What in the fuck even is this place?

What in the fuck even is this place?
Is it still Earth?

Attached: Flag_of_Wales.svg.png (1599x1066, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x8qqfDHcL4g
youtu.be/Uz1pGlydYs0
ztevetevans.wordpress.com/2017/11/15/vortigerns-rule-the-treachery-of-the-long-knives/
archive.org/details/TakingTigerMountain
youtu.be/DRtnWVvDX6k
youtube.com/watch?v=j50W-ZnWx6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cymru.

You fucking what?

Burgers are the gift that just keep on giving.

the Romans should have put a fence around that place and kept them all locked in

Wales is actually fucking ok, pretty funny people and an above average rugby team, hardly any niggers. I would have no problem living in wales

>have a bad attitude and be ornery as fuck my whole life
>feel like I was meant to be a warrior in some past time and die at the age of 20
>do genetic test
>roughly half scottish, half welsh

that explains a lot

The Welsh are OK. Leave them alone.

It's nowhere. Fuck off we're full.

It's pronounced cum-ru. A bit like how you say cumrag, but in this case it's cum-ru, although both apply.

The Welsh are survivors, and you are a faggot OP

I got drunk with a bunch of Welsh dudes in Las Vegas.

They seemed alright.

Posting from there right now

Isn't your flag supposed to have some crescent moons and a star on it now?
All that high end geography education has done so well for your country, that's why your GDP growth rate is a nice flat line for the past 30 years, you have basically no free speech or self respect and you're perfectly content to extinguish yourselves by systematically giving away the national identity of the heroes of ww2, the national character of a proud empire, the national tenacity of a strong proud and stoic people and the nation itself to shitskin hordes.. but you recognize rare flag.

the salt is making me hungry for a burger

My fake id is a fake uk drivers liscense I ordered from China, when people asked me about it I told them I studied in Wales. I didn’t wanna say England because people might be like “oh I used to live there” or some shit like that, I didn’t wanna do Scotland because I couldn’t be fucked to learn a Scottish accent, Wales was perfect because nobody knows anything about Wales and if I need to do a fake accent nobody will question if it sounds fucking stupid because who would know what a welsh accent is like
I turned 21 a few weeks ago so I don’t need the ID anymore but all in all I’d say the welsh are pretty cool

youtube.com/watch?v=x8qqfDHcL4g
1:35:26

We're the peak of anglo genetics.
>t.Welsh diaspora working to subvert America to our inevitable rule

>I'm WELSH

No you're not, you're a mutt. Stop with the cringeworthy 'muh ancestry' nonsense.

Attached: 1550664855236.png (696x602, 322K)

Uhh.. Its pronounced 'cum-ree' dipshit.

Its Wales ironically England's only loyal friend

I’m just glad we get to see another exhibition of that fabled high quality mutt education. Truly outstanding work, keep up the high fructose corn syrup my saesnegwr fudr.

t. Welshman

Bullshit I don’t see a dragon on your flag

I forgot they're either the most roman or least roman

youtu.be/Uz1pGlydYs0

The Arab fears The Dragon, boyo.

Satan's Earth for now.

Yes because all Scots and Welsh are just raging warriors on the inside, waiting for an honourable last stand. Fucking yanks man.

White Dragon Best Dragon

Attached: 61Co1+9bRsL._SX355_.jpg (355x218, 16K)

Nice place to drive cars really fast around forests until you topple off the side of a cliff and die

>It's pronounced cum-ru
Cum-re, actually.

Attached: 1546995232391.png (1200x683, 728K)

I've noticed a lot of fantasy writers use Welsh as a base for Elvish.

ztevetevans.wordpress.com/2017/11/15/vortigerns-rule-the-treachery-of-the-long-knives/

Lol, your flag doesn't even have a castle for the dragon to stand on. Plebs.

Attached: mol-zastava-lezeca-z-obrobo.jpg (2362x945, 190K)

>The peace discussions would take place at a banquet where the matters would be discussed peacefully no weapons were to be carried.

