Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/3211581/#q3211581
youtube.com/watch?v=NGVY-0zBaHM&t=623s
youtube.com/watch?v=YixAD9GIAuY&start_radio=1&list=RDYixAD9GIAuY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw bf

Attached: smug.png (590x590, 234K)

>tfw no bant bf

Attached: 1545516794129.png (564x564, 321K)

braggart

Attached: img_2837.jpg (180x314, 39K)

>mfw finally got response

Attached: acfbc25c3dea69c604c964e2f20a2a94.jpg (599x438, 32K)

Attached: 1522896625072.png (718x46, 41K)

shut up

i want to become that loser and have bant bf

@7585806
I don't care, loser.

that's not very nice of you!

Attached: 06b70fb688ccc0c5d290ae3753b109eecc8d1cfe_00.jpg (400x400, 21K)

colour your world

Attached: 1530977365022.gif (504x279, 1.68M)

ewww r9k

Attached: together__haruka_nanase_x_reader__by_ally1001-d8zfd74.jpg (500x283, 16K)

same

I'd date a girl like that, hell I'd marry a cute antisocial girl

Attached: 1551210587147.jpg (240x304, 29K)

>tfw no Asian women to admire you.

Attached: sad.jpg (258x258, 19K)

>tfw multiple bant bf's

Attached: 12b.gif (500x467, 1.39M)

Prove it

The slut of bant

>Kureizy
>bumstead
>5/V
Newfag. I've had multiple bf's leave bant too.
>SHIT POST (look it up)
>Leafman
And a couple bant gf's.
>Shelby from NY
>:3c
And more bois want to join up.
>IV
>straya qt boi
Newfag gtfo not knowing this shit.

Yeah no shit post doesn't seem that he's all that into you

Brush up on bant history.
We were the first gay struggle and I won.
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/3211581/#q3211581

Attached: 1505768626299.jpg (829x1024, 99K)

But it's not real live tho, so it doesn't count

Doesn't make the person on the other side any less real. Honestly I'll never subscribe to this internet people aren't real people agenda.
If I could I'd go grab a beer with SHIT POST and give him loving kissus in the dark when he's drunk. Same thing I'd do here except with less yelling.

Attached: bongo_tap.gif (720x720, 1.05M)

I guess but counting him as an ex doesn't seem right to me. Even if it was a larp it didn't seem a that into it.

kys normie

We may not have had a relationship like me and Cute (I mean a sexual one) but we had something real. It was nice. Like an old couple we'd talk about nothing and I'd flirt with that dumb boi.
He's my exbf and that's how I'll always see him. My abusive exbf who never appreciated me and left when I needed him most.
Fuck you for making me feel this again. I'd just gotten over him.
Ladies first.

Attached: fdbb86fa06f0bbc2168345e4172c8584--anime-tattoos-cool-tattoos.jpg (550x508, 35K)

From what I've seen you pushed him away

No he pushed me away from the start. Eventually I just stopped flirting with him so I didn't have to feel so bad. He's not gay.... but I wish he was so I could bring some love to his lonely heart.
We just drifted apart. It happens. He's now anonymous and doesn't want anything to do with me.
Such is life in bant.

Attached: giphy (3).gif (356x200, 109K)

You meet these people in real life?

gib medic gf

Attached: aed.png (480x270, 130K)

Some. Others like kitchen I have associates meet for me because they're closer.
I'm currently getting one of my bois out where I live to begin getting the harem out here. I've seen all their.....well everything owo uwu and all that so I don't have any concerns.

Nah I think stopped namefagging for different reasons

where do you live?
>Others like kitchen I have associates meet for me because they're closer.
What does this even mean.

I don't doubt it nor did I want to imply I was the reason. Just stated the fact that SHIT POST became anonymous. People move on and change..... I'll never believe it's you anymore. I have to scrub you from memory if only to make denial of your existence a little easier....f-fuck off pooftah....
Vegas.
Kitchen is a poster here. He lives in another state. I have an associate in the same state. I ordered that associate to meet kitchen irl to meet him for me.
What part are you confused at?

Attached: giphy-facebook_s.gif (480x270, 69K)

he unironically preys on the mentally ill and lonely making them do sexual things for his acceptance and attention
I'm not even kidding, he's a piece of shit, human garbage

>I have an associate in the same state. I ordered that associate to meet kitchen irl to meet him for me.
wtf is an associate

someone that he has blackmailed into doing his bidding

Someone who I know and know I can trust. Seriously you can't be this inept. Have you never had a work associate or school associate?
It's the place between stranger and fren.

Attached: download (1).jpg (255x198, 8K)

You know what I mean you stupid fuck stop being coy.
So you have online pals that go and stick dildos in socially stuned losers butt's you meet online?
What a pack of retards.

What has this thread turned into?

No silly. I have associates who meet people I meet online for me to keep me from being compromised or found out.
Honestly most meet ups end up with people talking like normal people. I can't think of any meet up that ended in sex the first time or even dildo in booty.
I connect people from the internet in the real world. If I know what state you live in and have an associate in that state I think you'd be good pals with I'll setup a meeting.
Truth be told I pride myself in turning channers into halfway decent normies and that's what I strive to do.
The sex with cute bois in programming socks and dresses is just a bonus.

