Are bicycle fags the most entitled?

Who pays for these bikelanes? Why not make them get registration, insurance and a license if they want to be a liability on the road?

Attached: bi.jpg (640x380, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3bUYx8h8TwA
dw.com/en/obese-not-us-why-the-netherlands-is-becoming-the-skinniest-eu-country/a-18503808
gadgetsandwearables.com/2018/03/09/obesity-rates/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

scream as you pass and watch em crash

how about this

Attached: 1539908839429.webm (720x1274, 1023K)

that too.
poor guy lol

It brings me eternal happiness.

Why do you anglophones hate bikelanes so much? I understand if they keep hogging the road then obviously they piss you off, but this just seems petty.

motorists pay gas tax along with a ton of other tax to maintain roads not to mention insurance in case an accident occurs, why do they get a pass?

I think they're dumb and even dangerous. I just use the sidewalk or ride on grass if I must.

Funny but messed up. Guy could have severely injured himself.

I bike to work and even I laugh as this. That fucker went FLYING like a motherfucker.

Attached: 1546039554479.jpg (394x473, 61K)

wew lad enjoy 25 to life in prison if hes ded

Stay mad car cuck

this is why you should wear a helmet

Because in my country they’re built with taxpayer money at $ millions per kilometre, and then cyclists still ride in the car lanes, almost none of them follow basic traffic laws and they don’t have license plates or insurance. Recently near my town a cyclist ran a red light, hit a woman and she died in hospital. He got a ticket for failing to stop and the courts won’t publish his name to protect his privacy.

So yea fuck anyone who rides a bike on the road, your subhuman

In Germany we have a growing number of self-declared "bike activists", they are the most insufferable bunch of people I've ever seen. There aren't enough 18 wheelers in our cities to kill them all unfortunately.

It's such a fucking joke that we try to emulate Europe with our bike lanes but our country is so fucking big there is zero point to having them anywhere. Fuck cyclists

OMG I want that expansion

Attached: apps.2077.13510798887944955.6f1865a3-beb7-4f6e-af1a-6378035bcbea.c425dc48-3207-4b3b-bf07-178f3213fce (1920x1080, 342K)

18 wheelers are for more valuable, and the lanes they use, to convert lanes to bikes lanes is detrimental

Attached: BikeChain.webm (720x404, 2.72M)

They built a bike path and sidewalk in my neighborhood and these faggots continue to ride in the street. I agree with the OP. They should pay something to use the roads.

Attached: 1548807879728.jpg (1024x768, 292K)

Unless it’s a toll road, most roads are built and maintained from general tax revenue. Some states may have a gas tax or something to offset but for the most part the revenue from drivers isn’t
proportionally enough to,cover those costs. Non drivers, as an economic fact, are subsidizing drivers.

I still ride in the regular lane, bike lanes are always filled with cager debris.

Can't deal with sharing the road? Perhaps you should build your own and stop being a faggot.

Cyclists and motorized traffic does not belong on the same road. No country cycles as much as us just for the sake of getting from A to B, and we try to keep them apart.

>They should pay something to use the roads.

they do, it's called PROPERTY TAX YOU RETARDO.

Gas taxes are for highways.

I actually am a truck driver and that’s probably why I hate these fucks so much, there’s some old country roads here that we use to access gravel pits and these spandex faggots will ride 4 across an entire lane on blind corners and act like it’s the truckers fault for being there. I weigh over 100,000 pounds loaded, it’s a wonder some of the stupid cunts haven’t become good ornaments

Because the Dutch are autistic commuter hipster dweebs who ride at 10kmh on their faggy bike paths. Real cyclists don't want to ride on go-kart tracks

Why don’t you build your own you fucking mongoloid roads are for cars and trucks not pussies with a lance Armstrong fetish

Property taxes don’t fund roads or bike lanes

>driving on a road built for cars
>parallel to the road there's a newly built road especially for bicyclists and such
>tens of km long and 6m wide
>motherfucking bicyclists in his faggy leotard still cycling on my road
At that point it should be legal for me to ram him off the road.

"Real cyclists" need to learn their fucking place...the bike path. But it's still fun to watch them get run off the road.

>Real cyclists
Oh I'm sorry, you mean the spandex wearing faggots who ignore every single traffic law and constantly endanger themselves and everyone who happens to be in their path? I feel sad every time I hear one of them gets hit by a train, because some poor sod has to clean that trash up.

What's wrong road wagies? Angry at paying for your roads? Ut if they crumble how will u get to work on time?! Mrsheklestein wouldn't be very happy with you so it's good he charges you to fix his own road

Attached: 1549017265856.jpg (450x450, 41K)

As a cyclist I am outraged that I am not allowed on highways. We demand to be able to ride on highways.
To all you fume drivers, remember, we don't need to pay to use the road because we are better than you as we aren't destroying the environment and causing global warming!

