Earth's shape. Government run agencies censoring info

>Astronomers say the magical magnetism of gravity is what keeps all the oceans of the world stuck to the ball-Earth.
They claim that because the Earth is so massive, by virtue of this mass it creates a magic force able to hold people, oceans and atmosphere tightly clung to the underside of the spinning ball.

Unfortunately, however, they cannot provide any practical example of this on a scale smaller than the planetary. A spinning wet tennis ball, for instance, has the exact opposite effect of the supposed ball-Earth!

Any water poured over it simply falls off the sides, and giving it a spin results in water flying off 360 degrees like a dog shaking after a bath. Astronomers concede the wet tennis ball example displays the opposite effect of their supposed ball-Earth, but claim that at some unknown mass, the magic adhesive properties of gravity suddenly kick in allowing the spinning wet tennis ball-Earth to keep every drop of “gravitized” water stuck to the surface.

>When such an unproven theory goes against all experiments, experience and common sense, it is high time to drop the theory.

Attached: sea.jpg (640x640, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QVa2UmgdTM4
youtube.com/watch?v=8s18dQOb9gM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOsxgGeABGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Gravity is bullshit.
Why are kids still being taught this nonsense?

Attached: Gravity is bullshit 2.jpg (960x613, 73K)

>Wtf is curving?

Attached: curving-water.jpg (593x597, 116K)

Attached: POTATO.jpg (477x427, 41K)

>Water is always seeking level.
This 'model' is interesting.

The model of a flat disc in space is a psyop.

Attached: Alternate FEE model 2 infinite plane.jpg (572x403, 54K)

>Water must be contained, like a giant bucket or crater.

It would seem a wall surrounds Earth, or Earth is in fact a crater on a larger plane...

Attached: wall 3.jpg (768x768, 204K)

Kys shill

>NASA claims there are upwards of 20,000 satellites floating around Earth’s upper-atmosphere sending us radio, television, GPS, and taking pictures of the planet.

All these supposed satellite pictures, however, are admittedly “composite images, edited in photoshop!” They claim to receive “ribbons of imagery” from satellites which must then be spliced together to create composite images of the Earth, all of which are clearly CGI and not photographs. If Earth were truly a ball with 20,000 satellites orbiting, it would be a simple matter to mount a camera and take some real photographs.

The fact that no real satellite photographs of the supposed ball Earth exist in favor of NASA’s “ribbons of composite CG imagery,” is further proof we are not being told the truth.

Attached: Blue Balls.jpg (960x742, 177K)

>Thinks real science is shill shit.
>Spot the cultist.

>thinks flat earth is not psyop to discredit other conspiracies thus making the average people think that all conspiracies are as stupid as the flat earth

You are the cultist here memeflag

>sea curve

Attached: 1543981854939.webm (1920x1080, 1.97M)

Jesus Christ. Surely you have rooted out every single retard who deserves euthanasia by now.

take a celestial navigation class, cause youre talking like a fucking retard flat earther.

and there you go. I love this, I'm all for conspiracies but people need to be real.

>Spot the stupid person.
Kek, does memeflag make you mad?

Water must be contained and always seeks level. Water is used in the building industry to find level. Educate yourself.

>Silly cultist thinks he lives upside down on a spinning space potato whizzing around an infinite universe without a single proof outside of cartoons.

Durp.

Water is level. Your fisheye cam thing is not relevant. Lel.

Attached: Water is level. Real Science.jpg (1000x700, 158K)

>Perspective is not curvature.

Attached: perspective 1.jpg (750x457, 48K)

>Falling for this psyop

Attached: Flat Earth BTFOd.png (1002x578, 892K)

Only reason you think you live on a ball, is because that's what you were told as a kid.

You were too dumb to question it,and are now part of a cult. A cartoon cult,where your main proofs are CGI.

Attached: how old were you.jpg (564x689, 82K)

Reddit is on the other corner, sissy memeflag

>The ball Earth is pseudoscience, not real science.

Cartoons are not proof of reality - you experience a level motionless Earth daily.

Wake up.

Attached: thinking.jpg (736x736, 159K)

>Still raging.

KEK!

Attached: You ~.jpg (490x427, 29K)

>space is a vacuum
>earth's atmosphere doesn't equalize

it's ok, you shills have no argument. just ad hom and try to get the thread pruned.

cry more reddit

I invite you to take a ride in a plane and look out the window

>Water is level

Relative to what?

Get mental help, I honestly cannot understand this logic not for a lack of trying.

>Space is a vacuum.

