Are Celts based?

are Celts based?

Attached: images (26).jpg (554x554, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries
youtube.com/watch?v=Iq-F0mXDYJs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_Reivers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bastle_house
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broch
youtube.com/watch?v=TXvtDm820z
youtu.be/ImcB8-RIIn4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_the_Apostle#Scotland
rampantscotland.com/know/blknow_arbroath.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=s9wo2VKrP7c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They washed their teeth with pee.

No

And this is a shit thread

white niggers

yes.
Don't listen to these retarded shitskins

celts arent white so no

>t. Pajeet larping as an Anglo

Indeed they are

Rumor says they buttraped jews and their pawns for decades.

the original Celtics migrated from central Europe around 500BCE, also they are so pale as milk in a blizzard

t. Roman propaganda
Next thing you'll claim is that the men were gay.

Success breeds jealousy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_inventions_and_discoveries
youtube.com/watch?v=Iq-F0mXDYJs

my ancestor

didn't the celts get buttraped by the scandi bull

They sucked at AOE II.

strip away the jew cultural brain washing & you will see whites are niggers at the core

Yes

Attached: PictFCToot.png (749x1010, 99K)

Did they build any stone buildings? if not, then no

Attached: MaisonCarrée.jpg (3264x2448, 1.3M)

>are Celts based?

Not any more. Today, they are sheep.

All the good ones left for America, Canada and Australia.

They built some things partially out of stone.

No, he's right. Celts are translucent, not white.

LOL no you idiot, the Welsh rekt the Scandi in every major engagement, the Irish were never fully conquered and the Norwegian were turfed out of their few settlements in Scotland. Those that remained came crawling to Scottish Nobles and Clan Chiefs to pledge fealty and were then absorbed.
In the Iclelandic sagas it says that your raiders viewed Scotland as an extremely dangerous place with dangerous natives.

They're the ones who introduced the use of iron in Europe though, they were important

Norwegians*

Yes

Attached: PictFCRomanToot.png (1766x1035, 890K)

>Picts
>Celts

Gee, I dunno. Is a race that has been kicked around by everyone since inception based?

No, they were always trash and all their descendants are combative schizos living in their own little world where they're a glorious race. They're the gypsies of the white world, but instead they get raped and kicked out of wherever they migrate without a true white man's hand guiding them. Lowest form of toad on earth.

Are you retarded?

I forgot in which region of the british isles but didn't the borderland people build their farmhouses completely out of stone with arrow slits for windows?

Close enough bro. The Romans never called them Celts but they probably spoke a Celtic language and had a somewht similar culture to many other Celtic people.

Attached: PictFCRomanRageToot.png (1416x1050, 968K)

I read they merged very early on with the Gaels and their language got completely Celted. I also read there is an indication that they originally spoke a non-Celtic languages. That's what I was referring to. Also, tattoos were uncommon among the IE cultures. They might be some long forgotten pre-Celtic tribe

No, thhe celts were exttremely stupid and superstitious, even byy the sttandards oof the barbarians of the times. They constantly had ttheir shit pushed in by the romans and the germans. The main reason they were wiped out is because they constantly sold out eachother, or were wrecked in battles they were very ill preppared for, but rushed to because their mushroom addicted druids told them to. In the war commentaries of ceasar he mentioned the celts got to a point were they didint even pretend to be the equals of germanics in war anymore after being defeat ed so many times. They were once a great race, especialy in metalworking, but declined very quickly.

I don't know about arrow slits for windows, that might be the case with some of the places built on the border between England and Scotland in the 1300s/1400/1500s/1600s, relating to the 'border reivers'.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_Reivers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bastle_house

There were definitely people who built things mainly out of stone in the Iron Age. That was in the far north of what is now Scotland, they're now called 'brochs'.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broch

Below roaches

Attached: afuckingroach.jpg (550x312, 38K)

Obviously. Pic related is a map from an alternate timeline where the celtic nations, whose languages were not damaged by english, formed a union to preserve their borders and cultures.

