Women

Why are white women starting to look 10 years older than they really are? I mean not just white women, but mainly white. It’s disgusting, I’m 21 but look around 18-19. The majority of girls my age at my school look at least 28-30 years old.
>pic related
She looks like she could be my moms age at only 18

Attached: 02D46881-6E1C-41F8-81BF-3A131ADC0980.jpg (1125x1784, 911K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/coninckk_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she is a 28yrs old roastie
she lowers her age that at last one desperate beta faggot will text her

No she’s not even in university yet

She's lying about 18.

But white women have not been taking care of themselves and are aging horribly

>I’m 21 but look around 18
TITS!

yay another white women thread that will be dominated by thirsty incels.. lets make 20 more of these today.

It's because they think they need to be tan. Help them to accept their pale selves and they won't be aging so badly.

Considering how they look fully sexually mature at age 13, it is not surprising.

Blame hormones in the milk and plastic.

Attached: 1546742151015.jpg (226x258, 9K)

I’m a male

holy crap. even makeup doesn't make her attractive.

It's wine and cigarettes that does it. I'm no babyface but all the girls I went to school with started ageing horribly in their early / mid 20's.

Attached: 1550728529124.png (1000x1000, 367K)

This.

that is NOT an 18 y/o

Alcohol, drugs, junk food, sun.

camwhores do this shit all the time
>change age to 5-10 years lower than actual
>or post 99
>all are near or at the wall
>trend is indicative of all single women

women, especially single ones, have always lied about their age because they know a man's biological imperative is to seek and a young fertile female to breed with

sperg detected.
>why do women look older than they are
>im 21, but look 18
>girls my age
your entire posts suggests you are female you fuckwad.
rephrase your premise and post again, you absolute retard.

She could look her age (which is actually 25) if she whitened her teeth and had no lip gloss and went more natural with her eyebrows

I assume its drinking or lying. I've noticed the same thing, plenty of women claiming to be in their 20's who look well into their 30's.

they start maturing at earlier ages, get their first period at 10 or 11. by the time they are 18 they are well into adulthood and by 30 their sun is setting

She looks older than my father!! lmfao

Attached: images_new_new_new_new_new_new.jpg (258x245, 12K)

That bitch is 40.

She doesn't look too bad. To tell you the truth, I like older women better.

>getting this mad over something simple
You’re either a nigger or a roastie

Lack of sleep is the worst thing you can possible do if you want to age "gracefully"---sadly these white women neglect sleep every single weekend to "go out," and sleep only 5 hours a night every weekday because they don't exercise and thus have mild insomnia---which in turn make them age terribly.

This is a picture of Heather Graham (age 49).
Her secret? 12 hours of sleep, everyday.

Attached: Heather-Graham -2018-Women-in-Film-Pre-Oscar-Cocktail-Party--03-662x863.jpg (662x863, 77K)

>18
she look at least 30 with 2 kids

Attached: 241421.png (1330x786, 919K)

There are some instances of girls as young as 6 or 8 getting their periods now, which means that they reach peak sexual maturity around age 14 and 15 and their looks fade even earlier, its remarkable what jewish hormones have done to our women but personally i stan loli big titty goth 15 year olds, the jew is wise, eventually age of consent laws will be rewritten to reflect the new biological reality

For example, this girl is 15. Fact.

Attached: D0B9db3X0AECmiM.jpg (539x674, 69K)

I still want TITS GODDAMMIT

That's because this THOT's not 18. Everyone of you fuckers lies on the internet.

actually the sun is quite good for you

A lot of people age like milk.

Asians seem to be the most immune to this.

This is why I'm glad I'm hapa. I'm 36 but occasionally get carded when buying drinks. Can't imagine looking like 40 at the age of 20, with balding greying hair.

Some are fat and look terrible, some are on opioids and dying, some are on meth and burning out fast, some are lying in the sun and irradiating themselves to death...you have to remember, women are easily led by social garbage, puked up by a controlled media that WANTS them burned out, childless, and destroyed.
They do whatever they're told is "popular," hoping it will make THEM popular, and this includes ruining their bodies with tattoos, metal chunks in their faces, clown-color hair, lying in the sun, smoking, doing drugs, whatever.

They are being led to the slaughter, while the owners of the media laugh at them.

Attached: Ugly.jpg (500x667, 43K)

>15
>has a nose ring
imagine being this bad of a parent

As a general rule.
White women are like flowers, they blossom early and are beautiful (age 16-26). But then they wilt hard and shrivel into prunes past 30.

