Would you rather forcibly serve in the military for 5 tours fighting for a cause you don't believe in or be force...

Would you rather forcibly serve in the military for 5 tours fighting for a cause you don't believe in or be force recruited into a terrorist organization for 1 year?
In both instances you will be a shock troop on the front lines.
Choose.

Attached: 99.99% of time spent in Afghanistan.jpg (600x400, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

taskandpurpose.com/insider-attack-afghanistan-kandahar
youtube.com/watch?v=Li8YDMU_qO4
youtube.com/watch?v=pi7Tr94XgjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HKwStvLOuQE
youtu.be/mfHYp4qK4nE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how about no

How about choose fucc boi.

Attached: download (1).jpg (255x198, 8K)

How long is a tour?

I'm joining US army™ soon

Cleaning porta potties for fours over seas must of affected your mental state, normie?
I mean you've must have seen some shit

4 years.
Gay.
Every time I close my eyes I can only see that viscous brown slop of half formed logs swirling in the bucket from the swivel of my stick trying desperately not to drip any while I look down into the shit encrusted liquid hell beneath me as a wild drop ascends from the bucket to delicately kiss my lower lip.
Tell me you wouldn't lose your mind after that.

Attached: MV5BOGIwYzJmZjktZWI0Yy00NDdjLTk3OTEtMGMxMTRmMDQ4M2QxL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg (1600x900, 57K)

so 20 year?!

Yes but remember you're with a national military per your country which effects the decision. If you live in Israel you might not have a good time. American? Welcome to patrolville and ambush city population (you).

Attached: 728489ba4e53387768fc88bccd937288.jpg (720x426, 57K)

Terrorist organization

Attached: 0B98AB29-E0B7-4FC5-B7BD-C49064571CD6.jpg (701x880, 86K)

terrorist group because the military is too serious

I don't know a lick of anything about our military so explain what one would be doing if one chose the military option.

>20 years
I'll take terrorist organization since well... I'm getting force-recruited, not volunteering - otherwise I would choose the military because volunteering for terrorist groups is a whole nother kind of bad whereas getting force recruited is just "shit happens, they overran my place and force-recruited me." I'm sure there are many many stories like this - so I might as well make it last 1/20th of the time and I can move on with my life (somewhat) afterwards.
>me thinking about these choices
Plus in said group, I get multiple chances to sabotage their operations - and risk getting beheaded lole - in combat, as well as freeing prisoners when no one is looking.

Attached: 02463252.png (2000x1600, 1.3M)

Military because I can put that on a resume and I'm getting payed.

Nice try fbi

>would you lick cats piss or eat dogs shit
*dodges the draft*
go fight for the jew yourself

*air strikes you*
Jej nothing personnel kiddos.
Patrolling empty desert.
Getting shot at by people you can't see but someone evidently can.
Sucking brass dick.
Cleaning the head.
Wishing you were back home.
Watching other men jerk off.
Living on the edge of being homoerotic every day.
Engaging the enemy during operations.
Observing the enemy during operations.
Operating 10% of the time.
Paperwork.
Jerking off.
Sitting in a sun baked humvee with no A.C.
Riding in convoys.
Waiting to wait.
Running nowhere.
Getting yelled at.
Yelling at people.
Not understanding the local language.
Jerking off.
Cleaning your weapon and gear.
Putting panty hose on air filters.
Never having enough batteries.
Complaining about food.
Shitting yourself inside out after said food.
Working out.
Getting ambushed.
Looking for IED's.
Jerking off.
Reading books.
Coordinating with officers and NCO's.
Getting shafted by Intel.
Shitting in a hole.
Sleeping in another hole.
Riding in the turret of the humvee.
Jerking off.
There it is. Nobody is thinking after. You could go delta and fuck guys wives because their lawn was too shaggy.
Not a draft. Think more forced conscription.
Why can't you homos ever play nice when I try to make a not shit thread?

