GUESS WHO'S BACK TO SHIT UP THE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOARD

GUESS WHO'S BACK TO SHIT UP THE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOARD
ᶠᵒʳ ᵃ ˡᶦᵗᵗˡᵉ ʷʰᶦˡᵉ

Attached: 1516862924401.jpg (540x540, 39K)

Me! ^-^

You can’t be any worse than schizo romania.

Ok....
I don't even know who you are

Then you are very, very new.

my first thought was ck now im disappointed

at least you aren't pee
fuck that kid

How the fuck can you be this new?
YES! You are back as well. How was your nice thread nice boi? \^0^/

Attached: 1533362361888.jpg (540x581, 52K)

Shitting up this board harder than genetics shat up your hair

Based anti-Normie bald poster.
I'll bet you have a glorious mane of hair.

Attached: 1548638960547.jpg (235x210, 10K)

>YES! You are back as well. How was your nice thread nice boi? \^0^/
staph you make me sound too nice.
But my thread was good, why'd you bounce out of it?

Did your glasses slip off your balding head or something? I clearly know who you are, it’s just that at the present moment nobody is worse than that spastic romanian poster and his butt-buddy “pee.”

I Don't Give A fuk Who You Are because I have a life outside this bored

normie is sexually gay for boys

ur penis

Attached: 3777.png (285x194, 68K)

>why'd you bounce out of it?
Didn't know I'd have internet until just a little while ago. I'm back for maybe a couple more days but only after work.
Besides I can't shit up the nice thread with my presence uwu
>Did your glasses slip off
Wut? I mean I have this problem because of having a rather small nose with great skin but wut?
Lerl me too faggot my names not Normie for nothing. Fuck you think you got on me new faggot?
Dis gon be gud.

Attached: 1494792746776.jpg (604x603, 57K)

>Didn't know I'd have internet until just a little while ago.
makes sense.
>I'm back for maybe a couple more days but only after work.
That's good! Hope you can enjoy yourself and I can make it cozy sense I won't be doing anything this whole week..
>Besides I can't shit up the nice thread with my presence uwu
Oh don't worry it already went bottoms up just go look. Besides I never get to talk to you so when ever I do it makes me very happy. ^-^

Indeed. Why you wanna fuck?
No you are penis
I'm always happy to talk to you to bumstead. It's nice to get to talk to all of you. ^-^
How was work today?

Attached: 1491439638339.png (870x856, 146K)

No, u are Sod

Attached: 1550785958943.jpg (225x225, 9K)

I WILL KISSU YOU FACE FAGU

Attached: 1512527491659.jpg (472x472, 12K)

You won't get me that easily fagit

>I'm always happy to talk to you to bumstead. It's nice to get to talk to all of you. ^-^
How sweet!~
>How was work today?
I didn't work this week, actually yesterday was the last day for my two side jobs and this week I have off with my normal one. So this week I'm basically a neet... :\

lol what a bunch of homosexuals!

I WILL CHASU YOU HOMU

Attached: run.gif (320x180, 1.5M)

I WILL EAT BURGER AND FLATTEN YOU WITH MY PANCAKE BODY

Attached: burgermoko.gif (500x281, 412K)

That means you have plenty of time to have nice threads and reconnect with frens.
YOU SHOULD DO A FLOWER THREAD :O
I don't think I've seen one in a while.
*cutes all over you*
:3

Attached: 1547679702916.gif (596x446, 248K)

>That means you have plenty of time to have nice threads and reconnect with frens.
yup, gives me time to also think of tons of stuff. Oh did you read what i wrote about that d&d thing?
>YOU SHOULD DO A FLOWER THREAD :O
I should! I better have you and the misses stop by in it though :3
*hugs you and gives you a kiss on the cheek*

Attached: kiss_2.jpg (403x381, 23K)

But what about my cute waif chinunarino?
>did you read what i wrote about that d&d thing?
It's on my phone but I've been busy ._.)
>I better have you and the misses stop by in it though
YES YES YEEEES! I want to buy flowers and clear the shop of nasty gross rats.

Attached: Smugno.jpg (320x307, 29K)

She's cute.

