What's her deal Jow Forums?

I stumbled upon this clip titled: "Aubrey Plaza is really WEIRD and...AWKWARD. I love it!"

youtube.com/watch?v=GYS1UFY05as

Strange behavior all the way. And then she starts saying all kinds of nutty shit about Satan during some award show.

Am I looking for something that isn't there because I don't understand her """"""comedy""""""?

Attached: aubrey.png (162x151, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l1Sa9hXA4mo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm so awkward XD

discount tomoko

Attached: tomoko-kuroki-36282.jpg (400x554, 35K)

i fucking hate girls like this they are always slutty

meh shes cool in my books totally saw her cooter

they pushed this one on me, too

It’s called MK Ultra

>Strange Hollyjews do weird and Hollyjewish things
No way!

Her only good role was a weird awkward type

deadpan humour

germans explaining humor
mfw

I look LITERALLY like her

Attached: yK7hxdw.jpg (634x874, 121K)

Didn't she have like a blood clot in her brain or something at one point? I think whatever it was made her like this now. She definitely has a weird brain. Wouldn't chalk this one up as autism/mkultra. The thing that did stick out to me was when she said she identifies as a witch. Her previous twitter handle was like the sea hag or something.

I like her, she seems like a fun chick. She's got that thousand cock Hollyjew stare though.

she had a stroke at the age of 20

I fucking love girls like this they're always slutty

this is always recommended for me too. why?

She is admittedly high during most of her waking hours.

>slutty girls are great!

Attached: 1515099499322.png (800x750, 121K)

She seems like a brainless, dumb, cunt to me.

this

Attached: IMG_6133.jpg (815x1241, 221K)

Really?

But where are the prooooovs?

I gotta' feeling that if any guy showed up at her home with some good weed, a bottle of Jack and told her that he was there for the Ass Party and that she was the star of the show, Aubrey would squeek with delight..

she's a hollywood succubus. This isn't politics.

I saw AUbery Plaza masturbate when she had a dick and posted on Jow Forums.

So random. XD

le quirky reddit celeb

I bet she sucks dick like a champ.

Hick obviously sucked her way to the top and now she’s a statnist so she can feel good about being a whore

>tfw no Aubrey gf

>"Aubrey Plaza is really WEIRD and...AWKWARD. I love it!"
What that means is she's a turbo-normie's idea of weird and awkward.

>Am I looking for something that isn't there because I don't understand her """"""comedy""""""?
She's a girl. You're supposed to be impressed that she's a girl and acting so wacky and unconventional. Women are funny, user. Get used to it.

Timestamp with feet

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is Aubrey but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _... im 31 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

show bob and vagene

Attached: 1551202763543.png (714x1048, 170K)

What's not to get?
youtube.com/watch?v=l1Sa9hXA4mo

figured these nuts came from somewhere

that video of her fingering herself in front of the mirror with a blank expressionless face and with such a lack of enthusiasm...i clicked the back button of my browser before either of us came, user...i just couldn't stand the boredom anymore

>Jow Forums

gay mods

Attached: 1523244683366.jpg (551x363, 42K)