What video games have you played recently, Jow Forums?

what video games have you played recently, Jow Forums?

i'm playing this "the hobbit" game for pc from 2003. the graphics are comfy but it crashes a lot, there's a lot of fetch quests, and the controls and platforming are very janky

Attached: Capture.jpg (1920x1080, 756K)

Minecraft

Attached: uld+.jpg (1000x712, 73K)

Kenshi!

VuV

I’ve been playing Earthbound and Dawn of War 2 lately.
Everybody knows earthbound already, but it’s already one of my favorite RPGs
Dawn of war 2 is a warhammer 40k tactical RTS. It’s very unique in that your units are irreplacable, so you have to manage cover and abilities really well to survive.

also minecraft, dark souls PTDE, and im waiting til i get a better pc to play rust. im a poorfag.

Trials

that game seems fun

It very much ‘tis

last game i played was a link to the past
and it wasnt as good as i thought
i feel like snes games are very overrated desu
i might cancel all of the snes games in my backlog

and just like that, I've lost all respect for you, Saudi

shut the fuck up boomer
so far every snes games i played is shit and boring and has nothing interesting going for them
boomers just like them bc they feel nostalgic to them thats it.

Yes, nes is better

Fortnite. I'm not sorry.

Why do I keep bumping into my fake clone?

Attached: fortnite.jpg (300x168, 15K)

It's my first time posting here though

Okay, welcome. My first advice is to think of a name. It gets confusing without it, since there is more than one Malaysian here, and I would sometimes forget to type my name.
Unless you want to remain anonymous, of course, that's fine too.

Attached: hello.gif (220x187, 20K)

>My first advice is to think of a name.

Attached: 1528728113101.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

Fable 3

Don't worry, like I said, you can stay an user if you want. You don't have to be a namefag (someone with a username).

I think you're missing the point.
Posting with a name is the bad thing. You know the deal. I don't have to post a paragraph or two.

Attached: 1538623923954.jpg (900x1400, 128K)

thanks satan

ah, on topic though: Been playing Polaris Sector, Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead, and getting back into osu!
been thinking about trying that one out myself. Bit hesitant to lay down the cash for it considering how buggy it's supposed to be though. Sometimes that kind of thing really ruins games for me.

Anno Domini 1257

Attached: fra31.jpgoriginal.jpg (1600x900, 1.13M)

I've discovered that i never really played Skyrim. Finished main story back in 2011 and was done. Enjoying it 150% on my switch

I haven’t had any game breaking bugs in my 20+ hours so far

I've heard there's some decent bug fixing mods and the like for it too, but I'm stingy so I'll probably wait for some kind of sale to give it a try, or maybe just pirating it to try it out if I run out of stuff to do before that happens.

Might as well just pirate it tbqh the developers are kind of jews and aren’t adding anymore content despite a lot more potiental downloading mods will be a bit more tedious though

I don't have time to play games anymore
So much uni work

Attached: 1542063139618.jpg (250x209, 6K)

I know the deal. It's fine with me.

Your welcome.

I am trying to play snes rpgs.

Just recently done with dq2, and currently playing breath of fire.

>tfw low standards and enjoying every game so far

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-28-17-57-12.jpg (1024x600, 310K)

>Cataclysm DDA
>osu!
fact: this here is the most based poster on Jow Forums

EDF
EDF
EDF

Attached: 1541117978717.jpg (1920x1080, 628K)

Haven't been playing much. Mostly CS:GO and TF2 cause of the multiplayer aspect. Maybe I'll get back to Osu! And Rocksmith but I'm not feeling motivated enough.

Recently beat Rise of the Tomb Raider and Deus Ex Human Revolution. Now I'm playing LA Noire and replaying World of Warcraft on a vanilla server.

Attached: 1456087000880.jpg (550x550, 26K)

I got fable 1 and 3 on my pc. 1 was more fun but the controls are janky. Fable 3 had good controls but everything else sucked. Fable 2 a best.
Project zomboid, 7DTD, Fallout 4, Fallout 76 and BF1.
I've got tons of games "legally" on my pc for when I don't have internet.