophobia, Islamophobia, and counter-jihad,[14][15] opposition to immigration, anti-multiculturalism, antifeminism, misogyny, homophobia, and transphobia,[9][16][17][12] right-wing populism[18][19] and the neoreactionary movement.[6][20]

>The concept has further been associated with several groups such as American nationalists, paleoconservatives, anarcho-capitalists, national-anarchists,[21] paleolibertarians, Christian fundamentalists, neo-monarchists, men's rights advocates and the 2016 presidential campaign of Donald Trump.[14][19][20][22][23][13] White supremacist[24] Richard B. Spencer initially promoted the term in 2010 in reference to a movement centered on white nationalism;[25] according to the Associated Press, he did so to disguise overt racism, white supremacism, neo-fascism and neo-Nazism.[26][27]

Where is alt-right? I guess the same place where all the YAAAAAS "strong" women are, i.e. in the Fantasy Land of the MSM to sell products to idiots.

Attached: 1551064420739.jpg (554x1200, 154K)

brie larson is ugly she has no ass they had to hire a stunt butt.
Plus she attacked her main fan base most of the people that go to a super hero movie are men,
Women don't go to super hero movies sure they might some majority are men 90-95%

Attached: 1548548211057.jpg (944x670, 61K)

So "everything we don't like is alt-right". Thanks for proving my point that the alt-right is a boogeyman and doesn't exist.

pol didnt deny its roots until last year
amazin

t. Masturbates to Richard Spencer

the incels then

2 weeks left of this kind of advertising. Come on jannies. You know it belongs on .

Jow Forums isn't alt right. Jow Forums isn't anything. It simply exists.

Who?

her ass is what needs support
flat city

Im not, Valentina Shevchenko is the perfect strong woman. Not some bullshit LARPING actor.

Shevchenko.

>Hard as nails, could legit actually beat up most men
>Loves to shoot guns
>Speaks like 4 languages
>Expert in like 5 martial arts
>Does traditional Dance

If she can cook, plopped out 4 white kids didnt have tattoos and fucked twice a day she'd be the perfect woman.

Attached: Shevchenko.jpg (480x360, 37K)

>It was the RUSSIANS!
>It was the ALT-RIGHT!
>It was the RACISTS!
>It was WHITE MEN!
>It was MISOGYNISTS!
>It was INCELS!
>It was ANGRY NERDS!
>It was TRUMP SUPPORTERS!
>It was PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE CHANGE!
>It was Jow Forums!
>It was /TV/!
>It was Jow Forums!
>It was REDDIT!
>It was YOUTUBERS!
>It was FOOTFAGS!
>It was WEEABOOS!
>It was DC FANBOYS!
>It was BOOMERS!
>It was MILLENNIALS!
>It was ZOOMERS!
>It was DISNEY HATERS!
>It was CAROL HATERS!
>It was MINERVA HATERS!
>"It emphasizes muh diversity/inclusiveness/feminist quota!"
>"It makes some people uncomfortable. GOOD!"
>"It is expected to not make much money anyway!"
>"It is gonna do very well, just you wait and see /tv/!"
>"These RT scores are terrorism!"
This is the most damage controlled Marvel movie I've seen since Black Panther. The Disney shills are in desperation mode, and it's hilarious what lengths they'll go to. I haven't seen this much shilling since Hillary's failed campaign.
No amount of self-reassurance will EVER "fix" this movie. It is a complete abomination, and the defenders know that deep down in their hearts.
Disney's MCU was made to pander to SJWs, and it is this very pandering that will ultimately destroy the franchise at some point in the near future. Deal with it.

>alt-right
kek

>could legit actually beat up most men
no

There's no such thing as a strong woman.

The fuck we didn't. Enjoy being brainwashed by multi national Mega Corporations. An cap retard

>Strong women

Attached: 1551077536004.webm (800x600, 1.86M)

Jow Forums isn't left or right or whatever the fuck shills are shilling nowadays
Jow Forums is for discussing politically incorrect topics, nothing more nothing less
Jow Forums is a board of free speech and shills want to destroy that

> strong woman
> child prostitute
> lol hollywood

WHOA SHIT BETTER KEEP SPAMMING THIS FLAT CUNT

STOP FORCING THE MEME

WE DONT CARE

SAGE

KYS

>it's the right that is afraid women are inferior
>uncle_ted.png

Sorry shill but I don't want Cpt. Marvelous' toe fungus anywhere near my bathroom floor.
Have you seen her feet, Isaac?

Nigga have you seen her fucking fight. Shes a fucking beast.

I said MOST men, not all men, obviously she is going to have issues against the 10% outliers ie >165lb dudes or anybody greater than 140lb with fighting experience, shes 125lb for fucks sake.

>disney viral marketing thread#622
Goddamn 2016 election.

Sorry your movie bombed.

you can't really be scared of a fictional woman

No one is afraid, onions boy.

We are the truth. Women are not strong. Men are.

Fuck off.

Lurk more newfag

Attached: unnamed (6).jpg (384x384, 29K)

>125lb for fucks sake.
>10% outliers ie >165lb dudes

wtf..
ok manlet lanket confirmed.

the avarage amercian male is 195lbs or 88kg
the avarage european is 180lbs or 82kg

she is a fucking midget, with 125lbs or 56 kg, the sheer difference in weight will make her lose, not to mention size.

>This is the most damage controlled Marvel movie I've seen since Black Panther
so it'll make over 1 billion dollars?

If women are strong in the way men are, they would have taken power tens of thousands of years ago.

Nah. Every nigger in america saw BP twice and the chinks love CGI fantasy crap (see: Aquaman). Who wants to see captain marvel?