Attached: 52033905_409018669674156_8445596576725860352_n.png (715x960, 474K)

That lumberjack bonus is pretty slick

Non white subhumans

romans always recounted them as naked barbarian who are fundamentally wild and uncivilised. The same civilisations would raid the remains of Roman rule and not usurp the islands out of their own principles. Many generations later, American baseballers from the 1920s/30s actually did wash their hands in pee to try make the skin tougher.

naaah who are you to comment on whiteness and racial purity

Attached: 1545250215684.jpg (433x419, 88K)

As far as I'm aware most linguists now believe Pictish was a Celtic language because the oldest known place names (for rivers and mountains and the like) in Scotland are all Celtic, specifically Brythonic Celtic as opposed to the Goidelic branch that the Gaels spoke.

yea but the brits came in 1160 and fuckin we all know what happened then

Attached: IMG_20190219_175004.jpg (716x716, 162K)

they were originally Central European, some anthropologists believe they're genetically Germanic.
why do you consider them non white? they're borderline translucent

Err no they didn't, the Welsh were repeatedly enslaved under Maredudd ab Owains leadership.

Viking sent soldiers and launched attacks from Ireland constantly against the Welsh and Cornish coastlines and kidnapped slaves. St Patrick being the famous one.

The Scandi's got absolutely destroyed under King Athelstan, so did Scotland and Ireland when they failed to invade England at the behest of their viking masters.

Scotland wants to join the Nordic council, I can't believe that idiots on Jow Forums pretend that Scotland is a Celtic nation. No it's not.

Original Celts in Ireland settled in England according to Ptolemy's map, Irish owe England reparations, they also owe Wales reparations.

>Doesn't realise that these nations tribal structure was built around a monarch system and still doesn't realise that Scotland got its shit slapped hard because it wanted to unify with a republican/parliamentary England that didn't want a monarch system ruling over and interfering with the freedoms and liberties enjoyed by Englishmen
Scotland is such a scum nation, it really is.

Without the Celts the Phoenicians would never have had bronze.
They also had Christian Churches 150 years before Rome did.
Alot of what we hear about them is Roman propaganda, but they were great people.

Makes you think.

Attached: 1548901234130.png (1251x945, 395K)

Attached: 1548904111735.png (918x543, 413K)

>They also had Christian Churches 150 years before Rome did.
What? How did Christianity reach the north of Europe before reaching Rome?

Attached: 1546829864574.jpg (800x581, 65K)

They got destroyed by Mediterraneans and Germanics.

>muh roman propaganda
You are not even Greek, you sound like a nordcuck.

Toot posting really needs to make a comeback.

But on a serious note the celts or ok, they loved a good crap.with us and we get on very well now.

Attached: 4e5e5da8a74a7feba778e00ba2d78f85.jpg (660x899, 116K)

>sources
>my ass

>we get on very well now.

You are joking right? They love playing the victim, even though they are the biggest scum lickers in history.

>they're genetically Germanic
WE

possibly pre-celtic but not Pre Indo-european. Bell beaker people were not celts in all likelyhood, They don't have enough neolithic DNA

>Scotland is located halfway between Celtic and Nordic regions
>Scotland can't be both Celtic and Nordic
Wow. So this is the power of a sub 90 IQ....

>St Patrick being the famous one.
St. Patrick was captured by Irish raiders, not Vikings.

>How did Christianity reach the north of Europe before reaching Rome?
That's not what they said.

Are celts based

youtube.com/watch?v=TXvtDm820z

>celts
>blonde and readhead
pick one

Attached: 1520968896646.png (615x409, 519K)

Attached: Bawoonka.jpg (800x1227, 585K)

Nordc*cks trying to identify as Celts now?

It's not Celtic, never has been. Those blue eye'd pieces of nordic trash are just as cucky as Sweden. Like father like son.

The real Celts of Scotland cleared out to England or Canada during the Highland Clearances.

Attached: Faggot Nordic Cucks.jpg (665x429, 55K)

this is in a timeline that did not let the mental illness of "british" infect a culture entirely divergent from angles & saxons

They only conquered one tiny island near Scotland. They are just viking rapebabies.

Lol what people forget is that the only part of Britian with significant Celtic ancestry is ENGLAND.

Scotland and ireland are likely just celiticized beaker people.... there was central european gene flow into britain during the iron age, so that may correspond to the introduction of Celtic languages.

Check this out. Christianity was in Britain and Wales WAYYYYY before it became the religion of Rome
This is the text of the original tablet as printed by John Weever in 1631 in the Church of St Peter upon Cornhill on the corner of Cornhill and Gracechurch Street in the City of London.

"Be hit known to al men, that the yeerys of our Lord God an clxxix [AD 179]. Lucius the fyrst christen kyng of this lond, then callyd Brytayne, fowndyd the fyrst chyrch in London, that is to sey, the Chyrch of Sent Peter apon Cornhyl, and he fowndyd ther an Archbishoppys See, and made that Chirch the Metropolitant, and cheef Chirch of this kingdom"

Britain had a Christian physical church in 179AD
Christianity wasn't decriminalized in Rome until 313, and it wasn't the state religion until 380.
The Early Celtic Kings at that time taught that James the Just, came to England after the Death of Jesus and taught them Christianity.
Britain had a CHURCH In 179 AD.