Attached: 36596903.png (727x720, 345K)

>It's on my phone but I've been busy ._.)
No worries man. Want me to post here? You can properly bully it because I know it's bad.
>YES YES YEEEES! I want to buy flowers and clear the shop of nasty gross rats.
hehe, how kind of you. I'll make sure to have many green and red lotuses for both of you. ^-^
*rests my head on your shoulder while I hug you*

NO U Cute™
>Want me to post here? You can properly bully it
Would love it but I don't want bant to bully it.
I'll just read it on my phone right now ^-^
*pets your golden hair*

Attached: 1516119375793.png (214x240, 201K)

YES ME

Attached: DevilishMoko.png (1479x1173, 33K)

>Would love it but I don't want bant to bully it.
No you will, i've never written anything like this before nor have i read any of the D&D books because i'm illiterate :(
>I'll just read it on my phone right now ^-^
So don't need me to post?
*hugs you and feels your warm and strong body*

Attached: Hug_12.png (1101x1393, 269K)

*kissus your face and pushes you to the ground then runs away*
FAG LORD! XDXDXDXD
>because I'm illiterate
No you're not you're probably just a slow reader. I know you know how to read. The books are also a little difficult to get your hands on.
>So don't need me to post?
No but I like that you're posting u3u
*pulls you into my chest and wrap arms around you*

Attached: 1500468333372.gif (400x533, 1.24M)

*grabs school shooting gun*
Nope, you're not getting away with a kiss.
*shoots a net at you*
>You hear what's been happening with India and Pakistan?

Attached: school shooter.png (1920x1080, 745K)

*runs at super incredibly fast high speeds to dodge the bullets and dodges the net*
>school shooting gun
>my fucking sides XDXDXD
>no I haven't heard anything I don't really have time for much else except work ._.)

Attached: 1512532671910.gif (480x270, 1.04M)

oh thank god i thought you were ck for a second

>No you're not you're probably just a slow reader.
yeah slow enough to never read books... I rarly have ever read a book on my own, probably less then 20.
> I know you know how to read. The books are also a little difficult to get your hands on.
They are, I really need to read the manuals I do have though.
>No but I like that you're posting u3u
aww staph you're just saying that to make me feel good~
*nuzzles your chest and starts smiling*

Attached: hug_4.gif (472x480, 231K)

Ya didn't think that was the only one did you?
*presses button and a net shoots up from under you*
>India airstriked terrorist targets in Pakistan for the first time since 1971 in retaliation for a terrorist attack that killed 40+ Indian soldiers a while back but their four bombs landed in the open and blew up trees, one thing led to another and now both sides are revving up their militaries for a limited war with skirmishes and shelling on both sides

Attached: rape face.jpg (934x523, 52K)

discord thread

>I rarly have ever read a book on my own, probably less then 20
Then you only read stuff you like. You just have particular tastes ^_^
>aww staph you're just saying that to make me feel good
Nuh uh you're the cutest nice boi u3u
*kisses your forehead and holds you tightly*
*wiggles around in the net immobile*
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU D:
>ebin absolutely ebin do you have a link or an archive? I need to see this. We might be seeing another small conflict.

Attached: 1519776698361.gif (820x460, 1.94M)

looks like the big gay goblin is back

Now you're helpless before me. You know what I'm gonna do to you?
>It's not a single link or archive, it's multiple twatter sources (yes, I know, but it's just a platform for communication)
>It's not being covered by western media

Attached: 58617740.png (870x760, 462K)

Tranny alice off brand toothpaste
>Space C*wboy

Attached: BLACKED.jpg (311x340, 67K)

>Then you only read stuff you like. You just have particular tastes ^_^
I don't know... My dad loves reading and have shelves apon shelves of books so many he doesn't have enough space so he boxes them, and he's always been a bit saddened that I don't read a lot...
>Nuh uh you're the cutest nice boi u3u
Stop their are cuter bois out there. I kinda don't like how i look :(
*leans against you so we both fall over onto the couch and I lay on top of you cuddling you.

>homosexual erping norime

Y-you're not gonna t-touch m-m-my bepper are you?????!!!!
D:
You should ask him what would be good to read. He would probably know best if he reads a lot.
>I kinda don't like how i look :(
WHY?! You're a cute :O
I ate a brownie once. These are all facts.

Attached: NANI.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

but that's not something to be proud of

*gets in front of your face*
*our faces are close together*
I'm gonna do this just because I can
*PHTPHTPHTLHTLKHTLHOBHPBHPBHHPBHRTPHPHHPBHBLLBHLPBHLHBPLHBLPHBPL*
>XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Attached: 995413288.gif (446x398, 1.85M)

>You should ask him what would be good to read. He would probably know best if he reads a lot.
Maybe I should, but last time a family member gave me a book i never red the book... I would hate to do that again..
>WHY?! You're a cute :O
I'm not that cute..

Attached: Tiny_Nervous.jpg (125x82, 2K)

Normie look at this american bunny!

