(repost 8)

(repost 8)
I'm making these threads because a lot of people shill for anime and Japanese vidya as "Aryan" or "redpilled" forms of entertainment. (i.e. the jew fears the Samurai)
Basically, Japanese media since after the Jewmerican occupation (where a bunch of Japanese higher-ups became freemasons, notably their first modern PM Naruhiko Higashikuni in 1950) is almost fully controlled by jews/shabbos goyim. You can tell this by their constant jewish mysticist symbolism, which I'll go into detail about, and which provides a good explanation why they've been trying to shill Japanese entertainment outside of Japan.

Attached: japanesefreemasonry.jpg (3708x1488, 707K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/saudi-fatwa-on-zionist-pokemon-for-promoting-evolution/
chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/3384422/jewish/The-Kabbalah-of-Pokmon-GO.htm
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/196419946/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/202547092/#202547092
youtube.com/watch?v=LsCiaxPhtVY
youtube.com/watch?v=jdAjNuBlJP4
youtube.com/watch?v=A0_asb1IzsM
youtube.com/watch?v=lWtXk-EBVGw
youtube.com/watch?v=-9GJkXZMAng
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnostics_(TV_series)
archive.fo/jBh9u
jewishcurrents.org/jewdayo-grid/june-3-the-dutch-east-india-company/
nzetc.victoria.ac.nz/tm/scholarly/tei-GolHist-t1-body1-d2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's an example of said shilling. They love to present Zelda as "redpilled" and "Aryan", while hiding its true masonic nature.

Attached: zeldashilling.jpg (2493x4000, 2.21M)

The shiling for Zelda as "Aryan" and "redpilled" isn't the only example however. Just search "anime redpilled" on 4plebs, and you'll get a plethora of results. I'm mainly focusing on vidya here however. So, Nintendo was never redpilled, it was always shady. Their business literally began from selling gambling cards to Portuguese jesuit sailors (pic related), and as we know, the "society of Jesus" was a jewish attempt of infiltrating the Church founded by converso jews. This wasn't the beginning of jewish mysticism in Japanese media of course, but it gives an insight to what Nintendo always was.

Attached: nintendo.jpg (1794x838, 269K)

Now, getting back to Zelda, it's full of jewish mysticism (freemasonry being basically jewish mysticism for good goyim). For example, the "Temple of Time" in OoT being Solomon's Temple with Rauru being Hiram Abiff, the large emphasis of time in the N64 games, and in-general a bunch of cryptic references to freemasonry that'll end up ingrained in childrens' minds. It's in no way Christian or "redpilled".

Attached: zeldamasonry2.jpg (8000x8000, 3.28M)

There was an old thread on Jow Forums that went on about how it was "Aryan" like on here: , but someone pointed out the "jewishness" of the Hylian royals:
>>did a giant cover-up about their despicable acts during the great civil war, and we can see this in the form of the shadow temple
>>the Sheikah race devoted their entire existence to the Royal Family, yet nearly all of them were "mysteriously wiped out" some time during that said war.
>>even though the Sheikah worked for them and constructed the Shadow Temple and the well, they left a bunch of clues indicating that the Royal Family is pretty shitty (here lies Hyrule's History of bloodshed, hate, and greed and all of that)
>>the Sheikah man who created the lens of truth (aka a device that could sense people's lies, thoughts and secrets) was executed in the shadow temple, becoming the undead demon Bongo-Bongo
>>Hyrule seemed to have killed off or pillaged the Gerudo in the TP era, then having degeneracy to overtake their land, and turn one of their sacred temples into an execution coliseum for entartainment (Arbiter's Grounds)
>>Hylia sent the hylians/humans to higher ground pre-Skyward Sword, while the rest of the races were left to rot on the surface via demon/monster pillaging; she probably only did it because she prophesized that the hero would be a hylian, hence the Master Sword and a temple of worship being placed there and all of that
>>the King of Hyrule didn't do shit while the other non-human races were getting their asses kicked by Ganondorf in OoT
>>the entire potential scenario behind Termina in Majora's Mask. The land is "destined to be destroyed" as noted by the owl, and all of the anti-Triforce decor and shrines in the original version of Stone Tower Temple

