Finally, proof that this realm is a simulation

For all the sceptics out there....do you want to see? I mean, TRULY see?

Then DMT is the answer. It's the solution. It will allow you to break free from this illusion of a realm, and see the truth.

Be warned: DMT isn't for everyone, it will require someone who is strong in spirit.

Attached: 1551332701240.jpg (768x1024, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DEsCPOdPTM4
dmt-nexus.me
youtu.be/vHz95il3g6E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It requires someone who isn't biased to the core like all people. So maybe 10000 people in the entire world at best. Just because you hallucinate something doesn't mean that you see truth. You will be interpreting it, and without a proper grasp on knowledge you will get deluded like yourself. The greys are a psyop to see how gullible the public is.

I don't know about how much "truth" there is to be found through using DMT. Sure you're gonna see/experience some shit, but integrating that information into your day to day life is next to impossible. What does it matter to experience "truth" if you don't know what it means?

Attached: tipperdreamsters.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

I can't get myself to do it again. The first two minutes were too much for me

nah i blasted a massive hit a salvia awhile ago and can confirm its just dimensions stacked on one another. i met demons, they were pretty nice

It matters because the experience provided by DMT and other psychedelics is the truth that "reality" is not static. Once you have that experience you are not the same person you once were, nevermind consciously trying to integrate any insights gleaned from the experience.

And what exactly are you supposed to do with this knowledge??

grow yourself some penis envy shrooms
blow your mind with about 4g
dont worry about thanking me

Start dismantling the cultural and societal walls and barriers that helped form a rigid world view, to grow instead of stagnate.

Lol salvia

This

Unearned enlightenment can be dangerous

I had this experience ~20yrs ago with LSD. 20yrs later and things are still clicking into place. The light can be blinding

How, where to get

I mix it with adrenochrome and injects at my anus every day.

>and can confirm its just dimensions stacked on one another.

Yeah, I also found another dimension on Salvia. It felt more real than this one.

>be me
>do psychedelic drug called 1P-LSD which is literally LSD
>just having my brain fried and vision fucked with constantly for 12 hours straight

Psychedelics are a meme, even tried 400ug and gave me somewhat of an ego death.

People say salvia is scary and i bet its not cause i survived for tripping for 30+ plus hours

Unless you can inform us on how to obtain this shit, then fuck off you teasing fuck.

>lsd

who told you to take LSD?

DMT is the portal to the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=DEsCPOdPTM4

>what is google

SMOKE DMT

Attached: IMG_20181213_111114.jpg (544x486, 69K)

>take mind control drug
>my brains friend and visions fucked
youre a genius leaf

>take drugs, goy

Did you even do anything during that time? Listen to music, watch a visualizer, do something creative, etc.?

Look at my flag. You think I can import some tree bark and illegal chems to synthesis this myself. Christ.

YO QUICK RUNDOWN

>THE ROTHSCHILDS ARE IN CONTACT WITH EXTRADIMENSIONAL AYYLMAOS
>THEY COMMUNICATE WITH THE AYYS USING DMT AND ALSO AN AI SYSTEM WHICH THEY HAVE CONTROLLED SINCE THE 18TH CENTURY
>THEY ARE HARVESTING OUR NEGATIVE ENERGIES BY CAPITALIZING ON OUR GREED, VIOLENCE, HATRED, DISRESPECT FOR NATURE ETC.
>THE ROTHS ARE NEUTRAL, THEY MANIPULATE US IS FAIR GAME BECAUSE WE HAVE FREE WILL THANKS TO OUR CREATOR
>OUR CREATOR IS THE ANNUNAKI, THE NEPHILIM, THE SONS OF GOD WHO CAME DOWN TO EARTH AND BIO-ENGINEERED OUR RACE BY COMBINING THEIR DNA WITH HOMO-ERECTUS, CREATING CRO MAGNON
>WE ACTUALLY HAVE A LOT OF SUPERPOWERS, BUT WE ARE BEING PARALYZED BY FEAR, WHICH IS AN UNNATURAL FEELING
>WE CAN ESCAPE THE CYCLE BY GROWING OUR OWN FOOD, MEDITATING, SELF SUFFICIENCY, AVOIDING MEAT AND DRINKING ONLY DISTILLED WATER

Do people really think inter-dimensional demons don't have better things to do than chill with some burned out druggies, come on.

