This triggers the non-leaf

>this triggers the non-leaf

Attached: yt_12.jpg (1100x619, 60K)

I remember having these back then.

>never knew triggering had synonym called confused

I can see that it's potentially less trash than an equivalent tetra pak, I can only imagine storing a bag's leftovers is more tedious when you only have a pitcher as a container.

These only exist in faggot retard eastern Canada. They've only started recycling the plastic bags in the last few years.

Thanks. I just read that was all just to cut costs when switching to metric anyway (which is an extremely stupid reason to begin with, just round the volume to something sensible under the new system).

You don't have bag milk in the west?

We also have milk in bags but we don't show it off like it's something interesting and unique to our culture like retarded Canadians do
Also, no that's not something unique to Canada, stop pretending it is

It is just shitposting bud.

Attached: canadian-milk-bags.jpg (500x559, 61K)

Not west of Ontario.

huh, did not know that.

Then get ready to have your tits blown off. Maple syrup is also an eastern Canadian thing. So are the retarded accents. So is every Canadian stereotype.

Attached: 20190228_171621.jpg (1080x1609, 289K)

knew that stuff.

Boo

Attached: rk24061_lrg.jpg (864x864, 42K)

too real man

Attached: NotAmused.gif (480x263, 1.27M)

This triggers the leaf.

Attached: fake maple_syrups_front.jpg (800x648, 447K)

And I've wondered why no green environmentalists haven't just gotten rid of the bags/jugs altogether and have customers bring their own jugs to refill at the store from 1 big milk fountain. That would save even more plastic.

seems that this triggers western Canadians too, who aren't really Canadian but still have to use our flag lol

Ah yes I would like a fresh glass of milk. Let me just cut open my litre bag here and carefully- Oh ny there is a liter of milk all over my kitchen countertop and floor. If only there was a way to prevent this from happening. Perhaps a more sturdy, easier to open and pour from packaging. Of well...

milk is for fags

that's what milk bag pitchers are for, dingus

not good for the environment

whats wrong with table syrup?

no one here actually likes them we just go along with it because thats all we have, i stand by my point tho. milk is for fags

IF ONLY THERE WAS
A N. E A S I E R. W A Y.

Large amounts of corn syrup, sugar, and aspartame whatever that that's supposed to be dunno I heard it was bad for you though.

yeah there is bad shit in it, but it tastes alright.

I prefer to just put a little honey on my pancakes and french toast when I don't have any natural maple syrup that or chocolate syrup. The real deal is expensive, not unattainable for poorfags expensive but still.

Attached: smug anime girl pancakes 1548996297290.jpg (599x546, 64K)

I wish i had a girlfriend with huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge tits but also very very innocent and faithful to me and naive too maybe.

Is this too much packaging for you?

Attached: 1.jpg28aef799-95b5-4140-8210-cd9327917748Original.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Man maple syrup is way overpriced. $60 CAN for a litre of that stuff.

No syrup taxes here.

Attached: 872456456.jpg (1033x622, 68K)

> kosher

Kirkland is alright. I get my fix from a local sugar shack