Actually as crazy as this sounds, the missing years of Jesus might have been in Britain.

This is corroborated by Greek scholars and the Bishop of Rome at the time.
An account of the seventy disciples discovered at Mount Athos in 1854 lists Aristobulus as "bishop of Britain".

Hippolytus of Rome (170-235) names Aristobulus as one of the Seventy Disciples mentioned in Luke 10:1–24

youtu.be/ImcB8-RIIn4

I said famous one in the general context of the Irish being dirty slavers that enslaved their own "celtic brothers".

So all this bullshit solidarity and celtic nations crap is annoying. They are more than happy to bomb an area of London or Manchester that has Irish diaspora or Welsh or even Scots living in it.

They care about nothing other than looking cool. They should burn for their crimes.

It was until the Anglos came. Then they all fucked off to Wales.

Because its bullshit. They had temples and sacred sites, later on christians put crosses on them and claimed they were christian all along. Christians do this everywhere they go.

Might make some more Celt Toots

They can be annoying witht the victim complex, but we have lived peacefully integrated together for a long time.
2 of my 4 closest mates are 2 big ginger celtic looking lads.

>the welsh didn't resist the lanky skandis

ho boy... so, ok, sure - they had a few successful raids here and there, but nothing compared to the rest of europe. the sheep shaggers sent them packing for the most part. learn your history, m8

Funny you say that, the Scots were the ones demanding the union in the first place. Preaching about how there's no physical border between England and Scotland and how it should unify as one. To which parliament consistently resisted.

So to answer your question. Phoenicians bronze traders had been going to Britain for many years before Christianity started to get tin. They had a monopoly on tin because no one could follow them and figure out where they were getting it.

Some of them became Christians and went there and of course brought the religion with them. Joseph of Aremethea from the Bible, the Rich guy who gave his tomb for Jesus was such a bronze trader.

They sculptured hills though

makes me think that you're a waste of resources if you believe this map. the english monarchical line has repeated cases of inbreeding. look at the hardness of the borders on continental europe. you are a special case

derpa derpa. Wales did fight off the Saxons, which is why they never expanded into Wales before, during and after the heptarchy. A peace was organised and trade was established between Cornwall and Wales under Athelstan's reforms.

I know the Welsh resisted invasion, even when Edward I crushed them, they were never populated with different people. Instead he went a castle building spree.

No they need to drop it, they haven't suffered, they've been naughty boys and girls throughout history.

Do it.

It's easy to hide in a city, but in the countryside everyone will notice you.

True, it makes me think that you are retarded

The Scots said they were Scythian and before that Isrealites.
"Most Holy Father and Lord, we know and from the chronicles and books of the ancients we find that among other famous nations our own, the Scots, has been graced with widespread renown. They (the Scots) journeyed from Greater Scythia (Greek borders) by way of the Tyrrhenian Sea (between greece and Italy) and the Pillars of Hercules (Gibraltar), and dwelt for a long course of time in Spain among the most savage tribes, but nowhere could they be subdued by any race, however barbarous. Thence they came, twelve hundred years after the people of Israel crossed the Red Sea, to their home in the west where they still live today. The Britons they first drove out, the Picts they utterly destroyed, and, even though very often assailed by the Norwegians, the Danes and the English, they took possession of that home with many victories and untold efforts; and, as the historians of old time bear witness, they have held it free of all bondage ever since. In their kingdom there have reigned one hundred and thirteen kings of their own royal stock, the line unbroken a single foreigner."

Scottish Declaration of Independence
6 April 1320

The Scots had an unbroken line of Kings 113 strong. The Scythains protected the tribe who were from the royal line of King David of Judah and were called...
The MacCabees. That means that that the Scottish were Judahites. Jesus, David and Solomon were Judahites..

The First book of MacCabees in the bible records the Spartans of Greece as their kinsman.
1 Maccabees 12:20-22
20 “King Arius of the Spartans, to the high priest Onias, greetings. 21 It has been found in writing concerning the Spartans and the Judhites that they are brothers and are of the family of Abraham. 22 And now that we have learned this, please write us concerning your welfare.

Attached: Declaration_of_arbroath.jpg (2034x2147, 993K)

continued...

