Products containing onions and other estrogenic substances should be outlawed by trump, agree or disagree?

Products containing onions and other estrogenic substances should be outlawed by trump, agree or disagree?

Attached: IMAG1521.jpg (1458x2592, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalhealth365.com/toxic-chemicals-fabric-2306.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Agree 100 percent. Outlaw BPA too

Agree 100 percent. Outlaw BPA too. Too many guys look like that pic

So you’ve moved on from and are now blaming onions for estrogen?

Whoops double post.

*moved on from onions, i mean

Attached: 1547157257363.png (1078x1057, 2.02M)

Onions are high in...?

Newbie detected

agree, fuck all forms of soja, including tofu and soja 'milk', as well as shitty almond 'milk' and wheat 'milk'.

Fuck I love onions. Raw onions, grilled onions, green onions on a baked tater

Disagree, freedomland should let you buy whatever you want, they should just label food products better, besides that these could be beneficial to women also there are traces of plastics in everything worldwide. These men need to do more exercise and eat things such as ginger, potatoes macademia nuts, cacao, meat and avocadoes. To raise testosterone, if you guys do an hour or so of high intensity exercise it should convert the est to test, also by est blockers. Regardless of test issues exercise is good in general.

Is this the result of a vegan diet?

Is this not just the result of getting fat? Did TRUE MEN back in the day not accumulate fat in their breasts?

What's wrong with onions?

how do you even get almond milk
show me the titty

Needs to Lurk moar before shilling.

exactly, idk for real though, maybe it can be crushed and left in water for a while, the juices turn it into 'milk' eventually?

whats wrong with onions?

lol, its a lie, I spend half my time in peru and they produce alot of almond and onions 'milk' its just watery versions of these items boiled a little and sold. They get it into powder form, cook it and constitute it with water, no idea why the fuck they call it 'milk', I guess its like a milk in consistency but it isn't really milk. Coconut milk is kind of milk since coconuts look like boobs and the milk comes from cracking the boob open.

its the result of drinking water out of plastic bottles, microwaving food in/on plastic, consuming alcohol, consuming products with onions, smoking (anything, just smoking in general), no exercise, and eating too much. if i had to guess id say about 4/5 of his tits are pseudo-gyno; but at that weight he will begin to develop actual gyno, hence the other 1/5

hes saying soi, but it comes out as milk kind of like duje becomes desu desususususus.

powdered almonds into *s*O*y milk

Look at my post here, I actually said soi, but it came out as onions.

Hes got perky tits

oh right s.o.y is censored, I forgot

Workdfilter newfag

>consuming products with onions
You can’t be serious.

wow that's even fucking worse

Attached: 05ec2b6abf22abdcf4ed73cc18ae5807.png (858x725, 228K)

Very good. I do no none of those things anymore except consume onions, which I do maybe once a week to a meal or so. Never had this problem but it's fun to look at.

Also remember that you didn't mention, some clothes for guys, particular underwear can have certain dangerous synthetic materials that can damage your testicles and such. I forgot the names of them but maybe you know what I am talking about?

Oh, so it’s the same soi based nonsense. Goddamn you stupid fucking morons who don’t know how food works.

That looks like textbook klinefelter syndrome.
It doesn't matter what he ate.

I didn't actually know that but it makes sense that there would be chemicals in elastics and dyes that could leech into the bloodstream through the flesh and cause endocrine disruption

That is not onions fault, it's the lack of any exercise, it's the guys fault because he's lazy.
Onions are great food.
>inb4 t.onion

Attached: 9nohQh4.jpg (478x361, 14K)

Yeah I remember there was sports underwear for men here that caused a big fuzz about it a few years ago. Think they discussed that it even had the chance of making a men impotent. But these are caused by dangerous chemicals in general too, like for girls you can find this stuff in cosmetic products. Maybe even exist for shampoo, soap too. Best is to buy stuff with no artificial color or added scent, usually a few dollars more expensive but probably worth it.

naturalhealth365.com/toxic-chemicals-fabric-2306.html

Onions increase testosterone. And increase another hormone called luteinizing which also helps your balls. so get bent fuck off

Ive drunk out of plastic water bottles my whole life and am not fat or have moobs. A body like ops is simply gotten through overeating poor quality food and zero exercise. Chad can eat a mountain of basedbeans and still look lik ethat

Added pic.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1502x2069, 439K)

Nice tits faggot.

just exercise for Christ sake.

Yeah stuff like eggs and milk should be banned you get way more hormonal disruption from those. Also Teflon execs need to be lynched after actually poisoning the entire world.

Fag

Is that why my body looks so feminine