Attached: _20181210_231406.jpg (585x691, 65K)

28yo no drivers license, cycle everywhere

It's okay to bully lycra faggots in their pink homosex getup

Nobody dies in southern england

this is why i carry a gun when cycling. Could have taken couple of shots after the car.
"oh no, it might have killed someone!" , oh no i might have gotten killed with that stunt.

I think cyclists are funny because they will spend 3-5k to not even go as fast as a $400 moped.

Cunt... I *WILL* run you over.

Terrible bike lane. 1/10 would not ride

>Property taxes don’t fund roads or bike lanes

they most certainly do in the USA. Gas taxes are used to maintain state and federal highways in the US.

Cyclists are an annoyance on the road, but if you think that we need more loicences, registrations and taxes then you are a fag.

Cyclist masterrace here.
I will spit on your car you self entitled egoistic piece of s***. Go vegan

Looks like a 3rd world tier bike lane. I don't think I would ride my bike anywhere else than Denmark.

I have a question for cylcists, how do you deal with hilly roads, i moved to a town that sits on a hill in its entirety,like it s all fucking downhill. So my breaks are either smoking or i have to push my bike up the hill, its not a very pleasant experience, any tips? I cant ride up hill for 40 minutes, also the hills are steep af

Fucking HATE those spandex wearing pedal pushing faggots. Always in the damn way playing make pretend "Tour Dur France " . when i know ill be driving in the city i drain down my windshield washer fluid and replace it with a weeks worth of morning piss i store in a 1 gallon milk jug. Every time i get close to those fuckers i let loose on the windshield washing spraying them down with piss and dead bugs & road dripping from my windshield. ALWAYS bring a smile to my face.

What is a hilly road? Never seen one in my life.

based

you get stronger
I grew up in mountains and rode my bike everywhere...basic bmx with no gears....just grow stronger over time

I don't really care if they stick to bike lanes, but I hate those faggots when they go to the actual road

>Adriatic highway
>most dangerous road in the country
>on of the most dangerous roads in europe
>most of it looks like something like this
>full of curves
>full of 60 degree climbs
>summer
>everything is full of trucks and tourists on the road
>80 degrees celzius on the sun + asphalt
>they are cycling away pulling their kids behind them in some sort of a trolley
>it's hard to take them over in a car
>impossible in a truck
>make normal commuting impossible

Hitler went for the wrong people, the should have extirminated the cyclists

Attached: Kroatien_LW_L9878.jpg (1920x1080, 690K)

People think everyone having cars is great, when really it is ego and laziness ran amok. I live in a city. I only need a bike 99.99% of the time.

Attached: Surf the Kali Yuga.jpg (724x1024, 69K)

>I live in a city
What if you don't live in a city?

Lemme get this straight, you're buying a gas powered modern marvel known for being responsible for one of the leading causes of death, and demanding that everyone else pay a fee to even bask in your presence?

You have a gross misunderstanding of the concept of liability and ownership if you think a bike is responsible for anyone elses safety.

They are obsessed with status, which to them means a car. Cyclists are regarded as loser, even though the bicycle is the superior machine.

Attached: hitler-on-a-bike-s21e5-55b4d9bf48b22.jpg (1366x768, 186K)

your smug emissions are off the chart though

Attached: 1512244766642.jpg (2195x1600, 3.07M)

Down the hill; pump the brakes, don't hold them in.
Up the hill; if you can't do it on the lowest gear then you might have to change the gear ratio.

Because they are neither damaging tbe roads nor at risk of harming people in the first place. The irony is that cars are still literally doing more damage to the bike lanes than cyclists ever could.

Bikes are light. They do not damage the road surface, like heavy cars. Think how much a car weighs relative to the load it is moving. Inefficient as fuck. Most people should be using bikes, or public transport. Or walking even.

>Yo lil cyclie I just covered myself in my own piss! Bet ya feel really fucking stupid now huh cyclie?

I almost hit one of these faggots who rolled right through a red light. Then the fucker flipped me off. I was in a company vehicle so I was limited to just laying on the horn. They think they're so entitled that they don't have to obey traffic laws. Every time one passes me I'm tempted to open my door.

Attached: 1550777250027.jpg (744x723, 199K)

Do you leafs also get the retarded assholes who try to ride the bikes with huge wheels in the snow? Fuck those idiots I hope they get hit.

> hit a woman and she died in hospital
Drop me some stats, leaf. How often does this occur.

I've been to Netherlands,they ride fast as fuck on their bike lanes. Also people ride motorised scooters on them, and scooters with body shells that make them into a mini car. Fuck that.

Anything up to about five miles from your house is doable on a bike on a regular basis.

$3 says the lanes are filled with sand and glass.

Bikefags are the worst and this post proves it. Literally the worst fucking people in the whole world. They ride around in specialized outfits when they never competed in cycling their whole life. They act like they want to be treated like traffic, but they fucking blow stop signs, ignore traffic lights, and cut off pedestrians. What an arrogant prick. They should have insurance. Get off the fucking road

Please tell me this is real and you actually do this because it's fucking funny and those cocksuckers deserve it.