Attached: zeldamasonry1.jpg (2256x4532, 3M)

>>If anything, the Royal family are the jews/Illuminati, Ganondorf and Gerudo's represent the muslims/blacks/third and second world societies that were irreparably ruined by the Hylian Royal family to the point of becoming barbaric and vile themselves. Link represents the keked white man/white race who've been disillusioned to believe that they're doing something good when in reality they're perpetuating an endless cycle where shit doesn't get done. Meanwhile the Triforce is in the center of it all, since it perpetuates this cycle of dark ages; blocking out any true progression or sense of scientific achievement in the Zelda Universe. The farthest the Zelda universe has ever gone with technology is in the adult timeline, With WW and other post-WW titles. But I'm sure the Triforce will instill another dark age that will wipe that out too.
Also, "Zelda" is actually an Ashkenazi jewish name (though also a German nickname)
>Zelda is a nickname for the feminine name Griselda,[1] which may originally have meant "dark battle".[2] It is also the feminine form of the Yiddish name Selig,[1] meaning "blessed", "happy".[3]
The owl in Majora's Mask that Rauru shifts into is also blatantly Illuminati symbolism. Picrel. It's likely a retelling of Mozart's play "The Magic Flute" per this image:

Attached: owlmajora.png (1322x1420, 1M)

Pokemon is also jewish to its core. The actual government of Pokemon games is very capitalistic, with Silph and Devon running a monopoly on everything. In its lore, fans have constructed a "Tree of Legend" based on the actual line of the legendares in Pokemon, and it's a parallel to the Kabbalistic Tree of Life, giving a connection to jewish mysticism.
Also, although of course the Sauds are Zionists, Saudi clerics have issued a fatwa against Pokemon twice for promoting jewry and global Zionism, something they weren't wrong about.
timesofisrael.com/saudi-fatwa-on-zionist-pokemon-for-promoting-evolution/
And actual chabad jews have literally promoted Pokemon GO:
>The Kabbalah of Pokemon GO
chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/3384422/jewish/The-Kabbalah-of-Pokmon-GO.htm

Attached: pokemon tree of legend.png (436x1000, 327K)

So, a large reason why vidya ends up being so rich in lore is actually because of the mashing with occultism. Credit to the burger user who created these masonic-vidya threads for the masonic Zelda pic.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/196419946/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/202547092/#202547092
The "German schizo" also gave some detail regarding Mario and masonry.

Attached: germanon.jpg (3679x1414, 430K)

On hexagrams in Japan: A burger in the first thread suggested that Jaquio wielding the hexagram meant that it was anti-jewish remarks in Ninja Gaiden. Problem is, the hexagram in Japan isn't recognised as the star of David, and doesn't signify judaism like it does in the west. It's actually the Kagome crest in Japan, and nobody in Japan thought or thinks of it as jewish, which would mean it's very unlikely that they would have Jaquio have a hexagram to signify opposition to judaism.

Attached: kagomecrest.jpg (80x87, 3K)

bump

how do you know their higher ups are jews? proof?

Japanese higher-ups? I never said they were jewish, but that they were (often) freemasons heavily exposed to jewish mysticism, ever since the American military occupation. See:

Fuck off, you cringing wankstain

Attached: Bko Daitokuji.jpg (256x197, 8K)

ah ok. what about Naruhiko, how was their first PM controlled by jews

Thanks for the bump, I guess?

He became a freemason in 1950 (during the American occupation), and even before that he had pro-liberal views (living in France for 6 years), and was always pro-American, even during the imperial government.

Your entire premise is flawed - so tell me - are you aware of ANY powerful, yet common animal, or basic geometric shape that hasn't been used in "the occult", or in heraldry, national flags, or what have you? You could pick virtually ANYTHING from a vidya/anime and say "yeah, that wuz teh Masons".
You're a cringing faggot.