Attached: ozglijcbadl01.jpg (1800x1111, 190K)

I choose not to die of ass cancer

>*air strikes you*
>Jej nothing personnel kiddos.
*SVBIEDs you*
Jej nothing personnel kaffirs

Attached: ISIS SVBIED 4.webm (1280x720, 1.5M)

k, i'll go join white helmets then and immigrate to Sweden right away

*CIA's your whole country*
Safety personnel kiddo.
You'd be in the Russian military.
Stop trying to backflip out and just choose. Stop with your autism.

Attached: 609b8b371c66a36a700605e80165baee.jpg (236x326, 20K)

>no you can't do X because my autism can't adopt to it
militaryfags can't even play their own games right

*turns bodyguards against you when least expected in an OK Corral-style shoot'em up*
taskandpurpose.com/insider-attack-afghanistan-kandahar

>Patrolling empty desert.
Sounds warm and unpleasant.
>Getting shot at by people you can't see but someone evidently can.
oof! Not enjoyable.
>Sucking brass dick.
excuse me what?
>Wishing you were back home.
A reasonable feeling.
>Watching other men jerk off.
Very lewd
>Living on the edge of being homoerotic every day.
VEry lewd. Also I though the military didn't like homos.
>Engaging the enemy during operations.
eek fighing!
>Observing the enemy during operations.
sounds tense and boring.
>Operating 10% of the time.
wut?
>Paperwork
boooring
>Jerking off.
way too lewd
>Sitting in a sun baked humvee with no A.C.
Bleh how not nice. I know the feeling of driving in a car in a hot place with no ac. must be awful.
>Riding in convoys.
makes sense
>Waiting to wait.
*inception sound*
>Running nowhere.
Mentally or physically?
>Getting yelled at.
:(
>Yelling at people.
:(
>Not understanding the local language.
lol happens in my town.

>Jerking off.
The military is lewd.
>Cleaning your weapon and gear.
What's that like? I've only held a gun once so i have no gun knowledge.
>Putting panty hose on air filters.
wut?
>Never having enough batteries.
What a pain!
>Complaining about food.
what type of food?
>Shitting yourself inside out after said food.
how awful >.<
>Working out.
oh geez rip. (just remined me I still need to do mine for tonight)
>Looking for IED's.
eek!
>Jerking off.
fricken gay and lewd
>Reading books.
oh no i can't read
>Coordinating with officers and NCO's.
NCO's?
>Getting shafted by Intel.
oof
>Shitting in a hole.
eww.
>Sleeping in another hole.
Comfy?
>Riding in the turret of the humvee.
whoa what's that like?
>Jerking off.
SO FRICKEN LEWD!!!!!

SO is that what the military is?

>>Putting panty hose on air filters.
>wut?
Sand gets everwhere Bummy. Panty hose is a bandaid for air filters I presume.

oh. That makes sense.
man I wish i was as smart as normie, he knows so much and is so cool!

Attached: 04e392ed8159701e13bc225c65c1c2ab-db2eu7t.png (800x864, 453K)

terro

Attached: 1545980657112.jpg (1280x1335, 230K)

>military for 20 years or turrurrists for 1 year
Considering the military might be terrorizing the country I'm sent to anyway, I might choose terrorist. Then I'd at least lose less years of my life. And still get paid by the CIA, if they consider us moderate beheaders.

Attached: 1511101611588.jpg (2000x1500, 1.41M)

>Afghanistan and Syria flags
They're not out of the fight. Assad is still firmly in power in Syria and the Syrian army is in a much better position than it was before.
The Taliban are gradually but surely retaking Afghanistan, despite all the NATO present in Afghanistan.