You can though. Look up "MHRB"

they dont chill with us, they harvest our energies. The rothschilds are doing it for them, extracting our energy using Fiat and Usury. They are about to take over the world, they only countries left are Syria and Iran. Once they bring everyone on Earth on the same "page" the Ayys will come and create paradise for them, while bringing down the world population to around 500 million

>take drug
>hallucinate
>hurr I've seen the true reality
The truth is that you are an idiot

LSD and DMT aren't the same, silly.

That shit would be seized before it got to my mail box.

DMT is for lazy faggots. Meditate instead of drugs. Do it right user.

that's what you don't understand

these beings are always around us, constantly we can't see them because they are in a different dimension

Attached: alex-grey-net-of-being.jpg (1600x1066, 1.16M)

How about 5-MeO-DMT. 5 times stronger than DMT
K
No, i stayed in my bed, browsed Jow Forums and i took a walk.
It's not good to walk around too much or do basic things when you are on 200ug or more

>People say salvia is scary and i bet its not cause i survived for tripping for 30+ plus hours

I've not tried LSD but from what I've heard Salvia is far more intense than LSD (assuming you take enough of it). It just has a shorter duration.

On Salvia I woke up from life and forgot this reality even existed.

Attached: D0hBmZHX0AITcQT.png (850x400, 144K)

No drug can compare to the power of Jesus Christ.

Grow your own

Is salvia like cannabis which can be smoked from a bong?

Jesus Christ was actually Yeshua. Yeshua was not God, but he was a part of the elite families. They told him where to go and what to do, but he was not God.

There was a man, but his name was Thoth. He instructed us how to reach God

>A chemical mind spell is the key to enlightenment.
Fuck off hippie.

yeah, you can smoke it from a bong. Salvia has different strengths and people can have different tolerances so I think some people dismiss it as nothing, but if you take enough and in the correct way it will take you to another reality.

>is salvia smoked in a bong
yes
>is it like cannabis
no that shit will fuck with you in unforseen ways

Order mimosa hostilis root bark (powered) and extract the DMT. You can get everything you need at a general store. It's basic chemistry

DONT EVER SMOKE SALVIA. Extract it into a tincture form or chew the whole leaves. Actually stay away from salvia. Do shrooms or LSD or just go straight to DMT if you want the real experience. You can also blend it with a MAOi with the right leaves and other herbs to make a smokable form that does not need to be vaped. Don't do all these legal herbal highs. Stay away from ayahuasca, it won't send you into the higher realm experience of what a DMT breakthrough is.

Just some advice for people dabbling into psychedelics for a higher experience of spirituality.

I'm tired of these drug addicted faggots on this forum.

PSYCHEDELICS DO NOT WAKE YOU UP. THEY'RE MEANT TO OPEN YOU UP TO THE IDEA OF THE INDIVIDUAL BECOMING GOD, ONE OF THE CORE TENANTS OF SATANISM.

Is it any wonder why psychs are so closely associated with New Age movements, and so many "woke" leftists love to tout how psychedelics changed their lives? Why were Hippies, the prototype for SJWs, so strongly in favor of such drugs?

The Bible warns of this in the story of Genesis. The apple in the Garden of Eden represents "forbidden knowledge", that being the idea of the self being higher than God.

DMT, LSD, and the like are meant to seperate you from the traditional structures of Christian faith and shows you a grand delusion in which everything you see is not reality and its subjective (another core tenant of Satanism).

DMT and other psychs do not show you "reality". Our ancestors from thousands of years ago have functioned fine without these chemicals, so why are they needed now?

And more importantly, (((who))) supports the use of psychedelics?