Attached: 1318270872441.jpg (500x333, 66K)

Friendly reminder that OP is a Jewish shill and trying to cause dissent between Jow Forums and one of the founding pillars of Jow Forums (anime)

So, living in France, or liking America makes you a Jew?
Let's apply your schizophrenic view to some totally random objects - like my computer keyboard:
>IT HAS THE NUMBER "3" ON IT.
There's 3 basic levels in Freemasonry.
>THE LETTER "G"
Used between the square'n'compass
>CAPS LOCK
Phrygian Caps were worn by initiates of Mithras, a mystery school, like Freemasonry. Their secrets are locked away.
>ENTER
The Initiate has to enter the Lodge from a particular door
>SCROLL LOCK
Scrolls and sacred writings are kept under lock and key, away from "the profane".

etc etc

You could apply your autism in a better fashion, like the soldier in this song:
youtube.com/watch?v=LsCiaxPhtVY

>but anything could be percieved to be occultist
Except all those actual allegories to stories like The Magic Flute used in plotlines. Nevermind that!
>Friendly reminder that OP is a Jewish shill and trying to cause dissent between Jow Forums and one of the founding pillars of Jow Forums (anime)
Accusing someone to be a jew with no evidence is common shill resorts, and second, using an anonymous imageboard isn't primordially tied to anime. It's like saying Australia belongs to Aborigines because they were the ones shitting around the land for thousands of years. Chan culture is just that.

>Accusing someone to be a jew with no evidence is common shill resorts
Isn't that exactly what you do with everyone who was ever or is a Freemason?

Oh, for fuck's sake...
I could get Jungian here and reply that there are only so many stories in use by humanity, or cite the gigantic world folklore database where stories don't even get the full text written down, but are just referred to by numbers. Of course stories will be reused. It would be highly unusual for some FANTASY tale like Zelda (which you seem have a negative obsession with - are you salty that you didn't beat the final boss?) to avoid using tropes common to "magical" societies.
Next you'll be telling us "Diddy Kong Racing" is "The Magic Flute" rewritten because it has the usual fire level, water level, etc, as an echo of the trials faced by Pamino.

>Isn't that exactly what you do with everyone who was ever or is a Freemason?
I'm talking about calling anons on imageboards "jews" with no evidence to back that up.

You more or less accused that Jap guy of being one - or being under their influence - for living in France and liking America.

assblasted weeb detected

>urgh, they're just trying to add a magical element to it, it's not like there's any cryptic agenda
>y-you just never defeated the final boss, that's why you're talking shit about it so much!
See: >that Jap guy
Literally the first PM of Japan after the American occupation.
>for living in France and liking America
Literally conspiring with America at some times even during the war, and I said that's what gave him a western or liberal-lean. He was literally a freemason, initiated in 1950. It's commonly acknowledged.

holy based the illuminati has a secret message in videogames, now i really gotta play all those games again !

Attached: 1549386841624.png (173x138, 45K)

>not like there's any cryptic agenda
Selling games and writing plotlines is the agenda... something you'd be pretty shite at doing.
>Literally conspiring with America
God forbid that a Japanese consider that dying for the Emperor might not be such a sensible longterm lifestyle choice, eh?

Yes, good gaijin.

Attached: jap.png (131x356, 127K)

And there is an agenda within those plotlines.

the agenda is to make you into an MKUltra programmed tranny who gets gay and sticks the controller up his ass when it vibrates

So it's okay when you do it?
What's your agenda?

You samefag'd your own thread for 45 minutes to rattle on about some irrelevant japanese media. No one gives a shit.

REMINDER

Attached: animebanned.jpg (897x445, 202K)

>So it's okay when you do it?
When have I ever called anyone individually on this board a "jew" or even a "mason" with no evidence and just as an accusation? These posts don't count, as they're dealing not with people being individually jews, but jewish mysticism being sprinkled in media.
>What's your agenda?
My "agenda" is what I mentioned in the OP
>I'm making these threads because a lot of people shill for anime and Japanese vidya as "Aryan" or "redpilled" forms of entertainment. (i.e. the jew fears the Samurai)
>Basically, Japanese media since after the Jewmerican occupation (where a bunch of Japanese higher-ups became freemasons, notably their first modern PM Naruhiko Higashikuni in 1950) is almost fully controlled by jews/shabbos goyim. You can tell this by their constant jewish mysticist symbolism, which I'll go into detail about, and which provides a good explanation why they've been trying to shill Japanese entertainment outside of Japan.