Maybe if we are talking flat terrain and normal temperatures, or atleast bike lanes.
Here I'd have to cycle trough hellish terrain, hellish temperatures, and lose extra two hours of my life.
And that's summer, what of the winter when it's raining for most of the time, or when winds go up to 160 kmh.

Not surprised Ameritards hate bike lanes:
>Good for your health
>Less polluted area
>Less cars means less space is used by cars for ugly ass shit like parking spots
>Less space wasted for cars can be to build a nice atmosphere for your city
>Actual Netherlands is the only european country that is lowering obesity because they have so many bikes

Yeah total nightmare for Americans

Our ancestors used to hunt mammoths with packs of wolves. You are soft. 5 miles will take about 30 minutes. Down hill averages out up hill parts.

>ITT: angry fatfucks
Just because you're over 300kg and completely incapable of walking, god forbid cycling, doesn't mean others can't. Enjoy dying of heart attack when you're 30 while I cycle around town.

i bike in the road. if cars try to pass too close i just bike in the middle of the lane so no one can pass

No, motorcyle fags are, waking you up with their shitty aftermarket exhausts.
A 100 cc two cycle motorcycle pollutes more than a 2500 suv. True story, because moto burns fuel like shit

Why are cagers such triggered little cucks 100% of the time? Must have something to do with the feeling of inferiority they must have being trapped in a little seat inside a metal box, full of airbags and protective equipment for peace of mind, relying on the liquid jew to travel at 3mph through traffic. Meanwhile us chad cyclists race past them by the power of our leg muscles alone, exposed to the elements and secure in our vulnerability.

Attached: chad cyclists vs virgin cagers.webm (1024x576, 2.95M)

Sorry what?
Pretty sure The Netherlands have both a higher obesity rate and higher obesity growth rate than Denmark and Switzerland

Cars were a mistake. Why you ask? Well for starters. They are the main reason most people have to drive to work. The american obsession culture with the car has led to everything being so spread out. Highways are disgusting reminders that we are a consumerist culture first and foremost. Their progress has stagnated with harldy any major revolutions fueling the oil industry and subsequent blood oil endeavors the likes use to rob us. Fucking Gas stations. There's too many fucking people on the road(traffic) for it to have any enjoyment purpose. Fucking registration. Traffick laws are stupid as fuck. Cars fucking suck.

Attached: 1477065263468.gif (375x221, 3.86M)

>cycle trough the caliphates plains
>call somebody soft because he won't mountain bike every day to work in scortching heat

Pic related is what happened not long ago on the road which I'd have to go trough everyday when one of your anglo friends tried to cylce
>hog the lane
>truck tries to pass you
>end up minced meat

Attached: prometna_biciklist6-160517.jpg (1260x840, 704K)

Attached: American Lifestyle.jpg (448x709, 96K)

The guy wasn't even driving on the road what the fuck is wrong with you burgers?
Get your fat nigger asses off the seat and actually move like they are.

Attached: BICYCLE BUILT FOR DEATH.webm (640x360, 1.77M)

youtu.be/3bUYx8h8TwA

Attached: 1516930626968.jpg (620x447, 49K)

Attached: twistedmetal.webm (640x360, 1.56M)

Just ban the cars.

Natural selection at its finest

Our bikeroads are pretty godlike desu, better than car roads and I still see boomers doing their cycling on the main road

dw.com/en/obese-not-us-why-the-netherlands-is-becoming-the-skinniest-eu-country/a-18503808

>Cyclists don't pay taxes

Where did this meme come from?

I think in most country, tolls for regual roads are paid by all kinds of vehicle specific taxes, that you pay during the anuall registration of the vehicle, and also trough the fuel taxes.
I think here 1% of what you pay for fuel is toll, but you probably pay more just for roads trough other taxes.

ok that was sick

Based as fuck, fuck burgers

Not going to lie but that looks fun as hell to dive in

>snow
I saw a guy riding a unicycle a few winters ago.

Kek. I'm Dutch and this is so true. We really are obsessed. It's an actual topic of conversation at get togethers.

yes. you should see the smug fuckers in london. really tho. yes we should ban cars and all ride bikes.

>British
OF FUCKING COURSE.

Gotta go fast!

Vinkkasin, laita kahvit tippuu.

>published 2015
>gadgetsandwearables.com/2018/03/09/obesity-rates/
This could still be wrong, I can't find anything but facebook articles that really speak about this from 2018

Attached: obesity-rates-in-america-versus-europe-two-maps-reveal-all.jpg (800x445, 99K)

Attached: 1505491576001.jpg (544x544, 136K)

In addition to the fact that most cyclists also own cars and gas taxes only pay a fraction of road costs, the rest coming from taxes everyone pays

>$400 moped.

Attached: 1531699807095.jpg (1056x696, 51K)

Because you waged total war on hills, now its a big ass flatland with canals, cats and teslas everywhere.