>excuse me what?
Sucking up to your superiors superiors. Much like in an office.
>wut?
Operating is to operate operationally.
>Mentally or physically?
Both. Mostly physically.
>What's that like? I've only held a gun once so i have no gun knowledge.
Tedious but very relaxing. Getting to field strip your rifle and competing with other grunts on who's fastest is the best. It's definitely dirty work though.
>I though the military didn't like homos.
Everything about the military is gay as fuck. Seriously go talk to anyone who's a post 9/11 vet and they'll tell you shit is SUPER gay.
With all the men around it's pretty much one big game of gay chicken.
>wut?
>panty hose
What Cute™ said. Sand gets into everything and it assists in keeping the filter clean. I use to carry panty hose around for this reason. Then when we'd get greenhorns I'd make them wear them in the barracks in their skivvies then dance around. inb4 gae.
>what type of food?
MRE's (meals ready to eat). They're super caloric dense and taste....well fucking awful and you'll shit yourself inside out. Stay away from the jalapeno cheese if you're Army, Navy or Air Force. Your booty hole cannot handle 3 MRE's a day.
>NCO's
Non-Commissioned officers. When grunts want to stop being grunts and rank out from being enlisted men they become NCO's before becoming officers.
>Comfy?
Depends. I wish it was less comfy for me though :/
>whoa what's that like?
The most terrifying thing you'll ever have to do. Wide out there in the open just waiting to get ventilated. I've only done it couple times but when you hear a bullet hit the front shielding you piss. There's no getting around it. You'll piss. Shit's fucked. I don't understand those crazy motherfuckers that just do it EVERY DAY. Nah f*m I'm good.
>SO is that what the military is?
Grunt life from my experience a small part yes. There's other stuff but it's much more boring than people realize.

Attached: 1481172686461.jpg (2560x1600, 1.26M)

geez the military is a real mans activity. I don't think I could handle it for one hour!
So i think for you question i'll go with the terrorist.

Anyway how are you normie? ^-^

>a real man's activity
>I don't think I could handle it
Of course not Bumstina u3u
>how are you
Exceptional. I move and get paid tomorrow. So hyped. Gonna throw a house warming party with niggers and negress'.

Attached: 5683602+_cc5f3e37b720f808f533a93a5c04d0a1.jpg (560x570, 140K)

>Exceptional. I move and get paid tomorrow. So hyped. Gonna throw a house warming party with niggers and negress'.
YESSSSSSSSSSSS
NO MORE BULLSHIT FROM YOUR """"""""FAMILY""""""""

This will be my last time with them. After this I'm gonna work on getting my qt's to me.
>life goals

Attached: images (8).jpg (223x226, 15K)

>Of course not Bumstina u3u
shhhh, don't want to be spreading lies now. :3
>Exceptional. I move and get paid tomorrow.
Yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I'm so happy for you! You deserve a hug!
>So hyped. Gonna throw a house warming party with niggers and negress'.
Whoa a party? Can I be invited?
>This will be my last time with them. After this I'm gonna work on getting my qt's to me.
That means you can save Kureizy!

Attached: hug_9.gif (540x600, 1.52M)

UwU
Speaking of, got plans for getting me there this year? Because if it's not possible this year, I've got a plan B in the works - more details in DMs if you want to learn more about Plan B.

>he is literally making irl harem
ok, ok, ok
this is not ok

>spreading lies
But you're such a cute girl! UoU
>can I be invited?
Sure. You'll have to come to Vegas doe....
>save kureizy
..... the original goal is now within sight. I could get him a job, a home and a family to be proud of. I can give him all the things he deserves. I can help elevate him to grander heights. Finally i can afford to have him, have the connections to get him what he needs and have a plan that has been working. Everything I'd worked for is coming together......I will save the princess (prince) and conquer the castle.
Just gotta thug it out a little longer. Love is so exhausting but......it's worth it.
Don't worry it comes full circle this year. Even if I have to pay for half of a room for you where I'm living. First I've gotta get settled to the new place on the 15th and talk to the dude I'm renting from about getting you in there WHEN I get you a job with me.

Attached: tumblr_lpeijrId4v1qzea6yo1_500.gif (500x375, 498K)

Alright, good.
Will you keep me posted on updates in your plan?