The real conspiracy here, Mr. Namefagging kike, is you. YOU want to push your agenda to kill off one of the few remaining places on earth that is the closest to a functioning ethno-state. Fuck off and leave Japan alone. Your shit is glowing, nigger.

Attached: 4chan_awa.png (1722x1176, 1.12M)

People use imageboards because they're imageboards. Not because of anime or chan "culture".

Attached: anime4chan.png (772x2344, 813K)

anime is for reddit

You definitely don't belong here. Take your newfaggot ass back to whatever normalfag site you came from.

Attached: banana_fish.png (443x569, 153K)

>leaf
Checks out.

Then people are wrong.
Non-weebs get out

Attached: WhereYouBelong.jpg (800x584, 106K)

ITT

Attached: 1550014469399.png (1888x3748, 2.27M)

What are the biggest Masonic impacts on the content/plot of anime?

Attached: Douglas MacArthur Freemasonry.jpg (850x400, 72K)

>muh namefag
>muh closest thing to a functioning ethnostate
Not addressing anything I said. Again, Japan is just as jewish-influenced as all other western-influenced countries. It's as degenerate as the western world is. None of your screeching about how "this is a Mongolian basketweaving board" will change that.

The Japanese use a lot of Christian, European pagan, and Western esoteric symbols and names throughout their media. You attributing this all to Jews as being the product of Freemasons as Jews, is pretty intellectually dishonest.
>When have I ever called anyone individually [..] a "jew" or even a "mason" with no evidence and just as an accusation?
Well, see when you remove the "on this board" part that is EXACTLY what you are doing.

>just as jewish-influenced
as everwhere you've put your fingers on
yes, we know
your time will come

>Well, see when you remove the "on this board" part that is EXACTLY what you are doing.
The people I have individually attributed to as being masons are/were all masons.

This doesn't mean they were part of some Jewish conspiracy to invent anime and video games and fill them with "Jewish" mysticism.

In fact, most of the symbols and references you are talking about aren't even Jewish to begin with. You know this, you know that's exactly what I'm saying, you are being purposefully obscure. Why?

There are a lot of masonic tropes in anime. It can range to subtle symbolism a lot of people love to say are just innocuous decorations to Evangelion which is littered with masonic symbolism and anti-Christianity.

That's what nips do. Take other's cultures and bend it to their will. They always have.

Is it really masonic or is it just symbolism, something used by humans since the dawn of civilization?

Attached: omgmasonsbuiltsumeria.jpg (220x280, 19K)

What has the Japanese PM got to do with Zelda anyway? Was he an ocarina player?

I guess what I want to know is if it goes beyond symbolism. If it's a checkerboard floor and two pillars that is a calling card. If on the other hand this speaks to a greater Gnostic/Alchemical message at the heart of Masonic mysticism that would be interesting. Book related.

Attached: The Alchemical Keys to Masonic Ritual Cover.jpg (810x1080, 136K)

I'm shocked you haven't done anything for the Sonic the Hedgehog series yet. It's LITERALLY called SONIC and he runs on a checkerboard in Green Hill Zone, the very first level.

>What has the Japanese PM got to do with Zelda anyway? Was he an ocarina player?
>This doesn't mean they were part of some Jewish conspiracy to invent anime and video games and fill them with "Jewish" mysticism.
Non-sequitur. My point was that their freemasonry still influenced Japan a lot.
>Is it really masonic or is it just symbolism, something used by humans since the dawn of civilization?
>In fact, most of the symbols and references you are talking about aren't even Jewish to begin with. You know this, you know that's exactly what I'm saying, you are being purposefully obscure. Why?
They take other cultures, and add their own flavour into it. The jews got a lot of their culture from the Babylonians for example, and put it in their own jewish bubble.

