Why does this expression mean?

1. what does this expression mean?
2. why do only white people ever do it?

Attached: what-does-this-expression-mean.png (1594x1062, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vine.co/v/i0nva1Ph6lB/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"Welp"

It's a sort of facial shrug.. as if saying "well, what canya do?". White people often make it about and towards black people because blacks are utterly exasperating. It's another way of saying "it's all so tiresome"

P L E A S E
L
E
A
S
E

R E S P O N D
E
S
P
O
N
D

well you tried, but it wasn't exactly good enough

It's a look of disappointment. White people use it when they see a person of color.

Wrong hole... white girls hate it in the ass.

Attached: 7E3C0668-5601-4915-B3F4-15FE9BECBF89.jpg (367x374, 29K)

>politics

that's good

it means shes calling your bluff

imagine being a wog and unironically not knowing what this means

One thing you need to keep in mind: if a "white person" does it to you in passing, 98% of the time it has NOTHING to do with you. It's a general expression we apply to almost everyone we don't know equally in passing. Please don't be so self-centered and conceited to think that it's because of the color of your fucking skin or anything to do with YOU.

this is when we try to smile, but we're disgusted and disappointed in your race

is it really a white people only thing?

Attached: 1551162886901.png (645x773, 11K)

This is when they find out you're under 6 feet tall.

It means: "You niggers are literal monkeys but I will go to jail if I say that in public, so I'm just going to make this silly face".

Why is that face CGI?

It's a variation of the wry face, a subconscious and polite indication from a white person that they aren't crazy about the prospect of talking to the person receiving this look, but they will anyway because they don't want to be rude.

It's the last facial expression you will see before we are obligated to drop two nukes on your country.

all so tiresome face

Attached: ljnmf.jpg (800x600, 176K)

I've seen niggers make that expression. Mostly when I refused to suck his cum out of my wife's pussy.

It means. My IQ is a standard divination above yours shitskin its a waste of my time to try to reason with you because I’m a human and your a filthy fucking animal.

Its the wage slave face. It means “im being polite but I hate my life so I cant smile”

It means you're a kike discord tranny that should probably off himself.

No

this is not a whites only thing. it literally means,
"Hello fellow person. I recognize you existence as we have caught eyes and I see you have done the same. You are welcome to continue fucking off as I'm about to as well."

Attached: 1546875446494.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

Never heard of "keeping a stiff upper lip?" This is the literal physical expression of that. It's our way of publicly presenting as non-emotionally involved.

Expectations don't meet reality but you accept it but not satisfied. Standards just became dropped but you accept it as something you should have known. But the reality is the eye brows will tell you more. Do angry eye brows with that mouth and it's repressing anger. Shocked eyes with that means you just walked in on your best friend fucking your other best friend.
>expect party
>open door
>see 3 people only standing around
>show expression but maybe you came early

Blacks don't do this because their expectations are already low and will likely frown because they don't understand it.

it means I have shitty teeth

Good description.

Basically this. Its when you try to smile but feel no joy whatsoever.

I was going to disagree but if people in American are doing it you must be correct

Attached: 1551303821733.jpg (699x286, 51K)

Underrated post

We never "hate" other countries like in the past. (ex. ugly propaganda against Japanese in WWII)

The US basically blow up their weapons depot+village from 30,000 feet in the air like

: /

No but nigger twitter must find a way to make fun of wypipo

Reluctant acceptance

Im glad you have more self respect than 90% of whites

good post

its the "i'm minding my own business and don't want trouble" face. when 4% of the population (black men) commit over half of all violent crimes, white people cant help but make this face accidentally when passing a thug looking character on the street. but i dont think this face works on black people since they dont seem to understand it.

i could be wrong, im not the most socially skilled. also my defintion of the purpose of the expression was too specific. the expression is a bit vaguer then that, and it depends on context of how the face was used, i was just generalizing

oh, an important part of that facial expression is that its non-hostile. its a polite way of indicating that you are busy and dont want to be disturbed or attacked but its nothing personal and you are not meaning it in a mean way.

idk

I insctinctly did it after seeing this chitty post though

its like a NOPE face
so i guess it can also be used to indicate that you're not going to do what someone might expect you to do.

if you think black people expect you to be racist, then you make that face to show that you're not going to be doing anything racist or offering any trouble.

so someone mildly worried about an african attack, someone who doesnt want trouble and is trying to get away might make that face. and someone who is worried the african might think he is racist might make that face to show that they are not trying to be racist and they just want to get out of there before the african assumes they are racist.

vine.co/v/i0nva1Ph6lB/

It means, 'You got me pregnant, but I'm aborting it, because if I don't get my master's degree in gender non binary queer trans children, I'd be sooo upset.'

