Where are you IV?

Where are you IV?

Attached: 1545938910900.jpg (371x464, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7573009/#7573538
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IV?

He knows who he is. The little faggoo.

IV right here

>shit brown ID
How fitting.

Attached: 89hutpe6s7t11.jpg (2048x1026, 193K)

I don't know who that is.
How are you btw?
ᵖᵒˢᵗᵉᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶦnᵍ ᵏᶦnᵈᵃ nᵉᵃᵗ ᶦn ᵒᵘʳ ˢᵉʳᵛᵉʳ ᶦᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃnᵗ ᵗᵒ ˢᵉᵉ.

Oh yeah you wanna make me eat my own shit master?

>Posted something kinda neat in our sever if you want to see

Isn't IV Russian?

No I’m all american you silly uWu sausage :3

Nah, the IV Normie refers to is Russian
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7573009/#7573538

Attached: 36596903.png (727x720, 345K)

On sweaty ;) the love my master has for is immeasurable UvU

homo

No ima straight shit eating normie loving slave girl(male(female) :3

Normie, why do you have to continue the gay?

>ima shit eating
>scatfaggot
Nah, you lost him forever. Case closed, move on everyone.
Also post tits and gtfo

Attached: 79813518.jpg (715x722, 67K)

Master normie Luvs it \(^u^)/ when I clean his poopy foot :3 and no no sir only master normie gets to see my nudes I’m his shit eating slave

Attached: 1512527127849.jpg (640x512, 67K)

For that exact response right there. Maybe just let us have our containment thread. Just a thought.

This. People don't like the gayposting but when we try to contain it, you lot crash it with no survivors and cause gayposting to be spread out all over the board.
I wonder if the climate would be better for such a thread now.

Attached: 43066877.jpg (332x320, 11K)

Oh Satan x~x master you know you just role me up when you talk to me like that I’ve been downright naughty!! :3 I think I need to clean the shit off your heel to redeem myself 0w0

I don't think so. The rise in anti gay threads life span is too high for us to try to contain ourselves. There's also quite a lot of wild cards that aren't in our circle that I don't think would play nice day in and day out.
>7578033
No more (you)'s until you get into therapy.

Attached: 5b22c6044e8daa26203b689c94784b3443467f0d_hq.gif (500x282, 845K)

What I need is a mouthful of your precious shit master normie:3

Why must your response be so mean to your dear utahn friend.

>4channel is down
great

>The rise in anti gay threads life span is too high
You talking about PD's /agg/? Last I checked, it was being shitposted by ironic antigayposters - I say ironic because they're gay lole, the gaydar never lies.
>There's also quite a lot of wild cards that aren't in our circle that I don't think would play nice day in and day out.
That's true.

I'm just saying. Somebodies gotta spread the gay and get new gays.
Yup. Hangout here.

I cherish every single day I spend with you master I’m nothing but a receptacle for your sweet sweet shit the taste the soft warm texture I’m going wild just thinking about it master

I mean, not really. The majority of the board seems to be such. And it's rarely contained in one thread but I digress.

Never once been to Jow Forums except to see what it was upon creation. What the fuck is going on here anyway?

Attached: 1506212769472.jpg (1031x1080, 146K)

This is a thread to worship my master normie you can be his slave too there’s enough warm creamy scar for the both of us UwU

So whats up with you man?
Here as in this thread?
Some little homo trying to shit up an even more shit thread with shit posts, normal conversation between gays and non-gays and just general normie tier shit.
Where do you normally hangout?

Attached: 1522705880989.jpg (494x489, 26K)

Chaosfagging, gaypostingfagging, antigaypostingfagging chaosfagging, frogfagging, cirnofagging, gayfagging, antigayfagging, avatarfagging, proxyfagging, pedofagging (though that's really just SSP - lurk moar), namefagging, tripfagging, spamfagging, shitpostfagging, fagfagging, fagfaggingfagging

Attached: 78506376.jpg (1920x1080, 92K)

I'm in Disneyland with my brother, my friend, and said friend's family

Master I know it’s not the place of a lowly slave to make requests of someone as magnificent as you OwO but could you go on a red bull diet I want to feel your delicious warm shit explode onto my faggot face

Sounds lit bro. What are you doing up at this time in Disneyland though? You in the hotel?