I saved this and it seemed somewhat interesting.

Attached: Freemasons Sega and Sonic.jpg (1520x9050, 3.14M)

you just reminded me
There’s a Masonic lodge right in front of Tokyo tower

Do not answer this thread, this user isn't interested in discussion, he just want to push his agenda without anyone telling him anything.
sage and ignore

>Oh no he's criticising anime
>Oh the horror
Who cares burger

Sega was founded during wwii by Jews putting slot machines on us military bases in Hawaii

What do ordinary Japanese think of Freemasons?

Attached: Freemason From Darkness to Light.jpg (805x1080, 340K)

>Do not answer this thread, this user isn't interested in discussion, he just want to push his agenda without anyone telling him anything.
>literally the opposite of what I do

>My point was that their freemasonry still influenced Japan a lot.
Western culture in general influenced Japan a lot. As I have said, the Japanese love diving into Christian and Jewish mythologies from the West and representing them, as well as Pagan traditions from Europe. This in no way asserts a Masonic origin.
>The jews got a lot of their culture from the Babylonians for example, and put it in their own jewish bubble.
Hebrew religion is also heavily influenced by Indo-European mythology, and Greek architecture. What this has to do with the overarching conspiracy you propose I do not understand.

I think it's a decent thread, and HKanon is replying to other anons
Do you have a pic of it japanon

There's this episode of The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog where Sonic goes to ancient Mobigypt and meets up with his ancestor MASONIC. The episode is a bunch of blatantly masonic stuff.

Attached: sonicmasonic.jpg (9063x8626, 3.36M)

>Western culture in general influenced Japan a lot. As I have said, the Japanese love diving into Christian and Jewish mythologies from the West and representing them, as well as Pagan traditions from Europe. This in no way asserts a Masonic origin.
And freemasonry was part of the westernisation. Higher-ups again, became masons including their first PM: >What this has to do with the overarching conspiracy you propose I do not understand
You said that a bunch of "masonic symbolism" as well as "jewish mysticism" is normal stuff or stuff that weren't originally jewish. No shit, they adopted it.

>And freemasonry was part of the westernisation
You're inflating its significance.
The Japanese had been Westernizing for centuries, even if begrudgingly.
>You said that a bunch of "masonic symbolism" as well as "jewish mysticism" is normal stuff or stuff that weren't originally jewish. No shit, they adopted it.
So how do you know if its rooted in Masonic or Jewish influence, or that the Masonic influence is Jewish, as you assert in OP.
>Japanese media since after the Jewmerican occupation (where a bunch of Japanese higher-ups became freemasons)
>fully controlled by jews/shabbos goyim. You can tell this by their constant jewish mysticist symbolism
A more reasonable explanation would be that they just look at Western media and adapt the names and symbols. A similarly retarded and paranoid theory to your own would be that it is controlled by Christians because Biblical names and symbols are so prominent in Japanese media despite it not being a Christian nation.

>The Japanese had been Westernizing for centuries, even if begrudgingly.
The "westernisation" I refer to is that after the American occupation.
>So how do you know if its rooted in Masonic or Jewish influence, or that the Masonic influence is Jewish, as you assert in OP.
All of the Kabbalah symbolism? Mystery schools heavily influenced by the jews? If they just looked at western media, maybe it wouldn't be that "in your face", because in western media, those such references are more subtle.

Attached: freemasonryiswhollyjewish.png (1400x1121, 662K)

Mystery schools are more of a Western thing allegedly inherited from Egypt that influenced Jews than the other way around. References to the Kabbalah or any of these things in no way affirms the source of inspiration is Masonic or even that there is a subversive intention that underlies their usage.

I think the Jewish influence in the occult is much more overt than you think. The crypto-Jewish Medicis bankrolled the Neo-Platonic school in Renaissance Italy. That was the godfather of most western occultism. Fast forward to the 1800s and you find the Theosophical Society founded by Jews and intelligence agents. Other groups follow the same pattern.