None of us have a direct connection to God the way nature does. Thats only because we are conscious ourselves. Since we are conscious ourselves it is very easy to follow false light. Jesus the son of God is the only true way to enlightenment.

Fuck Salvia, 5 minutes of hell

uh, it actually brings you CLOSER to God. It's the exact opposite.

Why don't you read pic related to see about a real experience and how he realized there was a higher power.

Attached: DMT.png (1238x832, 200K)

God can suck my balls. Hail Satan!

Attached: 1454191963471.jpg (640x960, 57K)

If you've done DMT you should know that nothing means anything, there's only the void when you die and the entities are an illusion just like the pretty colours

Attached: 2 mins ago.jpg (512x288, 25K)

>Just some advice for people dabbling into psychedelics for a higher experience of spirituality.

Im gonna smoke salvia and then do 5-MeO-DMT an hour later lol

The crazy thing is, I know EXACTLY what youre talking about. Did you see the universes peeling away in layers? Ive still never forgotten that. Salvia is no joke when you get the concentrated stuff.

>saliva

why would you take that garbage? DMT is the answer

Yet another New Age lie. The "oneness" you propose is a spinoff of Paganism, the belief of Nature being the highest power.

It does not bring one closer to the CHRISTIAN God and JESUS.

>why would you take that garbage?

Because It was easy to get. I took it lots of times because It was Legal In the UK and I could get it from a local tattoo shop that also sold smoking paraphernalia.

I'm not even sure where to get DMT.

Attached: 12132677_929306160488688_1268763086_n.jpg (320x320, 24K)

Alex Jones sums up psychedelics pretty well. It opens a vision your not really meant to see. And this vision can be used for good or evil.

>that being the idea of the self being higher than God.

This is exactly where Christcucks and "spiritual Satanists" prove how foolish and ignorant they truly are. The whole we're "God" concept does not apply in the Abrahamic sense - it's a common mistaken western translation of the concept of brahmavidya. The egotists such as Christians and New agers see this as becoming a God or along the lines of that - as something "powerful".

Real ego death/"enlightenment" means that you aren't anything that is considerable, your concious being in this reality is nothing but a calcified perception that gives you the illusion of "you" which effectively is the source of your suffering. Psychedelics can bitch slap you so hard you'll experience this with the clinging of your ego, this is where people go mad or some can accept it.

I'm more willing to believe DMT is just a drug that makes you see crazy shit and possibly let's demons possess you than that it's some sort of "wonder drug" that allows you to see "the truth" and that "truth" is that reality is actually not real but instead a computer simulation or some shit and go figure, you're not just some ugly loser you're actully God.

Yeah, i'm sure.

Dude, what do you think Satan is?

>nothing means anything, there's only the void

Did you literally take that from me? i always say that shit.

Attached: 8546400B-B71F-4090-8465-6A318277A6CC.jpg (1436x1698, 865K)

yeah except you can't get it here lol

fuck all your demonic machine elf bullshit. you're just trying to get otherwise sane men you start tripping on hallucinogens

Nah, DMT is child's play. It might give you a tiny tiny glimpse of reality but it's fleeting and overwhelming. Yoga is the way to go.

Yadda yadda "transcending the ego" is something only delusional narcissists believe in, there is no transcending the ego. You're full of shit and you're not God.

OR OR

Hear me out.

All that shit is bullshit and there's only one reality and you're you and that's it.

bump

>i transcended the ego so now God can't punish me for all the fucked up shit i've done

Nice try.

>tldr take drugs

you're not a real christian. you can't be, otherwise you'd know that we all come from God. All of us. Our spirit is of God. He gives us life. We are of His essence. Will you deny this?

M8 the universe expands and falls back on itself endlessly, always has and always will. The universe lives, dies and is reborn just like we are. As above - so below.

OR OR

if you put in right effort, cultivate discipline and self will you can start to unlock the secrets of your universe.

DMT thread NR.5 today? What is happening? Whatever its still fun to talk about it.

Did 8+ breakthroughs and talked a lot with different entitys so AMA.

Kek ok we might be the same person.

I'm unironically starting to think the Earth is flat, i've never been to space, have you?