Attached: 02888334.png (596x502, 256K)

>But you're such a cute girl! UoU
nope you're spreading lies now. You silly billy.
>Sure. You'll have to come to Vegas doe....
I don't think i'll be able to make it but i'll leave room in my schedule for it tomorrow!
>Love is so exhausting but......it's worth it.
:^)
You're a good guy, it shows a lot that you'd care this much for a friend to try and do so much. Don't worry you'll br able to rest soon enough and when that day off comes you'll feel truly happy.
Stay positive man, we're rooting for you.

Attached: Yoosung_Hug.png (500x692, 228K)

Why? Is it because you know that I'm pulling cute bois from the internet to have a big gae harem with and you're jealous that you can't do it or because deep down inside when you think about it you wish you could be part of it just to feel loved?
Oh definitely. If he's cool with it then you'll be receiving a plane or bus ticket. The only thing is you'll have to work with me and most likely I'll be your boss. Before you say anything about muh phones they're required to accommodate you even if that means specialized headsets or processing only.

Attached: 12b.gif (500x467, 1.39M)

no, I just think poly relationships are never a good idea

Bus ticket, no planes. My implant has triggered alarms before >_>
>they're required to accommodate me
G O O D
No phone calls, text/email is a-ok.

im blind in 1 eye so i cant join the army which sucks

Will you rest with me? :D
Having run a harem for well over a year I can tell you it's easier than you think. You've just gotta find the right people who will play nice with each other. Then it's cash money.
RIGHT BOIS?
Sorry but if you HAVE THE ABILITY to make or take phone calls with a special headset they WILL get it for you. We understand that ear pieces get in the way of the headset but they make big dorky pairs to go over them.
You'll have to at least try love. I'd be going out on a big limb for you and I know you could do it if you tried hard enough.
Hypothetically each side will replace your eye at their own expense to make it operable. Come on kiwi work with me here.

Attached: PpeXG31.png (772x930, 843K)

if that was an irl option i would've joined the army as soon as i was of age so yeah

Are you turning Cute into a phonewhore or something?

I dunno if they can get a special headset for what I've got right now considering it's over a decade out of date >_<
But I've got new ones that need to get programmed, I've put this off for too long.
It legit hurts sometimes when they change the settings >.>
>We understand that ear pieces get in the way of the headset but they make big dorky pairs to go over them.
Hheheheheheh, like one of th-
you know what, I'll just bloody adapt to the situation, no way around it, no excuses >.

Based. Do kiwis really have their own army?
No shit ass I'm a loan processor. Well now I'm a supervisor for a consumer loan agency but Cute would be a loan processor.
He'd get people money and fill out apps but a big part is contacting the customer to see if they even want to fill out an app.
Best case scenario he ends up in funding on my team and I can make him dress up for work and homo bully him on the call floor.

>loan processor
>talking to people over the phone for a job when I have social anxiety with the verbal word
I'm scared of sperging out and screwing it up on the job

Attached: 75557461.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

>Then it's cash money.
>RIGHT BOIS?
YES

>Do kiwis really have their own army?
do you think NZ is some small island with only a couple hundred people in NZ or something?
we're a western country with millions of people, of course we have a military
I mean its shit but we have it

Thats actually pretty nice.
Don't worry, all you'll have to do is learn some scripted replies and be ok with telling people comforting little lies. Besides your future boss wants you as a sex toy already so you kinda made it.

I can do scripted replies and the little white lies. It's the unexpected that I dread. But...... if they train me well enough, I might make it.

Attached: 03574413.png (392x300, 84K)

You literally cannot. We send people with weak soft skills into minor league. Only 1 part of the call is scripted. The rest you just try your best to be professionally comfortable.
Yes I do. Prove it pom.
>scripts
Lol no. I've unironically used ya feel me and I got you on calls I closed. We want people to be good customer service reps and scripts get in the way of natural phone etiquette.
only our opening is scripted.
>Thank you for calling HML, GSL and GBO (company acronyms I'm not telling you the names) my name is Normie. Can I please start with your social security number so I can pull up your account?
Mine is more modified but I'm a seasoned agent. I know what I can say and how to say it.
>that's nice
How so?

poms are brits you smelly nigerian

>You literally cannot. We send people with weak soft skills into minor league. Only 1 part of the call is scripted. The rest you just try your best to be professionally comfortable.
M-maybe it won't be so bad after all...