Attached: american_gun_bunny.jpg (1920x966, 314K)

I disagree. Brownies are delicious.
*operates in your general direction autistically*
You could always just paw through them to see what you like.
>I'm not that cute
But you are doe. You have glorious hair and a cute boi face u3u

Attached: 1491874036952.jpg (206x215, 13K)

>You could always just paw through them to see what you like.
What do you mean?
>But you are doe. You have glorious hair
aww thanks. ^-^
some women are actually jealous of my hair~
> and a cute boi face u3u
nani you've never seen it though.

>i-i'm not cute don't say silly things
>no you are a cute boy OWO
you people ain't right

Hm when put like that you do have a point. Maybe I should just hide away from bant..

Alright, I'm done being cruel.
*gets out a knoife and cuts you out of the net*
ur face ain't right lole

bitch please I'm gorgeous

>What do you mean?
Casually browse through the books to see what you like and what you don't. You don't have to finish a book if you don't like it.
>some women are actually jealous of my hair
I know you've said. You've got glorious hair that would do well with a good brushy ^0^
>you've never seen it though
Nani the fuck? Of course I have.
Think of it like this.
What would you give to have a sexy brown girl talk to you, call you cute and just generally make genuine contact with you?
*bombs your village*
>itaintme.mp3
Don't you ever learn? u3u
That's why you wear the mask huh?

Attached: look at this fag.jpg (690x1600, 693K)

>Casually browse through the books to see what you like and what you don't. You don't have to finish a book if you don't like it.
Makes sense.
>I know you've said. You've got glorious hair that would do well with a good brushy ^0^
Actually one of my lady friends gave me one and I really like it! she's so nice to me.
>Nani the fuck? Of course I have.
Nope! I'm very protective of it. You can check with your wife and she's never seen me either.

>What would you give to have a sexy brown girl talk to you, call you cute and just generally make genuine contact with you?
I don't know I don't have much to give
>why do you wear the mask
because nobody cared who I was till I put on the mask

Didn't you show your face when you showed us the image of you in your suit? I don't have much to give
Not the point. It's an abstract hypothetical question.
If I take off that mask will you get doxxed?

Attached: 1474604593145.jpg (445x472, 24K)

He really didn't.
my face is gorgeous lole

Nope I cut out the head. Go looking fpr the image and you'll see.
was thinking of showing the server my face though.

>it's an hypothetical question
well I still don't know
>If I take off that mask will you get doxxed?
it would be extremely humiliating

I could've sworn he did :O
Fuck me I need to smoke less weed.
You should. Everyone's seen mine, Cute's and I think even 5/V's. I'm sure you're a cute :3
Why wouldn't you like yourself doe?
>I still don't know
The point is you'd give a lot. Same thing different people. I like Bumstead and he's a modest cute blonde haired boi. I'd pay top dollar to sit and talk with him in a host club but I can do it here for free and it's much more genuine.
You're a shit poster.

Attached: 1494213909541.jpg (666x632, 61K)

Why don't you guys go back discord if your just gonna have casual conversation where no one but you guys know each other personally?

>5/V
??????????
I keep seeing that name.

No, seriously, I'm normally just memeing, but this is really a discord thread.

Attached: (You).png (1280x1122, 72K)

For the exact reason of why you're posting in a thread you explicitly don't like.

Attached: cute.gif (200x150, 479K)

I was actually looking for that exact image but picked smug doggo because I couldn't find it.
Fuck I love you bae

There are 2 things wrong with your pic.

yeah I'd give a lot for a girl to give me affection but I'm a little too crazy for that girl's would probably be scared of me
>your a shit poster
4 you

>dick sword
Moldovan?
>Fuck I love you bae

I don't have anything to add since you all always talk on discord and keep your topics to yourself so when you guys come here and start talking about your discord interraction it rules out everyone who are not on your clique.

Nonetheless hating on me for getting that with Bumstead is just childish. Nigga let people enjoy things.
Have you made any attempts to be more normie lately?
I can neither confirm nor deny.
I feel like your brain and mine are fucked in the same ways u3u
>in your clique
Not really a clique just the people who will actually talk to me.
I've always been curious about you but all I know is you're a homu. That's not enough to make a personality.
I'd love to get to know you though you cheap colgate toothpaste bear on a unicycle ^-^

Attached: 1490939920354.gif (189x392, 1.51M)

>That's not enough to make a personality.
So I come to Jow Forums and try not to be gay.
But this is literally first thread and next one is about a bottle of cum.
Jow Forums what are you doing with me? I don't want other people to think I have no personality other than being a faggot(even though I really don't have one). Can you please stop being gay for a day or at least concentrate gayposting in one thread?