>what does this expression mean?
Looks like “I just farted”
>why do only white people ever do it?
We feel emotions

Attached: CBFFDA7D-E713-47C8-9309-75D51E9D3C1A.jpg (600x600, 122K)

Sheeiiitttttttt

Hes doing it wrong.
Its a look of "I dont think so" mixed with "I wont stop you"
reluctant acceptance is the simplest description I can think of. Whites do it because we are trained to hold our tongues and keep our lips shut whereas animalistic humans will instantly speak their mind and bark like a dog.

thats true, its not exclusively used in a racial context. shy people make that face a lot in any crowd

black people do that constantly tho

Poopies in her pants again.

It's a resistance to show teeth in an annoyed expression. Westerners are taught to only use teeth for smiling, and they are hesitant to ever make a disapproving face so they just scrunch up the lips to hide the primal feeling of disapproval.

It's literally just to prevent them from looking like pic related, which is how they're likely actually feeling.

Attached: scowl-face-boy-26149140.jpg (1300x957, 100K)

She probably ate the bosses dog or something.

there are many different meanings, i guess shitskins are unable to understand the complexities of white social interactions

Niggers never learned how to do it because their lips are to big to tuck

Its a passive defense mechanism. Sometimes taken as a taunt, other times used to express a dumbfounded conclusion like "I dont believe you but I dont know enough to refute you yet" kinda like that "ya ok" swift meme a few years back

maybe we could teach africa how to make this face and they will stop killing each other

It's a fake smile. We aren't really happy being hostages to this Jew experiment.

It means I do not want to enact the labour of vocally greeting you but will acknowledge your existence with this mundane facial expression as not to be a total cunt.

Well thats what it means when I do it anyway.

Attached: so so.jpg (283x424, 28K)

If you have to ask, you're probably a nigger and do not belong on this board

yes that is a common context for that expression. it can mean somewhat different things depending on context. but i think what bothers black people is when the context is simply walking past a white person. but i think the white person is just subconsciously reacting to the africans body language. those africans who expect racism and look for it see that face on white people all the time because they are putting off vibes of looking for trouble.

Its important to remember that the face is only one aspect of body language. What your arms are doing while making a face determines outcome. This face with crossed arms vs shrugging shoulders and raised arms convey very different meanings of ranging from uh huh to oh well.

Kek

1. "I wish that I didn't have to deal with people of your color"
2. "I can't do anything to solve it because it's considered racist now"

This

1. what does this expression mean?
2. why do only black people ever do it?

Attached: Uncanny.jpg (451x376, 60K)

- I understand and that’s all I can do

yeah, thats a common context
someone enters the room, and you greet them with a face that says "hey, nice to see you, im not in a thrilled mood right now but its nothing to do with you and im not in a terrible mood either. how are you?"

fb /diana.mlr
brackets

true
you have to take the full body into account with the face but also context is important. the same expression can have different meanings depending on the situation

It means that i'm being polite and holding back calling you a nigger or a roastie

raudoniliuotas
it’s the expression that conveys “well, chimps gonna chimpout, what a suprise”

when i pass black people i try not to make this face. but i catch myself doing it anyways because im nervous. i dont want them to think im going to cause trouble, nor am i interested in them causing trouble against me. its my automatic "minding my own business, not looking for trouble" face

>"I'm so so sick of having to be around you hyper Aggressive Afro-Communist ferel ghouls".

Attached: 1549294660317.png (739x555, 759K)

This.

and hyper sensitive. its like i feel i have to go out of my way to show i dont mean to cause trouble because i can tell they are expecting trouble because the media told them whites are all racist.

This

It means:

Sorry your not white.

>when its ALL so tiresome
Le white stoic face

Attached: 1550850194235.jpg (636x380, 90K)

Reticence, being polite but not personal, wanting to keep the distance but not being rude.

Attached: 1501280746830.jpg (600x500, 31K)

Attached: 1d5879d4-598c-4d7a-8880-55cbe86812af..jpg (640x960, 82K)

It's disgust, disapproval, and resignation.
Learn to white.

Yeah in that scenario you are best to simply acknowledge their presence with a more friendly passing smile or a quick up or down nod of the head. Important to note that up nods and down nods mean different things though. One is used to signal non verbally whats up to people they recognize and the down nod is a quick gesture for a brief namaste to confirm that your eyes recognize them as being worthy of attention. Nobody wants to feel invisible, unless you are a loner lurking in shadow. Thats why they have so many shiny costumes. Just wear the happy mask from the hyrule merchant when passing a gerudo thief

nice bots

Niggers can't make this face
Even if they could it would look ugly

Lol wut

Look at me! Me NPC now

Attached: 1539223137488.jpg (489x585, 39K)

but some black people seem chill and i feel no urge to make this face. its actually on the rare black or occasional arab passing me on the street that makes me feel like making this face. i think the blacks who are racist against whites get this face more often because we subconsciously pick up on their aggression.
like a "you may be expecting trouble out me but i dont care and im not interested in bothering you so dont worry about it" face

Why wypipo make this face? Makes me wanna knock them out.

sweet jesus those eyes are amazing