>With these matters agreed, Hengist invented a new more villainous plan and ordered that all his men were to conceal a long knife in their clothes at the banquet. When the wine was flowing and the Britons suitably relaxed he would shout, “Nemet oure Saxas”. His men would then stab the nearest Briton to them. With this villainy in mind, Hengist and his Saxons attended the conference at the appointed time and place. When he deemed it an appropriate time he shouted his command which the Britons not knowing their language did not understand. His Saxons took out their long knives and stabbed the nearest unarmed and unsuspecting Briton. While this was taking place Hengist took Vortigern prisoner.

Whats your point exactly? Love and war, pal.

Attached: sheeeeeet.jpg (726x249, 15K)

>Faggot city-dweller dragon can’t even live outside human walls
>Not having a dragon that eats shitskins for breakfast
Plebs

Attached: 6774B914-3141-4C08-B6E9-B74D93900005.png (847x1024, 189K)

>welsh fuck sheep for thousands of years
>literally every welshman has at least two sheep in his family tree
>still whiter than the english
>english complain about amerimutts claiming their sheep ancestry
Go to sleep Mohammad goatfucker.

I've always felt a little uncomfortable about the Welsh flag - isn't the red dragon the symbol of the devil?

>his dragon doesn't have legs or wings
Thats a Wyrm.

Around Saxons, never relax.

People from North Wales are really weird. I swear Welsh is the real Devil's tongue!

Attached: Gogs.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Welsh are notoriously swarthy and have dark curly hair. Probs some kind of wool hybrid.

I'm sure Italy has a flag with a castle AND a shitskin eating dragon.

How can anglo flaglets even compete?

>muh Welsh heritage
>the Welsh fucked sheep

op confirmed a lamb.

Heaaar, lamby lamby *kisses*

That's just the Norman invaders blood.

Attached: Princess Zelda.jpg (1200x1200, 394K)

Isn't that part of the Alfa Romeo logo?

A farmers magazine are travelling the nation to see how different farmers fuck their sheep. They ask an Englishman and he says, simple, I stick its back legs down my wellies, hold its front legs against the barn door and have at it. Shocked but amused they move on to Scotland and are given the exact same method by the Scotsman.
Finally they travel to Wales and before the farmer can answer they say, let us guess you stick its back legs down your wellies, hold up its front legs against the barn door and give it one. The Welshman looks confused, 'What and miss out on all the kissing?'

This is a creepy as fuck movie, set in Wales, starring Bill Paxton:

archive.org/details/TakingTigerMountain

I wonder if Wales is literally Hell.

Attached: Taking Tiger Mountain - subs.webm (600x360, 1.57M)

We all hate the french at least.

Turn your headphones up and have a listen to this:

youtu.be/DRtnWVvDX6k

Tell me it doesn't stir the soul.

It's a Welsh male voice choir singing a battle hymn. No instrumentation at all.

>the heroes of ww2
At least use a meme flag boomer...you’re making us look bad.

Attached: Lair of the White Worm.jpg (1118x623, 88K)

Banter aside though the Welsh are great and this film is kino. Its a revenge film set in Swansea.

Attached: 220px-Twin_town.jpg (220x313, 25K)

Indeed, it was taken from the coat of arms of the Visconti family from Milan.

Attached: F68BFFA9-7CDD-4856-B210-520CD44DF1DD.png (646x720, 679K)

Wales is going to Win the Six Nations so they're alright in my book

Attached: Screenshot_20190226-155734_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 320K)

I'm Welsh, and although I am loyal to my people I don't think anything like a strong, assertive Welsh identity can exist while we remain a principality, submissive to the English Crown and Westminster. Ireland, for example, despite its economic upturns and downturns, has maintained and developed a distinct identity and is better off for it. But Wales is just like a little brother to England, and what nationalism I've been acquainted with is usually of the resentful, unstudied kind which is of course easy manipulated and overcome.

Which areas of the US are most supportive of rugby? I imagine it would be the North-East?

Read the Kolbrin.

Attached: 3567dthgdgh.jpg (350x512, 39K)

Welsh and Uk both consider Wales to be its own nation though. We're better together anyway. Fuck the scots though.