You have no idea what strong woman is, how she acts and behaves with men.
Hint:
>she doesn't feel threatened by men
>she doesn't feel insecure with men

This the feminists will never understand and trembles in fear, even when normal beta cuck is in the same room.

They're not. Not even in the slightest.
Liberals are never strong, tho.
Take this shit right here, for instance; made from a famous movie poster or still or w/e, stars a woman, she's the only one who knows A: what's going on and B: what they need to fucking do.
Extermination.
Ripley is red-pilled as fuck, and I'm sure if you just presented her with some statistics in today's world, she'd be a total Jow Forumsack.

Attached: Trump Ripley liberty.jpg (540x960, 51K)

>Aliens
>Ripley was awesome
>No identity or gender politics underpinning any of it
>Considered one of the best sci fi movies of all time

Not altright cause it's not real.

But on subjects that are real, this is a giant fucking dickslap across the face. I actually liked the MCU and this giant story arc they have been planning. They worked up this whole plot that Tony motherfucking Iron Man was gonna ride up from the ashes and finnally finish the fight he threw himself into. Only for those cock suckers to basically throw out all they have been working for to introduce a character no one wanted or asked for because fuck you. Even if it wasn't a strong woman archetype they threw into the mix people would say this is dogshit.

Over a decade worth of established plot and fucking narrative and the retards at Disney HQ decide to fuck it all in the ass.

Attached: Screenshot_20190125-122509_Chrome.jpg (1074x991, 602K)

Dumb. MCU Ms.Marvel poster. Ms. Marvel is scorned because she's a fucking loser and would lose to better characters like Alita, Noriko, Cassandra Cain and Zatana every single in every possible way, every single time if they all had the same powers. Why is Marvel so bad at writing good female characters?

We're not. Liberals say we are, and they control the media, so they control the narrative.

What we ARE afraid of is blatant double standards. I can already tell you, without even having seen this movie, that it will be hailed as the second greatest Marvel movie of all time, behind Black Panther. (Because "black" beats "woman" in protected class poker.)

>If she can cook, plopped out 4 white kids didnt have tattoos and fucked twice a day she'd be the perfect woman.

>posts girl w/tattoos

Not the point m8: hum the theme tune to Black Panther. Name any of your favourite scenes in the whole two hour film? You see, none of this SJW bullshit is culutrally relevant beyond the opening weekend tricking liberals into supporting the poroduct as some sort of fashion statement. Nothing has come close to being as iconic as the John Williams Superman theme from the corny red cape arched eyebrow days. Or the original Star Wars theme etc etc and so on and so forth. Every year during the 80s and 90s they pumped out utterly memorable movies ona a factory line of "will it play in Wyoming?" ie they bowled for the widest possible audiences they possibly could. Now we have Brie Larsen pissing and moaning that a "film isn't made for you, silly white boys" etc etc

Money certainly talks, it's how they keep making capeshit. Yet capeshit is always of the moment, empheral popcorn fodder. They ain't going to be watching these films in forty days, let alone forty years. Even capeshit in the 90s had to try hard to appeal to the widest possible audiences, and we got Blade which stands on its feet even today with the opening nightclub scene and Wesley Snipes doing his kung fu shit like a fucking boss.

Attached: 1550476878332.jpg (696x631, 74K)

>strong women
no such thing. its very bad for young girls to think they're equal in strength and abilities to men. obviously the alt right cannot be afraid of something that does not exist

Attached: so-theres-a-monument-to-the-suicidal-hubris-of-modern-17107429[1].png (500x614, 162K)

Could not have been made today. Too much rape symbolism.

Because it's boring.

Attached: BecauseImBatman.jpg (573x324, 23K)

No one cares if women can fight or any of that dumb shit you posted. Women need to make white babies or they're worthless.

I like strong women but strong women don't have to have a sit down with their gal pals to talk about how strong and empowered they are because they're not full of hot fucking air.

Brie is not a strong woman.

Attached: 1550669058156.jpg (896x1265, 199K)

Are you a fucking brainlet, the entire thread is about strong women.

I was giving an example of an actual strong woman, not some bullshit hollywood crap.

Sage / Hide / Report all Disney CM marketing threads

Attached: 686A278A-41A8-43A8-B4A9-734797281E12.jpg (640x823, 361K)

Err yeah, i said thats bad m80. Thread is about strong women, i posted an actual strong woman.

You're retarded. The Right is the side that has women that like guns and join the military and can actually kick ass. When is there going to be a movie made about girls like that?

Why did they choose a feminist to act as Captain Marvel?

>strong
>women
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 2349655510758.png (960x960, 1.26M)

>alt-right
check out this faggot

Attached: 1442367263534.jpg (350x392, 17K)

Sounds pretty ill defined. I'm not convinced it's real.

Attached: frog-clown-19173526.jpg (1300x957, 236K)

>meme flag
>"alt-right"
>stronk womyn
>incels
>scared
(((who))) could be behind this post?

>DON'T OBJECTIFY OR SEXUALIZE MEEEE!
>puts on literal pussy hat
What did women mean by this?

Marvel is shit period

>incels

Bait detected.

> why is the alt-right afraid of strong women?
We’re not, in fact we’re sending our best trannies out to best you in everything that you think you’re good at.

>alt-right

Why is the left so wrapped up in their labels?
The left is stereotyping!!

Attached: google trends alt right 4chan.png (1706x1004, 80K)

>Tattoos.
Ruined.

>women that like guns and join the military and can actually kick ass.
Captain Marvel

>alt-right

Fuck off Disney

Attached: 1539106493261.png (1500x1500, 926K)

What are some redpilled haircuts, my based and fellow Jow Forumsddit kekistani warriors?

Attached: Imptrash2.png (714x1054, 170K)