UwU

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.

Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.

Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.

Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot.

Attached: 910nvgtd0si01.png (2130x1225, 1.11M)

Would you rather be fat or bald normie?

not reading all that shit

I'm not hating I'm just saying erp is disgusting
>have you made any attempts to be more normie lately?
no

Fat

*licks your eyeball*
u3u
Bald. Fat people have health problems, stink and look unsightly. At least there's no health concerns with being bald unless you're like balding because of chemo or low iron or some shit.
Wbu?
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little rape apologist? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Social Justice 101, I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Jow Forums, and I have over 300 confirmed instances of saying “check your privilege.” I am trained in being overly offended and I’m the top SRSer in the entire social justice blogosphere. You are nothing to me but just another shitlord. I will call you a neckbeard with persistence the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet? Think again, cissexist pig. As we speak, I am contacting my secret network of differently-abled, ethnic, transqueer womyn across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the AC360 investigation, *aggot. The investigation that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your erotic Internet. You’re fucking privileged, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can complain about you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in arguing with shitlords, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Jezebel.com and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your privileged bigotry off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “sexist” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will passive-aggressively type fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, cis scum.
You need to try more.

Attached: rmember.jpg (728x228, 57K)

Real talk tho, would licking eyeballs be any good for the person getting licked? I'd imagine it'd feel somewhat rough.

>*licks your eyeball*
pls don't I still have ptsd from /f1/ fanfics
also your copypastas are as gay as your mom are

>Bald.
Bald muscular men are downright sexy

Attached: 00595350.png (473x563, 112K)

>22:44:00
trip dubs confirm

I have no clue. I'd always assumed it was a one way ticket to pink eye. Now tongue in ear that's another thing entirely.
If every male on earth got a boner at the same time, the earth's rotation would slow down. Assume there are about 3.8 billion males, with an average dick height of about 80 cm off the ground. The average dick weighs about 100 grams.

That's a combined mass of 380,000,000 kg of cock.

Now we must make an approximation. For simplicity's sake, let us assume the penises are all evenly lined up in a ring around the equator. The equation for moment of inertia of a ring is I = mass*radius^2. The radius of earth is about 6.371 million meters. Therefore the radius of the approximated dick ring is 6,371,000 + 0.80 = 6,371,000.8 meters.

I = 380,000,000*6,371,000.8^2 = 1.5424*10^22

The Earth has a moment of inertia, I = 8.04×10^37 kg*m^2. The Earth rotates at a moderate angular velocity of 7.2921159 ×10^−5 radians/second.
Using Conservation of Angular Momentum we can find the new rotation of the earth.

L=I*omega= 8.04×10^37 kg*m^2 * 7.2921159 × 10^−5 = 5.86286*10^33.
5.86286*10^33 = (8.04×10^37 + 1.5424*10^22) *omega

-> solve for omega = 7.292115899502489e-05
This is 4.97511e-15 rad/s slower than earth's original rotation. This translates to 6.752*10^-10 seconds = 0.6752 nanoseconds longer per day.
If we all have a boner at the same time, we will collectively be able to last 0.6752 nanoseconds longer in bed. Stay hard fellas.
Damn right.

Attached: 1492377154153.gif (225x300, 247K)

I try but it just never works I can't be normal

>tongue in ear

Attached: 1538267753407.jpg (512x508, 71K)

Nobody is normal Cowboy

Attached: 3676.png (461x387, 109K)

are you going to reply to my every post with some pasta?

You have to push through the awkwardness. Everyone is awkward like you.
Hawt. Imagine the feel.
I mean I could if you just want to shit post. I offered a legitimate conversation where we could delve into who (you) are but you responded with pasta.
How we gonna play this hand boss?

Attached: 10954251_793991770671137_570687006_n.jpg (480x480, 35K)

it more than just awkwardness lately I feel my sanity slipping and to be honest I have started to cut myself

That pasta explained it pretty well I think.

Stop now. Having stripes is nothing to want to have. I'd offer to sit and rap about it but I'm off soon. Long talk short you're a depressing shit and you need to fill your life with something like a hobby a woman or a dog.
Do you have no other personality than being gay?

Attached: 1503290171676.png (810x810, 514K)

I lack in that department, sadly. It somehow diminished over time to nothing.

I'm sure you're just being hard on yourself.
What do you like to do when you're not hands on stick, hands on dick or lusting after dick?

>Do you have no other personality than being gay?
Well do you