Attached: 49723820.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

>How so?
You care for your boys, and thats pretty nice.
Well no more scripts, you gotta do it live! Quick, make me want to take a loan at 45% loss from you!

>I can't because zero training and experience and we are on an anonymous shitposting board

No excuses, I'm your fist client, MAKE ME WANT MONEY.

My excuse is lack of training and zero experience.
I know you're trying to help and I appreciate it, but this isn't the way.

Attached: 62541442.jpg (620x547, 94K)

>not taking the opportunity to kill shitskins

in all honesty you will be dealing with people who actually need money and come your way first so its gonna be easy, just don't sperg

Post the pics sheep shagger.
It's not trust me. You'll feel right at home. The center is very based even though it's full of blacks. They all try to make sure we at least enjoy ourselves at work.
What did you think I was a cold heartless monster that doesn't care for anyone? I have a deep love for those in my harem or any of my friends. Loyalty is important to me so those who give it to me get it back.
>45% loss
Now look I'm not gonna tell you to get something exorbitant that you can't handle like $600 at $290 per check. That's just messed up. I can get you $100 at $45 overnight to get you squared away with some walking around money and set you up at the lowest payoff on the first due date at $145. Even if you want to ride it for a couple months that $145 payoff doesn't have compounding interest so it stays at that amount. So long as you pay the fee if you're not paying it off.
With an installment loan you'd be paying $300 for that $100. It really is the best deal for quick affordable cash with this lenient of requirements.
Look I'm not gonna pressure you because that's not my job but we can fill out an app just to see what we can get you approved for and get in your account in 24 hours. No commitment. No charge.
So would you like to fill out an app just to see?
It takes 10 minutes.

Attached: 578daa084b5e739b0e8e4d11_585b0aa1186142350e37bfaf_320.jpg (320x322, 30K)

If I were desperate and even dumber than I am now you would probably get me.

Okay, I'm feeling better now.
>full of blacks
I wonder if they'll like War: The World is a Ghetto (Album). Failing that, there's other black music.
My mother listens to a lot of black music from 50s-70s and most of it is great.
Stuff like B.B. King, Bobby Bland, War, Curtis Mayfield

Attached: 60733119.png (292x399, 70K)

"Terrorists" are fighting (((them))) 90% of the time, i'll take my chances with that

>or be force recruited into a terrorist organization for 1 year
Depends on the organization T B H desu.

Attached: IRA fights foriegn government.jpg (938x960, 131K)

If you're desperate you'll love how we differ from installment loans. You see we have a buydown system that allows you to make small payments towards your loan that make it just like a build your own payment plan. Any amount you pay over the finance fee immediately goes 1:1 towards your loan. With this I can setup half&half, 1/4 payments and anything inbetween. Plus every time you buydown the finance fees go down by $23.19 for every $50 which makes large loans very affordable.

I could do this all day IV. If you weren't in another country I could be processing you right now and have you funded before midnight. Your cash would hit your account tomorrow first thing in the morning.
Nothing like the IRA think more ISIS.
Don't listen to any of it. You should just be yourself and you'll be fine. Blacks really don't dig on the whole initial judgement thing. They really do just take you as you are and if they don't want to hangout with you they won't. Very rarely does someone at my work not have friends to hangout with.

Attached: I'm the boss.jpg (662x442, 89K)

Alright. I'll just... adapt and be myself.

Attached: 72922743.jpg (1210x746, 105K)

Yeah nah, I'd be making you buy quant instead.

You'll do great love! Also I can dress you up in cute outfits and pinch your bum when I come behind you to do boss things.
Yeah nah fuck that. I'd rather buy 100 LINK and that's saying something. Hell I'd rather but ARK.
You did make a good point above though. Most people who contact me don't want a loan they need it so they're much nicer. Some will treat you very nicely. Others will write you nasty emails about how they make more than you when their app gets denied. For the most part though they want it.

