What’s it like dating a Latina Jow Forums?

So I’ve swallowed the Castizo futurism pill and I want my kids to both look white and benefit from affirmative action. How difficult is it to get a qt Latina gf and what’s it like?

Attached: 023070BF-A815-4C1B-A5AC-59127DB4E9D0.jpg (184x250, 8K)

Horrible, my former gf was mexican and while she was good in bed. She was a total psychopath who constantly screamed and bitched. Dumped her and started taking the MGTOWpill. All women are equally shit.

Oh and by the way, she killed herself. Couldn’t give less of a shit.

latinas love gringo dicks
shouldnt be so difficult for you if you are at least a little bit white

Attached: 28446541652.jpg (1038x584, 177K)

Howd she do it? Any pics?

That thread again

Do it. Bleaching is the only way to save America.

Beta.

>Bleaching is the only way to save America.
>flag
We’re not falling for it, thanks though.

Attached: 83D7C561-8E6E-42D1-807F-9B02323F5BA7.jpg (627x1200, 629K)

it works when niggers arent involved cause niggers ruin everything

The ones who you find in America are there for the college life, don't be a fucking retard.
There are the same specially now that had been infected by your progressivism

Attached: images (48).jpg (529x278, 13K)

Whoops

Couldn't get a white girl then huh OP
Pathetic

N Ah

Imagine dating a girl who's amazing at sex but also makes you want to die in a murder-suicide.

They all want families and for you to be the mother of their children but they're also crazy

so pretty normal for non-niggerfied women

Attached: latinas man.webm (478x560, 2.47M)

its like dating a man

How?

It like regular dating, with tacos

Pretty dope, my fiancee is a Brazilian medical school student and she takes great care of me. She cooks for me, checks me out when I'm sick, always wants to fuck.

White men were meant to date Latinas

Attached: shake.webm (640x800, 2.93M)

Don't do it. All they want is a million kids and for you to be broke and useless.

Don't make abominations. Just don't procreate if you can't get one of your own race.

Stay in your race or don't procreate. Don't condemn children to the cruel fate of being a mix.

They're good in the sack but tend to be completely fucking insane, needy and 7/10 are whores, the remaining 3/10 become landwhales once they are comfortable in the relationship.

Oh no. You failed the shit tests

As manipulative as they are, it's usually a passive aggressive way to get you angry enough to beat them into submission with your dick.

they are money hungry

We had this thread yesterday...

>shares 2 latinas that where/are with Latin men

Tbh when I hear about specific cases of abominations or those that really struggle with a mixed race identity it’s almost always the same two mixes (mulattos and hapas.) Castizos seem to do fine desu.

Find one with light eyes and she will most likely produce white passing children

At first its nice because they have a high sex drive and are domesticated, but then they start to get fat (ever seen a 30+ yo hispanic woman with kids at the grocery store?)

Attached: 474C3C12-2BB2-443E-8DE2-F58268685BBB.jpg (539x717, 105K)

What's it like dating a girl any race Jow Forums?

Attached: download.png (790x773, 78K)

dicking is good, dating is a nightmare. the rest of her family couldn't fuck off for one second. Dated 3, didn't let it get to this point with the 4th and decided to stop taking these chances.

Same as now, with extra whining and less money in your wallet

>asking Jow Forums about this

I had a Mexican gf, she was really cute and had nice big tiddies
She was so annoying and clingy that I ended it quick though

With Latinas you have to be firm and very socially assertive. You can't fake being an "alpha" so-to-speak you actually have to be one. You don't need to be some "Chad" though, just be yourself and stand your ground. Latinas love to be led around, manhandled, and made to feel small and precious. It's not easy. Many Latinos can't even pull it off and they just resort to beating the shit out of their girls. White guys just allow themselves to be bossed around and then become repulsive to any woman.

t. White guy that screens for passiveness and obedience in his ladies.

like going for an enjoyable swim only to get caught in a riptide, pulled out to sea and drowned

Attached: 1551149774166.jpg (955x531, 159K)

latina pussies are property of white men

Attached: 1539535040657.jpg (1080x1080, 188K)

All women, if you let them boss you around, will end up being repulsed by you.
Women will literally turn you ugly and then cheat on you if you let them.

Asking this too. For a friend.

Attached: 1551184286114.jpg (400x388, 27K)

>Dumbass kraut doesn't know how to tell the difference between a girl and a whore.