Onias is the Son and successor of the high-priest Jaddua, who, according to Josephus (Antiq., XI, viii, 7) received Alexander the Great in Jerusalem. Succeeding his father soon after the death of Alexander (Josephus, ibid.), he held office for twenty-three years as the high priest of the tribe of Judah (323-300 B.C.)
--------------------
Origen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origen
also said in the first century in his writings that the Apsotle St. Andrew went to the Scythians (Cimmerians) to preach. At the EXACT same time and place the Scots said they hailed from in the Scottish Declaration of Independence.

What is the flag of the Scots ?
The Apostle St. Andrew's flag..

The MacCabees (Judah MacCabbe was thier King and they lived in Judea until the King of Edom took over Judea) went to Greece and the bible even talks about how they went before the courts of the Scythians. IN the Bible in Macabees 2.

All ties together.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_the_Apostle#Scotland
rampantscotland.com/know/blknow_arbroath.htm

The Flag of Scotland, called The Saltire or Saint Andrew's Cross, is a blue field with a white saltire. According to tradition, it represents Saint Andrew, who is supposed to have been crucified on a cross of that form (called a crux decussata) at Patras, Greece.

Attached: St. Andrews Flag.jpg (255x300, 17K)

Whats dose a single german inbred kike family have to do with the rest of our family heritage's?

ah yes, the king james method of pointing both ways and saying "it was them!"

Daily reminder that ethnic French are Celts, and the conquest of Gaul by Roman and then Franks (ruling class) permanently destroyed racial consciousness among the French population.
That's why France is the most cucked and bastardized country in Europe since two centuries (since the raise of the (((universal))) Republic).

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 133K)

>I said famous one in the general context of the Irish being dirty slavers that enslaved their own "celtic brothers".
No, you said:
>Viking sent soldiers and launched attacks from Ireland constantly against the Welsh and Cornish coastlines and kidnapped slaves. St Patrick being the famous one.

>It was until the Anglos came. Then they all fucked off to Wales.
Probably not. Modern English people are descended from iron Age Britons as well as Angles asn Saxons

you're infected. racially unpure. It's the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, for goodness sake. You can't hide from it.

Anglo-Saxxons no ? Kinda the same people no ?
More unites us than divides us. All us wonderful white people.

>Phoenicians bronze traders had been going to Britain for many years before Christianity started to get tin
I don't know if that has even been proven yet. I know they had tin from Britain but it might have been indirect trade with almost no Phoenicians ever arriving in British ports.

>The Scots said they were Scythian and before that Isrealites.
Medieval WE WUZZing

Yes
Hello non white mutts

Well we do know that the Phoenicians were by far the best sailors and there are many stories of them grounding thier boats rather than give up their tin sources, when being followed by Greeks. Of course it's ancient history so who really knows.
Troy was myth forever as well, so the story of Brutus and England was always considered myth as well. Maybe it wasn't.
British Kings certainly went out of there way to protect Glastonbury and the idea that Joseph of Arimathea and Jesus once walked your land.

And did those feet in ancient time,
Walk upon Englands mountains green:
And was the holy Lamb of God,
On Englands pleasant pastures seen!

And did the Countenance Divine,
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here,
Among these dark Satanic Mills?

Bring me my Bow of burning gold;
Bring me my Arrows of desire:
Bring me my Spear: O clouds unfold!
Bring me my Chariot of fire!

I will not cease from Mental Fight,
Nor shall my Sword sleep in my hand:
Till we have built Jerusalem,
In Englands green & pleasant Land.
--William Blake 1808

Yea we are all related to the Germanic kike family of the queen. Its not like they all intermarried and keep it within tht vile family. We all had a turn on breeding the ol kike witch.

As for inbreeding in the British isles, England has had more variety of Germanic and celts live through where the parts the celts moved to less so, so it makes perfect sence.

Nah you must be shit at AOE 2, fastest mobility meant less bases on larger maps, 40% more wood which mean't easy resources and furora celtica mean't groups of 4 catapults could wipe out boats, builds and the canonfoder.

>Actually as crazy as this sounds, the missing years of Jesus might have been in Britain.
Why would Jesus go to fucking Britain? Why was that place important in the 1st century?

Attached: 1545586457277.jpg (640x782, 44K)

Your island has the richest history. It's really fascinating.

You should watch this some time.
Alan Wilson - The Ancient History of the Brits
youtube.com/watch?v=s9wo2VKrP7c

The Picts were a Celtic tribe you imbecile.