Reminder to never accept any labels that are imposed on you to brand you.
Especially the ones that imply that you are infantile.
Most importantly do not allow yourself to be infantile if you are a grown adult.

Alexander of Macedon was 20 when he lead an army to war.
Romeo was 17 during the story depicted in the play.

Thanks for making this thread.

Attached: 1520089107583.jpg (476x616, 63K)

>Mystery schools are more of a Western thing allegedly inherited from Egypt that influenced Jews than the other way around
Were they? The Babylonians and Egyptians all had their own mystery schools completely seperate from the Greeks that even inspired Greek mysteries.

Tokyo Masonic Centre
4 Chome-1-3 Shibakōen, Minato-ku, Tōkyō-to 105-0011
google street view and maps has pics where you can see the symbol

Tours are free, too. Beautiful centre.

never asked anyone about it really, the building is jet black and looks sinister as fuck, regular Japanese would probably recognize the yakuza/cult vibe

>The crypto-Jewish Medicis bankrolled the Neo-Platonic school in Renaissance Italy.
Neoplatonism is one of the purest Western traditions and one of the greatest things in the development of the West. The Medici's and Gemistus Pletho brought Plato back to the Latin speaking West, from whence it had only possessed a fragmentary work of Timaeus, and led to a lasting Platonic tradition that remained unbroken since.

This inspired the greatest eras of development in Europe, in Mathematics, Science, and Astronomy. Occultism is a bastardization of these originally very scientific ideals. To say the influence of Plato over Europe is a Jewish one is mighty subversive, in my opinion.
>Were they?
The "Mysteries" as we inherit them is entirely due to the works of Platonic/Neoplatonic authors. While they allege influence of Babylonians and Egyptians upon that of Pythagoras, and thus to Plato, there is no solid evidence of this being the case. Whether it is or isn't though isn't of great importance, since without the works of Platonists they'd have never lived on to begin with. Thus, if we have to trace a conceptual origin from which all forms of esotericism are rooted, it necessarily follows from Plato.

You should read the golden fleece by Robert Graves.
And study the fall of eastern Roman empire and Venetian and Genoan merchants influence on both the fall and the renaissance.

Interesting.

The Neo-Platonic school was itself closely tied to Gnostic ideas (Divinity of Man Episode 3). Marsilio Ficino created the Tarot that is still in use today. He also translated the Corpus Hermeticum. Pico's theses were branded as heretical by the Church. Even without getting into Plato himself the Neo-Platonic school was engaged in the occult and adversarial with the Catholic Church. Mighty subversive in my opinion.

To say that Jewish banking/merchant interests would operate under the cover of a philosophical society while undermining the core values of their greatest opponent seems consistent with the information.

Gnostics 1987 Channel 4 documentary.
Knowledge of the Heart
youtube.com/watch?v=jdAjNuBlJP4
The Goodmen’s Heresy
youtube.com/watch?v=A0_asb1IzsM
The Divinity of Man
youtube.com/watch?v=lWtXk-EBVGw
A Crack in the Universe
youtube.com/watch?v=-9GJkXZMAng
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnostics_(TV_series)
archive.fo/jBh9u

Attached: Marsilio Ficino.jpg (778x523, 56K)

>The Neo-Platonic school was itself closely tied to Gnostic ideas
The opposite. Gnostics utilized Platonic ideas, Neoplatonists criticized the Gnostics heavily for doing so.
>the Neo-Platonic school was engaged in the occult and adversarial with the Catholic Church. Mighty subversive in my opinion.
The Catholic church made its mission to destroy a lot of Greek writings, part of the reason why we had to wait for translations in the Renaissance to bring back Plato to begin with. It's the fact that the Church was adversarial to the Greeks themselves rather than the other way around, and as a result, Pletho was an adversary of the church.

One can't blame Platonists for having a negative opinion of something that sought to eradicate them.
>the Neo-Platonic school was engaged in the occult
Like what? You're conflating what was once considered "occult sciences" like astronomy with our now modern conception of "occultism" Two entirely different things.
I am familiar with the myth Argonautica from Pindar but I'll check it out.