NOTHING
THERES NOTHING HER-- THERE
ITS A SHITHOLE
DO NOT GO NEAR IT
WASTE OF TIME GO-- FRIENDS

youre not welsh
youre american
come here and we'll laugh you out for claiming to be welsh
mutt

>Which areas of the US are most supportive of rugby?
You forget that we tried to make rugby safer and created what we call football.

just more circle trash

"No"

No we / they don't. We're a principality, and everyone accepts that despite the devolutionists trying to throw their weight around. Scotland almost reached 50% Yes during the independence vote, Wales can barely muster 20% in the polls. What's worse is that Wales, lacking any kind of regulatory powers, is and will continue to simply allow its native culture and community to be priced out and transformed beyond recognition by allowing e.g. English boomers to buy retirement homes in coastal communities where previously the Welsh language, Welsh cultural traditions etc were dominant. I personally know of several English people in their 20s who own homes in Western Wales who don't really give a fuck about Wales, but used mummy and daddy's money to buy a house, even if they get bored and decide to rent it out (probably to someone whose family has lived in the area for centuries). It's a fucking mess. Wales will just remain this obscure backwater unless we become willing to aggressively assert who we are (and more importantly, who we aren't). At the moment every political figure in Wales seems to be trying to do all they can to show how much Cardiff etc is becoming like London. It's an absolute disgrace. And our submissiveness infects everything, from architecture to policy to the education system. We're like a child who is easily bribed and placated by a few sweeties from mummy and who is applauded in a patronizing manner for doing the one thing it can do correctly (rugby). There are no radicals in Welsh politics. Nobody willing to be either loathed or loved. Nobody willing to actually have an opinion and be anything more than a dumb non-entity constantly on the look out for some minor faux pas from their opposite numbers so they can pounce and whip up a social media mob so they can have their 5 minutes on the BBC homepage.

When the Gaels have fallen silent, will be the last of the Celtic nations. Cymru am Byth.

Attached: IMG_3141.png (3145x3266, 1.09M)

>What in the fuck even is this place?

It's the remnants of the pre-Saxon Celtic locals that inhabited the island during the Roman and pre-Roman period.

Attached: 475_AD_Britain.jpg (488x808, 105K)

English and Welsh are practically the same genetically. The percentages in the admixture of the English vary from region to region, but are of the same admixture. Wales fits right in as a region with England. The same is true of Cornwall. Many DNA tests don't even bother trying to distinguish English from Welsh.

implying ireland isnt going to suddenly turn up on the last day and basically hand it to England, again

wales is the most beautiful country on earth, faggot. i used to live in monouthshire and it's fucking epic.

thank you for this blog post.

This, anyone who fucks with our Welsh Bros will get decked m8
t. anglisc

Attached: 77835072.jpg (472x720, 79K)

Valleys here, Rhondda boy, Best place to be

nice map of my ancestral land

Attached: Fatherline-Y-DNA.png (1544x1899, 1.48M)

Pretty sure Wales is a prehistoric country. The union formed with its neighbours created your county.

When they say white man built civilisation, they actually mean the British which included the Welsh.

Live fast die young Murica

wales is lovely i used to go there every summer
south wales that is of course, cheap as shit houses too, the gf wants to move there

Where abouts you from butty?

Pontypridd here.

It's pronounced kwim ru

Llanny M here boy bach

no m8 it's pronounced quinoa

t. caerfilthy

I studied in cardiff for a few month a while back. It was okay. I have really good memories of the place. Would be nice to go back but if I never did it wouldn't kill me. Cardiff was neat and the hills and countryside in the smaller towns was very nice.

I'd love to just talk about wales but this is more of a shit posting board

Tylorstown

Where's Llanny M?

The shameful thing about Cardiff is that it / its leaders make zero effort to distinguish itself from any other British city overwhelmed by the dogma of neoliberalism. You'll find the same "funky" chain restaurants and novelty bars, the same pedestrianised retail streets, the same copy+paste shitty architecture, it's absolutely disgusting and soulless. The shopping arcades for examples are one of its finest features, and yet we are expected to believe that we have "progressed" as a society because all the new shopping outlets are exactly the kind you'll find in Birmingham, Newcastle etc. It makes me sick. The utter powerlessness of the Welsh as a politically motivated group, and the utter indifference of many people who earn a lot of money in and around Cardiff and just become an anglicized fifth column.