Dude, it's easy to get a girl, man.
Stop listening to the pullshit you see and hear everywhere, and just stand up for yourself. Women love true confidense that exudes from a man who wont take shit from people, especially women. You don't even have to be a badass, just stand up for yourself. This is the single most effective thing you can do to atract women. Women will actually feel safe around you and find comfort in your presense.

Dude confidence is a meme. It only works if you're already hot.

You've seen Gremlins, right?
Only with Latinas it's not "feeding after midnight" it's "hitting thirty".

This x100, I have unfortunately dated a spic and this video reflects that relationship.

my gf is dominican. submissive as fuck. does whatever she is told. constantly goes the extra mile. learns to cook all my favourite recipes and is actually perfecting her apple pie game since I told her I love apple pie.
she is loyal as a puppy, caring, loves me like nobody else, and practically worships me like an aryan god.
also wakes me up with blowjobs and spreads her legs whenever I want it. she is also as perverted as I am and is open to all my kinks. she also like pussy and is into threesomes.
and yes, she is actually real and legit.

she pretty much wants to be the perfect waifu.
I'm most likely going to end up marrying her at some point.

don't listen to the "all latinas are unstable cunts" stuff. yeah some are but that's the same for women in general of any race or ethnicity.
you just have to get the right one.
it probably helps that the few guys she's been with before me were all jackasses.

this bitch is in love with me.

she's also not down with SJW bullshit and thinks feminists are retarded. she is also perfectly fine with my racism and being a fan of Hitler.

the fact that I'm not an ugly neckbeard beta faggot also probably has something to do with it.

What would you know about Latinas?

i was literally just thinking this based on we are soothesayers user

Attached: DSywJerU8AAX-8s.jpg (690x1200, 174K)

(((They))) turned Zimzam into a white guy. If the US goes beaner castizos will become the new racist privileged class.

>Yea, I'm pretty confident. You see, I'm Brazilian, but I went to the USA to see if they would be racist to us browns, but surprinsingly even the white women were all into me. I even manage to bang some married ones mate
>You need to be confident, that's the secret bro

Attached: 412321455124.jpg (1080x1350, 185K)

No, your comparing tinder to real life. Confidence is not a meme. If you can beat the shit out of me, kill me, and take all of my possessions, what the hell does it matter if I look more handsome than you??

It's not only confidence either, but the way this confidence shapes your interactions with other people.
No, this wont show through on tinder and wont help you get sluts that only want to fuck some good looking guy on the weekends.

But those women are trash and usually boring as hell to sleep with, not to mention they're loose too and don't feel as good.

I can get girls anywhere I go, at the grocery store they get close to me, closing the approach inviting me to say something to them.

I'm fit, but far from a chad, and nerdy-looking with glasses. I've trained for the last 12 years on how to fight in war which has ellevated my confidense considerabley, and this is why women are attracted to me now when they were never before. I didn't get laid in high-school man, I started out just like you guys.

Heed my advise.

Unironically horrible. They can be both cute and sweet when young, but a shockingly high percentage turn into monsters (physically and mentally) at some point in their mid- to late-20s.
Another thing to consider, that /pol has touched on countless times when discussing what went wrong with whites, is that Latinos often lack qualities such as empathy, charity, sense of community, consideration for others, pride of ownership, etc. Although some of these things may have contributed to the demise of white society, do you really want a wife who lacks these things?

10/10 odds she will end up cheating on you

Nah you're just a coward afraid of getting turned down

>Latinas
>want you to be the mother of their children
What did fake Spain mean by this?

Stick to your own race, you'll thank yourself in 10 years when the Great Happening takes places.

Plot twist: They are both trannies.

i get why mulattos can't do well. but i really don't understand what goes wrong in a hapa brain

so trashy

>Oh and by the way, she killed herself. Couldn’t give less of a shit.
based

This video pretty much sums up your daily routine with a Latina.

Probably same reason as mulattos minus the character l/IQ part desu. Looks aren’t everything but they are important.

Latinas are hot but I don't understand why any American man would date or marry one since most of them are Mexicans and they are notorious for their Anti-American sentiments. Why do Mexicans hate Americans so much? Shouldn't they show a little gratitude?

Honestly, if you're gonna date a mutt, date a Brazilian. They're just the right type of mix, have the best asses and you have a much higher chance at finding a redpilled one.

Attached: 1550713124436.jpg (1024x1024, 164K)

I agree with this one. All they do is whine and moan about the most insignificant shit they can imagine. And if something does not go their way they, you guessed it bitch about it.

look at all these copers doubting the blackpill

half of brazilian girls have a penis

I would have disagreed with you untill I read the threesome part.