Firstly, it is needless to say, it is impossible to have a pressurized environment (Earth) alongside a Negative/vacuum environment (Space) without a solid barrier between the two.

The atmosphere is not this barrier.

>Real science, proven daily, can't have a positive pressure system alongside a negative pressure system without a container/or barrier separating the two - or they equilibriate.

>Wake up. NASA have never been to space.

Attached: SIDEWAYS never been to space.png (752x768, 424K)

>Shills everywhere.
KEK !

Attached: SHILLS EVERYWHERE kek.jpg (1908x1022, 263K)

>midwit memes
I look down and smile

Flat Earth losers kys . Fucking retards

what is a pressure gradient?

Both are crazy.
Earth is doughnut shaped.
Fack off Retard.

They're the size of dust in comparison with the Earth. Gosh some of you are so retarded.

explain this

Attached: moon perspective.png (2421x2361, 1.25M)

>NASA rockets get shot up, go sideways, fly into restricted waters (Bermuda triangle -the source of all these fake plane stories to keep people away), and are faked as successful.

Then dweebs like you think it's real -as you think cartoons are real.

Attached: Sideways 000 (3).jpg (960x949, 95K)

>Sideways

Attached: Sideways 000 (1).jpg (1079x699, 57K)

This is what 10/10 trolling is like.
Totally dedicated.

Satellites can be as small as a shoebox.

Also, why do fighter pilots like to keep the sun to their six oclock?

It amazes me that people are so stupid that they cannot visualise a small slice of an extremely large radius

Attached: 14266022470954.png (487x677, 48K)

It's literally just the ramblings of a retard.

Attached: Flat Earth Psyop.png (761x617, 40K)

If the Earth were flat then I could see China from California.

Checkmate, bigot

>Never been to space.

Physics - REAL SCIENCE - tells us that nothing can go further than 100 miles up according to all testable physical objects and forces.

This is why everything from over 100 miles up is a cartoon. They depend on your stupidity to fool you.

>Satellites are also not real - try find a real image or video. All 'satellite' functions are done via groundbased repeater stations and similar.

Attached: satellite-bs.jpg (978x596, 207K)

Wrong.

Attached: Perspective 11.jpg (736x736, 136K)

Yeah, don't believe people when they say earth is flat or such nonsense,
Earth is doughnut shaped for God's sake.
Do some research, don't believe calculations, trust your research.

They sacrificed a space shuttle crew just to keep up the hoax ? hmmmm

This is true. If the earth is flat, then a powerful telescope should allow me to see everything. Why would there be such a vanishing point? Flat earthers pls explain. ,

>Spot the shills.

ROFL.

Get new jobs faggots - your lies have been crushed. Cry more.

Attached: shillz.png (1019x857, 70K)

See

sea is kept level by always being perpendicular to the source of gravity
if not gravity what force actually keeps the water level?

You Retard, don't you have some brain cells?

Earth is doughnut shaped, what you babbling about?

EARTH IS A BIG DOUGHNUT.

>t, poorfag who doesn't know he can fly around the world
NY>UK>Shanghai>LA>NY

Attached: CryingWojakMask.jpg (601x508, 31K)

>Gravity.

Density is what makes things rise and fall on Earth as proven for over 10 thousand years without fail.

Gravity however, has not been demonstrated to exist one single time in real life, outside of bogus math equations and cartoons.

Gravity is nonsense - it is akin to a belief in Jesus or some other bogus trash.

Attached: Gravity is bullshit.jpg (640x810, 56K)

>no replies
>it’s scared

How can we see the moon with a powerful telescope, but not africa...?

You can see things with a telescope past perspective but you cant see another continent no matter what

I see it, what is your point? That the vanishing point is the edge of the earth? If that's your point, then that is retarded.

no really -answer the question...

If you want to discuss, I am willing -but you have to meet me halfway...

Please see

>CAN'T GET ONE!

Attached: e6fadfb9e32970cbe03bea46e05515c9--flat-earth-proof-planet-earth.jpg (474x663, 85K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QVa2UmgdTM4
youtube.com/watch?v=8s18dQOb9gM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOsxgGeABGM

Attached: 1513642500559.png (645x729, 105K)

Yeah Like I get paid for spreading truth in some weird internet site.
And BTW, you couldn't pay me you and I both wanted it. Because where I live, there ain't no international electronic money transfer.

He did, we are replying to that post.

Attached: You ~.jpg (490x427, 29K)

I cold use about a dozen of those right about now...

Cool story bro,

Earth is level, deal with it.