We are made in God's image. But there is no separation of the ego. Or what one may call the "sinner".

You want the ego to not destroy you? Follow the word of God. DMT won't help you. Only God can.

fool. Repent and believe in Jesus Christ

>Yoga
I don't touch that stuff bro!

>and you're you

Prove it!

Attached: 638274f9b5a8d3a04e332966830ad07a.jpg (525x873, 55K)

What do you mean when you say you talked to an entity? Was it like a conversation you would have with an ordinary person, or did you hear vague sounds around you? What did the entity’s look like?

You didn't read a thing I just wrote retard. Christcucks/Abrahamists and new agers all believe they're special snowflakes with some sort of purpose. They don't like the feeling that they're truly empty as is everything in this universe. They want to believe there's a massive LARP and it's somehow centred around them and they'll transcend in some realm for eternity.

Never give your soul away.
Especially to the Christ demon

It's not for lazy people

So much weakness is just seething from you. Its funny because I used to be the same edgy new age fag in highschool but then I got a fuckin clue.

dmt-nexus.me

For anyone interested DMT

For me it was communication beyond words. Like telepathy but the thought is "spoken" and understood instantly. You're conversing with something without form or boundaries. Language kind of breaks down trying to describe the experience.

What the fuck are you talking about retard? what "secrets"? there's only survival and power and the other shit which is sorta irrelevant.

You're you, retard. If you're not you then you're nothing and why the fuck is "nothing" even talking to me? fuck off then.

This but unironically.

No dude, we're not.

See that's the thing, you're actually an egomaniac like everyone else even though you pretend you aren't and you're "le so very spiritually enligthened" and shit. I wish you weren't full of shit but you are. It all comes down to obey God or go to Hell forever in the end if you ask me.

Attached: 3e70465306586bd05ed04a18c64b8437.jpg (710x300, 35K)

So is it a training realm ? For when we,get released to the real life later ?

>seeing something different for 15 minutes will set you free for life.
Yea bullshit.

You're just a Pagan, you pretend like you don't worship anything but in the end you do. You'll worship anything.

That's a pretty good way of looking at it, user. A change of perspective is always a worthwhile endeavor, don't really need to take psychedelics to do this though.

Attached: 397740_screenshots_hylics_1.jpg (640x480, 450K)

So......anyone know where to get it in The Netherlands??

Attached: bill-richards-psilocybin-research-bridges-the-mystical-and-the-scientific.jpg (1992x1496, 596K)

>What do you mean when you say you talked to an entity?

Its telepathic. A mix off language and direct feeling/meme transfer. Very efficient and fast.

>Was it like a conversation you would have with an ordinary person

Once you get behind the whole show off and illusions stage its like talking with a person but rather more intimate.

>What did the entity’s look like?

Ist a little complicated. There are different types of entitys with different base forms but all off them are shapeshifters and change form all the time. They are like fluid fractals that can be an island then a starship and then a humanoid all in a few seconds.

Pic related is a low-lvl male leech basic form. More or less. Imagine it morphing all the time.

Attached: bluelunarnight_Tlingtec32014.jpg (1237x1800, 810K)

Basically demons who deny Logos then? lmao, how fucking dumb are you people? you know who else is a shapeshifter? kikes, the Synagogue of Satan.

Darknet always ships from Netherlands. That stuff must be everywere.

Never done DMT, but I'm sort of curiois to meet the "Machine Elves". Smoked salvia years ago and saw Gnomes drive into my room in a blue pickup, that was pretty fun.

youtu.be/vHz95il3g6E

this is somehow true but dont try to tell the people you have to travel like 1000miles with only 1 feet till you finaly have a clue what this is about.
its a nice path but this one thing which is fucked up is that you have to experience suffering to get to the end. thats why most people dont make it and get stuck in addiction or go back to normal

Glad to see there's at least one based user

Just look up extraction methods, it's relatively simple if you aren't a complete retard and quite inexpensive.

Attached: MINIME.png (1000x1259, 720K)

people.*