I mean, it's only 9. But yeah I'm at the hotel and actually will be sleeping here soon.

And after I lick as much off as I can I can gulp it down with a nice salty smelly normie pee smoothie

How long you gonna be out there.....don't you have to go through Vegas to get to cali????

And after that I’d have lick your nice smelly hairy dirty poop shoot clean master

Die

No I must live to serve master normie’s needs OwO

Fucking normie, fix this peace of shit erper now. Give him your discord and take him with you.

Oh I already have normie’s discord and his Kik I just love showing my love for master to the world

I do. But we drive straight through. And I'm with others. You wouldn't have me all to yourself.

You think just anyone gets into the discord? Lerl no. I wouldn't want some tubby forbidden fetish loving fucc boi. I have perfectly good qt's to wrangle and keep from shitting up this board hardcore.

Attached: 1526953149649.png (450x700, 599K)

You’d have to share his shit with me too :3

We have nothing to do with him. Filter and move on.

Oh for fuck sake, fuck you normie. FUCK YOU! You God damn Goblin cock gobbler piece of amphibian shit swallowing beta male

Oh yes yes yes! Normie treat me like garbage tell them what a shit eating little faggot you made of me!!

Don’t talk of master that way he is 10000xs a MAN you’ll ever be

You could at least pop in and say hi I'm right off the strip baka! It's not like I'd want to fuck on the first date anyway homo >////////

Attached: 1492377154153.gif (225x300, 247K)

Oh master no need to be humble tell him how great you are your domineering alpha aura he’d be your little shit eating slave within seconds

You know what fuck you and you should make three threads everyday to show him your love.

Master normie knows how much I love him I worship he’s so desirable :3

>he’s so desirable
Fucking vomit

You’re just jealous ;) don’t worry user there’s enough creamy normie shit for all of us

>Where do you normally hangout?
Usually /v/ or /vg/, someplace stupid like that. Both are fun though. I kinda thing something with /v/'s ALWAYS embed is what crashed 4channel.

Attached: 296c0b10707baa0b819d71d40b33d49b300ee014_hq.gif (289x242, 777K)

>You’re just jealous ;)
This your last (you), you fucking fat shit eating goblin.

Based. I'm the least desirable man on Jow Forums.
Bumstead is most desirable.
Then you might like it here. It's pretty chill but you have to put up with a lot of shitposters to get a conversation going.
So NCR or Legion? This is very important.

I'm used to shitposters. On that note, what's with this IV fag?
Also, House.

Attached: 1350838466419.jpg (921x894, 108K)

You’ve been missing out master’s threads have been so enlightening you’ll be a man once you get the first taste of normie’s sweet succulent creamy SHIT

I wish for nothing more than to be fat and happy from eating master normie’s delectable shit

Master you are the most charismatic the most handsome and the tastiest man I have ever met :3

>On that note, what's with this IV fag?
gay troll. ignore and move on.

I’m master normie’s personal shit eating fag slave my master requested me so here I am 0w0

>House
Better than being Legion. At least you can play nice with NCR. Bant is an NCR board with a vocal Legion minority. Mostly leafs and Romania.
>IV fag?
Okay I don't like to spoon feed but here.
I'm Normie the biggest cunt gay faggot homo dick sucking queer worst poster of all time Sultan of Succ™. Around me is a small clique of the gayest homo bois in bant. I make shit threads like these to have NORMAL CONVERSATION with my bois.
IV is a Russian poster who's also a gay boi that I'd like to learn about. Evidently he has no personality outside of being gay.
ᵀʰᶦˢ ᶦˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᶦnˢᵘˡᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶠᶦᵗ ᶦn ᵃnᵈ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ᵒnᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒᵒˡ ᶜᵃᵗˢ ᵒᶠ /ᵇᵃnᵗ/

Attached: 19608106510.gif (498x277, 1.66M)

Hey! -_- only master normie can talk to me like that!