Tidy, I'm pretty sure I used to play footie there as part of the league my team were in. Where do most people in the town work? Cardiff?

American dude. I studied in treforest and would walk over to ponty all the time. It was a nice little walk but there were some snooker bars there or something. this was like over 10 years ago. Here's a pic of it from back then.

Attached: tomjones.jpg (631x469, 82K)

The Welsh have the best "national" anthem.
youtube.com/watch?v=j50W-ZnWx6k

does wales have any trad music ?
ireland and scotland both have had an amazing revival see, the clancy brothers and the corries respectively.
i love max boyce but he's only got so much content and its mostly rugby stuff.

westseaxna is þæt betest

Attached: goldenwyvern.png (1920x1152, 233K)

Oi, Welsh lads, if Scotland buggers everything up and vote to leave the UK can I come and join you guys? I promise to respect your ways and I have some interesting information regarding muddy fields, I'm sure there's something I can teach you from my time lived north of Aberdeen.

Llantwit Major butt.

It's sad how being Welsh seems to have devolved into a novelty Disneyland version of itself. It's not just the apathy of the middle classes here, blame the local councils and the WAG who are quite happy to blandify town centres and plonk disgusting carbuncles everywhere in exchange for a few pieces of silver here and there. Cardiff Bay could have been a beautiful part of the world; instead it's been turned into a soulless glass 'n concrete shitshow with the odd bit of hipster wooden slats here and there to give it that modern pozzed-chic look. Not only that but the only other times I've seen more shitskins walking about is in Birmingham and London. What the fuck is happening?
I don't want to see the UK broken up but I would absolutely fucking love each nation to have a stronger voice and identity alongside the ability to do things differently. It's hard to shake off the impression that Welsh politicians are even more fucking spineless than English and Scottish ones, unless they're moaning about muh Tonypandy/muh Dryweryn/muh Aberfan in an attempt to stir up a bit of anti-Saesneg hatred in order to hoodwink people into voting for nonsense dressed up as nationalism.
Welsh heritage is being ransacked and destroyed (been to Margam Castle recently, fuck me they're turning it into another diversity daycare centre) but this isn't an issue solely contained to Wales. It's happening up and down the UK. We're all being cut off from our roots. The only fuckers that seem to be happy about it are useless money-grubbing sacks of shite like Carwyn Jones.

Ah right.

Cardiff Bay is a good example, and it has some very nice architecture from the days when Wales was the world's (?) largest exporter of coal. If those buildings were properly refurbished that area could in theory develop a nice "old town" feel similar to the kinds of places people tend to enjoy visiting in Prague etc. I think the UK should be a four nation union, rather than being an England & Sons balancing act. It's obvious why Westminster don't want this, as they'd have competition with Wales and Scotland in the same way we're have issues with Ireland now who are raking in a ton of money on the back of Brexit etc.

Wales is very fortunate not to have suffered what Manchester, Bradford etc have suffered, their demographic wounds so severe that they are unlikely to ever recover. But there is nothing in Welsh politics etc that suggests we'll buck the trend visible across Europe, and England perhaps most clearly, whereby cities and towns each try to present themselves as mini-Londons and do all they can to outdo one another in displaying their progressive virtues, which inevitably leads to ghettoes, white flight, increased crime, neoliberal blandness, etc.

Fair play to things like the Eisteddfod, Welsh language pressure groups, etc. I used to think they were a bit out-dated and kooky, but I have a real respect for anyone willing to be judged unfashionable or outmoded for trying to defend something beyond financial gain and in service of something higher than individual pleasure etc.

Attached: 1549747775974.png (818x1214, 278K)

the nicest place in the UK

Also has the friendliest people and the nicest scenery. Considering moving there but I live like a 20 minute drive away from the border anyway.

Top class cities. Famous for it's fly tipping!

Attached: swanseabay.png (991x654, 1.28M)

>muh 1970s pub jokes

Alright mast