Attached: Yuno-Gasai-yukikohaibara-37028604-1280-720.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

wow what a nice way of saying that you are a literal sexual predator

These people must be very pathetic.
Explain

That would imply I use some form of extortion, coercion or force to achieve my ends which simply isn't true.
I stick with people who enjoy me not ones I have to make enjoy me.
That's why I'm not with SHIT POST anymore.
No not really. Bumstead works in data entry and front desk at a tv station, Kureizy has had a few jobs as a painter retail and other stuff and tbdesu 5/V is a well of boi from a banking family.
All my bois are normal successful people.
Why you hating so hard?

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 8K)

basically he finds people that are usually mentally ill and gives them attention, gains their trust, invites them to his discord then he demands that they send him nudes or humiliate themselves in some way in order to continue receiving his acceptance which he uses to blackmail them and it goes from there
much of it is in the archives

Dude holy shit you know literally nothing about me. You portray me like I know who's mentally ill and seek them out just to take advantage of them. For fucks sake I'm not Alice3D harvesting human organs and selling drugs over discord.
I find bois I like. They like me so we talk.
And why the fuck would you assume I blackmail people for nudes? I've only seen one dick of all the bois in my harem and that's kureizys and he sent it on his own accord.

Attached: amzh.png (548x603, 406K)

>IV
Doubt. He's way too good for you.

That's a very subjective opinion user. I quite enjoy IV and hope to connect with him more to build a relationship. I don't like that he thinks his personality revolves around him being gay. I hope to change that so he can be happier with himself.

everything in my post I have either observed or you have admitted
it's literally in the archives you psychotic retard

Prove it

he's mine nerd and i don't share

Attached: 7b71d4f65a04a942c8302f1a3fdf5230.jpg (768x1024, 481K)

>I've seen all their.....well everything owo uwu and all that so I don't have any concerns.
>I've only seen one dick of all the bois in my harem and that's kureizys and he sent it on his own accord.

I don't feel like digging through your mountains of ERP, the proof is there for anyone who wants to find it

Nope, you’re not providing proof because there’s none XD

See Ok. Can I help elevate him doe? He seems like he could just use some m8's to talk to.
Everything as in face and important bodily bits to weed out fatties (tum tums, midriff, etc.).
I never ask for nudes and I'd never blackmail someone for them. Don't listen to the leaf you can ask anyone associated with me. I may be a fucked up person but nowhere near as bad as that leaf makes me seem.
I find bois I like and if they like me we have fun. It's really that simple. No tricks. No coercion. No blackmail. Just natural progression of a relationship.
>imma make up shit I can't prove
Lad

Attached: FB_IMG_1531004819172.jpg (320x240, 9K)

I think the way you've talked in this thread is proof enough already, I believe the leaf. You're a freak mate.

Great. I'll chalk it up to another nobody I don't give a shit about. Good jab user. Very based post.

Attached: anime_girl_thumbs_up_1.jpg (1024x576, 72K)

Excuse me but please never respond to me ever again.

Attached: 1447189622716.jpg (937x534, 95K)

Don't mind me just fucking your shit up.

Attached: QJr0OHZ.png (500x413, 226K)

How are they bfs if you've never seen their dick?

Would you ask your bf to show you his dick before he was ready?

Show me your dick RIGHT NOW.

>important bodily bits to weed out fatties
absolute state

no, it's because searching the archives with his username is actually fucking repulsive and I simply don't want to

I thought you didn't want me to reply to you. So how would I show you my dick and ensure you see it?
I has a weight limit of 140lbs and you can't look gross. I hate fatties they stink, feel like I'm suffocating when they're on top of me and can't stand the way their mushy bodies feel.
Ultimate gross. I'd rather fuck R*mania.

Attached: 1545938910900.jpg (371x464, 66K)

Fuck you invite me to the harem discord

>I has a weight limit of 140lbs
manlets...

I’m gonna head off to sleep. I dumped some maps into your DMs, please check them out and give me your thoughts on them when you get the chance
*kisses you goodnight*

You've never seen my pp or buns and I was never your BF. I'm a free soul!

youtube.com/watch?v=NGVY-0zBaHM&t=623s

Attached: 779341852_485670.gif (322x400, 176K)

Why should I when you're so rood dood? If you don't actually like me you don't get in. It's pretty simple.
No skeletons. We the doot gang.
Same. Love you love.
*kisses you goodnight*
Fake post get out.

Of course I don't like you I'm using my undetectable subtle charms to infiltrate the discord and take it down from the inside, are my charms working yet?

Fine

youtube.com/watch?v=YixAD9GIAuY&start_radio=1&list=RDYixAD9GIAuY

Attached: 08dcce16dcce65183c372e4284b18f3a.jpg (500x740, 78K)

thank god, I'm free from you orbiting me now

>harvesting human organs and selling drugs over discord.

please tell me you're meme-ing

what the fuck
I'd have to cut down to like 6-7% BF to make that