Iranian wifes are ideal for white men

Irainan women are ideal wifes for us. They are aryan. they are traditional and arent destroyed like european women. Why dont you find yourself one.

Attached: 58577520921692741819a58119473dc3.jpg (400x600, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bLdlJtWawSE
youtube.com/watch?v=xdyfvc6qJUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where do I get one in America?

Please tell me more about finding woman you are expert

>Why dont you find yourself one.
already fucked 2, secular but still traditional, great bodies and pretty based overall

i miss them desu

Real wife material:

youtu.be/bLdlJtWawSE

there are barely any of them in western countries.

you can lure them from iran.

tfw i've been blessed by meeting an iranian girl at the age of 14 and she was 13 and we have developed life long even 15 years later

lol 9/11 caused so much hate for the poor girl and she wasnt even a muslim, she was more western than any of her fellow peers but it made it easier for me to develop a friendship and now we are married with 2 beautiful white children. she is paler than me but tans really nicely :-)

We've got a stand up comedian right here.

Iranian women are a perfect mix of Russian hypergamist, and American feminist... don't fool yourself faggot.

Every Iranian-American I've met is an absolute liberal, degenerate slut.

Idk how they are in Iran but they seem similar.

youtube.com/watch?v=xdyfvc6qJUw

in west caused by (((obvious culprit))), some of them got into roastie culture. you have to find traditional one

Jersey

> A paki is paler than you
To be expected from an Amerimutt.

persians are white retard.

because they're all in Iran
also Islam

Iranian women are some of the most beautiful in the world.

It would be well worth invading just for that reason alone.

thats because they arent checked by any male or state. so they get influenced by cancer (((american))) culture. otherwise ideal

Attached: 12.jpg (600x600, 27K)

>wifes

>aryan

just stop this autism once for all. believing the europeans belong to the same race of the ancient indians or iranians is idiotic as believing nigerians and brits descend from the same lineage because they both speak english.
the existence of european civilizations predates the first IE speaking ones (like the greeks): the minoans and the etruscans , for example, didn't speak an IE language.
genetics too, pic related, confirm the distance between the ancient greeks and the kurgan dwellers who probably spread the IE languages in europe. given the number difference, the IE speakers were assimilated in europe both culturally, since the mycaeneans adopted the minoan culture, and genetically, since the mycaenean dna clusters with that of the minoans.
near the indus river and in the iranian plateau, the IE speakers, who then called themselves "aryans", managed to develope their own civilization for various reasons, above all the inferiority of the harappan culture or its advanced state of regression by the 16th century BC. in later times, the indian invaders too interbred with the indigenous people (dravidian speaking) and lost their individuality, like their "cousins" in europe.
in short, what have the ancient indians or iranians to do with the ancient europeans? nothing.

Attached: nature23310-f1 (1).jpg (1948x2017, 259K)

I had sex with her, a non religious Persian traveling abroad without her scarf

Attached: B4DD6179-1AC0-481A-89D6-1262B94084BB.jpg (750x691, 332K)

Italian berber/arab lecturing on aryans. clearly we are all aryan except indians who heavily mixed with with dravidians.

Attached: C022F992-A145-4454-9356-65D3C1E4E663.jpg (219x364, 95K)

They’re also hairy as fuck hard pass

Attached: A5837B60-89BF-42D1-AEFF-DF44E27DB552.gif (245x245, 873K)

>unmarried sex

Attached: kill urself.jpg (1200x1200, 174K)

I wouldn’t marry one but they’re fun, good looking, and hair can be shaven. Plus most have nice milkers

The Only one I know in LA is with some nigger raising cats.

don't be retarded Iranians are not aryans Neither are modern Europeans and indians are not even close to them. They existed in ancients times but over the time went extinct/ Right now scandinavians, lithunians are closest to them but no one is fully aryan.

you are just ignorant. nobody in europe called himeself "aryan" before the nazis. you memeflag are free to feel you belong to the iranian/indian race, we europeans are just europeans, not "aryans", and by no means iranians.

You consider yourself just european because italians are partly arabs/berbers. So you are jealous of others.

You pakis are Indians, not Persians, Ahmed. So yes, it’s entirely feasible that they may be lighter.

Attached: 23B7B8D6-B912-47CB-8B16-074F81F6FEBA.png (663x568, 657K)

No thanks.

slide

> ideal wives

Attached: 1523162610268.png (731x611, 876K)

Ok, but where do I just find an Iranian girl?

i showed above a PCA from a study on nature which shows you
1. the dna of the creators of the first european civilizations (minoans, mycaeneans, greeks) overlaps with that of present-day italians and greeks.
2. no berber dna is found in contmporary or ancient italy. the interbreeding meme is just for kids.
how can i be jealous of an hijacked word? do you realize that "aryan" is an indian word? im not even jealous of the true "aryans", who are the anicent vedics, since i believe the european race is infinitely superior. no IE speaker dared to call himself "aryan" e.g. in greece, since, when they arrived, they didn't find some dravidian negroes (as in india) but the superior european race and culture. and they bent over.

>european
>italian berber

OP hasn't been to Iran lately. Iranian women are very feminist nowadays.

obviously when i say european i don't mean slavic subhuman. it's ironic that under an actual nazi state i would be considered an "aryan" while you would be in a gas chamber with gypsies and jews.

too patrician for you?

Attached: 62337C7A-376D-47A5-92D2-074DF083D6C8.jpg (716x965, 359K)

Cool story bro but your kids aren't white

Fuck indoniggers.
Sri Lanka is more prosperous than India. India is more prosperous than Pakistan. Pakistan is more prosperous than Afghanistan.

Yet, skin color and ‘Caucasianness’ follow exactly the opposite trend.

yep they fuck inhuman niggers when they come to america now. tells u something

Implying hitler was really pro white and good for europe. And not failure.

nobody in europe ever considered you or gypsies "aryans". cope.

What did she smell like?

why don't you shut up? she's non-white shitskin.

cope, cucks

just know that you jews are on your last legs LOL

Persian qt that I fuck gets the nastiest smelling feet when they get sweaty. I only ever smell it when I pull the covers off her in bed to fuck her. I hate the smell but my dick is developing a pavlovian response to it. Is this how foot faggots develop stinky feet fetishes?