Oh master everytime you say my name I can almost smell the warm creamy shit pie on my face

Legion is more reasonable than most people give them credit for but much like the civilization Caesar's trying to emulate it will ultimately begin to crumble once it loses its blistering rate of expansion. NCR is a far more practical, if imperfect, choice, but ultimately I think a hopefully benevolent ancap dictator is the most effective way to go.

Also I'm more than a bit of a turbogay myself but I am still morally obligated to call you a fag.

Attached: 1477889423600.png (342x276, 156K)

You’ll love being normie’s shit dumpster believe me :3

>Also I'm more than a bit of a turbogay myself
You'll fit in just fine, as long as your entire personality isn't being gay.

Attached: 21411973.jpg (640x1136, 233K)

anti-gay threads are posted (almost) exclusively by gays themselves, and are intrinsically gay. They're essentially metaposting.
When gayposting gets out of hand, it should be crushed by taking away their ability to have any threads at all, and with effective anti-gay memes.
That's what I did last time it got out of hand, and by the time I was done, there was no gayposting for weeks.

I think that house would make an effective leader if he wasn't so consumed with the old way of doing things like some boomer living in his memories. If he'd try to connect with the people of the Strip and Freeside to try to alleviate some of the more socioeconomic issues facing the citizens under NCR occupation. Working hand in hand with the NCR house would be unstoppable. Let the NCR enforce law and let House handle regulation of New Vegas.
>more than a bit of a turbogay
You'll fit in fine here. Put on your programming socks grab some bepper and have a nice time.
What else do you play /v/irgin?
>no gayposting for weeks
Impossible I haven't taken off more than a week from Jow Forums therefore I know you're lying.

Attached: Ch002_Keith_smoke.png (670x566, 259K)

Oh, where are my manners, lemme introduce myself.
I'm Kureizy, formerly known as Cute GayFag. Shitposter, Chenposter, Tomokofaggot, gayposter, lewdposter.
Treat me nice, and I treat you nice.
Shitpost me and I shitpost you.

How are you?

Attached: cool tom.png (376x390, 70K)

He’ll be your plaything in minutes master

Go away big bully let me worship master in peace

During that period, you tried to gaypost with Kureizy, but he shut you down on account of our bargain. Shortly afterwards, you started anti-gayposting as well.
I don't mean to brag, but I just probably have a significantly better memory than you, and you're remembering incorrectly.

>on account of our bargain
>Cockvisionfaget

Attached: out.jpg (500x301, 92K)

np. I'm not gonna be doing another anti-gayposting campaign. Too many of the supposedly non-gay posters supporting the gayposters underhanded attacks on my favourite cuties has made me not really care beyond making random shitposts.
>Cockvisionfaget
What do you mean?

Nope. Tsunleaf. 4changlelels is fucking with his flag.

Master I’m so hungry :( master the only thing that’s going to fill me up is your warm creamy shit

I guess you could call me a normie shit vision faget OwO

A pleasure, assuming you're not Cebruz. I'm decent, and yourself?

>tfw no programming socks
Outside of being a huge, absolutely enormous, unspeakable fag for FFXIV, I've also put a decent amount of time into Dota 2 and currently hyped for DMC5, but I've actually played way too much shit to list.

Also after giving the catalog a quick look it seems you guys have a bit of a unique culture like some autistic fusion of [s4s], Jow Forums, and /jp/. I like it.

Attached: 0a88019df62e216a77e3d16c04eee92c7969fca21b330a4a3d2221b340b71786.png (347x419, 178K)

@7578451

>Cebruz
Eh?
I'm doing okay myself. You planning on staying here in the board?