Attached: bongo_tap.gif (720x720, 1.05M)

What will the others think?!

Attached: 76505403.gif (720x405, 202K)

Justin might homo bully you with me. He's a handsome Aryan boi with blonde hair and blue eyes.
My manager would give you shit about how she's my work wife and how she'll take you down.
My team would go about their business.
Upper management wouldn't care.
My co workers would just bite their tongues because they wouldn't want to look like bigots while being black.
I'd fondle your cute boi butte on the call floor where you can't sperg and forcibly makeout with you in the elevator where nobody can hear you struggle and you can't run.

Attached: 51781129_375216569725207_150521428150583296_n.jpg (577x522, 69K)

>saying he would buy dead shitcoins with no development and no forseeable news that are already listed on base/finex/shitnance and humb over something that is only traded on idex and has shitton of news in the pipeline, partnered with oracle and just finished retracing after the run and done reverse HnS painting massive bullflag
eternal Jow Forumstard tbdesu
they'd think you're boss's bitch and will fear to do any wrong to you, besides you can always file for sexual harasment if they say anything

.>/////<
>file for sexual harassment
I'm not that kind of person

Attached: 13847634.jpg (466x474, 42K)

Normie, check this

How's the proofing on that shit coin?
And you said you had no personality IV. I swear I'm actually starting to like you (homo).
I'd make you wear cute dresses on Fridays. Make you look like My Little Slut (dick is magic) so I could ogle you all day and get you hard.
Fuck I'm getting way too turned on.

Attached: gnarly_0.jpg (499x499, 113K)

Then go shit on Fat Nigger here >Make you look like My Little Slut (dick is magic)
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
XD

Hmm you know I'm thinking about this and I might just put your desk in front of mine. I could drop pens and the like to scope your bulge and bop your booper under the desk owo

>How's the proofing on that shit coin?
>he is actually considering it
top kek
All I'm going to tell you its not a pajeet shit, and is mostly a governmental take on crypto
if you want info watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=Li8YDMU_qO4
and this
youtube.com/watch?v=pi7Tr94XgjQ
This shill made 2 good interviews:
youtube.com/watch?v=HKwStvLOuQE info is dated but general overview is still relevant
youtu.be/mfHYp4qK4nE still mostly relevant, they only revealed first cloud parnter which is Oracle
Its not really shilled on crypto community because they are focused on selling to corps rather than pajeets like me.

Attached: 1519974984890.jpg (1000x1000, 91K)

Nah I'm not considering it I'm just watching the coins go by after the bull run. I like to keep somewhat up to date.
Are you a regular trader or just crypto?

I don't trade, i find shit like this, find info about them, set my goals and hodl. I trade a bit when really anxious but normally I'm not touching my stuff.

Yes

Smart whale is smart. At least you're not stream coining like biz would have you believe you should be. You're even researching your shit.
What kind of bois are you into IV?
Matter of fact what kind of boi are you?

Attached: images (3).jpg (215x185, 6K)

>Smart whale is smart.
wish I were, I'm too impatient and sell too fast
>What kind of bois are you into IV?
interesting ones
>Matter of fact what kind of boi are you?
boring one

honestly normie you are fucking scum, kys

les terrors
i would want to bring the ETA back from the dead and revive Basque insurgency

Attached: hooh.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>think more ISIS.
Well fuck, that's too extreme even for pakis so I wouldn't get a chance to bomb some poos.
Sigh... I guess I'll just be a Zogbot then, at least I get free food and maybe I'll learn a few useful skills... Or I'll just eat crayons, whatever comes first.

>interesting ones
I assume as well handsome ones that do secs on you too?
>boring one
Shut the fuck up retarded incel keep talking.

i don like fighting it is scary

Attached: 7e0.gif (640x360, 189K)

The side that literally straps a bomb to you and sends you on your way might not exactly provide the best chance of survival.

@7585194
shut the heck up R.I.
might see you there, if true