Ficino's Tarot and Hermeticism are textbook occultism. Add to that Pico's Kabbalist tendencies I would say that the Neo-Platonic school was engaged in occult matters.

To be upset with them is to quibble with a cut-out. Fronts are created by others for a purpose. The others in this case were the Medicis. The purpose may be to resurrect Plato, but they certainly had no problem picking fights with the Church.

>Ficino's Tarot and Hermeticism are textbook occultism. Add to that Pico's Kabbalist tendencies I would say that the Neo-Platonic school was engaged in occult matters.
It's important to keep in mind that things like Hermeticism and the Kabbalah were largely products resulting from mysticism that were conceptual offshoots from Platonism to begin with. As we move further back, there were far less mystical elements. Platonism and Neoplatonism were more pure aspects than the things that later came from them. Christians, Jews, and Muslims alike progressively added more fantastic elements to Neoplatonism culminating into some of the things you mention, and more.
>The purpose may be to resurrect Plato, but they certainly had no problem picking fights with the Church.
And vice-versa. The Catholic church persecuted some of the greatest products of the West, and subjected them to the most shameful of deaths. Challenges to the Church's authority was more a product of it abusing its power than it was any sort of subversion. This is exactly what was stated in Luther's 95 Theses.

Luther himself looks a lot like an agent of an Ottoman divide and conquer scheme. For quite a number of years he said that it was against the will of God to resist a Muslim invasion. Of course after saying this for over 10 years he suddenly realized Muslims were bad. Very few theological or philosophical movements are wholly ideological. Most serve a purpose, typically for external subversives.

Likely Rosicrucianism (the early Rosicrucian lodges were actually founded in the 15th century).

Attached: martinlutherrosecross.jpg (486x845, 102K)

It all ties together.

>>The crypto-Jewish Medicis bankrolled the Neo-Platonic school in Renaissance Italy.
>>The others in this case were the Medicis.
I would add, it is intellectually dishonest to represent the Medici's as separate and different from other authorities of the time. It would be convenient to your argument if, only focusing on the Medici's, we represented them as peculiarly related to Jews, with neglect to mention the role of other Monarchs well before them and through the era.

Jews in Europe through the Middle Ages were the only ones able to practice Usury, given special privileges and protection from monarchs across Europe. The Carolingian Renaissance was a time when that dynasty profited Jews with the sale of Europeans that then were sold to Islamic caliphates. Because of Jews peculiar position both outside and beyond Christian law, they were able to operate in ways illegal for Christians, with the protection of Monarchs. The only stipulation being that the slavery of Christians was prohibited.

Court Jews were quite common through the Middle Ages and Renaissance, and into the Early Modern Period.

European Monarchs are pretty much to blame for Jewish banking and slavery, and lets remember, European Monarchs were made by the Vatican.
The growing discontent against the Vatican wasn't anything new, he was already preceded by Jan Hus and John Wycliffe. The growing wealth of the Vatican was frowned upon by many Christians, as well as its practice of Indulgences. Martin Luther was simply an inevitability, if it weren't him, it'd have been someone else.

Technically, the jewish elite today rose in Holland and northern Germany, separately from the court jews of the rest of Europe.

Source?

It's all related and a successive influence through the course of hundreds of years. Jewish banking dynasties were already established in the middle ages. By the Renaissance they were already rivaling the power of Kings, and, even financing them.

Basically, after Spain expelled the Sephardic jews, those jews went to Holland, because it was a commercial centre. After the Dutch revolt, they rose quickly, and through the Dutch East India Company, they turned into a worldwide commercial centre. The jews from Holland also financed Cromwell on the lines that he'd help them move into England, and later helped create the Bank of England.

What about MGQ?

Attached: 75dabcd39d3b5f88bff9eaab7232d0e6.jpg (600x720, 125K)

Closest thing to that were the Radhanites, the same Sephardic jews that helped convert Khazaria. They died out in the 11th century, however.