Asian women are like Pine trees, they don't reach the peak beauty of a flower but they stay beautiful into their 40s, 50s and 60s.

>could be my moms age

why are trumpcucks always the offspring of degenerate teen moms?

Here is her instagram, enjoy lads

instagram.com/coninckk_

i don't even know, they look 37 by the time they're 23. probably poor health and diet. you can look younger if you are active, well-hydrated and have a healthy diet. a poor diet and dehydration will make someone look way older than they actually are.

Black women are like the dirt. They're usually the last thing you think about but they're everywhere.

I'm sure you've heard of the phrase, "it is rude to ask a lady her age"
translation:
>it is rude to ask me to take my mask off, i should be allowed to lie to whoever I want
that's why children have to always be told, never ask a woman her age
because kids are the first one to know what's up

Wearing make up everyday also seriously ages your face

Skin damage from too much exposure to sunlight.

With any luck Boomers-Xers-Milleners are the very lowest ebb of the white folk and things start improving, or not and it won't really matter because all is nothing, but a renaissance would be nice wouldn't it?

His dad probably fucks her tbqh.

Attached: 1528539463102.png (339x348, 6K)

Maybe she is 10 years older than she is claiming. Women do lie about their age.

I’m 27. The girls who were 10/10 stunners in high school, legitimately model-tier, are mostly unfuckable now. Meanwhile, that redhead girl on the debate team who was plain Jane wound up absolutely stunning.

I know it sounds cliche, but that’s how my graduating class wound up.

Jews would lose all power if at fault divorce came back, adultery was a felony, the 19th was repealed and abortion/birth control was illegal.
Why fight the kike directly when you can take away what it needs to function?

Actually it's birth control pills. No seriously, go to a country where the pill is not common. The difference is staggering.

good thing there's no lead in it anymore though

>thinking im getting mad at something simple
you ARE a roastie

The environment and products consumed are playing hell with the endocrine system. While guys are looking more feminine as a result, the women are looking more masculine.

He probably meant sunbeds it's become an issue with Northern European women. Some girls start using sunbeds religiously in their teens and by the time they're in their mid twenties they have the skin of 60-70 year old. It's becoming like a drug addiction.

Try being me getting ID’d for a lucozade at 25. (Sugar levy tax, have to be 18 to buy sugary drinks)

>tfw 25 but look younger than 18

*AHEM*
FUCK TENDER
FUCK TENDER USERS
AND FUCK DEGENERATES

Correlation isn't causation. Those countries tend to have people with higher melanin, who are less likely to get shitty skin from too much exposure to sunlight.

Young ginger women in America look old because they suffer the most skin damage.

In the UK that's makes her one year below the age of consent so her having tits like that isn't surprising. Weird for Americans though where in your culture any female below the age of 18, even if they're 16 or 17 are to be viewed as small children.

they arent women are lying about their age more. the one in your pic is at least 30 and she will slit her wrist when she cant get married within 3-5 years

its in my book "no country for old whores"

I'm starting to notice more and more out at department stores or the mall, where the mom is actually more attractive than the college-aged daughter.

The fast-food and saturated fats, alcohol, smoking, lack of sleep, and lack of proper fruits and vegetables are having big side-effects on teens and late-teens.... just 30-minutes of walking a day can create huge benefits for circulation and maintaining a healthy weight.

Attached: YKAzTDS.jpg (760x1920, 436K)

bullshit, i'm a 34 yr old chainsmoker
people tell me i look young all the time when they learn my age

That might not be her real age you in incel phaggot

I was still getting ID's for cigs at 28/29.

>The girls who were 10/10 stunners in high school, legitimately model-tier, are mostly unfuckable now. Meanwhile, that redhead girl on the debate team who was plain Jane wound up absolutely stunning.
Degenerate sex ages you badly. You can attribute some of the aging process to the genes, but the manner in which you comport yourself in your sex life also impacts the way you look, especially in case of women. This is why roasties, particularly older ones, are so easy to spot. They just look like shit.

Attached: Roast.jpg (1242x1267, 235K)

I am 21 but I look 12

29 years old dating a 29 year old korean woman.

She looks better than the greater majority of teenagers and drinks only water/tea and eats light meals and fruit.
The reality is most women only look good while they are teenagers because they are young. A woman can look quite beautiful up into her 40s by doing two things.
Not drinking alcohol or sugar drinks and by keeping her weight down.
It's literally that simple unless you were ugly to start.