Attached: 79209833.png (4961x7016, 1.63M)

You seem to know all the homos around here huh?
Which one are you?
>no programming socks
You have to get a pair. Super comfy when you're freshly shaved u3u
>DMC5
Now that's something I can get hyped about. I didn't think we'd ever see another one. Maybe one day they'll reboot Fable and make us all empty our savings.
Our culture is gross wrong and mean but it has its charm. When you don't have a board identity yet you get a lot of people just doing whatever and certain pieces just fall into place.
>bant plant
>duke posting
>my cute wife chiruno
>romania

Attached: 1500242342517.png (300x100, 43K)

>Our culture is gross wrong and mean but it has its charm
Sounds just like us :3

Some Tomoko avatarfag who constantly posted in Steam threads on Jow Forums back when those were a common thing. Enormous attention whore. Feels a bit weird realizing that I've been around long enough that the only three real "personalities" I know have all fucked off in one way or another. No wonder oldfags are so miserable.

My friend/potential bf has a few pairs and he looks super cute in them, I should give them a try once I move into my new place. It helps that I'm a VRfag with a pretty good setup so I can hang out with the cute boys at /vrg/ and practice flirting.
I can't honestly believe Fable will ever come back after Lionhead got nuked.

Attached: 1455987008796.png (1280x720, 466K)

Oh fuck me. I don't even know who Tsunleaf is. I've got too many bois I'm not caught up on.

Somewhat yeah XD
I'm definitely not him since I don't touch r9gay XD

You're so lucky user. I'm on a GTX 750ti so I'm VERY behind and can't get in on VR even though I want to so bad. I hear F4VR is shit but I've gotta try it.
>after Lionhead got nuked
>tfw you will never romance Page, will never hear Theresea talk about the guild or see Jack of Blades

Attached: 1493963014657.jpg (389x361, 17K)

I imagine he’ll soon get the pleasure OwO

Nobody calls me tsunleaf except a handful of gayposters who are so infatuated with my dominant and assertive behaviour that they've convinced themselves that I'm gay and just won't admit that I'd love to manhandle their putrid, deformed bodies while I ream them.
I've been addressed as at least twenty different people. I've grown tired of listing them all, so I've chosen the only one I've particularly enjoyed: Sweetheart Leaf. (I like being referred to affectionately)
Incidentally, one of those annoying gayposters who's decidedly obsessed with me is your little fuckboi Kureizy. I don't mean to tell you how to run your gay harem, but I would like to ask for a favour. You offered me a picture of you as thanks in that thread that I linked, but I don't particularly care for pictures of people who post here. If you wouldn't mind just getting a handle on your unruly paramour, I'd be appreciative beyond words.

Oh master you know you can ask your shit eating paypig for anything and you don’t you’re so noble it gets me so hot

Don't fukken XD at me, thot. Though anyway yeah nice to meet you.

Jack of Blades was always the sickest nigga around. VR is good for getting boys to bully you with their cocks, but also the game selection is excellent. Beat Saber sounds generic on paper but in practice it's a hell of a workout and fantastic fun, and there are several good shooters whether you're a milsim or Jow Forumsommando or CSGOfag. 1060s are VR capable and only like 200.

Attached: 1524380914118.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Ah yes yes I remember that thread now and (you) Sweetheart Leaf.
I'd be more than happy to assist you with your issue Leaf but I'll just need to ask you one question first.
Are you in any way even a little bit gay?
Don't lie or else I can't help you u3u
>getting boys to bully you with their cocks
I do the cock bullying around here. My dick is 10 inches.
I've been looking into getting the 1080 just to be at that level but I have to get a new PSU to handle the new card and get out of the i3 I'm rocking.
How is modern private VR? Is good?

Attached: 1493928089338.jpg (1043x1199, 114K)

bad thread

Attached: 1549203248523.jpg (800x800, 106K)

I'm emotional and flamboyant, and I've made a few ironic gayposts, which I guess is still gayposting, but I'm attracted exclusively to women.
Probably the gayest thing I've ever done was kissing my friend on the forehead, but to be fair, I was crying at the time because I had just knocked him out cold after he insisted we box each other while we were drunk, and I thought I had killed him with an uncannily clean left cross.

Attached: 1541122332745.jpg (1166x834, 103K)