Attached: 23519075_10215494843544056_4934807774162805424_n.jpg (716x928, 124K)

>Posts military propaganda, kek.

I did. I was replying to that post...

Keep up...

Why don't you go on a flight then faggot? NY>UK>Shanghai>LA>NY

Attached: LookAtThisFaggot.png (1600x1600, 989K)

>Wtf I'm a flat earther now
This level of denial is unhealthy user. Just admit you were fooled by a psyop and move on.

Attached: 1536367219080.png (1300x2000, 288K)

Seems like you have no idea what is going on in this thread. Are you even in Middle-school yet?

Why do stuffs always fall in vacuum vessels??

Checkmate Facker.

EARTH IS DOUGHNUT WITH GRAVITY.

Attached: 082bc2d14a2f814e3f2f0559db2c6c2b--flat-earth-proof-globe-earth.jpg (400x337, 33K)

Flat earthers are the reason that I still believe in mass genocide.

what is gravity

>Water does not stick around balls.
Never proven in the science world on any scale.

Wake up you brainwashed goons.

Attached: 22046974_759745370891866_39571722990005751_n.jpg (960x740, 81K)

Luna's extradimensional.
The face is just a 3D slice of a 4D object.
That's why it's the same from every perspective on earth.

Yes. I love flat earth.

Just take scientific theories that have been in development since Galileo and replace gravity with "what goes up must come down" and "water seeks level" ....

I'd love to see some experiments.

In addition, no real explanation here for what the moon or stars are- or even the sun. Is the moon a flat floating disc that just goes overhead like a frisby in a regular pattern? Not to mention that if flat earth was true getting from south america to Australia by plane would take 2x as long as any other flight. Not to mention, how about the day/night cycle? Wouldn't a light source above the earth light up the whole thing at once? Unless you literally believe it's a spotlight or some shit

>What curvature?

Attached: theengineerwascrazy.png (1600x653, 1.46M)

All this shows is that the earth is curved.

Mos flat earth models allow for a slight curve.

Go take some flying lessons, they are not too expensive and you'll learn something.

>Looking at the luminaries in the sky in no way tells you anything about the shape of the Earth you stand upon.

/facepalm

Attached: pool.jpg (471x353, 56K)

what is a magnetic field?

Take your own advice.

Attached: Ever been on a plane.jpg (720x484, 35K)

Well has anyone in f.e. Sri Lanka ever pointed a powerful telescope at Everest?
Sounds like the sort of thing a drunk Victorian explorer would do for a giggle, but nobody's done it.

Yes, what is it?

Something that crushes gravity and demonstrates gravity is nonsense.

>Nice try shill.

Everyone is aware the goal of this thread is to discredit by association. You actual doublenigger.

Attached: 1549312759697.png (1194x1568, 283K)

Hello CIA.

If the earth is flat, then howTF do you explain the phases of the moom & the round thing with rings that you can see with a 200 bucks telescope?

Know why it's called a horizon?

>COZ IT'S FUCKING HORIZONTAL - ROFL!

LEVEL!

Wake up.

Attached: level.jpg (960x720, 41K)

The camera wasn't held level. at ground level the cam points slightly upwards. When it moves into the sky it slowly turns downwards. This upwards movement combined with the tilting of the camera gives this effect. Notice how the clouds show a significant rise.

Try this again with the camera leveled for conclusive evidence.

they literally believe it's a spotlight

Attached: MOON E.jpg (736x736, 79K)

So we're a floating disk through space.
People like you are the reason why aliens won't even grace us with their presence and instead send fucking drones to do it.

>Just because the earth is flat every celestial body must also be flat
Man you round earthers sure are fucking stupid

The earth is an oblate sphereoid

It's so fucking huge it has its own gravity

The earth is cosmic ejecta of a stars formation

If you believe in the flat earth bullshit then kill yourself.

Oh, so then you dont actually want to have a conversation then.

That is how we know that you are a shill. Real 'conspiratards' love to argue about shit...

ANother shekel for the useful idiot.

Attached: Sun is close - Deal with it.jpg (720x436, 37K)

You can't be a pilot without acknowledging the curvature of the earth. Every airline pilot has to know calculus, so that he can calculate where he is on the GLOBE. So unless you're schizo enough to think every airline pilot is part of the conspiracy, you must concede.

>This level of denial
Those videos demonstrate incontrovertible evidence of the Earths curvature. Anyone who isn't ideologically committed to this foolish position can recognize it as such. You're making a fool out of yourself now.

Attached: thisfuckinguy.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

>Spot the shill

Attached: 1545246084788.jpg (1020x680, 140K)