It's easy. Get a pale non-Mexican. They all already hate Mexicans. Then slowly red pill from there.

>hot until 25 then blimp up like a chalupa

sage because thot threads are boring and unproductive

Butt implants look so fucking ridicoulse.
Why wouldn't they just work out to get a much better result?

They bring it in the sack. This is true.

explain in detail

Just colonize them

>meme flag
Mexican women are shit at everything except fucking and even that is overrated

I'm dating a Mexican girl right now. She is probably the prettiest and most desirable Latina in the local community and so there are a lot of rustled jimmies over the fact that a gringo has her.

Sex is God tier, and she cooks and cleans immaculately. Her family is very important to her, but I like that because it shows me she would probably make a good mother. That said, she moved to the USA when she was 18 (28 now) and in just ten short years you can tell she's already started to drink the kool-aid of modern feminism. I mean she's pretty conservative on a lot of other issues, but before we started dating I could tell she was very enticed by the idea of having extra freedoms as a woman in feminist America. However I am noticing that the more savagely I fuck her, and the closer I get to taking her as my wife, the less and less I hear about such silliness from her. Hopefully it isn't too late for her. But time will tell.

mestizos look like that? I thought we looked lighter.

Either that or Im castizo

and I know Im not cause Im genetically 50 percent european 35 indian and 15 east asian/indian

i know, they look like diapers.

Attached: portugal.webm (1280x720, 1.28M)

>I could tell she was very enticed by the idea of having extra freedoms as a woman in feminist America
Why America has to ruin everything? Worst country in the history of mankind.

>I don't even know what that means.

You're probably one of these guys that convinced yourself to be confident for a day and the girl saw straight through your phony ass. Now you bitch about how confidence doesn't work. Either that or you stupidly though that some tinder whore was going to see the so-called confidence in your tinder photo, and now you're just butthurt about it.

You need something to guage your confidense against, which is why it only works in real life where you interact with other people.

You can be the biggest chad on earth but when some nerd with glasses can strike you down in an instant it will show in the way the two interact. The more assertive, more dominant, more confident male is always the most attractive.

Stop being a faggot and you might actually get laid one day.

>However I am noticing that the more savagely I fuck her, and the closer I get to taking her as my wife, the less and less I hear about such silliness from her.
really the solution and lack of that is what makes women feminist to begin with. You'd better shit or get off the pot fast.

i did it twice. hated both. the first was fro spain so idk if she's white or latina but she was fat when she was young so she had the saggiest tits on the planet. and was just a depressing person who complained about everything. lost my virginity to her but felt ZERO friction.

second one was a puerto rican. all the guys at work thought she was the hottest. but once i got to see her up close, i started noticing that her face resembled the statue of liberty. rater manly jaw and nose. and her face was fucking weathered and she covered it with a ton of makeup. And my god was she stupid. She would go out clubbing on weekends with her mother who was only like 15 years older than her. she had no hobbies, no aspirations of higher education. only listened to top 40 music. And was unbelievably clingy.

after that i switched to Asians and I love them. Better in every way.

Attached: 0c3ef74f192308cfb2e72c5188a9b084.jpg (640x640, 33K)

Yeah we are pretty shit desu.

Oy vey goy, you should racemix and have a nice 56% european baby.

also dated a brazilian. had a nice body because she was a ballet dancer but was a hardcore christian who i think was just programmed to flirt with guys to recruit for her church. i got out of there pretty quick. i was really young. high school. weirdly tho, brazilians dont consider themselves latino for some reason. they think they get to be white. (theyre not)

>What’s it like dating a Latina Jow Forums?

Watch 2 girls 1 cup

He’s 55% European, but it can go either way desu. Your East Asian is probably native as well.

>one post by this ID
>memefag

SAGE

I'm glad to see even you guys are scammed by evangelicals.

Mexican latinas are by far the ugliest.

Attached: tmb1_596437_20140624173458.jpg (641x360, 41K)

sounds too perverse to be wife material

careful

I find that behavior pattern so fucking annoying.

why do some latinas look like hapas?

this

Cause our indigenous populations are pretty much Asians.

these

You have to account for everything and have proof, otherwise you are a cheating, lying piece of shit. According to them. Also best sex .

native americans came from asia over a land bridge

natives are sort of like asias cousins. Mexicans have a lot of native in them. They have straight hair, short stature-just like asians.

Spain fucked a lot of Natives. It isn't out of the question for some to look half white half asian.