I asked for a documented source regarding your bizarre claim ()
- it wasn't a signal to continue ranting like a fool.

nzetc.victoria.ac.nz/tm/scholarly/tei-GolHist-t1-body1-d2.html

>“At first the Jews [mostly Portuguese] did not invest in the Company,” writes Lazarus Morris Goldman in The History of the Jews in New Zealand (1958), “as they had no desire to pour money into a company which was in direct competition with them and which showed prejudice against Jews by prohibiting them from becoming directors.... However, as the influence and power of the Dutch East India Company grew, the Jews gradually bought up its shares, and by the end of the 17th century became the principal stockholders in Holland, controlling a quarter of its stock. In the middle of the 17th century, the relief and sustenance of the needy Jews of Amsterdam was obtained by a communal tax on the Jewish shareholders in the East India Company, which formed a principal source of income of the community in that period and for many years afterwards.”

It wasn't that hard to find. Jews were a major force in the British East India Company too.

I believe it op. Besides, anyone who consumes this kind of media, develops their personality around it, etc. is just a normie, albeit a different societal tier but still an npc normie.

Venice also helped play a role in modern jewry (until the 16th century). Surprise surprise, they were an openly occultist merchant republic.

>ID = sHKujJap
Your very ID condemns you as a JAP, for all your bluff and bluster, user. Call me a normie if you want, IDGAF, I'm not trying to an edgy rebel.
Your historical posts are actually quite decent when you're not ranting about videogames. But it's the Dutch I blame for "modernizing" Japan, more than anyone.They have a lot to answer for.

Attached: 1548526055545.png (515x510, 785K)

I don't really talk about videogames too much. Hong Kong Phooey does. He has pretty deep knowledge on a number of subjects that I have also researched. What he has to say about the role of Freemasons in Japanese culture is interesting, but I'll have to do more research.

As for the Dutch they don't seem as Dutch in this case. The Jesuits (before it offically banned Jews) brought gambling and the Jews the East India Company brought all the other trappings of the West.

Records of long-distance Jewish slave merchants date at least as far back as 492, when Pope Gelasius permitted Jews to import non-Christian slaves into Italy, at the request of a Jewish friend from Telesina.[29][30][31] By the turn of the 6th to the 7th century, Jews had become the chief slave traders in Italy, and were active in Gaelic territories. Pope Gregory the Great issued a ban on Jews possessing Christian slaves, lest the slaves convert to Judaism.[31][32] By the 9th and 10th centuries, Jewish merchants, sometimes called Radhanites, were a major force in the slave trade continent-wide.[13][33][34]

Jews were one of the few groups who could move and trade between the Christian and Islamic worlds.[34] Ibn Khordadbeh observed and recorded routes of Jewish merchants in his Book of Roads and Kingdoms from the South of France to Spain, carrying (amongst other things) female slaves, eunuch slaves, and young slave boys. He also notes Jews purchasing Slavic slaves in Prague.[13][31][35] Letters of Agobard, archbishop of Lyons (816–840),[36][37][38][39] acts of the emperor Louis the Pious,[40][41] and the seventy-fifth canon of the Council of Meaux of 845 confirms the existence of a route used by Jewish traders with Slavic slaves through the Alps to Lyon, to Southern France, to Spain.[13] Toll records from Walenstadt in 842–843 indicate another trade route, through Switzerland, the Septimer and Splügen passes, to Venice, and from there to North Africa.[13]

As German rulers of Saxon dynasties took over the enslavement (and slave trade) of Slavs in the 10th century, Jewish merchants bought slaves at the Elbe, sending caravans into the valley of the Rhine. Many of these slaves were taken to Verdun, which had close trade relations with Spain. Many would be castrated and sold as eunuchs as well.

Jews would later become highly influential in the European slave trade, reaching their apex from the 16th to 19th centuries.

You seem strangely to hold the view the Vatican has no responsibility for any wrongdoing and apply this responsibility for Jewish prominence squarely on its opposition. How this works is a wonder, but you also seem to believe Platonism is Jewish black magic.