Dated so many women in the military that looked ten years older than they were because they wouldn't stop drinking alcohol.

that*

Women lying about their age is the female equivalent to men lying about their height.

Attached: manlet.jpg (992x1403, 1.05M)

The American woman aging cocktail that is anti deppresants, ADD medication, birth control and binge drinking.

>period age 6
>sexual maturity age 14
user, I....

she's lying you idiot

>not believing in black girl magic

Is that why they get mad when you comment on their age?

Sometimes when I shave my beard off, people ask me for ID just to be sure I'm old enough. Just grow a beard and people will stop asking. That's the case with me at least.

Attached: 1512738949257.gif (80x70, 20K)

Drugs, booze, and face paint by the gallon takes it's toll.

That's 28?

All 4 are older than Morgan by 15-20 years

Attached: 123435465766564.png (1920x1080, 2.65M)

>There are some instances of girls as young as 6 or 8 getting their periods now
Fuck off Mohammed.

Also this

And in both cases you're supposed to be realistic about it. Add a couple inches or subtract a few years. Don't add a foot or subtract a decade.

Wearing excessive makeup partially causes this, as well as lifestyle choices like staying up all night to drink and party and pass out in some random dudes bed. I think the emotional effects of living a life like that probably are a factor as well.

That bitch is old as shit.
Tell her you are really 18 and you need someone in their early fifties like her to buy you booze.

Because of aids, birth control, other STDs and taking load after loads of nigger cum and rubbing it on their face (I am not joking)

Miscegenation is nowhere nearly as prevalent as that though.

Never been a roastie defender, but the lack of sleep isn't even from partying all of the time. It's from working over forty hours a week at some shitty restaurant or bar starting at 6am, and then trying to go to class AND have some sort of social life. Substance abuse doesn't help either, but most of these young women are simply trying to keep up with what they think they need to do. That's a probelm with white society, that the boomers created for us to deal with. It makes me sick.

Attached: image0.jpg (723x606, 139K)

alcohol, birth control, not drinking water, eating too much, exercising too little (can I get uhhhh drive down the street), and not sleeping a minimum of 10hours a day is wrecking everyone.

the age of consent is 16 in most states, and most states allow consent between a 16 year old and 17 year olds. I like the latter one, any dude old enough to have graduated hs shouldnt be banging 16 year olds, even if they are developed physically they have a way to go mentally.

Gotta love the euro's who think they know everything about how it works here, they tend to actually know jack shit

Attached: 1547537363679.png (835x917, 149K)

No...

Attached: 50YearsOld.jpg (170x246, 7K)

>some of the aging process to the genes, but the manner in which you comport yourself in your sex life also impacts
I suspect genetics plays a bigger role in behavior than most people imagine. I've read many stories (and I know they may just be stories) of identical twins separated at birth, not knowing their own clone even existed, who end up leading remarkably similar lives. The fruit does not fall far from the tree.

Still looks old. Old but with surgery. Disgusting.
The secret? Marry young. Women need to know their peak fertile years. (((Someone))) convinced them to ignore the effects of age. Have fun! So many immigrants! No need for kids!

show boi pucci then

>be Polish
>be living in Midwest
>be almost 30
>look in early 20's
>get carded in gaspoda I frequent with new staff
>owner gives me beer before I even get id
>most friends have kids, balding, greying
>skip id line
>they are younger than me
>mfw

Attached: 1507848734349.gif (296x160, 1.29M)

Attached: aging.jpg (1600x480, 92K)

I like it since I’ll look younger as I get older desu

I get ID’d even with the beard kek, without it i literally get away with child tickets on the trains so hey that’s one benefit lol

It's a combination of stress, tanning and hormones in the environment

Nah, that's a stupid fucking idea desu. If she can drive a car, ie the most dangerous fucking activity in the country, at 16 with other adults daily, she can take some dick from a 23 year old. This idea that women develop mentally at all past 12 is fucking retarded, and all it does is keep you from getting some primo pussy.

>birth control
This is probably doing a hell of a lot of damage that the drug companies won't tell you about.
Fucking with your hormones is never a good idea.

>they bought the makeup meme
>they're liberals
>they're vegan
One, two, or all three of these.

I have my doubts.

I'm nearly 26 and I fuck 16yos and 17yos on the regular. And their parents are cool with it.

Attached: reductico ad absurdum.jpg (1106x962, 333K)

>teach them accept their pale skin
That would be a great first start

Yes goy, don't have kids until you are 40 so you can focus on your (((career)))

Regardless if true, white women age quicker.
No one doubts that feminine beauties disappear.